• Published 16th Nov 2020
  • 6,381 Views, 364 Comments

Trixie is Pregnant and It's Twilight's Problem - TheCrimsonDM



What happens when a pregnant Trixie shows up at the Golden Oaks Library during a storm? Twilight ending up as an unwilling caretaker of the showmare and her unborn child is what. What happens after that is all chaos.

  • ...
27
 364
 6,381

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Forty Three: Of Stormy Shy and Rainbow’s Plight

Chapter Forty Three: Of Stormy Shy and Rainbow’s Plight

Written by TheCrimsonDM

Needless to Trixie felt pretty embarrassed about being caught with Twilight on the table. Twilight even more so. Sure they had found Rainbow Dash passed out and bleeding at the entrance to the kitchen, but just as they had finished their work on the table they looked over to see Fluttershy watching them. She was opening her mouth and clearly trying to speak but nary a sound actually came out of her lips. They were all pretty embarrassed.

Fast forward a good ten minutes, and they were all upstairs by the fireplace. Rainbow Dash was bandaged up and had her wounds cleaned. Fluttershy was looking at the floor and not speaking, and Twilight was in the shower probably trying to clean the sin away. Trixie was plenty embarrassed sure, but she was more upset not by the stalkers in her home, but rather by Fluttershy herself. It was concerning to say the least the look that Trixie saw in Fluttershy's eyes when they noticed they were being watched. It wasn't simply shock, it was interest. That, was something she probably wasn't going to mention to Rainbow Dash, not ever. Nor the continuous sideways glances that Fluttershy gave her, and then the entrance to the staircase where Twilight had left. It was like Fluttershy was trying to work up the courage to do, or say something.

Fluttershy finally spoke at long last. "H-how long will she b-be in there?"

"Probably not as long as you'd like." Trixie replied dryly.

Fluttershy's ears folded back. "I-I, w-what?"

"Never mind that. Trixie was just... making a cucumber sandwich with Twilight, and that's a very private thing for us."

Fluttershy nodded. "I'm so sorry. Rainbow Dash was hurt, and its storming outside, and, and, and I didn't expect to see that!"

"You certainly enjoyed it." Trixie had to admit some part of her enjoyed giving a performance to Fluttershy, that part of her she set on fire and threw into a vault in the back of her mind.

Fluttershy lowered her head. "You two just looked, um, so happy... that's all."

"Sure thing." Trixie believed that about as much as she believed wearing the Alicorn Amulet was a good idea. "Tell Trixie something though, did Rainbow Dash see? Us making the cucumber sandwich that is?"

Fluttershy shrugged. "I um, I think she passed out from blood loss."

Rainbow Dash chose that moment to start stirring next to them. She cracked an eye open and stared up at them. "Hmmm, why does it feel like I spent the night drinking?"

Trixie smiled down at her. "Because you ran out of blood and passed out."

"Oh, that's, not very cool."

Trixie smirked. "That's okay, I could make you a cucumber sandwich to help you feel better."

Rainbow Dash sat right up. "NO! I mean um, like.... I don't do cucumbers right? That's what cool people say?"

Trixie giggled, teasing a vulnerable and nervous Rainbow Dash was surprisingly fun. Unfortunately misses buzz-killington had to enter the room. Twilight spoke from the doorway, "Sorry, the last cucumber was used, um eaten..."

Fluttershy shivered, and Trixie couldn't tell if it was from horror or fear. Because Trixie did indeed eat a cucumber sandwich, after she was finished. In retrospect that was probably pretty gross. Rainbow Dash scooted closer to Fluttershy. "It's cool, I'm cool, everything is cool. We'll just go home now."

As if to cue the level of stupid that would be, a bright flash of lightning outside was followed by a tree shaking thunderclap made her freeze up. Twilight took a seat next to Trixie. Her mane was done up with a towel and it was about the sexiest thing she'd ever seen. That clean, still warm fur was just begging to be fluffed up and rubbed against. Trixie had to remind herself she was in polite company, or well company at least.

Rainbow Dash leaned into Fluttershy's side. "Well, I uh... can we stay the night then?"

Twilight nodded. "Of course you can. I already set up a bed for you in the antechamber on the first floor."

Fluttershy asked, "Why so far away? Didn't Applejack and Rarity get to have a bed upstairs near yours when they did this?"

Twilight nodded once more. "Yes, but you see, I wasn't having er, intimate relations with a pony back then. Now I kind of want my privacy."

Fluttershy lowered her head. "O-oh, that's okay, I mean... if we're not good enough..."

Rainbow Dash cleared her throat. "Fluttershy, you and me are also having these intimate relations, I think having our own space would only be fair."

Somehow that didn't seem to cheer up Fluttershy. Trixie really didn’t want to know why. There were some lines she didn't cross, this was one of them. Of course Fluttershy's ears perked up. "Oh, Trixie, your belly is looking full of life. You’re positively glowing!"

Trixie looked down. "Trixie is rather fantastic isn't she?"

"Oh but you are. You'll be the best mommy."

Trixie smirked. "Yes, yes Trixie will."

"I bet you need extra care and attention right now too, after all you’re doing such a hard job."

Trixie rubbed a hoof on her chest fluff. "Trixie truly is. Building a baby in her tummy is quite the challenge."

Fluttershy leaned in closer. "I b-bet you need somepony to help massage your hooves, or um, your back, or, or, or your belly."

"Ha! Trixie does need all those things doesn't she? She is such a talented and special mommy."

Fluttershy leaned closer still. "I could, help with that. I'm pretty g-good at massages. Ask Rainbow Dash."

Rainbow Dash growled. "Fluttershy, what are you doing?"

Twilight beamed. "Oh thank you, Trixie always complains that I'm good but I could be better at massages. Would you really help?"

Rainbow Dash and Trixie both shot Twilight a look of surprise. Trixie spoke. "Are you quite sure? Wouldn't you get jealous?"

Twilight shook her head. "Why would I be jealous? She's just offering a massage, Trixie. Friends do that."

Rainbow Dash grumbled. "Not when their baby hungry they don't."

Twilight groaned. "Fluttershy is not hungry for the flesh of children, seriously what do you think she is some kind of witch? She's what, going to foalnap someone's kid and boil them in a stew?"

Trixie was pretty sure that someone had explained to Twilight what baby hungry meant, and that Fluttershy wasn't baby hungry, more... mommy hungry. Trixie had to stop this before Rainbow Dash blew a gasket, and Fluttershy crossed a line she couldn't return from.

Trixie stood up. "Trixie is going to take a shower, she does not need a massage. Thank you for the offer, but Trixie must decline." She gave a wink to Rainbow Dash as she left, hoping that Rainbow Dash would get the message, that she wasn't going to let anything too awkward occur tonight.

Fluttershy groaned. "N-not fair..."

Twilight perked up. "Oh, hey, if you’re offering a free massage, can I get one?"

Trixie smiled as she left. "Go ahead and give Twilight one. She's earned it."

As Trixie left she heard Fluttershy speaking, even if she sounded a bit disappointed she did say, "I, think that's only fair."

This was going to be a pressure cooker tonight and Trixie was really hoping it didn't just explode like everything else in her life did. These ponies were too good for that to happen. They weren't bad ponies like Trixie had been, they only deserved good things.

***

Rainbow Dash had watched with some amount of heated jealousy as Fluttershy got her hooves all over Twilight's undeserving back. At the very least the light in Fluttershy’s eyes had dimmed and her face was a mask of concentration rather than pleasure. If it had been Trixie beneath her, well Rainbow Dash might have thrown a punch and she's not sure who at. Trixie at least seemed to be on the same page, that Fluttershy was acting weird and needed to be stopped at all cost.

The fact that Rainbow Dash had to stop her at all was the issue. Like, seriously it was freaking Trixie. Sure she was pregnant but it was still just Trixie. Why was Fluttershy being so weird? Was this going to be a constant problem with Fluttershy? Did Rainbow Dash have to worry about this?

Her anger was quickly fading as a familiar old feeling came back. A sour, poisonous feeling that was so heavy it weighed down her soul. She felt... guilty. This wasn't how she thought her perfect life with Fluttershy was going to work. She knew she'd be a little jealous, she was always a little jealous, but she figured it would be over things that were clearly not going to happen, but the way Fluttershy looked at Trixie sometimes, like Trixie was some kind of holy object to lust after... It made her doubt Fluttershy, and that feeling alone hurt her more than anything else.

Rainbow Dash didn't think anything would happen between Fluttershy and Twilight if she just left them alone for a little bit. So she got up and walked to the stairs. She was going to leave these two be and perhaps check up on Trixie. Maybe a one on one conversation was exactly what she needed. Some kind of confirmation that Trixie wasn't ever going to do something weird with her future wife.

Once she was all the way downstairs she made her way to the bathroom and knocked on it a few times. She didn't hear the sounds of a shower. She did hear a response as Trixie said, "What is it?"

Rainbow Dash almost turned and left. She shouldn't be here... she should just leave. "It's me."

"Oh, Rainbow Dash, come on in. We need to talk."

Rainbow Dash felt herself cringe. Somehow hearing those words made this feel more painful. She opened the door and stepped in, before she realized that Trixie was sitting on the toilet and reading a magazine.

Rainbow Dash shrugged. Rarity often times had no boundaries either. She closed the door behind her with a rear leg and went to the mirror to stare at her own reflection. "Sup?"

"No, Rainbow Dash, Trixie wants to know what is up with you?"

"With me?"

"Yes, how are you feeling?" Trixie asked this with such real concern in her voice that it threw Rainbow Dash off.

"I'm good, I guess."

"Are you quite sure?" Trixie flipped a page in the magazine. "You didn't seem fine upstairs."

"Yeah, well I'm fine."

Trixie glanced over at her. "Trixie doesn't think you are. Or at least, she wouldn't be in she was in your horseshoes."

"Why? What’s to worry about?'

Trixie flipped the page again. "Fluttershy is to worry about. I'm not that stupid, I might fall for flattery, but I know a mare in lustful heat when I see one. I do not want Fluttershy trying to damage my home, so you have nothing to worry about from me. I love my Twilight and only her. Celestia is a sacrifice I make for Twilight."

Rainbow Dash stared at the mirror in silence hearing that for a long silent moment. Finally she found the words creeping out of her voice. Crawling out with as much pain as desperation. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me. I'm not some kind of harlot. Once I find a mare I love, I settle down. Even if I did have my share of fun with Celestia my hope is that Twilight will grow out of her sooner or later... or at least that she'll keep me around if she doesn't."

Rainbow Dash looked into the mirror. She no longer saw the proud, awesome and too cool for school flier she was used too. She saw someone who was weak, fragile, tired, and most importantly hurt. It wasn't just the physical pain her wing was in, her heart was aching too. Normally she'd confide in one of her friends, Fluttershy was the first one, the only one she told her deepest pain too, if not her, Pinkie Pie, who would help her get her hooves on some special cupcakes to chill out, failing them Rarity was always a good ear for weird problems. None of them were here, and all of them had their hooves so wrapped up in this mess, manipulating strings to make Rainbow Dash feel one way or the other that she just couldn't find any way to feel comfort in talking to them. She needed someone not connected to this mess. Someone who hadn't spent the better part of years trying to get her to hook up with Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, or both of them. She needed... Trixie.

She glanced over at Trixie. "I... I need your help."

Trixie smiled at her. "Well I'm here for you. This might take awhile so, light an incense and take a seat, let's talk."

"Why would I need to light an-" Rainbow Dash covered her nose and nearly screamed. "What is wrong with you?"

Trixie smiled. "Trixie ate a cucumber that seems to have disagreed with Trixie's stomach."

PreviousChapters Next