• Published 16th Nov 2020
  • 6,330 Views, 364 Comments

Trixie is Pregnant and It's Twilight's Problem - TheCrimsonDM



What happens when a pregnant Trixie shows up at the Golden Oaks Library during a storm? Twilight ending up as an unwilling caretaker of the showmare and her unborn child is what. What happens after that is all chaos.

  • ...
27
 364
 6,330

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Sixty Nine: Of Mommy and Marriage

Trixie is Pregnant

Chapter Sixty Nine: Of Mommy and Marriage

Celestia let out a sigh of defeat. She was still tied up, but they were at least ginning her a straw to drink green tea from. Luna had come in and joined them at some point, she had dragged her boyfriend Big Mac in here to watch her humiliation. In addition to this, Trixie had asked some of the strangest, oddest, and weirdest questions she had ever heard in her life. Anything from what her favorite color was, to if she thought Trixie was more sexy with her mane in a ponytail or not.

Eventually the question of Cadence came up and Celestia could finally reveal the scenario behind Trixie's arrival and stay here. At least what little of it she knew. She expected Trixie to be upset, but instead it only made her smile more.

Trixie rubbed at her baby belly and giggled. "Trixie is pregnant because you were heartbroken over Trixie's distress... heartbroken and asked Cadence to help out. You got your daughter pregnant to make her feel better and keep her safe. You are the best mommy in the whole world."

Celestia blinked. "The way you phrased that makes it sound like I am the most evil villain of all time."

Trixie giggled. "Oh no, you are perfect. We're all such a big happy family. We only need Cadence and Shining Armor here to make it perfect."

Twilight was sitting next to Trixie and wrapped a leg around her waist. "So... you ready to ask the big favor?"

Trixie smiled. "Yes. Yes, and more yes." Trixie looked at Celestia. "Will you marry us?"

Celestia blinked. "I... yes, yes I will."

Trixie and Twilight smiled. Luna let out a soft chuckle and Big Mac just looked awkward. A couple of minutes of silence went by, Celestia drank from her tea nad pulled at her restraints. Darn it, Luna was good with these things. They didn't hurt at all, in fact she had tied one between Celestia's legs that was feeling quite... nice. Yet there was no way she could escape from these.

Twilight cleared her throat. "Celestia, you said you would marry us."

Celestia nodded. "And I will."

Trixie looked from side to side. "Um... forgive Trixie for being awkward, but are you not supposed to say some things now, like 'do you take so and so to be your blah blah'?"

Celestia stared at them. Then she started to realize what they were all waiting for. She nearly spat her tea out as she started coughing. "You can't be serious, you want me to marry you right now? No build up, no ceremony, just me marrying you right now?"

Twilight nodded. "We have thought about it, a lot. We will have a public wedding as well. But we don't want to be in the same situation Fluttershy and Rainbow had."

Celestia spoke up. "I can wait, even if we do this tomorrow I can wait for the proper set up."

Twilight blinked. "You can? I didn't think you'd want to be tied up that long."

Celestia glared at her. "What do you mean?"

Luna laughed. "We mean you’re going to be tied up until you marry them. If you'd rather wait a day or two for the proper set up you can. We’ll help clean you when you go to the rest room and feed you and everything until then."

Celestia wriggled. "You little! I'm gonna get you for this!"

It was useless though she was trapped here. Forced into marrying her step daughter, and birth daughter then and there. No chance to run away and hide. She let out a sigh and after couple of minutes of struggling had to give in. "I will do this but you better free me the moment I am done."

Trixie smiled. "Of course we will, mommy."

Celestia growled. "Trixie, do you take Twilight Sparkle to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Trixie nodded. "I do!"

Celestia looked at Twilight, trying to do her best to tell her with her eyes alone that she was not going to forget this anytime soon. "Do you, Twilight Sparkle, take Trixie to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Good, I now pronounce you homosexuals, you may kiss the gay."

Luna huffed. "Oh come now, be serious, your more gay then either of them."

"Fine. I now pronounce you two completely insane, you may now kiss the clinically crazy."

Twilight glared at her. "Celestia! You owe us this."

"Fine!" Celestia let out a sigh. "i now pronounce you two wife and wife, you may now kiss your bride."

Trixie practically threw herself at Twilight, their lips meeting in a deep, wet and noisy kiss. One that... didn't stop. Once Trixie was on top of Twilight and the kissing involved tongues. She realized this was probably where she should leave. She looked at Luna. "I think they need some privacy."

Luna nodded. "I agree. Come with me." She and Big Mac stood up and walked away.

Celestia was left there. "Luna... Luna! Untie me darn it! LUNA GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!"

Luna and Big Mac left her alone, tied up and forced to watch as Twilight and Trixie consummated their new marriage... Celestia would ask what she did to deserve this, but honestly she already knew the long, long list of sins she had committed. She accepted her punishment, she just wished she had some popcorn for the show.

***

Rarity was in her boutique, Applejack was nearby along with Spike. Applejack was wearing the most amazing black and white dress that Rarity had ever conceived of. Lace running all over the place, heart shaped cuts on her flanks, and the way it hugged close to that masculine figure was enough to make Rarity consider tearing the dress off of her and digging into the sweet apple pie hidden beneath it.

Spike was here otherwise she might actually go through with this plan.

Spike handed her some more black lace. "Rarity, I think you should trim up the part on her midsection."

She looked. "Where?"

He pointed. "There."

"Oh Spike, there's nothing wrong with... oh... right. Okay thank you for pointing that out." She got to work fixing a tiny, miniscule error that nopony else would have caught in a million years. Yet Spike seemed to have an eye for such things. It really did make him a great assistant. Of course she would have liked to have more but alas, Twilight almost murdered her for that once.

Applejack stood there but she was looking impatient. "Rares, as much as Ah like being yer dressup toy, this has been going on fer almost two hours now."

Rarity waved a hoof dismissively. "oh, my Applepie, don't worry about it. We're almost... almost..."

Something scratched at the back of her skull. Rarity's ear flopped down, her eye twitched and her tail uncoiled itself sticking out straight on end, and then recoiled itself. Finally she sneezed.

Applejack and Spike stared at her in abject horror. Rarity's perfect smile faltered, and she found herself letting out a low, dangerous growl as she interpreted the signs of that... Rarity Sense.

Applejack whispered. "What uh... what just happened?"

Spike took several steps back. "Oh crap, don't tell me... someone just got married without telling her. I've this before, but I'm not sure what the sneeze means. If it was a cough it would Pinkie, a blink Fluttershy, but a sneeze..." His eyes widened and he ran to the door screaming, "Twilight! Run!"

Applejack took a step back. Rarity's horn lit up and several pins shot right into the floor next to Applejack's hoof. Rarity hissed, "Now, now, darling. Do not move an inch while you wear my new creation. I wouldn't want you doing something to hurt it, or yourself."

Applejack swallowed. "Please don't hurt me."

"I won't hurt you. I love you." Rarity cackled. "But Twilight and Trixie... no, no I won't hurt them either. In fact let them betray my trust like this. Friends forgive each other for such things don't they?"

Applejack simply swallowed.

"I asked you a question."

"A-Ah think so..."

Rarity nodded. She reached out with a hoof and stroked that soft, warm cheek of Applejack. She met those wide, terrified eyes. "That's a good girl, yes, friends forgive each other. So I'll let them enjoy consummating their marriage in peace. However, starting tomorrow, we will have bells, dresses, and if Celestia wills it fire."

"W-what's the fire for?"

"For their marriage of course. Their public marriage, I will plan, dress, and explode everything!"

Applejack simply stood there and swallowed. "R-Rarity, yer scaring me."

Rarity looked at her. "Hush, shhh, don't be scared. You didn't betray me. You have always been mine."

"And Ah might have peed a little."

"That’s also fine, I will clean up the... in... my dress?"

Applejack nodded.

Rarity's eye twitched. This time not from Rarity Sense, but from pure, boiling rage that she somehow kept inside. "Please, darling, take that dress off... now."

As Applejack got undressed Rarity walked over to the wall covered in a nice red tarp, turned around and then kicked it as hard as she possibly could. The entire tarp waved and wiggled just enough to reveal a few more of these hoof sized holes in her wall. There, much better. Now she could focus on cleaning up the mess. She looked at Applejack who was only halfway out of her dress and looking at her like a scared cat... oh, the mess was larger now.

"And here I thought it was Trixie's job to make a mess out of my floor." Rarity let out a sigh. "Just, go lay down on the couch and stop looking scared. I do not hurt ponies when angry, I am neither Pinkie Pie or Twilight Sparkle. I destroy reputations, decorations, and walls."

Oh the plans she had for those two though. If they dared to fight back, well she had some dirt on them that might help convince them to agree to her mad, beautiful wedding plans. For now though, she was going to grab the mop and bucket.

PreviousChapters Next