• Published 1st Aug 2020
  • 6,692 Views, 96 Comments

A Tale of a Loving Sister: Volume 2 - GoebelTron



Chase Tucker returns and he’s going to enjoy his life with his new big sister, Sunset Shimmer!

  • ...
2
 96
 6,692

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 4: Goodbye, Camp Everfree

While the students were sleeping, nothing woke them. Until all of a sudden, Sunset heard Chase crying, and saw him curled into a ball with his head on his thighs and his hands on his knees. “Chase, what’s wrong?” Sunset asked softly, putting her hand on his shoulder. “Sunset... I h-h-had another nightmare... a-and I had an accident,” Chase said with sobs, until Sunset saw a wet spot on his pants. “Aww, Chase, you peed your pants,” Sunset said, until she lifted him up in a cradle and took him over to Rarity’s bed. “Rarity, wake up.”

Rarity heard Sunset’s voice, then opened her eyes and saw Chase crying and his wet pants, “Oh, dear. Come here, sweetie. I’ll get you all cleaned up.“ Chase nodded and then suddenly, Fluttershy woke up and saw Chase crying and saw his wet pants, then she took him and laid Chase down on her lap all the way on his back so that he can see her face, then she stroked his hair and held both his cute little hands for comfort, “Shhhhhh... it’s okay, Chase. We’ll take care of you, sweetheart.”

Chase nodded and then started to calm down and Fluttershy leaned down and gave him a tender kiss on his forehead. “Do you wanna tell us about your nightmare?” Rarity asked while she came back with some clean underwear, some wet wipes and a towel, then took off his pants and carefully started to change him. Chase nodded and then started to tell about his dream, “I was sleeping with Sunset, but we were in a scary hospital... *sniff* and then the doctors came in and S-S-Sunset was dying and... *sniff* the nurse took me away, until the doctors were electrocuting her! They were killing her!” Fluttershy shushed him after she softly embraced his head towards her belly for a hug, then Rarity wiped the section with a wet wipe and dried it with the towel, “That must’ve been awful, darling. But don’t worry. Sunset’s not going anywhere, and you’re safe.” Chase nodded, then Rarity put on the clean underwear and straightened it out and then put his pants back on after she cleaned the urine off. Then, Rarity patted his belly softly, “Feel better, darling?” Chase nodded and then fell asleep again.

“Sunset, he is all clean,” Rarity said. “Would it be alright if he slept with me and Fluttershy just for tonight?” Sunset nodded, “Yeah. Go ahead.” Rarity nodded and then walked back to her bed where Chase was leaning by Fluttershy’s stomach and rested his head on a pillow. “He looks so cute when he sleeps like that,” Fluttershy said, softly rubbing his hair. “I know,” Rarity said, until she took her slippers off her feet and then got under the sleeping bag and zipped it closed. “Rarity, can I lay by your side?” Chase asked softly. “Of course, darling. Just not too close,” she replied softly. Chase scooted over to Rarity and laid his head on her belly, then Rarity placed one hand on his hair and her other arm around his shoulders, until Fluttershy embraced her arm on the sleeping child’s back.


When morning came, Gloriosa came to check on the sleeping campers for a wake up call, until she then suddenly saw Chase curled up with Rarity and Fluttershy. Gloriosa had a warm smile and then decided to let them sleep for a few more minutes.

Few minutes later...

Gloriosa and Timber came in the bedroom to wake up the campers, “Wake up, campers. Rise and shine. Today’s your last day of being here at Camp Everfree!” The students started to wake up and get ready to go home and ready for the day. Rarity suddenly blinked and stretched out her arms flexibly. Fluttershy woke up and then saw Chase sleeping like a little angel, “Chase, it’s time to wake up, sweetheart.” Chase then made a soft yawn and then felt Fluttershy wrap him in for a hug and felt his cheek pressed on her belly. “Good morning, Chase. Did you sleep well, darling?” Rarity asked, until Chase nodded with a soft moan. “Alright, now go to your sister and get dressed. We’ll all walk together,” Fluttershy said, as Chase got out of the bed and went over to Sunset, who had his clothes ready.


After Chase was dressed and packed up for the bus ride home later, Sunset let him have a piggyback ride on the way to the dining hall for breakfast. Today’s menu was pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage. Chase got himself some pancakes along with the breakfast meats and eggs, then sat down with the girls and then started to eat his breakfast.

“Girls, last night, Chase asked me if I could do something with him today, and I said yes. But I need to know what we’re all doing today,” Sunset said. “We’re having a free day today, and later today, you’re all going home,” Gloriosa said. “And we would like you to participate in the activities, Chase. Just for fun.” Chase nodded and then felt Dean Cadence stroke his shoulder, “Don’t worry, sweetie. Sunset will be watching.” Chase then realized that he had support and now wasn’t afraid.

“Sunset, can you teach me how to fish?” Chase asked, then Sunset made a soft nod. After Sunset and Chase walked over to the docks, they met up with Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna, who were already fishing. Sunset got him a small fishing rod and put some bread onto the hook. Chase took the rod and held the string where the hook was without hurting himself, then sat down on the dock and then lowered the string on his fishing rod into the water and waited for a fish to come. “Okay, Chase. Just be patient and it’ll come,” Sunset said, then Vice-Principal Luna stood by him and watched over him.

Then, all of a sudden, Chase felt something tug his fishing rod, “SUNSET! I GOT SOMETHING!” Sunset looked at Chase trying to pull his rod out of the water, then went over to help him and suddenly, Chase caught a huge bass! “Guys! Chase caught a big bass!” Rainbow Dash said excitedly, causing everyone to see the biggest fish Chase has caught, until Photo Finish took his photo and Sunset helped Chase put it back in the water.

“Great job, buddy,” Sunset said, until she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Later on, after a few activities, they went back to the center of camp and had a party before they left, then Gloriosa made an announcement, “Everyone, I just wanna thank you for coming over to Camp Everfree and you all did a great job with your groups and we are very proud of you all. Great work, everyone, and enjoy the rest of your school year.” The students made a cheerful applause and then they continued to party, while Sunset and Chase danced together.


After the party ended, it was time to get on the bus back home. Chase sat next to Sunset, who sat with Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. “Did you have fun, sweetie?” Fluttershy asked. “Yep. I did,” Chase replied with a soft happy tone. “Good,” Fluttershy replied, then she gave him a kiss on the cheek, then wrapped her arm around his shoulders for comfort, and Chase leaned by her side. Sunset suddenly took out a brown notebook and decided to write down something to an old friend of hers.

‘Dear Princess Twilight,

How’re you doing in Equestria? Any new spells or fights against darkness? I know we haven’t seen each other for a while, but I have some good news and bad news about what happened here recently.

Here’s what’s up: I just adopted a 4 year old boy named Chase Tucker as my brother. He’s very sweet and totally adorable and sometimes playful in a cute way. He gets shy when he meets new people, but he’s okay now.

A few months ago, I found him in an alley all broken-hearted because he had no family, well he did. You see, he lost his parents in a car crash when he was 3, then he lived with his aunt who hated him. I’ll explain everything, but last time we encountered her, she was wearing a glowing red ruby on her neck and she turned into a giant she-demon. That medallion made her really angry. Chase has been given the love and comfort he truly deserves so far. I’ll let you know about Chase’s backstory some other time and let you know if we run into Equestrian magic soon.

Your friend,
Sunset Shimmer’

After she finished writing in her journal, Princess Twilight wrote back to her.

‘Sunset,

I’m glad you took someone under your care. That was really thoughtful of you, just like when I hatched Spike. That ruby you told me about was The Stone of Eternal Hate. It’s a stone that can turn somepony’s anger into power. Estella must’ve received the same side effect as well. I’m also glad you destroyed it when you all saved Chase. I hope to look forward about Chase’s progress and what you might find. In fact, I would love to hear about your little brother, if you have the time.

With best regards,
Princess Twilight

P.S. - Be sure to take your time.‘

Sunset smirked warmly and then closed her book, and put it back in her bag and suddenly saw Chase sleeping on Fluttershy’s lap. “Can you wake him if we’re there?” Sunset asked. “Of course,” Fluttershy replied. “Did she say anything back?”

“Yeah. I just told her about Chase and our encounter with Estella, and how I’ve been taking care of Chase,” Sunset explained. “She also said if we run into Equestrian magic, she would like to meet him, including the other Princesses of Equestria, and they might like him, but I hope they can forgive me like you all have.”

The girls were pleased, then Fluttershy stroked Chase’s hair and his little hands that touched both her legs.


During the drive, the students socialized and slept during the ride, and Sunset comforted Chase while he laid on Fluttershy’s lap.

After the bus made it back to school, Fluttershy gently shook Chase, “Chase, wake up, sweetheart. We’re back home.” Chase then woke up and sat up. After everyone got off the bus, they all went home. Sunset and Chase walked home to their apartment to rest from the trip.

After they had dinner later on, they had a few minutes with each other until Chase’s bedtime. Chase brushed his teeth and then met Sunset in his bedroom. After that, she gave him a hug, read a short story to him, then tucked him in his bed, and gave him a small kiss. “Goodnight, Chase. I’ll see you in the morning,” Sunset said, leaving his room with the light off and then shut the door.

After she tucked Chase into bed, she got herself ready for bed, and then she tucked herself under her covers and took one more look at the stars in the big beautiful night sky, where the moon shone, then started sleeping peacefully.

Author's Note:

And so, Chase finally had a good time at Camp Everfree. Hope Princesses Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Twilight love Chase, including Starlight Glimmer. :twilightsmile:

PreviousChapters Next