• Published 1st Aug 2020
  • 6,703 Views, 96 Comments

A Tale of a Loving Sister: Volume 2 - GoebelTron



Chase Tucker returns and he’s going to enjoy his life with his new big sister, Sunset Shimmer!

  • ...
2
 96
 6,703

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 25: A Mysterious Invitation/Estella’s Dinner Gala

On a nice Saturday morning, Sunset finished giving Chase his bath and let him finish getting ready for the day. When she came downstairs, she went to get the mail. When Sunset came back in with the mail, she sorted it out. There were 3 envelopes about bank letters, Chase got mail from Toys R’ Us and a package that had a new book inside, but she suddenly received one with her address in fancy writing. “That’s odd. Rarity doesn’t write like this,” Sunset said. “Better find out who it’s from.” She took out a letter opener and opened the envelope, until there was an invitation and read it.

‘You are hereby invited over to this place for a feast and grand gala regarding a peace treaty tomorrow night. Be sure to dress formally and children are allowed to come. I just want to be fair with all of you, so please enjoy the food and music.

Signed, with humble best regards,
Estella Tucker

Address is written here: 515 Great Oaks Ave, Everfree Hills 08055’

When she read it, she had a concerned face about the writer, then dialed Rarity’s phone number on her house phone, “Get her fast!”


After Rarity read the letter with her glasses, she was shocked about Estella’s words. “Hmm, it appears that Estella wants a truce with us. But I’m afraid we have no choice but to go to the gala.”

“ARE YOU INSANE?! DON’T YOU REMEMBER WHAT ESTELLA DID TO CHASE BEFORE?!” Sunset asked with stressful anxiety.

“I think both of you are right,” Applejack said. “I don’t personally like this, but I guess it means for Chase’s safety. I mean it could be a trap.”

“If we’re going, then we need to make sure he’s protected. We’re also going to need some Equestrian magic to support us, and I know who can help,” Sunset said. “Rarity, we need some new formal dresses and could you make one for this world’s Twilight and we’re gonna need two more, because Starlight’s coming along.”

“I thought you’d never asked, darling,” Rarity said. “But who were you mentioning?”

“Trust me, I know it’s weird like the last time they met, but I’m sure we can form some kind of extra protection,” Sunset said. “Oh! Her!” Rarity said. “I’ll write a letter and then we’ll wait until she replies,” Sunset said.

“If it’s okay with you girls, you can wear whatever you want,” Rarity said.


After they waited for the reply and went to the school statue, Chase and his friends went with them and Fluttershy was put in charge of watching over the kids. When all of a sudden, the statue started to glow, and then another human walked out. She had the same lavender skin, purple eyes, and bluish purple hair with the purple and magenta streaks, but she didn’t have glasses on her face and her hair was straight down. She also wore a light blue flannel t-shirt with puffy sleeves and a dark pink bow on the collar, a purple skirt with a magenta star symbol, purple plaid leg warmers and black shoes. It was Princess Twilight!

“Princess Twilight!” Chase said as he ran up to hug her. “Aww, Chase. You’re being too sweet,” Princess Twilight said, then she kneeled down and gave him a kiss on the forehead. “Hey, girls,” she said. “Hey, Twilight!” they replied. “Oh, hi, other me,” Princess Twilight said. “Hi, Princess,” Twilight said. “Princess Twilight, can I show you my friends I made last year?” Chase asked, holding her hand. “Aww, you made some friends? Well, of course you can,” Princess Twilight replied. When Chase led the princess to his friends, she made a warm smile when she saw how adorable Chase’s friends were. “Princess Twilight, these are my friends,” Chase said. “This is Sam Sam...” Sam Sam waved and blushed, then Princess Twilight waved back. “...Melody...” Melody walked over and hugged Princess Twilight around her waist, then the princess patted her head, “and Seamus.” Seamus made a thumbs up and Princess Twilight giggled with a blush. “I’m sorry, but you three look so cute,” she said. “How about a group hug?” The kids went to Princess Twilight and she gave them a group hug.

“Okay, so Estella’s setting up a gala with dinner?” Princess Twilight asked. “Yep,” Applejack said. “But it could be a plot to get revenge on Chase and even us!” Sunset said. “Calm down, Sunset,” Twilight said. “We’re still going, but I’ll need some formal clothing,” Princess Twilight said.

“Rarity’s taking care of that,” Sunset said. “Now, we need a plan about what to do about the kids. Estella might be on to them.”

Princess Twilight thought for a moment, then came up with an idea, “We’ll make sure they’re safe, but I’m going to provide the protection for them. Except Chase, because he wields the most powerful and magical object in Equestria, the Sorcerer’s Stone.”

“But we’re going up against Estella in a party. We can’t just fight her,” Rainbow Dash said. “I also came here to warn Sunset about Chase,” Princess Twilight said. “Here’s what I found out: if the stone is destroyed, then the wielder is returned to his or her mortal state.” The girls gasped, then Sunset hugged Chase. “I don’t wanna die! What can I do, Princess?! I WANNA LIVE!” Chase exclaimed. “Don’t worry, you’re not going to die,” Princess Twilight said, then Chase sighed in relief. “But I don’t know what will happen.”

“Maybe if this peace treaty is a scam, we can sneak into the back room and look for clues,” Twilight said. “That’s not a bad idea,” Sunset said. “What do you think, Twilight?”

“Well, it somehow looks like we have ourselves a royal ball to go to,” Princess Twilight said, until the girls agreed.


After the girls and kids got into their dress clothes, they went over to the mansion by taking Applejack’s truck and then they parked at the front entrance. When they got in, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Sunset, Twilight, Princess Twilight, and Starlight were wearing fashionable gala dresses, but the kids were wearing their clothes from the spring formal. When they got inside, they saw the guests being welcomed by Estella.

Estella suddenly saw Eduardo behind the door, “A fiesta? But those girls broke into my restaurant! And now you want them here with the children?”

“How dare you?! I can’t exactly be seen dining with a evicted daredevil-turned-fugitive, you fool!” Estella said angrily. “In fact, the boy shouldn’t be here!” Eduardo said. “Why did you invite him?”

“Aww... Jealous, El Macho?” Estella cutely asked. “Jealous? Of them? No! No! That’s ridiculous!” Eduardo said. “Whatever can they do?” Eduardo and Estella suddenly saw them and Starlight and Princess Twilight in their dresses. “Now, there’s more of them!?” Estella growled. “They must be up to something. I will deal with them. You carry on with our experiment.” Eduardo nodded and then walked over to the door and went downstairs.


When the girls were getting signed in, they suddenly saw Estella come out. Chase tried to free his grasp from Sunset’s hand and then he ran to hide behind a bench, suddenly Fluttershy walked over and held him in her arms, then she brought him closer for a hug, “What’s wrong, sweetheart?”

“I wanna go home,” Chase whined. “Don’t worry, darling. We’ll keep her away from you,” Rarity said, then she gave him a blow kiss, then Chase started to breathe while whimpering and shaking, then Rarity took out a purple faux fur jacket and put it on, then Rarity took Chase and hid him underneath the jacket so that he would be safe.

“Sunset, darling!” Estella said. “Welcome to my humble home, and your lovely friends, and children, too.” Spike was growling while Twilight held him. Starlight and Princess Twilight made stern confused brows.

“I’m so pleased you’re all here, darling,” Estella said. “Come with me. Now tell me, how have you been, including your... brother?”

“Oh, he’s doing fine,” Sunset said. “He’s been growing up real good, and has been educated real good.”

“How thoughtful,” Estella said. “It’s such a relief for us to put aside our differences and come together tonight. And now...” She showed the girls the table lit with candles and centerpieces, and set up with plates, napkins, silverware, and glasses. “Dinner is served! Gaston? Alfredo?” Two butlers came over to them, then Estella spoke, “Take our guests of honor to their seats. By the way, I’ve saved a special surprise for you, my dear.”

“Um... thank you,” Sunset said.


When everyone sat down in their seats, Rarity unzipped some of her coat and let Chase see all the delicates and aristocrats sitting and chatting with each other. “Shh shh shh shh...” Rarity said softly pulling Chase towards her hip for a hug, then Chase wrapped his arms around her belly, then Rarity patted his head, and gave him a buttered bread roll since she found out he was hungry. After Chase finished his bread roll, Chase got a glass of ginger ale, and sat on Rarity’s lap to drink it.

Suddenly, Estella gently tapped her spoon on her wine glass and spoke up with kind words, “Tonight is a wonderfully joyous evening because our children, including your sons, daughters, nephews, nieces, stepchildren, grandchildren, and siblings get to join us at the table... so that we can show our generous appreciation to their magnificent beauty of youthful talent and gifted love. In my past... my life has been fueled with so much anger that has riddled some mistakes. But I hereby pray to be forgiven by all of you. So tonight, I will begin to set things right. From tonight... we’ll be closer to our children than ever. To the children!”

“To the children!” the guests replied lifting their glasses. Suddenly a few chefs, cooks, butlers and waiters appeared and placed several plates and dishes of food on the table. “Bon appétit,” the chef said as he walked away. Chase rose from the table and saw the people eating. Seamus grabbed some turkey legs and some mashed potatoes, Sam Sam took some of the chicken tenders, Melody took some of the spaghetti and meatballs, but Chase was still to scared to eat. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some business to attend to, so enjoy the feast,” Estella said, as she left the dinner table.

Suddenly, Sunset saw Estella leave the room, “Chase, it’s okay. She’s gone.” Chase looked and saw Estella’s seat was empty, then rose up and saw the huge bowl full of spaghetti and meatballs. Sunset got him a spoonful of the spaghetti, then she put the red sauce and meatballs on top of the spaghetti, and gave the plate to Chase. Chase suddenly saw Fleur sitting next to Rarity, until she looked at him and placed her hand on his cheek, then Chase softly blushed and then he started eating.

Since Twilight was thinking about Estella’s behavior, she kept eating her salmon. When the girls finished their dinner, Sunset, Starlight and Twilight went downstairs to the basement and then saw a laboratory. Twilight saw a canister full of the crystal roots and saw ooze being drained from it, then Starlight and Sunset saw dead people that were being mutated. “Estella’s been creating mutants?” Sunset asked. “Sunset, I think these roots came from Equestria,” Starlight said. “Maybe I can get a sample and possibly work on an antidote,” Twilight said. “Okay, but hurry,” Sunset said. Twilight took a small canister of the ooze.

“Surprise!” a voice hollered, then the girls turned around. It was Estella, until she cackled, “Easier than as I planned, but you’re too late!”

“You’re out of your league, lady!” Sunset said. “And I hereby keep you locked up in here!” Estella said. “With you, Little Miss Sunset Goody Two-Shoes Shimmer out of the way, it just wouldn’t do... if something would come before him.”

“Chase...” Sunset said. “Goodbye, my dear,” Estella said, then she cackled and locked the door. “No! Leave him alone!” Sunset hollered. “I’ll think of you when I kill your friends, then your brother and his three friends!” Estella replied, then cackled as she left. “No! Stop!” Sunset yelled. “Please...” Sunset then kneeled on the floor and started crying.

Twilight was starting to work on the antidote with the sample of the ooze. “I’ll try to get some recommended chemicals on the antidote so we can get out of here and save the kids,” she said. Sunset then sent a text to Rarity.

When her phone buzzed, Rarity took out her phone and read Sunset’s text. “Oh my! Girls!” Rarity said. “Estella was tricking us! But she has Sunset locked up with Starlight Glimmer and our world’s Twilight! We have to find her!” The girls gasped, then they went to the basement, until they found out the door was locked. “Stand back, y’all!” Applejack said, then she used her magical strength and unlocked the door’s rotating knob, and then when the door was open, Twilight finished gathering some notes about the antidote and grabbed the canister. When all of a sudden, a containment cell was open, and the man-bat and was released.

Author's Note:

Uh oh! The man-bat is loose! :twilightoops: Sci-Twi better get that antidote done on time!

PreviousChapters Next