• Published 2nd Sep 2012
  • 2,322 Views, 188 Comments

super secret human facility - xXmentracksXx



We all can go to Equestria, yep you can to. Follow my journey to become a citizen of Equestria.

  • ...
20
 188
 2,322

PreviousChapters Next
bonus chapter acquired: who are you again?

I was sound asleep, dreaming of riding in a jet or something, when a noise awoken me. I opened my eyes to see a pony looking straight at me. This pony had messy black maneand wearing a staind hoodie, the pony didnt seem to blink and looked to be in real need of sleep. He seemed to be grinning at me, maybe he thought of a funny joke... examining further, i noticed i could see his gums and the side of his lips were cut to almost his ears.

"hello? what do you want?" i asked this strange pony.

"go to sleep...." He said in a raspy voice.

strange, where have i heard that before... i pondered. i sat up and got out of bed.

"Wait, what the?" he questioned.
"hold up, my thinkers thinken." i told him as i went to the window. I continued to think as i looked out into the night sky. hmm, i know i read something with that statement in it. what was it? i patted my head with the palm of my hand, trying to remember.

The pony walk up behind me and seemed to be a little confused."ok,um, this is odd. but this is the part where you..." He raised a knife, that was in his right hoove, and swung it as i walked out of its way. still thinking. "die?"

"ok..lets see....hmmm......no.." i said, still drawing a blank on where i heard that from.

"ok thats it." he said and lunged at me. i turned and he was on top of me. he pinned me with his hooves and stared at me. "ok, NOW we are going to do this right..." he said as he lifted he knife into the air. I was scared, i honestly couldn't believe i was going to die so early into the story and all because i didnt know what reference this pony was making. As he looked at me, i closed my eyes as he brought the knife down. I was waiting for the death, but nothing came. i opened my eyes to see his hoove was being held by a light green hoove. i followed the hoove and saw that lyra was holding the ponies hoove to stop him from murdering me.

" what do you think you'r doing?" she asked and i could tell she was angry.
"oh you want to...." before he could finish, he was punched square in the face. sending him flying back. DAMN SHE STRONG... As he was getting up, lyra was running at him in a full galloping at him. before he could react, he turned around and bucked him right in the face, sending him throught the window. she was breathing heavily now, from the act that she has done.

"uh, you ok?" i asked still stuned by the display of power lyra had.
"yeah...'breath'.....im fine, you?"
"good, good.....uhhh, what just happened?"
"dont know..'breath'...don't want to know..but i do know one thing.."
"what?" i asked

When i asked, she walked up to me and wraped her hooves around me. "no one mess's with my human." she said as she hugged me tight. hmm she really cares for me. enought to buck the hell out of some crazy pony. I returned the hug, feeling happy for her help.

"well, this was interesting. but im still tired so lets go back to bed. we got a big day tomarrow." she said as she broke the hug.

"agreed." i said as i got up of the floor. we hoped back into bed, before i went to sleep i asked lyra a question.

"hay lyra..."
"yes?" she said
"when we get to ponyville....can you try not to come into my bed without me knowing? its kind of weird."

she giggled at this question. "well...ok, i can see why this may seem weird. so, i'll not come into your bed unanounced. but can i stay for tonight? just this once?" she asked, giving me a pouty face with big cute eyes.

" 'sigh' ok, you can stay."
"yay. well night." she turned around and fell right to sleep.

ok then... i thought, but i was sleepy as well. so, i closed my eyes and joined her in the act of sleep.

----------------------------

somewhere in the everfree forset

"ok, we are about to start to meeting, is everyone here?" asked eyeless jack. He was at the head of a long table in a clearing. tonight he was the leader of tonights meeting. he looked at all the ponies gathered: slendermane and mr. widemouth were to the left of him, seated in there chairs. zalgo was also there, even thought he rarely came to the meetings, and smile dog was laying down, chewing on his favorite pony leg bone. everyone was here, except jeff. As jack was wondering why he was late, he saw jeff walk out of the forest and into the clearing. he had his hood up and his head down as he walk to the table, which was odd, jack thought. Jeff came to the table and sat in the chair next to zalgo.

"ok, NOW that everyone is here. i would like to know how everonr did tonight. widemouth, why dont you tell us how your job went?" jack asked

"gladly, well mine went very well, i got a group of children at a slumber party. it was difficult to get all of them to drink the poison, but i convinced them it was a new fruit drink." widemouth said with a sense of accomplishment.

"good work. going to hard beating that. ok, zalgo want to go next?" jack asked zalgo, who had his head on the table, taking a nap.

"i guess not, well i would ask you slendy. but, i know how you did and thanks for the coffee mug made of that colts skull." slendermane brought out one of his tenticles and formed it into a makeshift thumbs up.

"now, jeff im excited to know how yours went. i love hearing how you killed people." jack said

jeff just put his head onto the table and sighed. "Jeff, what happened? and while im asking why is your hood up? did something go wrong?" jack asked as he pointed his hoove at jeff.

"I dont want to talk about it..." jeff said.

"come on jeff, out with it. was it that bad?" Jack told the sad jeff.

"you have Nooo idea." jeff said as he got out of his chair and layed on the ground with smile dog.






Authors notes/thoughts: this chapter was fun for me to write. i thought i would add the creepypast element into my story and try to make it funny. i know this chapter isn't perfect, but i enjoyed writing it. i do hope that when people read my story, that they find it good enought to allow me to continue. leave a comment below with whatever you think about the story and leave an idea or two and i'll see if i can work it into the story. thanks for reading and bless you plots.

PreviousChapters Next