• Published 16th Nov 2020
  • 6,380 Views, 364 Comments

Trixie is Pregnant and It's Twilight's Problem - TheCrimsonDM



What happens when a pregnant Trixie shows up at the Golden Oaks Library during a storm? Twilight ending up as an unwilling caretaker of the showmare and her unborn child is what. What happens after that is all chaos.

  • ...
27
 364
 6,380

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Twenty Six: Of Lectures and Princesses

Chapter Twenty Six: Of Lectures and Princesses

Written by TheCrimsonDM

Twilight had managed to procure a marker and a whiteboard so she could write down as she spoke. "Let me start, you originally were so neglectful of your sister that the only way she could get your attention was to turn herself evil. Instead of just apologizing and letting her run through her tantrum you freaking locked her away on the moon for a thousand years. Like... seriously? Why didn't you just give her your throne temporarily?"

Celestia blinked. "Because she was keeping my sun away from me."

Twilight rolled her eyes, felt dizzy and just said, "Oh no, she had your favorite toy, gotta banish her for a thousand years now."

Celestia narrowed her eyes. "Twilight, she was acting outrageous. It broke my heart to do that."

Twilight stared at her. "Let me ask you this; how much time did you give her to calm down before locking her away?"

Celestia bit her lip and looked away. "I... I had to confirm this with Luna when she was first returned because her mind was a lot sharper than mine, still is most of the time... I gave her about four minutes and thirty seconds..."

Twilight blinked. "I'm... excuse me... what?"

"Four minutes and thirty seconds."

Trixie stared at her. "Wait, so Luna wasn't evil for like a few weeks doing evil things and ruling the empire and raising an army of dark beasts? She just went crazy and five minutes later you sent her to the moon?"

Celestia lowered her head. "I... but she broke my castle and threw lasers at me."

Twilight stared at her. "I throw lasers at ponies when I'm angry all the time. You don't see anypony trying to lock me on the moon do you?"

Celestia lowered her head further. "Was five minutes really that short?"

Trixie nodded. "That's... five minutes before you locked her on the moon? For a thousand years?"

Celestia looked away. "it was my favorite castle though. And she broke it so she deserved to be grounded."

Trixie stared at her. "Grounded, on the moon, for a thousand years? Are you serious?"

Twilight sat up straight. "Well... screw the rest of the whiteboard." She looked at it. "Actually... no, too big." She shook her head form the train of thought she had about intercourse with a whiteboard but kept the marker close at hoof in case she needed it. "Onto the next agenda. Why did you send me to Ponyville and not even warn me that Luna was going to come back? Or furthermore, even try to stop her yourself?"

Celestia raised a hoof. "Oh, because I wanted the celebration done properly and only you know my tastes."

"And you didn't warn me because?"

"Oh... um..."

Twilight stared at her. "I only knew about Luna's return because I was studying nursery rhymes for a project."

"Because..."

Both Twilight and Trixie stared at her waiting for an answer. When one wasn't forthcoming Twilight cleared her throat. "Because?"

Celestia sat up straight and Twilight could almost see the lightbulb appear over her head. "Because it was a test for you, my faithful student. That is why I failed to mention it to you even once, or the fact that I had a sister during our entire time togther. For ten years."

Twilight groaned. "You know, if Nightmare Moon was truly evil she could have killed all of us. Instead she was... what was she doing? Testing us, playing with us? Besides the mountain slide, which obviously half of us could fly, she was relatively peaceful."

Celestia frowned. "But Nightmare Moon broke my castle."

"You keep saying that." Twilight shook her head. "Why didn’t Nightmare Moon try to kill us."

A dark, and beautiful voice filled the room from the open balcony where an evening sky showed that night was quickly approaching. Luna walked into the room. "Because even in my most deranged of states the only pony I was truly angry with was my sister. Oh and don't worry about the sun dear sister, I lowered it for you."

Celestia glared at her. "That's my sun."

Luna took a step back. "Then, do so yourself at the correct time next time instead of talking to a... Twilight are you drunk?"

"No, are you?"

Luna ignored her. "Anyway, I am sorry for touching your sun, but our ponies cannot stay in the sun for too long or they will be hurt."

Celestia grumbled. "Whatever."

Twilight beamed. "Luna, come, sit, drink. I am talking about how Celestia sucks."

Luna blinked. "Oh... you didn't make a song about it did you?"

"No, should I?"

Luna shook her head. "No, I tried that for years, I even changed my mane style so she would notice the music more. I fear Celestia has no taste for art."

Celestia glared at her. "Your songs were all about cutting yourself and being sad, and how much I... suck."

Luna beamed. "So you did pay attention."

"And dying your mane black and then covering half your face with it is not a mane style, it is obscuring that beautiful face of yours."

Luna rolled her eyes. "Ugh, no wonder I went to the dark side."

Trixie giggled. "More like the emo side from the sounds of it."

Twilight cleared her throat. "Everypony, please, my demonstration is far from over."

Celestia groaned. "Twilight, I don't want to sit here and listen to all the reasons you dislike me."

Twilight stared at her. "I don't dislike you, I still love you. Your sexy, your hot, your my mom, not the one that birthed me just the one who didn’t throw me at the nearest pony willing to take me away so they didn't have a walking disaster in their home."

Celestia frowned. "Twilight, you don't mean that do you? I'm sure that Twilight Violet loves you."

"Velvet."

Celestia blinked. "What?"

"Her name is Twilight Velvet."

Celestia smiled. "Oh of course, and Night Bright loves you too."

"Night Light."

Celestia frowned. "Okay, so I have only ever met them... three times? Once when you were in the exam, two when they signed the adoption papers and three when Shining Armor got married."

Twilight smiled. "Weird, that's the only three times I remember meeting them too."

Trixie reached out with a hoof and stroked Twilight's. "Twilight... Trixie will be sure to be there for all of your life, important moments or dull moments, Trixie is here."

Twilight nuzzled that hoof. "And that's why I love you. You and your adorable way of speaking." Twilight sat up straight again. "Oh... um, basically the point is, your not perfect, you have put me and my friends in danger numerous times, and you really should have given Luna like, at least a day to chill out. Turns out, she was able to totally chill in that time when she did come back."

Luna cleared her throat. "I was not in the right mindset, I am sure that Celestia made the correct decision and we should never question her decisions. Ever."

Twilight scoffed. "No, she is too old for that babying. We need to help her not hinder her and if that means calling her out on her BS, then that's what that means. I admit I've done awful stuff, so has Trixie but we all are working to better ourselves by admitting to our faults. Celly Belly can too."

Luna snickered. "Celly Belly eh?"

Celestia groaned. "Great, being lectured by my student, realizing I may have actually screwed up... a lot, and now being stuck with an all too cute nickname. Can this get any worse?"

Trixie nodded. "Yes, but lucky for you I typically only have morning sickness in the morning." Trixie then looked at Luna. "Oh, and you, stop making me wet the bed. Please, Twilight does not appreciate it and neither do I."

Luna looked from side to side. "I... I never."

Trixie shook her head. "No, seriously, stop. Trixie does not appreciate it, and she does not care if you love Big Mac. Trixie says go for it, you two would make a cute couple, but please let Trixie sleep in peace with her lover."

Luna lowered her head. "Okay... fine. I thought you'd be more jealous of him."

Trixie shrugged. "He was fun, but if it's a long-term relationship, Trixie needs a beautiful, if not inebriated mare."

Celestia's horn lit up. a golden light blinded Twilight for a brief moment and then she slowly began to feel herself growing a little cold. Soon the fog over her mind began to fade and she began to realize she couldn't quite remember how she got onto the bed or what in fact she was doing here. She looked around saw a whiteboard and read it. In big bold letters it read 'why Celestia sucks'. Twilight's eyes widened and she quickly wiped the board clean with a hoof. "Oh goddess, what did I do?"

Celestia smiled. "Nothing."

Trixie shrugged. "Nothing, besides spent a good twenty minutes explaining to us Celestia's various faults."

Twilight stood up straight on the bed. "Celestia is perfect, she does not have faults."

Luna snickered. "My sister is about as faultless as you are without mommy issues."

Twilight laid back down. "Oh no... I'm so sorry. I was drunk, I didn't mean any of it. Please ignore everything I said and pretend it never happened. Please don't hate me."

Celestia reached out with a wing and stroked Twilight's mane sending shivers of delgiht through her. "Honestly, for the first time in years, I think I might have felt some physical attraction to somepony as you were berating me."

Twilight looked up at her. "W-why?"

Celestia smiled. "Because so few ponies out there have the guts to tell me to my face what my problems are. A normal pony might be insulted, but after a thousand years of living I know my faults well, and I know humility. I also know that so many ponies are scared of me, some I feel awful about them fearing me." She glanced at Luna for a moment. "So when I do encounter ponies that are how you might say 'straight up' with me, I get very turned on. Especially if they're as good at berating me as you were."

Twilight blinked. "Really?"

Trixie smiled. "So, are you actually interested in this idea of a three way marraige now?"

Celestia glared at her. "I never said I wasn't interested."

Luna laughed. "Oh then all those times you told me how much you wished that Twilight would find somepony else and fall in love, or the times you literally got down on all fours and begged me to date her, or all the times you tried to get her friends to date her. Those were what exactly?"

Celestia's eyes widened. "I... I do not know what you are referring to."

Twilight lowered her head. The crushing pain came back but it was at least lighter now. She buried her face into the blanket. "I knew it. You don't love me."

Celestia reached out and pet Twilight’s back. "I do too love you. Again, not in the way you might expect or even need, but I do love you. I just..."

Luna snickered. "Let me guess, the whole adoption thing ruined it?"

Celestia shrugged. "Honestly I'm a thousand years old, incest is mostly meh. It's not like it even causes many problems for offspring in our species."

Luna frowned. "I... guess you are right. We don’t really care either way about incest anymore..."

Celestia then looked back to Twilight. "I just don't feel attraction very often. So please forgive me if I'm slow on the uptake. I did make a promise and I intend to keep it if you desire, but should you find someone you'd rather be with I am okay with that as well."

Twilight looked up at her. "Would you... still wait for me? If I don't feel comfortable doing a three way marriage? If... if I ever do decide to try and expand my interest, would that be okay?"

Celestia smiled. "Of course. After all I sinceerely doubt I'll fall in love with somepony before your natural lifespan is over."

Luna cleared her throat. "Celestia, that might be a while."

"Shhh Luna. It's too early for that."

Twilight looked at them. "For what exactly?"

Celestia smiled. "You'll find out sooner or later. For now, focus on taking care of your life, being the best pony you can be for Trixie, and one day, when your ready, and only then, will I marry you so you can be my housewife."

Twilight beamed. "I'll be the best housewife."

Luna rolled her eyes. "I do not get why you would want something so mundane."

Twilight giggled. "My entire life has been filled with insanity. Mundane sounds really nice."

Celestia then looked at Luna. "Now, dear sister, please explain to me, why exactly are you here stalking some poor stallion?"

PreviousChapters Next