• Published 2nd Sep 2012
  • 2,322 Views, 188 Comments

super secret human facility - xXmentracksXx



We all can go to Equestria, yep you can to. Follow my journey to become a citizen of Equestria.

  • ...
20
 188
 2,322

PreviousChapters Next
chapter 4: bedroom intruder

After a good walk throught the halls of this apparent castle. man this place is HUGE, how on earth, or equestria, do's she remenber how to get around this place. We arrived at what appeared to be a smaller set of large doors. with a glow of celestias horn, the doors opened to reveal a nice room with the most comfy bed i have ever seen. The sheets were white and yellow, the pillows looked like big'o marshmallows and i couldn't wait to get in them.

I looked at the princess, then at the bed, the princess, then bed, then the princess again. She smilled and nodded her head. i grinned and ran to the bed. i jump and landed face first in the bed. oh god, this is fantastic. awwwwww, i could die happy now. The princess, twilight and lyra watched as Alex rummaged around in the bed and giving low moans of what they hoped wasn't arousal(except lyra, that creeper). celestia broke the silence between the three.

"well, i have to go set the sun for the day, lets leave alex to enjoy his bed." twilight and lyra agreed and closed the door. leaving me alone in a big bed. i poped my head out of the covers and looked around. how odd, reminds me of back on earth......alone in a bed. I remembered my loveless life back on earth. All the lonely days spent going to work, getting home, and proceeding to occupy my time with games and the occasional "one handed love game". I wasn't happy remembering that fact and being in this world seemed to make that fact more apparent...living in a world populated with ponies, not many chances for love.

I sat there for a bit and watched the sun go down. I sighed and put my head on the pillow and tried to get some sleep.

--------------------------------------

I was deep in sleep, that kind of deep sleep that you' body could move around and you note notice it. ahhh, can't believe how soft these sheets are after laying in them for this long. i felt my hand move up and down. hmm didnt notice that the underside of the sheets were this, furry soft. like those fluffy covers that feel like fur. As i moved my hand further up and further down....strange, there seems to be two lumps in the bed. that makes me think less of this soft bed. Ilifted by hand and tried to make the lower lump go away. man, thats a stubborn lump.... with one finale slap, i heard a slight giggle. what the hell? I opened my eyes and was meet with the golden eyes of.....lyra?!?

"enjoy your sleep?" she asked in a sultry voice.

I sat up and examined what has just happened.lyra was laying next to me, in my assigned bed, and I was slaping her flank!!! this was mighty awkward.

"Umm...why are you in my bed?" i pointed to her and asked.
"Well.."she started "I was in mine, but i couldn't sleep. but i remembered you where enjoying your bed so much, i thought i might share in your comfyness."she said all this will looking me in the eyes and getting ever so slightly closer. is it me or is she coming on to me? when she was came close enought, she layed her head on my lap. oookk. this is odd. Lyra looked up at me and smiled.

"i hope you dont mind, i find this comfy. only for tonight i swear." she said as she gave me, what i assumed to be her puppy dog face.

i scratched the back of my neck, maybe for one night. "I...I guess."

"yay.oh your the best." she said as she huged me tight, then layed her head back onto my lap and fell asleep.
wow, out like a light I chuckled quietly as i patted her head and layed down.I might miss my house and everyone i knew.. I thought ...But, this wil be an interesting adventure. I yawned as my eyes fluttered and fell asleep.

PreviousChapters Next