• Published 1st Aug 2020
  • 6,691 Views, 96 Comments

A Tale of a Loving Sister: Volume 2 - GoebelTron



Chase Tucker returns and he’s going to enjoy his life with his new big sister, Sunset Shimmer!

  • ...
2
 96
 6,691

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 17: Yacht Trip, Part 1

When Sunset was done with her breakfast and finished feeding Chase his breakfast, they both packed up their suitcases because they’re going on the yacht with their friends and families. Chase invited his friends to the trip, so he made sure he had enough tropical clothes, pajamas and swimsuits for the trip. He also packed his toys, coloring stuff, and toiletries.

When Chase was packed up, he met up with Sunset and she was wearing the same sundress from the beach trip. Then, he took her hand and they went to the car and put their stuff in the trunk. After that, they sat down with their friends and they wore their clothes from the beach trip. Sunset sat with Twilight and Rainbow Dash.

Chase sat with Rarity, Fluttershy, Melody and Sam Sam. Chase saw Cadence and Shining Armor in the back seat and he saw Flurry Heart in her travel car seat sleeping and had a sky blue blanket with white clouds wrapped around her and she had a white pacifier with aqua blue gelatin coating and a sky blue ring in her mouth. Her travel seat also had a model of plush fish.

Chase sat back down and sat between Sam Sam and Fluttershy, until they started to drive down to the pier. Chase then had his hands folded on his lap, until he took out his locket and looked at the picture of his parents, then kissed his locket, then had tears leak down from his eyes. Fluttershy suddenly heard him cry until she saw him holding his locket, then she rubbed his back in a small circle and then she gave Chase a hug, until she let Chase lay down on her lap to sleep until they would arrive.

When they got to the pier, they unloaded their suitcases from the trunk, got scanned for metal, checked their passports, and then got on board the yacht. Later on, they assigned themselves in a multi sized room and got some spare bedrooms each other while Cadence and Shining Armor, along with Flurry Heart assign themselves to the master bedroom. After their stuff was unpacked and their suitcases were placed under the beds, they decided to go outside and enjoy the sun and swim in the pool for a while, so they applied some sunscreen on themselves, until Cadence put some sunscreen on Chase, then Flurry.


After everyone was in their swimsuits while some stayed in their sundresses, they went to the pool and beach chairs where everyone from Canterlot High was enjoying their time on the yacht. Some were on chairs, some were in the pool, and some were at the bar. Chase suddenly saw his friends and some of the girls sitting on beach chairs and some swimming in the pool. Chase went into the pool and swam over to the others, and then they all had some fun. Suddenly, Sunset came over and held Chase in her arms, then wrapped him in for a hug. “Sunset, can we swim together? Please?” Chase asked with cuteness. “Of course we can,” Sunset replied, then she kissed his nose. Later on, Chase was happily swimming with his sister, then they had some fun and some laughs.

After they had a nice swim, Sunset saw Rainbow Dash come over with a volleyball in her arm, “Hey, Sunset! You wanna be in a volleyball game with us?!” Sunset then looked at Chase who pressed his cheek on her breast, then thought of an idea, “We’re in.”


Rarity suddenly saw 5 girls walking over. It was Sunny Flare, Sour Sweet, Indigo Zap, Sugarcoat, and Lemon Zest. Sunny Flare wore a pale pinkish lavender two piece related to Rarity’s with the symbol of her hair clip on the center and her bottom, Sour Sweet wore a tankini in maroon and light green with a cherry sticker, Indigo Zap wore a navy blue athletic two piece but her bottom was swim shorts, Sugarcoat wore a maroon and pale purple two piece like Sunset, and Lemon Zest wore an hourglass shaped bikini in maroon and lime green with an image of pie slices.

“Hello, girls,” Cadence said, rocking her baby to sleep in her travel seat. “Hi, Dean Cadence,” they said in unison, then they got some sunscreen on themselves and went into the pool, and joined Sunset and her friends for some volleyball.

After being in position, Sunset put Chase on her shoulders and then she held his knees still so that he wouldn’t fall off. Then, they started playing the game. Rainbow Dash served the ball first, then it went back and forth with the other players until Chase bopped it, and then the game continued until the final round ended and when CHS won against Crystal Prep fair and square. Chase then swam over to the Crystal Prep girls, “No hard feelings?” Chase asked, then Sunny Flare went to him and gave him a hug, “No hard feelings.” She then gave him a small kiss on the forehead. “Can we hang out next time?” Chase asked. “Mmhmm. Yeah, we can hang out next time,” Sour Sweet said, “Just hope we’re not too busy with anything.” The girls made agreeable comments, then Chase saw Sunset come over and she took him out of the pool to dry off because it was almost time for dinner.


When they got changed and got cleaned up, they went to the buffet for some dinner. Rarity got herself a t-bone steak with mashed potatoes and cooked broccoli, Applejack got herself the same steak, but with corn, beans and a bread roll with butter, Rainbow Dash got herself some pork chops, Twilight and Fluttershy got some meatloaf for themselves, Pinkie Pie got herself a burger, and Sunset got the kids some kid’s meals and herself some beef lasagna.

Sunset ordered Chase some spaghetti and meatballs, Sam Sam some chicken tenders and steak fries, Seamus a cheeseburger, and Melody some macaroni and cheese. She also got them some Pepsi, but Melody ordered a Sprite. “Bon appétit,” the waiter said to the children, then walked off. The kids and the girls began to eat their dinner, until Starlight came over with some fish and chips and a soda. She wore a aquamarine tank top with green rings and her northern lights star symbol, pale grayish purple skirt, and purple crocs.

When they finished dinner, they decided to head back to their room and watch the night sky together. They saw how big the moon was and how beautiful the stars were glimmering. After a few minutes of watching the sky, Sunset and the girls took the kids back inside and got them ready for bed. When the kids were bathed and dressed into their pajamas, the girls went to bed. Then, Sunset realized that the kids were asleep, until she got up, tucked them under the blanket, gave Chase a kiss on the cheek, then went back to bed.

PreviousChapters Next