• Published 2nd Sep 2012
  • 2,322 Views, 188 Comments

super secret human facility - xXmentracksXx



We all can go to Equestria, yep you can to. Follow my journey to become a citizen of Equestria.

  • ...
20
 188
 2,322

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 9: The Pinkie and The Train ( Super short chapter warning )

My brian was like pudding at this point. I was trying my best to even begin to think of a single possible way that a pink pony, a pink FREAKIN' pony, came out of Twilight's sattlebag. Twilight seemed to be suffering from the same 'brain-pudding-ing' as me.

" OH TWILIGHT, YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE BACK YESTARDAY AND NOW ITS TODAY. WHAT'S TAKING YOU SOOOO LONG?" The Pinke pony said as she got fully out of Twilights sattlebag and sat down next to her.

" WHAT!!?? HOW.....WHY......WHERE....." I stamered out as my brain was rebooting from shut-down. The pink pony looked up at me and went all wide eyed. Her mouth hanging open in, what I asumed to be fright.

" OH MY GOSH.....YOU MUST BE THE THING TWILIGHT WAS TALKING ABOUT BEFORE SHE LEFT PONYVILLE!! IT'S SOOO COOL TO ACTUALY MEET A....WHAT YOU CALL IT TWILIGHT A 'HU-MANE'? " Pinkie pie asked quite loudly.

Twilight shock her head. " Yes Pinkie, this is the human and his name is Alex." Twilight said as she pointed a hoove at me.

I smiled and waved at Pinkie Pie. In an instant: she smiled, jumped at me, hugged me, and nearly made me hit my head on the back of my seat.

" IT'S SUPER, DUPPER, OPPER.." Opper? "...TO MEET YOU ALEX, MY NAME IS PINKIE PIE AND WE'RE GOING TO BE THE BEST OF FRIENDS!!! WELL HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER!!! " Pinkie said as she began to hug the life out of me.

Then I heard it.....a sound that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand at attention. A sound that made my soul shrink to the size of a sweet pea......It was the sound of a growling Lyra. I looked to my left to see Lyra, wild eyed and staring daggers at Pinkie Pie.

" Get your....Hooves off my.....HUMAN HUBBY!!!!"

Lyra pounced.........

Pinkie Pie ducked.......

Twilight gasped..........

And I went head first into the train window.........

Then everything went black..........

Author's Note:

Sorry for the very sort chapter update, by brain is overwelmed with thoughts Dark Souls ownage and CoD:Bo2 killage. Will get a few short chapters going atcha to give the story more chapters and so I can take some character suggestions from you, the readers, as a little "Thank you" for reading and maybe liking/faving.

Oky doky loky.....bye bye friends.

PreviousChapters Next