• Published 2nd Sep 2012
  • 2,322 Views, 188 Comments

super secret human facility - xXmentracksXx



We all can go to Equestria, yep you can to. Follow my journey to become a citizen of Equestria.

  • ...
20
 188
 2,322

PreviousChapters Next
chapter 7.5 : a little more explaining

After I calmed down Lyra, said a good hello to Twilight, and convinced Doctor Feel that the door was never there in the first place. Twilight and Lyra stood by my bed as Doctor Feel filled them in on my health.

" After some tests, we are convinced that Alex here is good to go. He dosen't seem to have any brain damage, his vitals heart seems ok, and most of his memories have come back." Doctor Feel finished. Twilight look to Doctor Feel with a confused look on her face.

" Most?" she said. Lyra on the other hand was looking down at the ground, pretending to not pay attention.

" Yes well, after our talk, he talk me he couldn't recall the events that lead to him being hospitalised." Doctor Feel explained to Twilight. Twilight looked to Lyra.

" Lyra... I think you should tell Alex what happened, while I tell Doctor Feel outside. Ok?"

Lyra nodded, not letting her eyes leave the floor.

" Good, Doctor Feel, outside please?"

" Of course, we will be back to get you two and check you out." Doctor Feel said as he and Twilight let the room. Leaving me and Lyra alone.

I looked to the mint green pony, who still refused to look up. I layed there for a good minute, waiting in awkward sillence.

Then Lyra finaly spoke.

" I guess I should start from the begining huh?" Lyra said as she slowly looked up at me, her eyes big and sad.

" yeah, that would be best." I said as I sat upright in the bed, to hear her better.

" Ok, but you promise not to get mad?" she asked.

" Of course." I told her.

"....and......not find it odd?" she said with a shacky voice.

" Umm...yeah ok." I said, a little confused.

Lyra let out a sigh and took a breath.

" Ok, here's what happened..."

-------------------------------------------------------

Back in chapter 6

" I'M GOING TO BUCK YOU UP!!" Lyra screamed as she made her way towards the stage. The show mare, known as Trixie, looked at the infuriated mare with a mixture of fear and worry.

Trixie released her grip on Alex, who was frozen from what just happened, and stood on her hooves at the front of the stage. Trixie lifted her head high, to hid her fear and to look imposing, and stated.

" I, The Great and Powerful Trixie, am not afraid of you weak unciorn. The Great and Powerful Trixie has faced more fearsome creatures then some jealous mare. You can't compair to the beautie and grace that The Great and Powerful Trixie has." Trixie stated with a 'matter-of-fact' tone of voice.

Lyra was at the foot of the stage when the showmare started talking. Lyra couldn't believe what she just heard and that just made her more mad. How dare this two bit excuse for a show mare insult me!! Thought Lyra as her fury burned brighter then 700 of Celestia's suns in a oven.

Lyra was now blind with rage. She jumped onto the stage, and in one swift motion, turned her flank to trixie and bucked her with all her might. Lyra felt the conection of hoove and furry, puffed out chest. The force of the buck knocked the wind out of Trixie and sent her flying. But since Lyra's mind was set on destroying the showmare cunt, Lyra didn't think on the angle of Trixie and the fact that the buck would sent Trixie straight to Alex.

Alex was still frozen in shock when the now "Great and Air-born Trixie", slamed into Alex, senting him along with Trixie as they went flying into a building. With a painful sounding "crash", the two were sent through the window of a closed clothing store, knocking over two manikins, three tables and a cash register.

As Lyra's rage subsided, she turned to see the damage done......and was both inpressed and horrorfied.

" Oh buck.....ohBuckohBuckohBUCK!!" Lyra shouted as she galloped of the stage at into the shop, where Alex lay in a heap of expensive clothing and Trixie on a manikin.

" Oh Celestia I...I didn't mean to hurt you too!! oh this is bad, bad....ahahah TWILIGHT!!!" Lyra cried out as she galloped out of the store and went to get Twilight.

--------------------------------------------------------------

" Hold up, hold up......so you bucked the shit out of that showmare?...."

" Yeah....."

"....and sent me and her flying into a store, nearly killing us both?...."

Lyra turned her gaze downward. "....Y-yes..."

" Just because she kissed me?"

Lyra's cheeks redened. ".....You got it..." Lyra winced, waiting some harsh words to be thrown at her.

But none came. Instead, she heard a soft chuckle that turned into laughter. She looked up to see me laughting hard.

" Lyra...haha....thats funny." I slowed my laughter and looked at Lyra. " But I have to ask Lyra.."

Lyra had a confused look painted on her face. " What?"

" If you feel the need to kick another mare into next month....please avoid me next time." I said with a warm smile. Lyra gave a smile back at my statement.

" Deal." she said as she hope onto my lap and in one swift motion, planted her lips onto mine. I was a little surprised, but soon returned it. I wraped my arms around her slender, smoo......

" WOOOOO, YOU GET SOME!!" We broke the kiss and looked towards the door. In the doorway stood a group of patients and nurses, all of which seemed to be creeping on us.

" Uh....so.....check out?"

" Definitely..."

" GRAB HER FLANK!!"

"

PreviousChapters Next