• Published 2nd Nov 2020
  • 150 Views, 4 Comments

Charli D'Amelio and the Equestrian Marenapping - rastamouse



Charli D'Amelio: we all know and love her. But what happens when she gets sent into Equestria by a cursed pair of headphones? Who is really to blame for this mishap?

  • ...
 4
 150

Chapter Five: In Which the Most Popular TikToker Ever Gets Acquainted With Equestria

The story then took a long hiatus as Charli D'Amelio's body was turned into a zombie and she proceeded to get cancelled multiple times, via various social media platforms, such as TikTok, and others. If our brave heroine survived this story to tell the tale, she would be astonished at what her inhabited corpse had done whilst even her subconscious had moved to another world.

This hiatus lasted so long, in fact, that there were no new chapters for nearly 10 months. However, once the atmosphere in the human world had returned to normalcy for the D'Amelio girl, the characters in this magical Equestria were revived. For the year that they had been frozen in place, none of them remembered any of it.

As Charli exited the town plaza, she was startled by a certain duo of very loud ponies, but they were kind nonetheless, "Hey, wait up, Candle Design!" shouted Rainbow Dash at the top of her lungs, as if this volume level had become a normalcy over all of these years of using it. "While you may not have your portal back to your original world anymore, we will find a way to get you back. Applejack and I, and our friends, whom you've yet to meet, we do this stuff. Kicking butt, combatting evil, saving people, and most of all, prevailing with our magical friendship of the elements of harmony. That's right! Yeah!"

Applejack then decided to pipe up. However, after this time halt and resurgence, she had lost her illegible speaking because the readers need to know what's going on with her silly country voice, right? "Yeah, and we still have the matter of Saddle Sunshine on our hands. These two cases are connected, ah just know it! If y'all help us find Saddle Sunshine, then there ain't no doubt in my mind there will be the answers to help yuh return to yer world ye hailed from," she said, in a pony voice that was a mixture of silly, sullen country and ostentatious old English.

"Heh... alright gals, if you think so. I'll help you find your missing Sand Dollar pony, and hey, maybe we'll become the best of friends in the process. Sound like a deal?" she said, grinning from pony ear to pony ear. This was because she was now a pony in the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic universe, where all characters are ponies unless specified otherwise. They are also mostly all two dimensional characters, so it is easy to manipulate body part, such as the mouth, in ways which they would not normally function. Charli D'Amelio, the sixteen turned-seventeen TikTok overnight sensation, who was now going by the name of Candle Design, had already mastered this craft of moving body parts, such as the mouth, in ways which they would not normally function.

With a wide grin, Rainbow Dash exclaimed, "Hip hip hooray!" and the triplets gallivanted off to a specific magic pony's castle. The magic pony was well known far and wide across the land as the notorious Twilight Sparkle. She, along with her elements of harmony, had saved many ponies from doom and despair. Not only that, but she did this countless times! What a selfless heart she must have.

As the triplets meandered over to this palace, they discussed many things, such as apples, rainbows, candles, and designing. They also had a few quick words over the current predicament they had found themselves in, but decided to push that aside for now and get acquainted with each other first. After all, focusing on only the most stressful matters never saved a pony!

Eventually, the triplets made it to the beautiful purple, blue, and pink crystal castle that was made especially for Twilight Sparkle after her tree home was ruined. Candle Design (Otherwise known as Charli D'Amelio, the now seventeen younger sister of popular singer Dixie D'Amelio, and also viral TikTok sensation) let out a huge gasp. She had never seen anything like this palace in her entire life, mostly because it probably couldn't exist in the real world due to monetary restrictions and the laws of gravity. Rules always ruined beauty, that's what she thought about the matter.

Quickly, Rainbow Dash and Applejack cahooted into the palace of the magnificent girl pony Twilight Sparkle. Candle Design followed behind, keeping a safe distance between the ponies she had learned to be very loud and easily excitable. It was not ten steps into the crystal cathedral of literature and justice that she felt someone following her - watching her. She spun around and pivoted on her heel to find herself looking at a pink pony with a hint of teal in her mane. Candle Design let out a large gasp. This pony was beautiful, there wasn't a doubt in her mind about it. But what was this lovely pony doing following the hooves of the lowly, timid, new girl pony Candle Design?

"And who might you be?" she said, her name still escaping Candle Design's illusory memory. She had watch the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic franchise first few seasons, but she couldn't seem to remember this particular girl pony. However, her demeanor was scary and stern, so she decided to response as fast as ponily possibly!

"My name's Candle Design. I've come from another world, and I'm gonna get back, no matter what," she said. When this story would later be adapted into a live action film, this would be one of their lines they used in the trailer, even though it was somewhat out of place in the actual story. Oh well, you win some, you lose some, am I right?

"Hmph, I see," said the beautiful pink and teal (or aquamarine, to be more specific) pony responded. "Well, I guess you're going to meet Twilight?" she said, waiting for a small nod from the Candle Design TikTok sensation girl Charli D'Amelio from another world. "Well, in that case, we'd best get acquainted. I live here, too, after all, and it seems like another guest bedroom will be yours for the time being. My name's Starlight Glimmer. I've done some pretty stupid things over my lifetime, but I'm trying to regain justice from within and really rebuild my reputation as a good pony who has a lot to offer to the world, y'know? That's why I joined the Elements of Harmony, even though I'm not really an element..," she ranted to the new girl pony in town, Candle Design, who was actually too scared to move or even respond to this menacing pink and teal pony. She was seriously freaking and intimidating! Don't let Starlight know that Candle thinks this, though! She doesn't want to end up embarrassed or endangered by some twisted luck of the draw.

So instead, she squeaked out a simple, "That's.. that's really inspiring to a lot of people, Starlight Glimmer. I'm glad you've decided to redeem yourself after being such a terrible person all your life." OOPS! What had she done? Candle was mortified. She had just worded that sentence in the worst, most rude and offensive way ponily possible "I'm s-so sorry!" she squeaked again, hoping Starlight's wrath and malevolence would not overpower her good will and destroy everything within her path. Candle, the now mortified pony, was frozen in place. Fight, flight, or freeze? She chose freeze in this moment, that's for sure.

As all good things must come to an end, so too shall all bad things. Starlight Glimmer simply cleared her pony throat and began to follow where Applejack and Rainbow Dash had just gone, motioning for the new girl pony in town who had just offended her greatly moments prior, Candle Design, to follow right behind her. No more getting sidetracked this day! Candle had a goal and she was going to fulfill it. First step? Getting to meet Twilight Sparkle and the rest of the harmonizing elements. Second step? Save Saddle Sunshine, the irrelevant side character, and the world in the process. Step three? Well, Candle really needed to get back to her normal everyday life of the now-seventeen-year-old TikTok sensation life of Charli D'Amelio in the human world, so she'd need to find a way to get back, and soon! Absolutely scared for her life, she trotted alongside or behind Starlight Glimmer on her way to the castle of purple throne room, where a specific magic pony unicorn Twilight Sparkle would be awaiting her arrival, to swoop on in with a plan and save the day (and both Candle Design, Saddle Sunshine, and the world) in the process.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment