• Published 22nd Jun 2021
  • 726 Views, 18 Comments

flying eagle - Lunaduskeyreadings



an F-15 eagle pilot is frozen in time under under the castle of the two sisters when equestria is thrown into conflict he is awoken to protect the ponies of equestria

  • ...
6
 18
 726
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 1 )

Thank you for the new chapter!

I might have found some grammar errors, I hope that the following informations helps you correct them.

Fluttershy watched as the human looked around surprisingly she wasn’t scared of him even when he stood at his full hieght.

I think there is a "," missing.
"hieght" shold be "height".

B-but why? Why create tech,weapons and vehicles for war Trevor you have no reason for it it’s evil.

I think it shold be: "it is" instead of: "it it's".

“My nations enemies did the same what makes me any different I’ve bombed town and cities strafed villages and roads i fought for my country.”

I think there is a "," missing again, and it maybe shold be towns and the small i must be an big I.

That’s easy princess this very aircraft you’re looking over had only one thing in mind when it was made war.

I think you shold add a — before war, but I am not confident in this suggestion.

My grammer is not very good, so my suggestions could be incorrect.

There are more cases of "," missing an small I's, but I think overall your grammer is ok.

Please do not let this discourage you, I would probably have made a similar amount of grammer errors.

Edit: I corrected one of my own grammer errors.
Edit 2: corrected my grammer again.
Edit 3: Improved grammer again and added the correct way of writing the word: "height".

Login or register to comment