• Published 2nd Sep 2012
  • 2,322 Views, 188 Comments

super secret human facility - xXmentracksXx



We all can go to Equestria, yep you can to. Follow my journey to become a citizen of Equestria.

  • ...
20
 188
 2,322

PreviousChapters Next
chapter 12: getting to know Bon Bon( short chapter warning )

"Hi..." Said the creamed colored mare, staring me down.

"Alex, you can wait in the living room. I'm still putting things away." Lyra said from the kitchen. I looked at the mare infront of me, who then turned and pointed a hoove towards the doorway she came out of.

"Go on....head on in.' She said with a hint of caution. I slowly moved up the hall and made it to the doorway.

"Thanks.." I entered the living room, me and her not breaking eye contact. I glanced left and right in the room, looking around while still keeping the mare in my sights. I noticed a comfy looking red couch with two indintions on either side of the couch. Must be were the two of them sit constantly. I thought as I slowly walked over to the couch and sat on the right side.

"Nu-uh-uh...Thars my side." she said. I raised an eyebrow at this, but mooved to the left side.

"Lyra's.." She said with a smug grin.

"Ok..." I said as I placed myself in the only place left, the middle of the couch. The cusion was soft and felt like it wasn't sat in for a while. I wiggled my butt around on the cusion, getting comfy and use to my place in the sitting arrangement. I looked up to she the mare walking over to the couch, rounded the coffee table and sat down to the left of me. Well it was more like she 'laid' in her place. Guess thats how ponies site on couches. We stayed silent for a long while, like 2 to 3 minutes. I started to fiddle with my fingers, letting the akwardness of the moment settle in. After another minute passed, the mare next to me spoke first.

"Soo..Your name is Alex?" she asked.

I looked at the mare. "Yep, thats the name my parents gave me." I said with a smile. smooth, sound like a dork.

"hehe I guess it is.." She said as she turned her head to the nearest object.

"Soo...whats your name? You know mine, so I wanna know your's." I said as I looked at the mare.

"Oh..um...my name is Bon Bon." She said as she turned back to look at me. I noticed that her eyes were a nice sky blue.

"Bon Bon...thats a nice name. Hmm....you don't happen to make candy do you?" I questioned. Her eyes grew wide with happiness.

"Why yes, I make candy. How did you know?" She questioned.

"Oh I read it in a magazine when I came here." I said, excluding the fact that I read it in a hospital when Lyra accidentaly put me threw a clothing shop window.

"Really, I can't say I re...Oh now I remember! I was asked to give some tips to making my famous bon bon's, there my specialtie." She said with glee and pride. I laughed and she laughed to.

"Well I sure hope I get to try them sometime, I bet there amazing." I said with a smile.

She waved a hoove at my statement. "Oh don't try flattering me..." She said, getting a slight blush on her cheecks.

"Well I don't think it's flattery if it's possibly true. I mean I tasted bon bons before. Some good and some bad, but I have high hopes for your bon bons. Since whoever interviewed you thought they were good enough to put in their magazine." I explained as leaned back on to the couch.

"Well thank you, thats sweet to say." She said as she scooted alittle bit closer then before.

"So since we aren't strangers anymore, mind telling me alittle about yourself. Since I'm going to be living here and all."

"You are?" She said a confused tone.

"Yeah, didn't Lyra tell you about this." I questioned.

"Nope...she never tells me anything. Typical Lyra..." Bon Bon said with a sigh.

"Typical? She don't tell you thing that maybe inportant to tell someone?"

"exactly, she just does it without my knowing...Let me tell you about this one time that Lyra brought home a baby Timberwolf."

"Sure go ahead."

--------------------------------------------------------
Inside the kitchen

Lyra was having a hard time fitting all on the groceries into the fridge. She could fit the lettuse and tomatose in just fine, but fitting the two watermelons in the already full fridge was proving to be more difficult then expected. She used her magic to remove the two containers of milk, three containers of orange juice, a tray of cupcakes and a apple from the fridge and placed them on the dinner table. Well NOW the watermelons fit, but know what do I do with the stuff I took out?

Lyra was thinking of a plan( one that involved high currents of electricity and a pair of box cutters.) when she heard sompony enter the kitchen. She turned her attention from the fridge to the pony entering the kitchen. She saw that It was Bon Bon, her best friend and housemate. She noticed that she was smiling really hard and wiping a tear from her eye. Lyra thought it was odd. Bon Bon NEVER smiles, not even when I got her that toy from that 'intimate shop'/ What gives?!?

"Hey Bon Bon. whats up?" She questioned.

"Oh Hi Lyra, nothing much. Just had a conversation with Alex." Bon Bon said as she trotted over to the dish counter and got two glasses.

"Oh you meet him, he will be staying with us from now on." Lyra said as she trotted up to Bon Bon.

"Yeah he told me already. Where do we keep our wine?" Bon Bon said as she looked at Lyra.

"In the fridge, lower drawer. But why you want the wine?" Lyra questioned.

"To celabrate of course, I mean its not everday we get a new housemate. Plus..." Bon Bon said as she waved a hoove at Lyra, signaling her to come closer. Lyra came closer, her ear to Bon Bon.

"I think he's kinda cute. Hehe." Bon Bon whispered with a giggle.

Lyra froze up at this, But Bon Bon continued.

"He also listens and responds beck, He's sweet, funny and I think he likes me. Hehe, I feel like a little school fillie." She said, while trotting in place alittle.

Lyra took a breath and sighed.

"Well Bon Bon...." Lyra said.

"Well what?" Responded Bon Bon.

"Looks like we will have a little competition."

Author's Note:

Hope you likey. I'll let you decide the response of Bon Bon. should she be determined, a little warry, cocky, or what? you decide. post what you think and will go with it.

PreviousChapters Next