• Published 1st Aug 2020
  • 6,692 Views, 96 Comments

A Tale of a Loving Sister: Volume 2 - GoebelTron



Chase Tucker returns and he’s going to enjoy his life with his new big sister, Sunset Shimmer!

  • ...
2
 96
 6,692

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 13: Starlight’s Tour/Eduardo Meets Estella

The next day, Starlight, who was wearing a turquoise pajama set of a t-shirt with three buttons on the crest and dark pink sleeves and crest, dark pink pants, and dark aquamarine slippers on her feet, was thinking about how humans walk with those strange legs and how they use their hands to grab or touch things. Until she saw Chase come down looking tired. “Hey, buddy,” Starlight said softly. “Do you want to sit down?” Chase nodded and then he sat next to Starlight and laid down on her lap. Starlight then realized what he was doing, then she rolled with it by stroking his arm and hair.

Suddenly, Sunset came downstairs and saw Chase laying on Starlight’s lap, then Chase woke up and saw Sunset standing there with donuts and coffee, but a small chocolate milk bottle for Chase. After they had their donuts and got themselves dressed, Sunset and Chase took Starlight to the park to meet up with the girls.


When they saw the six girls sitting on a picnic blanket with a basket, Sunset, Chase, and Starlight went to the girls and sat with them. “Girls, this is Princess Twilight’s student, Starlight Glimmer. She’s from Equestria,” Sunset said. Starlight suddenly started to recognize the girls, “Rarity? Fluttershy? Rainbow Dash? Applejack? Pinkie Pie? Twilight? Spike? How’d you guys get here?”

“No, no, no, Starlight,” Sunset said. “They’re our friends from this world.” Starlight then realized what she meant, Chase went to play with his friends at the playground. “By the way, Starlight, darling...” Rarity said, “is it true that you are Princess Twilight’s student?” Starlight nodded, “Well, I’m still learning about friendship and why it’s important, but so far, I guess I can keep learning by staying in this world for a little while. And probably learn more about you, Sunset.”

“And you can also help babysit Chase, too,” Sunset said. “Well, if you have the time.” Starlight nodded, then she joined their picnic.


Meanwhile, the kids were playing a role play of Sweetie Belle being an evil sorceress and Chase and his friends trying to stop her.

“Hahahaha! With this beautiful jewelry of power, I’m unstoppable! Nothing can stop me! I will rule with an iron fist, but who can ever try to stop me?” Sweetie Belle said with an fake evil cackle.

“There’s only some that will, your highness!” Chase said. “Which is us, Team Good Guys!”

“Yeah! Get ready to feel the thunder!” Seamus said doing a kung fu stance. “Ha! Mere mortals are no match for my powerfully wicked beautifulness!” Sweetie Belle said. “Grr! Laugh it up, lady!” Sam Sam said. “Because you’re gonna be sorry in a couple seconds, when we kick all your butts and destroy your evil army forever!”

“That’s right! Because there’s four of us and only one of you!” Melody said, until Apple Bloom and Scootaloo appeared and pretended to be giant monsters. “Oh no! Giant mutant monsters!” Melody said dramatically, then the preschoolers charged towards the Crusaders and they pretended to fight each other by laughing and giggling, and they made sound effects.

Sunset and the girls were adoring the action. “Awwwwwwwww...,” they said in unison. “Are they supposed to be doing something?” Starlight asked. “It’s called playing with your friends,” Sunset said. “It’s also fun to imagine something that they want to do.” Starlight then understood.

“By the way, I’ve read some terrible news from Shining Armor,” Twilight said. “Sunset, get Chase over here. He needs to know.” Sunset nodded, “Chase! Come here!” Chase and the kids came over, then they sat with Sunset and Fluttershy. “Chase, I have some bad news,” Twilight said. “Your aunt, Estella, she’s escaped from the asylum.” Chase realized what she meant, then he had an image of Estella flash in his head. “No! No, I don’t want to see her again! I wanna stay with Sunset!” Chase said, as he hugged his sister. “Chase, it’s okay,” Sunset said, until Chase started to freak out. “Chase, calm down!” Seamus said.

“Sweetie, let it go,” Sunset said. “Close your eyes.” Chase closed his eyes, “Deep breath.” Chase breathed deeply in and out, then Sunset gave him a hug. Starlight thought of something, and made a brainstorming grin, “Hey, would it be alright if I joined in the fun?” The girls nodded, then Starlight got up and ran towards the kids and then they ran from Starlight with giggles and screams.

When Starlight caught Chase, she scooped him up and gave him a raspberry on his belly and then she laid down on the ground, until the other three kids came over and tackled her. That made Chase feel better.

Few hours later...

After they all got home, Chase and Sunset sat down to cool down. “Chase, don’t worry. I’ll write to Princess Twilight about this,” Sunset said. “Just relax.” Chase nodded and then he cuddled with Sunset.


Meanwhile, Estella was walking inside her mansion wearing a white tiger jacket and black dress pants and heels. She was still angry about her defeat when she looked at her clothing collection and then looked at her nephew’s picture frame, “Grr... Now that I’m free at last... Just you wait, Sunset Shimmer and friends! Soon, I’m gonna make you pay!” She then remembered how the girls defeated her and got her sentenced to the asylum, “Dear Chase may not be under my care no more. He escaped from me, but soon, I shall wreak my vengeance on you all.” Then she saw a advertisement paper about Eduardo’s Salsa and Salsa restaurant downtown. “Oh, yes,” Estella said until she recognized him. “El Macho, my model. You were truly are a bold one. And I think I know just where to find you.” She then made an evil cackle.


Meanwhile, at Eduardo’s restaurant, Estella was eating a quesadilla and waited for Eduardo to come out. But suddenly, he came out dancing to Mexican music.

When he went to the back, he had an argument with his lawyers about his restaurant’s budget.

“No! No! No! No! No! No!” Eduardo said angrily. “I will not sell my restaurant to the likes of you! I’ve been having excellent customer service and this is how you plan to repay them!?”

“I’m sorry, Mr. Perez,” the first lawyer said. “If you do not pay for your bills until less than a month, you will be evicted from your restaurant forever.”

The shouting continued, until Estella knocked on the door. “GET OUT! No! No! Aaaah! NOT HERE!” Eduardo hollered, until he realized he snapped at a woman. “Forgive me, señorita. These men are giving me a hard time.”

“Only two foolish lawyers giving you a hard time?” Estella asked. “Oh, my dear Eduardo Perez, the world is truly unfair for the two of us.”

“Get out, of I’ll make you!” Eduardo said, then the lawyers left. “Oh, señorita Estella Tucker, my inspiration of life, in my restaurant. I am so sorry for the lawyers.” Estella then made a confused look, “Lawyers? After they did over some silly little budget I bought, you still claim to struggle with them? No!”

“And here you are, my lady. Free from prison,” Eduardo said, until he took a look at his El Macho uniform. “El Macho...” Estella said, “I plan to propose an alliance. Just us together, and you will help me get my revenge on... THIS BOY!” She showed Eduardo her picture of Chase. “Him? From the Sweet Shoppe? With those seven girls?”

“When did you see them!?” Estella asked. “I saw them three weeks ago, but I was asking for cupcakes for my summer Fiesta de Carnival party,” Eduardo replied. “You see, those girls carry magic,” Estella said. “They will form pony ears and their hair will extend into ponytails. And worse, they’ll unleash their power! I bet we could use... this against them!” She showed Eduardo black crystal roots in a huge container with green and dark purple auras. “I bet you can crack this open!” Estella and Eduardo shook hands.

Author's Note:

Uh oh! Estella is back! :pinkiegasp: :twilightoops: And they have a backup plan! :twilightangry2: :flutterrage:

PreviousChapters Next