• Published 1st Aug 2020
  • 6,691 Views, 96 Comments

A Tale of a Loving Sister: Volume 2 - GoebelTron



Chase Tucker returns and he’s going to enjoy his life with his new big sister, Sunset Shimmer!

  • ...
2
 96
 6,691

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 21: Chase’s Play Date with Flurry

The next morning, Chase woke up and felt relaxed. After he came down, Sunset made him a bowl of apple cinnamon oatmeal with brown sugar for breakfast with a glass of orange juice. After breakfast, Chase went upstairs to get dressed and his teeth brushed, then he met Sunset downstairs again. “Chase, could you come sit on my lap please?” Sunset asked. Chase came over and sat on his sister’s lap. “Chase, today’s gonna be different. I’m sorry, but we’re not gonna be able to hang out today,” Sunset said. “Don’t worry. I’ll take you to Equestria Land tomorrow. Does that sound fun?” Chase nodded, then he gave Sunset a hug. After Chase and Sunset broke the hug, she put Chase down on the floor and then she left to go out with her friends, “I’ll see you later today. Okay? I’ll think about finding you a babysitter.” Chase nodded and then Sunset left. After she left, Chase sat on the floor and waited for his babysitter.


While Sunset walked to meet up with her friends, she suddenly saw Cadence’s car pull over. “Hey, Sunset,” Cadence said, while Flurry giggled. “Hey, Dean Cadence. Hey, Flurry,” Sunset said. Then, she bent over and then decided to talk to Cadence for a while. “Hey, uh... do you think you and Flurry could do me a favor?” Sunset asked. “Sure, anything,” Cadence replied. “Is it okay if you could go to my apartment and watch over Chase until I return? I just need to help out with something,” Sunset said. “Mmhmm,” Cadence replied. “After I get some of Flurry’s stuff from my house, I’ll head on over and go babysit your brother and my daughter as well.”

“Thanks, I owe you one,” Sunset said, until she gave Flurry a kiss on the nose, then the baby giggled cutely. Suddenly, Sunset went off to hang out with her friends while Cadence went to stop at her house to pick up some of Flurry’s toys and some diapers and baby food, then she drove over to Sunset’s apartment.


While Chase waited, he heard the door open and saw Cadence enter with Flurry in her travel seat and a huge bag full of Flurry’s stuff. “Auntie Cady! Flurry!” Chase said, then Cadence kneeled down, put Flurry down and gave Chase a hug, then kissed his forehead. Chase saw how happy Flurry was, while she reached out her hands and then Chase held her and gave her a hug.

Cadence unbuckled Flurry’s seatbelt and let her play on the floor, then Chase decided to set up both Flurry’s toys and his toys, and Cadence sat on the couch and read on her kindle. Flurry was wearing a baby boy blue onesie with a pale pinkish white bib sewn on the crest.

Chase built blocks with Flurry, then he helped Flurry play with her toys, but suddenly he began to smell something gross, then covered his mouth. “Auntie Cady, something stinks,” Chase said. Cadence sniffed the scent, then rolled her eyes, “Don’t worry, Chase. Flurry just needs to be changed. Go play with your toys and I’ll let Flurry get back with you.” Chase nodded and let Cadence change Flurry’s diaper and played with his Thomas train set.

After Flurry was changed, Chase held Flurry on his lap and sat between Cadence’s legs and they read a book together. After the story, it was time for lunch. Cadence made some macaroni and cheese for Chase while she fed Flurry some mashed peas. Cadence made some funny faces while she fed the baby, and Flurry smiled a little. After lunch, Chase put on “Thomas and the Magic Railroad.” Cadence let Chase lay on her lap and she put Flurry on her bouncy chair.

When the movie was over, Sunset came back from her hangout. “Dean Cadence, I’m back,” Sunset said. “Oh, hello, Sunset,” Cadence said. “How was the hangout?”

“It was great. This hangout we went to was the spa and hair salon, then we went to The Sweet Shoppe for some ice cream. After that, we went to the mall and did a shopping spree. I just needed a few things for me and Chase, and some supplies since school starts next month. Speaking of which, Chase... I got you this.” Sunset gave Chase a pencil box for preschool. “It’s for school next month, and then you’re off to kindergarten,” Sunset said, then Chase gave Sunset a hug.

Suddenly, Cadence packed up Flurry’s stuff and went home, but she managed to say goodbye to her step-nephew.

After Cadence and Flurry left, Sunset and Chase went upstairs and read a book, then built some blocks.

Author's Note:

Guess Chase liked Flurry. :twilightsmile:

PreviousChapters Next