• Published 16th Nov 2020
  • 6,355 Views, 364 Comments

Trixie is Pregnant and It's Twilight's Problem - TheCrimsonDM



What happens when a pregnant Trixie shows up at the Golden Oaks Library during a storm? Twilight ending up as an unwilling caretaker of the showmare and her unborn child is what. What happens after that is all chaos.

  • ...
27
 364
 6,355

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Forty Two: Of Broken Wings and Dripping Ceilings

Chapter Forty Two: Of Broken Wings and Dripping Ceilings

Written by TheCrimsonDM

Trixie and Twilight had just gotten done letting Rarity practically molest them for their sizes in order to get measurements for her dresses. Trixie knew that this was going to happen sooner or later but her baby belly was already making such things a bit more embarrassing than she'd care to admit. At least nopony would judge her for that, it was only natural after all. Once she'd given birth to her little Applebutter she could work on getting back into shape.

For now she was just walking home side by side with her loving marefriend. This little town she'd hated and feared some time ago was quickly growing on her. One of the most tragic elements had to be the town's lack of any sort of magician. Sure any town would be honored to have her appear, but to lack any and all sort of magical talents was just a shame. She knew that she must stay and give these ponies the kind of show that, well maybe they didn't deserve it, but she was generous.

Along their way towards home she noticed something was still feeling off about today and she couldn't quite place what, or why. Each step toward her home had her feeling increasingly antsy about something. Everything was going so well wasn't it? At least three of their friends were getting married. The other two were in love with each other, she thought that was true at least, and she herself was in love with Twilight, and engaged to both Twilight and Princess Celestia. Even Luna and Spike were in their own respective relationships. What could be wrong? Wasn't everypony happy?

Off in the distance she could see something strange starting to take place. A mess of gray clouds covering the sky. Twilight followed her stare and groaned. "I forgot they were planning to have it rain here."

Trixie let out a sigh. "That must be why Trixie feels so weird today. She's not the biggest fan of rainstorms."

Twilight nuzzled into her side. "Why not? It's thanks to a rainstorm that we got to meet right?"

Trixie smiled at her. "Trixie supposes you are right.”

The two of them quickened their pace a bit to get home. Once there they came to realize they were alone. Which was never a bad thing. Given the state of the storm as well she figured that they probably weren't going to be bothered at all tonight. Trixie licked her lips. This could be a good chance to get in some extra special time with her lover. But first she needed something to drink. Orange juice sounded good. Orange juice and peanut butter, not mixed together just a jar of peanut butter on the side and a spoon big enough to eat it.

They'd had to get extra stores of Peanut Butter for her cravings lately, but that was fine. Trixie had earned it by being such a good friend and talented lover. At least one of those two things had to be true. Sitting down in the kitchen Twilight followed in after her took a seat and stared at the window. "You know. One of the first big storms we had here in Ponyville turned into my first ever sleepover. It was with Rarity and Applejack. That turned out to be a fricking nightmare."

Trixie looked at her. "Did you just say 'fricking'?"

Twilight's cheeks flushed pink and she looked both ways. "We're alone, I can curse if I want... if you’re okay with that."

Trixie giggled. "Trixie is fine with it. She'd like to 'frick' with you later. Perhaps in a few minutes, we have a perfectly good table after all."

Twilight giggled. "I'd like that too."

Trixie ate her peanut butter in silence for a moment. "So what happened in your sleepover?"

"Basically Applejack and Rarity got stuck at my house, fought with each other all night, and a tree crashed through my window."

Trixie gasped. "That's horrible. I can't imagine those two fighting, not for real anyway."

"They do seem to love each other... I never would have thought that would happen."

Trixie thought about it for a moment. "Romance is like a jigsaw puzzle. A pony needs to find someone who not only matches them but fills in the spaces that they lack. Trixie thinks those two complete each other very well."

Twilight nodded. "I like to think we do the same thing."

"Oh and what does Trixie fill in with you?"

"Well, you’re a lot more sociable than I am, even if your still rebuilding that part of your life, your also more sexually confident, but you also are really sweet and take care of me."

Trixie smiled. "Thank you, Twilight. Trixie could say the same thing about you."

Twilight nodded. "You also fill me up in other, more um, private ways." Twilight nodded to a nearby bowl of vegetables, specifically at the cucumber.

Trixie licked her lips. "Oh, Trixie sees now. Trixie will enjoy this moment with you. Let no one interrupt us in our peace as Trixie helps fill you up."

***

Rainbow Dash was in the woods with Fluttershy. They were busy checking up on the various animals, including the birds to make sure none of them needed help before the storm hit. They’d been here for hours and Fluttershy still wasn't done yet. The sky above them was turning a dark gray and she could smell the rain water in the air. They needed to hurry before someone got hurt.

Looking down At Fluttershy who was helping a massive horde of rabbits build a little dam around their warren entrance Rainbow Dash let out a sigh. Fluttershy looked kind of hot. She looked serious, yet happy, confident in herself and her abilities to help the small forest critters. Rainbow Dash admired her, she knew for a fact that she wasn’t very confident here with helping the animals, but that was fine because Rainbow Dash was cool enough to make up for any lack of confidence.

The flash of lightning up above them was followed almost immediately by a thunderous crack so loud that it hurt her ears. Fluttershy leapt up off the ground and wrapped her legs around Dash's waist. This would have been fine, but with Dash having her ears covered with her hooves she was already a bit off balance. Fluttershy's extra weight threw her completely off balance and the two of them when flying into a nearby tree, Rainbow slammed into it hard and then the duo fell a good ten feet into the bushes with Rainbow Dash landing on her back. Her back exploded with pain, and as the explosion melted into a steady aching burn, she lay there, her breath stolen away from her. She looked down and saw that Fluttershy looked a little dirty with a few twigs and leaves in her mane but was otherwise fine.

Fluttershy opened her eyes. "Dashy? Dashy, are you okay? What happened?"

Rainbow Dash sucked in a cool breath of air through gritted teeth. She was strong, some stupid landing wouldn't stop her. She rolled over and stood up. Looking at her wings, there was a trail of blood there, dripping into the earth. She tried to move her wing and screamed in pain as searing agony carved into her wing. This wasn't good.

Fluttershy's ears folded back against her scalp and her eyes widened. "Dashy, oh no. I hurt you, didn’t I?"

Rainbow Dash shook her head. "It's nothing. Just a hard landing. I'm good. What about the rabbits?"

"Their fine, we just finished. Now we can go home."

Rainbow Dash nodded. "Good, because I think I need to lay down." She was feeling a bit dizzy all of a sudden. She began to fall to her side, but found a soft and warm pony there to hold her up. Fluttershy was there for her. "Let’s go, on our legs."

Fluttershy nodded. "Okay, before the rain-"

Just like the heavens themselves heard their plan and decided to point out exactly where they were wrong, rain drops began to fall down over them.

Fluttershy finished lamely, “-starts.”

They... were quite a bit a ways away from the cottage. In fact Fluttershy's home was on the opposite side of Ponyville, and Rainbow Dash couldn't fly so going to her own home was impossible. This meant that they'd have to try get to one of their friends.

Only two places were nearby. Rarity's and Twilight's. Since Rainbow Dash already knew what Rarity and Applejack's plans were for the evening. And the fact that the two of them were on Applejack’s farm, this meant the only thing left was to go to Twilight's house. Someone would have to be there right?

They began walking and even if she could use her legs, each step jostled her wing and made her squint in pain. Hopefully Twilight had a healing spell of some sort up her sleeve. The walk into town was painful and it was obvious that Fluttershy could tell each step was painful for Rainbow Dash, it was even more obvious that she felt guilty over. It wasn't the worst pain she'd been in because of one of her friends. Applejack had messed her up more than this in a fight before. It still hurt though and she wanted to go home, home, however, was not happening tonight.

The rain poured down on them, growing heavier and harder with each moment. They couldn't be too far from Twilight’s by now right? They were both soaking wet and the rain slamming into Rainbow's open wounds burned. She just wanted to be somewhere dry. It was too bad that Pinkie's was far away.

Fluttershy spoke quietly, making her hard to hear over the sound of the pounding rain. "I'm sorry. I'm such a screw up, I'm always hurting you somehow."

"No you’re not, your perfect and it’s my fault, it’s always my fault, I'm sure."

"I promise I'll find a way to make this up to you."

Through the thick sheets of rain Rainbow Dash saw it. Twilight's library, and the lights were still on in the first floor. Once they got to the door Fluttershy had to be the one to open it as Rainbow's entire body was starting to lock up from the pain. They went inside and closed the door behind them. Rainbow Dash moved forward. She could hear something from the kitchen. A squeaking noise and some kind of grunting. What was Twilight doing? Trying to fix a broken table?

Rainbow Dash walked into the kitchen. Well it wasn't Twilight who was doing something, it was Trixie. Twilight was laying on her back on the table, grunting and squeezing the edges of the table with her hooves as if her life depended on it. Trixie was by Twilight's legs and using a cucumber to... oh goodness.

Rainbow Dash might have passed out. She fell to the floor and everything went white for a little bit. When she was asked later she was going to claim it was just the pain that made her pass out. She would also swear she passed out before she saw anything uncomfortable, weird, or otherwise private. She was going to do her best to burn that memory out of her head forever. At that moment though, she was too busy being passed out to do anything.

PreviousChapters Next