• Published 2nd Sep 2012
  • 884 Views, 6 Comments

Applebloom eats Broccoli - pet249



What happens when Applebloom tries to eat broccoli? Read this story to find out.

  • ...
 6
 884

Eating Terrible-Tasting Foods

When Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo got to the clubhouse, they began brainstorming of more ways to get their cutie marks.

“Fishing?” suggested Applebloom.

“Nah we did that before,” replied Scootaloo.

“Jewellery making?” suggested Sweetie Belle.

“None of us are good at that,” protested Scootaloo.

Everypony was silent for a good five minutes before Scootaloo came up with an idea.

“How about an eating terrible foods cutie mark?”

Sweetie Belle didn’t protest, but Applebloom did.

“No way! Ah am not eatin’ terrible food to get mah cuite mark,” she yelled, remembering that she had to eat broccoli.

“Suit yourself,” replied Scootaloo as she walked out of the clubhouse, Sweetie Belle following her.

An hour or so later, both of them returned frowning.

“You were right, we shouldn’t have tried to get our cutie marks by eating terrible tasting food,” said Scootaloo.

Applebloom smiled, at least she wasn’t the only pony to have to eat terrible tasting foods today.

“Hey, Applebloom!” called Scootaloo.”Why are you smiling?”

“‘Cause it’s pretty funny isn’t it?” chuckled Applebloom.

“No it isn’t!” yelled Scootaloo. “Well actually, it is pretty funny,”

Scootaloo chuckled and began laughing. The laughter spread to Applebloom and Sweetie Belle as well.

The trio laughed the rest of the day away.

Comments ( 3 )

Well, that was quick.
Wait, 'incomplete'? What could this mean?

Odd, I thought herbivores wouldn't mind eating any type of plant....though there's a rumor that Celestia and Luna hate alfalfa...

For bad-tasting veggies, you can't go wrong with parsnips, rutabaga, turnips, or Brussels sprouts. I have a deep and dark suspicion that those vegetables were grown and eaten in the old days only because they don't rot quickly, nobody had invented refrigerators yet, and you have to eat SOME kind of veggies during the winter...

Login or register to comment