• Published 1st Aug 2020
  • 6,705 Views, 96 Comments

A Tale of a Loving Sister: Volume 2 - GoebelTron



Chase Tucker returns and he’s going to enjoy his life with his new big sister, Sunset Shimmer!

  • ...
2
 96
 6,705

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 7: El Macho

After Sunset and Chase left their apartment, they all ordered some treats and sat down, they began to talk about Chase’s night terror last night. “Okay, so if we find anything involving evil magic, I might visit Equestria for some answers. Just in case,” Sunset said. “I do sure hope that she’ll know what to do, darling,” Rarity said. “I know you’re stressed and overwhelmed about Chase or some other magical incidents. We’ll find something to do soon.”

“I’m sure Princess Twilight won’t mind. She might love Chase like we all do,” Fluttershy said. “Yep. Pretty much,” Sunset said, until she thought to herself, ‘I really hope Princesses Celestia, Luna and Cadence like him.’

“Hello!” a voice said, entering the store when the girls acted casual. A man appeared with white skin like Chase, black combed hair and a goatee, brown eyes, and he wore a red satin long sleeved buttoned shirt, black dress pants, black dress shoes, and a gold chain necklace with a medallion with the letter “E”. “Buenos dias, my friends! I am Eduardo Perez! Owner of the Salsa and Salsa restaurant across town, now open for breakfast.”

“Hello. I’m Cup Cake,” she said. “And I’m Carrot Cake,” he said. Sunset saw Chase whimpering while he buried his cheek on her chest, “It’s okay.” She embraced him.

“So, what can we get you, buddy?“ Carrot Cake asked. “Oh this’ll just take a momento!” Eduardo said. “I am throwing a big summer Fiesta de Carnival party! And I’m going to need some of your best cupcakes! Decorated with....... The Moscatan flag. It looks something like this.” He suddenly ripped his shirt open revealing a chest tattoo of his country’s flag. “What’d ya think?” He then shook his shoulders so that it looked like the flag was waving. “My goodness!” Rarity exclaimed. “This guy’s nuts!” Sunset said, until Eduardo suddenly saw the girls and Chase at their table, “Ayeyey! I’ve never seen you 8 work here before! Who are you?”

“Oh, we don’t work here, except her,” Sunset said. “Let’s introduce ourselves. I’m Sunset Shimmer. This is Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Twilight Sparkle. This little guy sitting on my lap is my brother, Chase. Well, adopted brother to be exact.” Chase suddenly crept back until Rarity gave him a hug. “Sorry, about him. He’s kinda shy around new people.”

Rarity then asked while comforting the boy, “Pardon me, darling. But did you say you own a restaurant across town?”

“Why yes I do, señorita! Salsa and Salsa!” Eduardo said. “That... is... AWESOME!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed. “I’d sure love to try out the place,” Fluttershy said, until Rarity agreed. “Indeed, darling.”

“It was nice meeting you, Mr. Eduardo,” Sunset said. Eduardo nodded, then turned back to Mr. and Mrs. Cake, “But anyways, I’ll need them by next week! Adios, my friends! Have a good day. Come by when you get a chance, okay?” The girls sighed, but Eduardo came back for a moment. “And girls, welcome.....to the shop family!”

Rainbow Dash took a closer look, then gasped. She then saw a vision of him as a luchador, then he left again, “El Macho...” Sunset Shimmer heard what Rainbow Dash said, “What?” Rainbow Dash kneeled on her seat and looked out the window watching Eduardo leave, “How’s that possible?”

“What is it, darling?” Rarity asked, Rainbow Dash suspiciously kept looking at him walk. “What’s going on?” Fluttershy asked, with Spike on her lap. “Rainbow Dash, could you please tell us?” Twilight asked. Rainbow Dash sighed, then started to explain, “That guy looked familiar.“

“Like what?” Applejack asked. Rainbow Dash sighed again, “I hate to tell you guys this, but he looked exactly like a daredevil named “El Macho.” The girls gasped, until Rarity placed her hands on her cheeks, “EL MACHO?! I’ve heard about him!” Sunset Shimmer was confused, “Who’s El Macho?”

Rainbow Dash started to explain everything, “Alright. From about 20 years ago...”

A flashback appeared, revealing El Macho wearing blue spandex pants with two straps and white thread revealing a pattern, black and brown sandals, a red and black wrestler mask, and a red cape with a black star symbol. He pointed at a wine bottle from a bartender and then he was given the drink bottle labeled “La Venganza del Escorpion.” He opened up the cork and poured the drink into the glass and put the bottle down on the table and then drank it.

“He was stunningly ruthless, he was DANGEROUS! And as the name implies, very macho!” El Macho then took out two dollar bills and paid for the tip, then he walked out of the bar.

Another flashback showed El Macho stepping out into a stadium until he rammed his head towards the grill off a monster truck, then he went under and lifted it up.

“He even had a huge reputation of lifting extremely heavy stuff, using ONLY his bare hands!” El Macho tossed the monster truck over the ring of fire, and it landed on its wheels, until the crowd applauded and tossed him roses. “But sadly, like all the greats, El Macho was gone too soon!”

The final flashback showed him doing a skydiving stunt, “He died doing the greatest stunt in the most macho way possible! Jumping off an airplane while riding a shark, with 250 pounds of dynamite strapped to his chest! Into the mount of an active volcano!” When his body touched the lava, the volcano exploded and created a huge cloud of ash. “It was epic!”

Fluttershy felt worried, “Oh, my. That sounds painful.” Twilight wasn’t concerned, “Yeah, but it sounds like El Macho’s pretty dead. Because volcanic magma can easily burn you into a crisp.“

“But they never found the body!” Rainbow Dash said. Pinkie Pie started jumping, “Ooh! Ooh! What’d they find!? What’d they find!?”

Rainbow Dash pushes Pinkie Pie backward, then explained again, “But the only thing was found was a small pile of singed chest hair, but that face. He’s totally El Macho!”

Applejack was now confused, “So what you’re saying is... that guy used to be a pro-wrestler sized daredevil?”

“Yes!” Rainbow Dash said. Sunset thought for a moment, “This may sound ridiculous, but do you think he might have something to do with Equestrian magic?”

“You might be onto something, darling,” Rarity said, blushing her cheeks with her makeup. “What if we snuck into his restaurant and look for clues... TONIGHT?” Twilight asked. “Probably a good choice,” Rainbow Dash said. “Because I’m telling you, if anybody in the town has anything involved with evil magic...” She then pointed at Eduardo entering his restaurant, “It’s him!”

Author's Note:

Looks like we’ve got another culprit that’s dealing with Equestrian magic. :pinkiegasp:

By the way, this is the same El Macho from Despicable Me 2, but I made him a daredevil instead of a villain. But we’ll find out what happens.

PreviousChapters Next