• Published 16th Nov 2020
  • 6,348 Views, 364 Comments

Trixie is Pregnant and It's Twilight's Problem - TheCrimsonDM



What happens when a pregnant Trixie shows up at the Golden Oaks Library during a storm? Twilight ending up as an unwilling caretaker of the showmare and her unborn child is what. What happens after that is all chaos.

  • ...
27
 364
 6,348

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Fifty Seven: Of Godly Cleaning and Spiritual Healing

Chapter Fifty Seven: Of Godly Cleaning and Spiritual Healing

Written by TheCrimsonDM

It was going to be one of those days, at least that was what Trixie was saying to herself as she paced around the library. Apparently Celestia and Luna had decided now was as good a time as any to go upstairs and lay down on the floor taking a nap. This left both Trixie and Spike staring at their bulbous well-rounded butts and trying to think about how best to work around them. Trixie had the broom and Spike had the dustpan.

Trixie let out a frustrated whine. "This is annoying. Are we not supposed to be surprising Twilight with a clean and tidy house?"

Spike shrugged. "Sure, but we can't really move them. They weight like five hundred pounds each."

Trixie smirked. "Is that not a ton?"

Spike gave her the most level look she'd ever seen. "No, a ton is two thousand pounds, not one thousand."

Trixie rolled her eyes. "Great, go ruin Trixie’s joke by being smarter than her."

Spike laughed. "Not my fault if you don't know how much is in a ton."

Trixie began sweeping. "Well one thousand pounds of pony is still too much pony if you ask Trixie. Perhaps they need to diet."

Spike was following behind her and collecting what she missed into a dustpan with a smaller hoof brush. "Oh don't get me started. If one of them were sick, or got hurt, we'd have to get a lift to carry them to the hospital."

Trixie giggled. "Trixie could probably lift one of them with her magic."

"Even Twilight can't lift one of them with her magic without getting a nose bleed. Please don't try that."

"Trixie is pregnant, she is avoiding any strenuous work."

They cleaned up some more around the two napping princesses. "They feel more like pieces of furniture to clean around then ponies. Perhaps we should put cushions on them and use them as a couch?"

Spike laughed. "Nah, Celestia's back is to flat and bony. Maybe Luna, but Celestia makes a better coffee table."

Trixie giggled at the thought. "Yes, put some books, and food. Oh wait, she is the princess of the sun, does that mean she will keep Trixie's coffee warm if she sets it down upon Celestia's back?"

Spike nodded. "Pinkie Pie, once fried up some eggs using Celestia's butt as the stovetop."

Trixie giggled madly. They were doing good work despite having two boulder sized ponies taking up the middle of the room. "Trixie may need to experiment with that. She did notice that Celestia's thick rear was a great pillow, and quite warm. Perhaps Trixie and Twilight could use Celestia more as a bed instead of a table. Once finished we could use those hot buns as pillows for our exhausted heads."

Spike glanced at Celestia. "Man, I'm kind of jealous. Don't get me wrong, I'd never cheat on Green Diamond, but Celestia's hot. Like real hot."

"Trixie did very much enjoy that booty of hers. We made a princess sandwich."

Spike groaned. "I didn't want to know what you did. Now I can’t stop picturing Twilight underneath her and ew."

Trixie laughed some more. "Go take a seat on the new couch if you’re so squeamish. Luna's fluffy belly seems like a good place to sit."

Celestia growled. "Will the two of you, please stop talking about how big we are."

Both Trixie and Spike looked at one another and broke out into a fit of hideous laughter at Celestia's expense. It was perhaps, just a little more enjoyable given the recent discoveries Trixie had made, but still seeing her feel so uncomfortable was a delight. The poor princesses had no idea what they were in store for. Not at all.

***

Twilight had enjoyed her stay at Fluttershy's and spent some quality time with one of her dearest friends. It had been a long time since she had, and a longer time still since she had gotten to see one of the sides of Fluttershy she didn't share very often. Sure there certainly was scientific merit to some magical crystals and ritual magic, such as burning incense. Still it was filled with as much garbage as it was truth and filtering between the two was always a real challenge for her. It was one reason she struggled so much with alchemy and illusion magic. Anything that didn’t revolve around pure, cold logic was a struggle for her. Even emotions were sometimes a challenge.

Of course she'd long since learned her lesson about such things. From Pinkie's psychic might, to Zecora's ritual magic and alchemy, she'd learned that there were merits, and truth hidden in the world of the spiritual. It was all the fluff they put on top of it that made no sense to her. Like how exactly did one pony come to the conclusion that waving a burning incense stick around while saying some supposedly magical words about healing, would in fact heal emotional trauma?

The fact that it had worked on her made her shiver in fear. Fluttershy had simply offered her services, just a kind offer to help out and like a fool Twilight had taken the offer. She walked through the town while her mind went back to what happened.

Fluttershy had pulled Twilight's chair out from the table and lit an incense stick. Twilight felt like a fool sitting in the chair as Fluttershy walked around her waving an incense about and chanting in an almost musical voice, "By the light, and by the love of the goddess who watches over us, let your soul be healed of the affliction of pain and torment caused by the trauma of your past."

Twilight had almost spoken up. Almost asked her if this was really going to make her feel better. She stopped as she felt something, like a strange jelly going over her brain, she felt her mind numb and her limbs grow weak. For a brief moment she feared that Fluttershy had secretly drugged her instead of openly trying to drug her. Yet not a moment went by before she felt something, she couldn’t describe it very well, all she could say is it was like a golden light being poured over her mind, and directly into her soul. It was warm, tingly, and she felt her heart rising from its sorrow and self-pity.

Then she remembered everything.

It was just an instant and yet she could recall it all. Her body, heart and mind worked in horror as she recalled everything she'd done in her high school days. She remembered all of her old friends, she remembered the weird mare who was obsessed with her named Moon Dancer, she recalled the way she would bully and abuse her five unicorn friends into compliance, her experiments in dark magic, and even all the awful things she did to Trixie. Even things Trixie herself may not have remembered yet.

Twilight also recalled how everything ended.

She had to leave Fluttershy’s place immediately after that so she could have some time to herself to think. There were new truths discovered, new facts about Trixie, Shadow Heart, and most importantly about Celestia herself that had Twilight rethinking everything she ever thought, felt or desired.

No matter how much she thought about it though, she could only come to one conclusion. She had to cut things off with Celestia. Soon, before Trixie found out anything about Celestia that was going to damage their potential relationship. Besides, Twilight's obsession and frothing love for Celestia had cooled into a general appreciation, but mistrust. Twilight couldn't feel the same love she'd had for her before, and now deeply regretted the things she'd done with Celestia. The things she'd by proxy dragged Trixie into as well.

Twilight's sins were never going to go away now. She could use a good drink, too bad all her liquor was back at home.

***

Well cleaning the library had gone well, Trixie was finished and Spike's help was invaluable. Now she could sit down and try to relax. Specifically, she was lying on the bed she shared with Twilight. It was so strange to think that just a short while ago she was sleeping in her own bed away from Twilight, and now she could hardly get any rest at all without Twilight being right next to her. In fact she was so restless she had mostly managed to only roll over a few dozen times and was unable to sleep.

She was pretty tired after cleaning so much. She even helped organize some of the books up here according to Twilight's maddening standards. She really needed a nap. Trixie rubbed at her belly. "It's going to be a long Journey Apple Butter."

She felt the small growing life inside of her twist and turn. It was still such a small thing but she could feel it inside of her. It was a living being she carried inside of her. A precious and fragile thing that required her to keep it safe, well fed, and comfortable while it grew into a pony. The thought alone brought a smile to her lips. She still couldn't believe it sometimes. She was a mommy.

A voice spoke from nearby. It was Celestia. "It never gets old you know."

Trixie looked at her. "What doesn't?"

"Being a mother." Celestia walked over to the side of the bed and laid down beside it. She still managed to be taller than Trixie even though Celestia was lying on the floor.

Trixie blinked. "It doesn't?"

Celestia shook her head. "No, it's always magical. To know that you’re creating a little life form inside of you, a precious thing that needs you, so much more than anyone else, it needs you to survive."

Trixie stared at her. "It sounds like you've experienced this first hoof."

Celestia offered a weak smile. "I'm a thousand years old, you think I haven't had at least a dozen children?"

Trixie bit her lower lip. "I've never heard about any of them."

Celestia stared at Trixie's exposed belly. "That's because I have to keep them safe. I often wish I could be a normal pony, or retire from being a ruler, so that I could have children and simply raise them in peace like a normal mom. I did try that a couple of times early on in my empire... it ended poorly."

Trixie looked down at her own belly giving it a gentle rub. "Really? How could it end poorly? You have guards, an army, and a giant castle to keep them safe."

Celestia's eyes grew distant. "Problem is, no matter what I do, as the ruler of the country, the kingdom, the empire, I will always be targeted by enemies. Ponies who seek to manipulate me, destroy me even. The first few time i had kids I did try to raise them myself, but always, an enemy would find a way to get to them."

"That's horrible."

Celestia's wing reached out toward Trixie's belly, it paused for a moment and she looked at Trixie for permission, Trixie nodded. Celestia's wing began gently massaging Trixie’s belly fur. "You know I've experienced a lot of horrible things in my lifetime. I've been impaled by spears. I've had my guts torn out of my body. I even got decapitated once. Nothing, and I mean nothing was as painful as losing my children." She shook her head and her muzzle crinkled up as pain spread over her face. "So I learned the hard way to keep them safe I always had to hide them. To separate them from myself, give them to an orphanage, or to a trusted pony to raise. I would watch you know, from the shadows I'd keep my eye on them to make sure they were okay. Occasionally try to do something to help, give them a present, perform a miracle. Anything I could do that would keep me secret but help them out, but I never get to be there for them like I'd want."

Trixie reached out and placed a hoof over Celestia's wing. "You can be here for this one."

Celestia met Trixie's eyes. "I can?"

Trixie nodded. "You can."

"But I've done such horrible things to you, to you and Twilight both."

Trixie offered a weak smile. "Trixie thinks she and Twilight have done horrible things to each other too. So long as you promise to never do those things again, Trixie feels you may have a place here."

Celestia lowered her head and let out a tiny whimper. "I'm so sorry, Trixie. I'm so sorry I couldn't save you or Twilight sooner."

Trixie rolled over to face Celestia. "It's alright. If things hadn't turned out the way they did, Trixie wouldn't have been able to get a baby in her tummy, and Twilight would never have fallen in love with her. As painful as it was, as much as we hate not remembering things, Trixie thinks that things did end up in a good place."

Celestia looked up and met her eyes. "Thank you, Trixie. I know you're going to discover things, things that I will need to continue to apologize for if Shadow Heart and Luna are to be believed, but I hope you can forgive me for them."

Trixie smiled. "Of course, you’re basically family after all."

Celestia smiled. "Yeah... that's true."

PreviousChapters Next