• Published 1st Aug 2020
  • 6,692 Views, 96 Comments

A Tale of a Loving Sister: Volume 2 - GoebelTron



Chase Tucker returns and he’s going to enjoy his life with his new big sister, Sunset Shimmer!

  • ...
2
 96
 6,692

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 22: A Day at Equestria Land & Babysitter Trixie

The next morning, at 9:30 am, the girls were driving the kids and themselves to Equestria Land. The kids were sitting with Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Starlight and Pinkie Pie. Chase was laying on Rarity’s lap while the other kids were accompanied by Starlight. When they arrived at Equestria Land, they went to the parking lot and parked the truck.

After they went through the entrance to get checked in, they went into the park and walked around and stayed together.

The kids got in line for the Flying Rocket Shuttles that had an alien octopus on a meteor holding them. They went with Pinkie Pie, Sunset and Rainbow Dash on each rocket in 2 pairs. Chase and Sunset went on the blue one, Pinkie Pie went with Sam Sam and Melody on the red one, and Seamus went on the green one with Rainbow Dash. When the ride started, the ride began to slowly spin, then the rocket went up and down. After the ride ended, the kids laughed.

They decided to go on the rapid water log ride all together. One row had Chase, Melody and Sam Sam with Sunset. The other row had Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Seamus. The last row had Rarity, Starlight, Twilight, and Fluttershy. When their log was lifted up, they saw animatronics of cartoon characters play some songs and reenact some moments, then the log went downward and it slowed down with a huge splash, but none of the others got wet. When they got off, they went to get some lunch.


At a food joint, the girls ordered some burgers, hot dogs, and chicken tenders and fries with sodas and shakes. After lunch, they went on the haunted house spinning coaster, and some of them got jump-scared by the pop-ups. Fluttershy suddenly felt Melody and Sam Sam embrace her stomach, then Sunset comforted Chase. After the ride, Sam Sam was crying and Rarity held him in her arms and rubbed his back, “Shhhhhh... It’s alright, Samuel darling. It’s all over now.”

“I know. But it was so scary,” Sam Sam said with weeps. “Shhhhhh... Deep breath, darling. Deep breath,” Rarity said softly, then Sam Sam started to calm down and Sunset did the same thing for Chase. “It’s gonna be okay, Chase. Nothing’s gonna get you,” Sunset said, until Chase whimpered and his his face underneath her hair. “Chase, don’t be scared. It wasn’t real. It was trying to make you laugh a little,” Sunset said, until Chase calmed down. “How about if we go sit down?” Sunset asked. Chase nodded, then they all went to sit down on the benches.

After the kids felt better, the girls went on a rainbow colored roller coaster with cloud tunnels, until Fluttershy read the tag, “It says it’s for both children and adults.”

The girls took the kids in each coaster seat, and made sure their seatbelts were buckled. Chase sat with Sunset, Sam Sam and Melody sat with each other, Rarity sat with Applejack, Pinkie Pie sat with Twilight, Starlight sat with Seamus, and Fluttershy sat with Rainbow Dash. When the ride started and went uphill, the kids got a little excited, and so did the girls. When they reached the top, the coaster went downward and they began screaming and cheering while going through a few turns, curves, and hills. After the ride ended, Rainbow Dash got cheerful, “That was awesome!” Pinkie Pie jumped happily, “Wheeeeee!” Then, they concluded their time at the park by going on the ferris wheel.

Chase leaned closer to Sunset as she wrapped her arms around him for comfort. They all rode in the seat together. The other kids sat with Applejack and Pinkie Pie. When the ride kept going and stopped a few times, until it reached their stop, they got off and went home with some souvenirs from the gift shop and grabbing some pizza for dinner.


The next day, Chase woke up and saw Sunset pacing around the living room thinking. “Sunset? What are you doing?” Chase asked. “I’m about to go out with my friends, but leave you here with a babysitter,” Sunset said. “But I don’t know which one. Most of the other adults here in Canterlot City are busy or might be.”

Chase then thought of an idea, “I know you don’t trust her, but... can we ask Trixie? She was very kind to me.” Sunset realized what he meant about her kindness towards Chase, then smirked with an idea in her head, “Alright, just let me find her number.” Chase cheered happily, and then texted Rarity and asked her to find Trixie and give her Sunset’s address.

When Sunset left, Chase waited for Trixie to come over, but suddenly, he heard a knock at the door. When he opened it, Trixie was standing there and she wore a purple zip up hoodie with golden yellow and light blue stars all over and he had a golden yellow striped on the bottom. She also had a blue metallic skirt, cerulean cropped pants and she wore cerulean and purple sneakers with light blue soles and shoelaces over purple short socks.

When she entered, Chase gave her a hug, then Trixie hugged him back. Trixie sat on the couch and rested her legs on a footrest. Chase went over and showed Trixie a board game that they could play together. The game was called “Dragon’s Pit.”

Trixie sat down on the floor with her legs crisscrossed Chase laid on his belly and helped Trixie set up the game, then they set up the pawns, cards, and die.

Trixie went first and rolled the die, until it landed on 4, and then she moved 4 spaces. Chase went next and rolled the die, until it landed on 6, and then he moved 6 spaces. Then, Trixie had the next turn and moved 5 spaces until she landed on a dragon space, and picked up a card. She read it, “Warning: You have approached the treasure of the dragon lord! Go back 2 spaces!” Trixie moved her pawn back 2 spaces, then Chase went next. After a few minutes later, Chase had the last turn. When he rolled the die, it landed on 5, and then he went 5 spaces, until he landed his pawn on the green eyeball, “Dragon’s Pit!”

“Curses! Trixie has been defeated by the adorable Chase Tucker!” Trixie sarcastically exclaimed, then Chase decided on another game. “Can we play The Floor is Lava?” Chase asked. “I don’t get it. How do you play it?” Trixie asked.

Trixie and Chase set up pillows on the floor and tried to stay on them without touching the floor. When Trixie and Chase made it to the couch, the game was over.

Suddenly, Trixie’s stomach growled, “Hmm, looks like Trixie is gotten the rumbles in her tummy. Perhaps a bit of lunch ought to help.” Chase gave her a box of macaroni and cheese to make, then Trixie filled up a small pot of water, then she set it to boil. When the water was boiling, she opened the box, took out the cheese mix, and poured the macaroni into the pot and added a little salt. Then, she stirred the pasta until it was done and poured into a strainer, she added a slice of stick butter and a little bit of milk into the pot and then poured the macaroni back into the pot, and poured in the cheese mix and mixed it with the butter, milk, and macaroni. When it was done, she called for Chase, “Young Chase! The macaroni and cheese is ready for the eating!” Chase came over to the kitchen and then Trixie came over to the table and served some of the macaroni and cheese into Chase’s bowl and into hers.

After lunch, Chase put on “Open Season.” Trixie sat down on the couch and waited for the movie to start, until Chase came over to her, “Would the adorable little Chase Tucker like to lay on Trixie’s lap?” Chase nodded and then he hopped on the couch and then he laid on Trixie’s lap, then the movie started, and Trixie made some popcorn for herself and Chase.

When the movie was over, Trixie saw Chase sleeping on her lap, until she smiled warmly and had a rosy blush on her cheeks, then she kissed his cheek, unzipped her hoodie, unrolled her shirt, and placed her hand on his shoulder blades while Chase pressed his cheek on her belly.

Suddenly, Sunset came back from her hangout, “Trixie, I’m back.”

“Welcome back, Sunset Shimmer,” Trixie said. “I assume you had a good time.” Sunset nodded, then she saw Chase sleeping on Trixie’s lap. “Looks like you two had fun,” Sunset said. “Correct,” Trixie said. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I shall leave you to your brother, and I shall take my kind and warm leave.” Sunset nodded, then Trixie went home.

After Trixie left, Chase woke up and saw himself laying on Sunset’s lap. “Sunset!” Chase exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around her waist, then Sunset hugged him back. “Hey, buddy,” Sunset said. “I’m glad you and Trixie had fun. Good news: We’re going back to school next week, but on Tuesday. I also got you some extra school supplies while I was gone.” Chase nodded, then he went to his play-mat to play with his toys.

PreviousChapters Next