• Published 16th Nov 2020
  • 6,336 Views, 364 Comments

Trixie is Pregnant and It's Twilight's Problem - TheCrimsonDM



What happens when a pregnant Trixie shows up at the Golden Oaks Library during a storm? Twilight ending up as an unwilling caretaker of the showmare and her unborn child is what. What happens after that is all chaos.

  • ...
27
 364
 6,336

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Twenty Seven: Of Tongues and Tails

Trixie is Pregnant

Chapter Twenty Seven: Of Tongues and Tails

Written by TheCrimsonDM

Rainbow Dash would have done pretty much anything to get out of the awkward situation she had gotten herself in. Twilight's advice was good, like way too good for a mare that had never actually dated before, but it was pretty clear from what Rainbow Dash saw, the mare didn't exactly live up to her own advice. Still she recognized the wisdom in it and decided it was time to go talk to Fluttershy. Going home and landing at the front door Rainbow Dash braced herself as she walked inside.

Inside Rainbow Dash saw Fluttershy sitting on the couch in her usual position and reading a book. Actually, she was reading one of the three books Rainbow Dash had borrowed earlier. Since Rainbow Dash had left the books at Rarity's this meant either Rarity brought them here or Fluttershy brought them back from Rarity's. Either way it was possible this could spell trouble.

Fluttershy looked up and met Rainbow Dash's eyes. "Dashy! Where did you go? You just flew away after we left Rarity's."

Rainbow Dash let out a sigh and looked down at the ground as she walked in. "I know."

Fluttershy put a bookmark into her story and closed it. "Rarity actually mentioned to me that we might need to have another discussion about my... open nature."

With her rear hoof Rainbow Dash closed the door and then walked over to a place on the floor near the couch. "Fluttershy, I... I talked to Twilight, and Rarity, and, and, and..." Rainbow Dash couldn't do it. She laid her head down. "Nevermind."

Fluttershy sat up. "Rainbow Dash, we need to talk."

Rainbow Dash's ears perked up. No, anything but that, that sentence only ever meant one thing. "Please, Fluttershy, don't leave me. I'll... I'll be cool with you doing whatever you want, whoever you want. Just don't leave me please."

Fluttershy stared down at her. "Leave you? I... I just want to talk about what kind of cake we're going to ask Pinkie to make."

Rainbow Dash's ears folded back. "O-oh...."

Fluttershy frowned. "You’re not okay with the idea of me being with other ponies, are you?"

Rainbow Dash closed her eyes. "I will be, I promise."

"But you aren't right now."

Rainbow Dash whimpered. "Please, Fluttershy, all I ever wanted was you. I don't want to share you, but if this is important to you, I'll put up with anything, just don't take my dream from me. Please don't take my dream from me."

Fluttershy got off the couch and laid down in front of Rainbow Dash. She placed her hooves over Rainbows. "Rainbow Dash, I was fully aware of the fact that you might not be okay with this before I decided to marry you. I'm not going to force you into anything you're uncomfortable with."

"S-so you'll just leave me instead?" Rainbow Dash looked up at her through blurry tear-filled eyes.

Fluttershy shook her head. "I'm not going to leave you either. I wanted you to understand me better, to know who I am, what I am. Because if I have to give up on this part of myself, I want you to understand it's going to be a challenge for me. I might still look at other ponies, but so long as your uncomfortable with this, I will not act on any other interests."

Rainbow Dash sniffled. "But I don't want you to change who you are for me."

Fluttershy smiled. "One of us might have to change, and I think it would be easier for me to change than you."

Rainbow Dash shook her head. "But... isn't it bad to change yourself just to get married?"

“Isn't that what you were just trying to do in order to keep me?"

Rainbow Dash laid her head back down. "I don't know."

One of Fluttershy's soft gentle wings reached out and began stroking through Rainbow's mane drawing lines of warmth and pleasure through it. "Shhh, Dashy, I promise I'm not going to leave you. As long as you make the effort to get to know me, and try your hardest to understand how I feel, I'm not going to leave you."

Rainbow Dash sniffled again. "I love you, Fluttershy. I love you too much, it hurts sometimes."

Fluttershy nodded. "I can understand that. I've been there before. Especially since it’s your first real-time being in love I want to make sure I'm extra gentle with your heart. I've made mistakes in the past, and I've hurt ponies that I still care for, ponies I still love, but I don't want to make those same mistakes with you."

Rainbow Dash stared up at her. "You still love other ponies?"

"Once I fall in love I always love the other ponies. Pinkie Pie is probably the hardest one to accept... since we're still friends. We get into arguments sometimes and I think it's because of the way I broke up with her. I think it's my fault."

Rainbow Dash blinked a few times. "Does she still love you?"

Fluttershy bit her lower lip. "I... I know she does. She's told me she does. I think she was really hoping that you'd grow to be more okay with the idea so that me and her could be together but also so she could be with you. Since your not okay I'll need to explain to her that, that's over."

Rainbow Dash closed her eyes. "So great, I'm hurting you and I'm hurting Pinkie Pie. Some element of loyalty I am."

"Shhh, you can't help it, your just normal. What I want and what Pinkie want aren't normal things, so you can't be blamed for feeling the way you do. I would never hold that against you."

"But you'd be happier with her if she feels the same way you do."

Fluttershy shook her head. "No, I wouldn't. As much as I love her, me and her just couldn't be a single couple. It didn't work out. For you though, I fully believe that you and me could make a marriage work."

Rainbow Dash sucked in a labored shaky breath. She wasn't supposed to cry, she was too awesome for that. This whole mess was just so confusing and it looked like no matter what she did, or what she chose, she was going to hurt ponies. "Anypony else I should know about?"

Fluttershy shook her head. "Not as of the moment. I had considered trying to be intimate with one or two others but those were just ideas. Ideas easily forgotten."

Rainbow Dash pulled her head back up. "You really do like lots of sex don't you?"

Fluttershy's cheeks turned pink. "It’s m-more than that."

"But it's still true."

Fluttershy swallowed. "M-maybe..."

"I hear you might also like... to do weird stuff too."

Fluttershy lowered her head a little. "M-maybe..."

"I don't think I could do weird stuff, you know. I mean the idea of sex by itself is scary enough already, but weird stuff is pushing it." Rainbow Dash let out a sigh. "Do you know how close I was to sleeping with Pinkie PIe before we got engaged?"

"No."

"I was super close, like, super super close. I almost just let her have her way with me after Trixie first came here but for some reason, I didn't. I guess I was too sad or scared. I think Pinkie really likes me..."

Fluttershy met Rainobw's yees. "Do you like her back?"

Rainbow Dash swallowed. "I'm not sure... I'd ask if that would be wrong but I think you'd probably understand if I did."

Fluttershy nodded. "I would."

Rainbow Dash lowered her gaze a little. "I don't want to hurt Pinkie PIe... or you."

Fluttershy giggled. "Oh, Dashy."

This threw Rainbow Dash off. "What's so funny?"

Fluttershy shook her head. "Your so kind, you just can't stand the thought of hurting your friends, can you? Even when it puts you in awkward positions."

"N-no that's totally your thing."

Fluttershy leaned forward. "is it now?"

"I... y-yes?"

Fluttershy smiled. "Rainbow Dash, if you want to try it out, involving Pinkie Pie into our relationship a little, just as a trial run, I'll be okay with it. I'm sure Pinkie would be overjoyed, I bet she's feeling really lonely right now."

Rainbow Dash bit her lower lip. "You know I haven't even talked to her since you and I got engaged. Just before that I kind of promised I’d have sex with her."

Fluttershy’s eyes narrowed. "Now, now, let's not get too hasty. Only one pony is allowed to take your virginity, and that's me... um if you don't mind."

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. "I wasn't planning to give her my virginity. But..." Now Rainbow Dash was really considering this idea. Of being intimate with Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy at the same time. That way nopony would have their feelings hurt and everypony would be happy. "Ugh, why am I the one considering this now?"

Fluttershy shook her head. "I'm not sure, maybe you’re more open-minded than you thought?"

Rainbow Dash glanced up at her. "Did you plan this whole thing from the start? Your not that smart are you?"

Fluttershy put a hoof to her chest. "Dashy, you wound me. Of course I’m that smart. I probably did plan it all from the start. From the break up with Pinkie to telling her to flirt with you to getting engaged in a random marriage, to where we are right now where you’re sitting here considering making a three-way relationship with me and Pinkie pie both."

Rainbow Dash stared at her. "Oh please tell me your joking."

Fluttershy only smiled in response and said nothing.

Rainbow Dash lowered her gaze to the floor. "Oh, I'm so screwed."

Fluttershy cleared her throat. "That is the goal."

"Ugh, don't take advantage of me being stupid okay."

"I would never. I only manipulate you so that you can be happier and more fulfilled. I'd never manipulate you maliciously."

Rainbow Dash stared at her. "Please tell me that is a joke."

Fluttershy only smiled patiently.

"I'm so scre-"

"Dashy," Fluttershy said gently, "If you keep saying that, I might not be able to be patient enough to wait for our honeymoon. I really want to do that with you, you know."

Rainbow Dash swallowed. "Maybe I want you to."

Fluttershy leaned in closer. "Only if you’re okay with it."

Rainbow Dash swallowed. "Well... when are we getting married?"

"When will the dresses be done?"

"In like a week."

Fluttershy's lips were so close her breath was touching Rainbow dash's lips. "then we'll get married in a week."

Rainbow Dash inched closer herself. "That might be too long at this rate."

"I agree."

Their lips met and Rainbow Dash felt herself entering a losing battle. She was sliding into the beautiful, wonderful flavor of Fluttershy's lips. Their tongues met and greeted one another with a very warm welcome. If this kept up, Rainbow Dash was going to lose herself along with her virginity and at this point, she had been through too many ups and downs to really care. Let Fluttershy take it.

For a moment she half expected someone to knock at the door randomly and interrupt her but when nopony came to her rescue, Rainbow Dash resigned herself to her fate. This was happening and if she was being totally honest with herself, she was more than happy about it. Once Fluttershy had rolled Rainbow Dash over onto her back and began climbing over her, letting that all too slimy tongue slide its way down her neck, chest, and then her belly, Rainbow Dash couldn't even put up any resistance. She just gave in and let the wonderful, long-awaited moment come to her. This easily became the best night ever.

PreviousChapters Next