• Published 1st Aug 2020
  • 6,692 Views, 96 Comments

A Tale of a Loving Sister: Volume 2 - GoebelTron



Chase Tucker returns and he’s going to enjoy his life with his new big sister, Sunset Shimmer!

  • ...
2
 96
 6,692

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 11: Mall Trip/Chase’s Powers

The next morning, Sunset woke up and went to check on Chase again, until she saw him sleeping calmly. After she realized he was fine, Sunset went downstairs for breakfast, until she saw her journal pulsing and buzzing. After she opened it, a message from Princess Twilight came through.

’Sunset,

I’ve read your message after I woke up and realized what happened to Chase, so I managed to find a book about ancient artifacts, but suddenly, I found this. What Chase found was “The Sorcerer’s Stone.” I couldn’t find what the rest was, but if you come over to Equestria, I can help you and your brother out about the stone and why this is happening to him.

With best regards,
Princess Twilight Sparkle’

Sunset then nodded and closed her book, and then saw Chase downstairs watching TV. She went to the kitchen and made some pancakes for herself and some for Chase.

“Chase, I made some pancakes,” Sunset said sweetly, until Chase came over to the kitchen and sat down while Sunset cut his buttered pancakes and poured the syrup on them. He was happy that Sunset would always be there for him, until she smiled back at him, then they continued to eat their breakfast.

When they were done, Sunset then thought of something, but suddenly she had an idea, “Chase, how about if you and I go to the mall and buy you some new clothes? Would that be nice?” Chase nodded, “Okay, but I’ve never been to a mall recently.”

Sunset kneeled down and placed her hands on his shoulders, “Don’t worry. I’ll ask Rarity to help out. Now, go get dressed and we’ll go.”

“Okay,” Chase said.

After Chase was ready, Sunset and Chase walked out the door, but Sunset looked at Chase one more time, “Hey, Chase? Instead of you walking... how about if I give you a piggyback ride when we reach the mall? It’s so that you don’t get tired along the way.” Chase nodding, and then Sunset turned backwards, crouched down, and then she let Chase climb onto her back. After he wrapped his arms around her neck, she stood back up and lifted him up from under his legs, “Alright, hold on tight.” Sunset and Chase started walking all the way to the Canterlot Mall.


While they were walking to the mall, Chase thought of something, and asked Sunset a question, “Sunset? Do you think the others will know?”

“About the stone? Yeah, I think so,” Sunset replied. “Don’t worry, though. I’ll do the talking.” Chase nodded, as he hugged Sunset with a soft moan, causing Sunset to give a warm smile and smirk.

When they arrived to the Canterlot Mall, Sunset crouched down to let Chase climb off, then he took his hand and they walked inside together. When they got in, they saw a lot of stores, until they saw the girls chatting with each other. “Sunset! Chase! Glad you two could make it today!” Rainbow Dash said. “Hey, girls,” Sunset said. “Darling, we also brought Melody, Sam Sam and Seamus!” Rarity said. “But they’re with Fluttershy because she’s their babysitter.”

“Well, that’s good,” Sunset said. “Anyways, I’m gonna be busy with something personal, so since I’m not gonna be available, could you take Chase to that store and help him pick out some clothes?”

“Of course, darling,” Rarity said. “Come, Chase. Let us pick you some outfits to wear.” Chase took her hand and they walked to the clothing store. When Rarity and Chase arrived at the clothing store and walked over to the kid’s section, they started to look for suitable clothes for Chase to wear, but he suddenly tugged her skirt gently and showed her the cute shirts he found. “Oh, my! They look so cute!” Rarity squealed. “Which do you like better?” Chase pointed at the cute dinosaur and minions t-shirts, then Rarity took them, and they went to pay for his shirts. ‘I should probably get him some cute pajamas and shirts based on the stuff he likes, and maybe make him some as well for his birthday,’ she thought to herself.


When the girls met up, Chase saw his friends with Fluttershy, and they ran into each other and gave themselves a group hug. “Okay, now that we’ve taken care of everything, how about if we get something to eat?” Sunset asked. The girls made agreeable comments and then they walked over to the food court. After they gathered their food, they met up at a big table and grabbed extra chairs for the kids. Rainbow Dash had a Philly cheese steak and a soda, Pinkie Pie had a turkey club with a strawberry milkshake, Applejack had some chicken nuggets with fries, an apple fritter and a soda, Fluttershy had a caesar chicken salad with Italian dressing and a diet soda, Rarity had a sushi dish with unsweetened iced tea, Twilight had some lo mein, and Sunset had two gorditas and a soda, Chase had a kid’s cheeseburger with fries and a soda, Melody had a crispy chicken sandwich with fries and a soda, Seamus had chicken tenders with fries and a soda, and Sam Sam had a hot dog and a soda.

“By the way, there’s something I need to show you guys,” Sunset said, then she took out the stone from her pocket and showed it to them. The girls gasped, then Sunset started to explain, “Chase found this in our backyard last night and he said its energy bonded with him. I wrote to Princess Twilight about it and she said that it’s something called “The Sorcerer’s Stone.” I believe we’re dealing with Equestrian magic once again. I know we were hoping to kick that off the bucket list, but I don’t think Chase might be able to control its magic.”

“Is it true, Chase? Are ya really cursed?” Seamus asked. Chase nodded, then he began to cry, when he looked at his locket and saw the picture of his parents. “Are those your mommy and daddy?” Melody asked. “Mmhmm. This was my mother’s locket, but she placed the picture inside it for me,” Chase said. “Don’t worry, bruh,” Seamus said. “They ain’t goin’ nowhere from you. They still with ya.” Chase smiled and hugged Seamus, until he hugged Chase back, “I promise.”


When the girls took the kids to the park to play, the kids went to the playground and had some fun. Suddenly, they saw the CMC swinging on the swings. “Hey, girls!” Chase said. “Look, it’s Chase!” Sweetie Belle exclaimed, as they got off the swings and went to give him a hug, and the other kids two. “Hey, Rarity!” Sweetie Belle greeted. “Oh! Hello, Sweetie Belle,” Rarity replied. “You having fun over there, Apple Bloom?” Applejack asked. “Yep! Can we play with them for a little while?” Apple Bloom asked. “Yeah, can we?” Sweetie Belle asked. “Of course, darling,” Rarity said. “Just make sure they don’t get hurt and take good care of them.” The CMC crossed their hearts and then they took Chase and his friends to the tree and they played hide-and-seek.

Until it was Chase’s turn to count, he suddenly began looking and ran fast like a stallion. He suddenly found Seamus and Sam Sam hiding in a tunnel, Melody hiding in the pirate ship with Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle hiding in the castle, and Apple Bloom in the express train one by one. After they decided to end the game, they saw Chase panting. “Chase, you okay, man?” Seamus asked. “I just ran really fast,” Chase said. “Prove it,” Scootaloo said, until Chase ran over to the other side of the park and came back. “Wow! Sunset was right. You do have superpowers!” Sam Sam said. “Rarity! Applejack! Chase has powers!” Sweetie Belle said.


When they were done playing, Sunset took Chase home and she made him some macaroni and cheese for dinner, and herself some chicken and rice. “Did you have fun at the mall?” Sunset asked. “Yeah!” Chase replied, then took another spoonful of macaroni. “I’m glad you did,” Sunset said. “By the way, I wanted to tell you this, but I have to travel somewhere not far from here but in another world for information about what’s happening, but I’m sure Princess Twilight won’t mind if I brought you along. .” Chase smiled warmly and then hugged his sister when he finished his macaroni, then went to the living room and watched some TV.

Sunset then began to think about something, ‘I just hope Princess Twilight really likes him.’

Author's Note:

Looks like Chase has discovered what the stone can do to humans. :pinkiegasp:

PreviousChapters Next