• Published 4th Sep 2020
  • 136 Views, 0 Comments

Fast and Ruby at the end of the Stage - Fast Tap



Fast Tap was kidnapped by someone unknown, to a world that is familiar but at the same time not, Fast must discover who is behind all this, getting to know his friends again?

  • ...
 0
 136

Epilogue: letter to a mother

“Dear Twilight Sparkle:

If you are reading this, you have easily read the previous stories, and you reached the final epilogue, I know that I can send you this by mail, but I wanted to be sure that you read my adventures first, because now I give them to you, something to remind me of when It was those years where I was at school and not now that I am in Mount Aris for a few months, far away from you, and don't worry, after school, my adventures continue, but not exactly here, Ruby changed her travel spell in time for one where can travel to other worlds and it is fascinating, and I wish you would take a weekend and visit me one day, if you decide to read these books to the students, then tell them not to give up, things may seem difficult or no solution, but nothing is impossible, jump, climb or break the walls no matter, you decide how things will end and if they are persistent, you will get it, and if you want to publish these books somewhere, I will take care of that and other worlds, and then I have nothing more to tell you, my friends and I wish you the best, princess of friendship and my origin of living.

Fast tap

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment