• Published 16th Nov 2020
  • 6,355 Views, 364 Comments

Trixie is Pregnant and It's Twilight's Problem - TheCrimsonDM



What happens when a pregnant Trixie shows up at the Golden Oaks Library during a storm? Twilight ending up as an unwilling caretaker of the showmare and her unborn child is what. What happens after that is all chaos.

  • ...
27
 364
 6,355

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Sixty One: Coffee Tables and Rainbow’s Labeled

Chapter Sixty One: Coffee Tables and Rainbow’s Labeled

Written by TheCrimsonDM

Fluttershy had woken up covered by the warmest, softest, and fluffiest of fur. It took her several minutes to fully understand the situation but it turned out she was actually in Celestia's embrace on the couch. It took a few minutes for her memories of the night before to start coming back. Eventually she had to pull out of Celestia's wonderful embrace, it was morning and she had things to do.

The first order of business was feeding the animals and making a pot of coffee. After doing those two thing she could sit down and with a cup of coffee in her hooves she did her best to wake up. Trying not to think about her blunder last night. She failed.

She just knew that this was going to backfire somehow. She went to Rainbow Dash and Pinkie's, they saw her, and she ran away from them. She just panicked last night, she didn't think about what she was doing at all. Now she was sure this was going to have some horrible consequences.

It wasn't long before Celestia stumbled into the kitchen. "I smell coffee."

Fluttershy giggled. She looked just as tired as Twilight did in the mornings and was hunting for her favored prey, the coffee pot. Fluttershy pointed a wing to the coffee pot. "Coffee is there, cups are in the cabinet above it."

Celestia quickly got to work making herself a cup of the morning elixir. Once having one she took a seat next to Fluttershy and drank greedily from it. Her eyes widened and she stared outside. "The sun! Oh... Luna must have seen to it again."

Fluttershy wasn't sure she liked the sound of the sun goddess suggesting her sister was doing her work for her. "How are you feeling today, Princess Celestia?"

Celestia took another drink of coffee. "Exhausted, but I'm waking up. Thank you for last night."

"No problem. Any time you need me, I'm here for you." Fluttershy reached out and put a hoof over Celestia's giving it a gentle squeeze.

Celestia offered a warm smile return. "I might just take you up on that offer."

There was a knock at the front door. Who could be here this early in the morning? Fluttershy got up and walked to the front door. Once she opened her breath was stolen away. "Rainbow Dash?"

Rainbow Dash's cheeks were pink around the edges, and there was a mild look of panic in her eyes. "You, you screwed Twilight and Trixie last night didn’t you?"

Fluttershy sat down. She worked her mouth in silence for a moment. Then tried to find her voice again. "Excuse me?"

"You, screwed, our, friends."

Fluttershy just stared at her. This was about as far from the conversation she expected to have with Rainbow Dash than she expected. She eventually had to pull herself together well enough to say something, anything. The only thing she could think of was a simple question. "How is that any different' than what I usually do?"

Rainbow Dash blinked. She was clearly taken aback by Fluttershy's honest, and rather blunt question. She sat down. "I... but... it's... you slept with Trixie! She's the reason we broke up."

Fluttershy closed her eyes and took in a deep breath before exhaling. "No, Rainbow Dash. She isn't."

"I... I didn't mean-"

"No, I don’t care what you mean. It's unfair of you to put any of the blame on Trixie." Fluttershy opened her eyes and met Rainbow Dash's. "I am the reason we broke up. The blame is squarely with me."

Rainbow Dash just sat there staring at her. "I... why did you come over to my place last night? Why would you do that?"

"Because I was weak, and thought if I just saw you, I'd feel better. I didn't."

Rainbow Dash cringed. "B-but... aren't you sorry?"

“Of course I am, but what use is it apologizing anymore. I screwed up, we broke up, now I'm just trying to put things back together and so are you." Fluttershy felt surprisingly calm and clear headed this morning. She thought for sure she'd just screw this all up somehow like she usually did but so far so good.

Celestia's voice purred form above her. "Rainbow Dash, I didn't expect you to be here."

Rainbow Dash looked above Fluttershy at Celestia who was now standing right behind her and still drinking a cup of coffee. Fluttershy gasped, "H-hey, that's my cup of coffee."

Celestia smiled. "Oh, I know."

Rainbow's eyes widened. "You, and her... after last night... d-don't tell me she and you-"

Celestia raised an eyebrow. "Are you okay? Me and Fluttershy slept together, that's all that happened."

Fluttershy shot the solar princess a glare. "You are as bad as Twilight."

Celestia nodded. "Oh, yes and you slept with Twilight last night too. But I would hope I was better than her."

Fluttershy groaned. "Rainbow Dash, don't listen to her."

Rainbow Dash glared at Fluttershy. "You, you... you whore!" She flapped her wings and began flying away.

Fluttershy felt that remark in her soul. She just watched as Rainbow Dash flew away from them. Her heart ached for her, she wanted to try and chase Rainbow Dash down, explain what Celestia meant. Yet it didn't stop the simple fact from being that Fluttershy did indeed have a very passionate night with Trixie and Twilight. Fluttershy let out a sigh and looked back at Celestia. "At least you can make it so that we're not liars."

Celestia stared down at her. "I don't understand."

"She thinks you and me had sex."

Celestia hummed. "Mmm, yes... it would probably be more fun if you were awake anyway wouldn't it."

Fluttershy's ear twitched. "W-what does that mean?"

"Sorry, it was a joke. Sorry... if you want to have intimacy I can give that to you."

Fluttershy closed the door and walked back to the kitchen table. "I have a kitchen table, a slight headache, and Rainbow Dash thinks I’m a whore. I think you can just take me on the table."

Celestia followed her. "I’d love to have a Fluttershy for breakfast, but I have one request."

Fluttershy glanced at her. "Yes?"

"Would you go to lunch with me?"

Fluttershy just stared at her. Was Celestia offering a quick screw and a date? Well... alright then. "Sure, it sounds f-fun."

"Thank you, And don't worry, I'll pay for it."

Well at least she knew where she was getting lunch today. After they were done stress testing the table that was. It had been some times since Fluttershy last used the table for any more skillful activities.

***

Trixie sat there, staring at the bookshelf. One of the many in Twilight's little library. In her telekinetic aura she held aloft a feather duster and was trying to clean the shelf.

Trying was the operative keyword because every time she tried she swore she saw something move behind the shelf. Trixie kept using the feather duster, and something would move.

Originally she was a little frightful, likely suspecting a spider. Fluttershy had explained how large the spiders in ponyville got. Then she noticed it wasn't behind the bookshelf per say, it couldn't be, the bookshelf was built into the wall. It was behind the books. Nudging them into awkward places as she worked on them.

Twilight came along and looked at the bookshelf. "Trixie, you can't just hit the books with the duster. You're knocking them out of place."

Trixie shot her a dirty glare. "I am doing my best."

Twilight backed off. "I-I see... um... good job then... please don't abuse my books."

Trixie grumbled. "Trixie will be gentle with your books."

"Okay, thank you. I have a weekly report to make, and it’s going to include a complaint about spying."

Twilight went up the stairs leaving Trixie alone with the bookshelf. Now she was mad. Spider or not, she was not going to have Twilight thinking she was incompetent. She waited, and waited, and waited some more.

The books moved. She swat the books with the duster. The books still moved. She growled, grabbed the books and began yanking them off of the shelf, tossing them over her shoulder. "Show yourself you vile spider!"

There was an empty space behind the bookshelf. One that didn't have any spider in it. In fact, it had a large, ancient book. Trixie's horn lit up and dragged it out toward her. She looked at the cover, but it was unreadable.

"What... why... how!"

She opened the book and began reading. There was information here she couldn’t believe. From something called a mirror pool, to the unicorn amulet. Worse yet, it seemed to have the locations of both of these things written down. Much to her surprise she saw something she wasn't sure what to make of. It said the Alicorn Amulet was located Underneath Zecora's hut, three feet in front of her bed.

Twilight came back down the stairs. She saw the mess of dozens of books. "TRIXIE! What did I tell you?"

Trixie ignored her. "There was a spider."

"Oh... did you get it?"
"No. She found a book instead. Twilight, what is a Zecora?"

Twilight joined her side. "That's a zebra that lives in woods. She's not a Zecora, her name is Zecora."

Trixie nodded, fully understanding what this meant. She showed the page to Twilight. "You must do two things. One, burn this evil thing. Two, tell this Zecroa to hide the Alicorn amulet somewhere new. Trixie does not wish to know where it is located."

Twilight stared at the book wide eyed. "I... what is this book?"

"It was hidden behind the bookshelf."

Twilight groaned. "Not another one! This place really needs to just like, explode and be burned down. There are so many secret dark magic books here. I can't seem to find them all... wait, did you just... tell me everything you found out, instead of keeping it a secret?"

Trixie glared at her. "And what else would Trixie do when it comes to her love and happiness?"

Twilight smiled. "Nothing. Because Trixie is perfect."

"Exact-" Trixie was cut off by a quick kiss.

Twilight took the book and then proceeded to trot back upstairs. "I'll dispose of this right away. Oh and Celestia said she's spying on you not me."

Trixie nodded. "Good, so long as she's not spying on you."

Twilight reached the top of the stairs. "Oh and please pick up your mess. And organize the books correctly this time."

Trixie rolled her eyes. "Fine, fine. Trixie will... wait, did you just say that she's the one being spied upon?"

PreviousChapters Next