• Published 2nd Sep 2012
  • 2,322 Views, 188 Comments

super secret human facility - xXmentracksXx



We all can go to Equestria, yep you can to. Follow my journey to become a citizen of Equestria.

  • ...
20
 188
 2,322

PreviousChapters Next
chapter 20: Dinner made for four [Alex perspective] ( part 1 of 4 )

It took only twenty minutes to get back to Lyra and Bon Bon's house with Trixie at my side. I walked ahead of them to open and hold the door open for the three ladies, each entered and gave me a thank you for my knowing of common courtesy. I walked in behind the ladies and closed the door behind me. I walked into the living room, were Bon Bon and Trixie were both sitting on the couch making small talk. I didn't see Lyra and that confused me alittle.

"Bon Bon...did Lyra go to her room?" I asked as I pointed my thumb upstairs. Bon Bon looked at me and nodded her head.

"Yeah...she seemed to be in a hurry to get to her room." She said. I looked upstairs towards Lyra's room with concern. Thinking that Lyra was upset about something serious.

"Want me to check on her?...to make sure she's alright?" I asked in concern for Lyra. Bon Bon nodded in approval before getting up off the couch and walking over to me.

"Go check on her...she will open up more to you then I could when she acts this way...trust me. Anyway, I'll make me and Trixie some tea, then me and her will talk about her joining us in our herd." I nodded at Bon Bon's statement. I turned to the stairway and made my way up them. I reached the top and made my way ro her door, I placed my ear against it and listened for a moment. I heard her hooves clopping back and forth and her hushed voice talking and muttering in a volume hard to hear. I removed my ear and then knocked on the door. I heard her cloping stop and her walk slowly to her door, she opened the door and looked up at me.

"Hey Lyra...can I come in?" I asked while rubbing the back of my head. Lyra nodded and steped aside to let me in. I steped in, walked to her bed and sat on the edge. She closed the door behind her and made her way over to me.

"You seem upset Lyra...what's wrong?" I asked her as she got onto her bed and layed down with her head in my lap. She let out a sigh before speaking.

"I'm just worried..." Lyra let out with a heavy sigh close behind. I lightly placed my hand on her mane and softly stroked her hair, this seemed to relax her abit.

"Worried about what Lyra?" I asked as I continued to stroke her mane.

"Well...I'm worried that, If Trixie joins our herd. that I will not get time to spend with you..." Lyra looked away from me after finishing her statement. I understood what she was saying, knowning that three ladies would mean time between the three of them will be tight and hard to manage.

"Lyra...you don't need to worry about that, I will always have time for you..."

"But, knowing that Trixie, she would want to spend more time with you then me and Bon Bon. and THAT'S what worries me...that you will enjoy your time with her then with me and Bon Bon." Lyra had tears forming in her eyes as she finished her statment. I used my free hand to wipe away the tear.

"Lyra...this whole thing is new to me...a herd, having multipule ladies to love, this is all new and kinda confusing...but I can say that I will try and give you all the love you, Bon Bon and even Trixie needs..." I finished, allowing the words I spoke to seep in. I watched as she let my words swirl around in her mind, letting the statement go through the proper parts of her brain to let her make a response to what I said. But I couldn't see inside her brain so I just watched her face make this cute thinking face.

After a moment of her thinking face, she looked at me with a small smile. "I know this is different and kinda weird for a human, but I believe you and I know you know what you're doing...If that makes sense." She giggled at her own confusing statement and I chuckled as well. I brushed my fingers through her mane and this made her giggle more, I smile at her silliness. After her giggle fit, she moved herself up so that she could wrap her front hooves around me. She hugged me with such compasion, that I couldn't help but hug her back. As our embrace ended, we heard the door open. We both turned our heads to see Bon Bon standing in the doorway.

"Well..." She started as Lyra and I watched her with curiosity. "...Two things actually: One, what would you two like for dinner and two, Trixie will be joining our herd." While I was thinking of wanting some pasta for dinner, Lyra was lightly twitching and seemed to be angry....

Author's Note:

short chapter but sorry im finding it hard to find time to write, so please whoever is reading my story to please stay calm as I work out time and space.

PreviousChapters Next