• Published 1st Aug 2020
  • 6,692 Views, 96 Comments

A Tale of a Loving Sister: Volume 2 - GoebelTron



Chase Tucker returns and he’s going to enjoy his life with his new big sister, Sunset Shimmer!

  • ...
2
 96
 6,692

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 10: Estella’s Revenge/Chase Discovers Magic

‘Canterlot State Asylum...’

In cell 1403, Estella was sitting there in despair and anger because of her prison sentence and her humiliating defeat by Sunset and her friends with their magical powers, and why they protected her nephew. “Grrrr... I don’t understand it. I don’t understand it!” she said in frustration. “Why would that flame haired girl and her so-called friends protect that miserable brat!? He never deserved to be alive! Oh... just you wait, Sunset Shimmer and company... For one of these days, if I ever get out of this wretched place, I will make you all pay!” She then made an evil cackle.


While Chase was in his bedroom sleeping, he was finally getting a good night’s sleep thanks to his nightlight. Until suddenly, he heard a crash that softly woke him up. He got out of his bed and took his flashlight with him.

When Chase got outside quietly, he saw something glowing in the backyard. He went towards it and saw a glowing gemstone. He kneeled down and picked it up. When he touched it, he suddenly began to levitate into gravity and then he felt the energy from the stone flow through him. When he came down, he suddenly began shaking, then he went back inside and saw Sunset reading her book, “SUNSET!” Sunset jolted and saw Chase covered in soot. “Chase, what happened to you? You’re all filthy,” Sunset asked. “Have you been playing with the stove?” Chase shook his head, then showed her the stone. “Chase, where did you get this?” Sunset asked. Chase took her hand and lead her downstairs to the crash site where he found the stone. “A crash landing?” Sunset asked. “Well, that’s odd.” Suddenly, Sunset looked into Chase’s recent memory about what happened earlier, then she let go of him. “You found Equestrian magic?!” Sunset asked. “I’m afraid,” Chase said. “Make it go away.”

“Aww, it’s alright, sweetie. I’m sure it’ll go away tomorrow morning,” Sunset said. “Anyways, you should probably be in bed. It’s late. And don’t worry, I’ll watch over the stone for tonight.” Chase nodded, then Sunset took him back upstairs and tucked him back into his bed and gave him a hug and kiss, “Okay, you get some sleep and I’ll take care of everything.” Chase nodded, then Sunset left the room and took the stone to her bedroom so that she can find out what it is.

Eventually, she decided to write a note in her journal to Princess Twilight about this.

’Dear Princess Twilight,

I know it’s the middle of the night and that’s it’s late, but I think Chase found something by himself. While he was sleeping and while I was reading my book, he snuck out of bed and saw a glowing gemstone crash into our backyard. When he touched it, some strange energy started to bond with him. I hate to say this, but I need your help. If you can find anything, let me know in the morning.

Your friend,
Sunset Shimmer’

After she was done, she turned off the light and went to sleep.

Author's Note:

Looks like Chase has Equestrian superpowers now! He might become a superhero! :pinkiehappy: :raritystarry: :twilightsmile: :yay:

PreviousChapters Next