• Published 2nd Nov 2020
  • 150 Views, 4 Comments

Charli D'Amelio and the Equestrian Marenapping - rastamouse



Charli D'Amelio: we all know and love her. But what happens when she gets sent into Equestria by a cursed pair of headphones? Who is really to blame for this mishap?

  • ...
 4
 150

Chapter Two: In Which the Most Popular TikToker Ever Gets Burgled

If Charli was being honest, she was scared. Really scared! She followed her mom to the elegant, fancy room her sister, The Legend Herself: Dixie D'Amelio, had screamed in just moments before. As they entered the room, they were both snatched.

Charli let out a piercing shriek, "AAAHHHHHH!" she frowned at the person who had grabbed her. They were dressed in all black: tennis shoes, sweatpants, sweatshirt, burglar mask, leather gloves. You name it, the scoundrel had it on. She glanced around the room and noticed that there were other thieves, and they all had matching attire. They were standing still as geese in a pond. Charli demanded, "Let me go, you fools!"

Her captor shook their head. Charli looked at Dixie and her mother, who were on the other side of the room. They gave her a worried glance. They were whispering at each other. They'd better be coming up with a plan to get them out of there!

Charli tried to get loose of her captor, but the rascal just held her hands behind her back even tighter. Suddenly, some of the other lowlifes started crawling and bouncing around the room, smashing things, waving their arms everywhere, and ruffling papers!

They were hooting like owls, doing some sort of cult ritual running in circles, and Charli had enough. How unkind of them to just break into someone else's home like that! She wouldn't have it. Charli scraped the bottom of her boot down the shin of the figure holding her, and then she struggled loose from their grip. She kicked the scoundrel onto his back before turning towards the rest of the room. She kicked one hard in the face, tripped another, lunged at the third. The only ones left standing were those who caught her mother and The Legend Herself: Dixie D'Amelio.

Charli had taken all of the martial arts simultaneously when she was eight years old, and she got black belts in all of them. These burglars got the wrong girl! She did some moves and broke both of the remaining thieves' wrists before knocking them to the ground in one fell swoop.

"I'm calling the cops!" Charli's mom ran out of the room, her hair frizzy and her eyes swollen. Charli made a frightened glance at The Legend Herself: Dixie D'Amelio as they heard the keypad of their landline practically getting smashed in the next room over.

"Thanks, Charli," The Legend Herself: Dixie D'Amelio told her younger sister, "You really saved us back there with your martial arts skills," she spared Charli a grin of gratitude.

"No problem," Charli said, pinning down one of the burglars who seemed to be regaining consciousness. While she was famous for her dance moves, weird lighting, and bad lip-syncing, Charli was a girl of many talents. She continued knocking the rascals in the heads with the bottom of her cowgirl boot, just to make sure they wouldn't get any bad ideas. Eventually, Charli's mother could be heard walking back into the room.

"Ok guys, the cops should be here any minute now," Their mom said with a sigh, "I mean, I'm used to getting obsessed fans at the door, but this is something else. I wonder what they were trying to get?"

The Legend Herself: Dixie D'Amelio decided to pipe up, "They probably just thought we would have valuables since we are rich. Pranks on them, we don't get anything nice ever because Charli always breaks everything!" she let out a hoot of amusement.

"Not funny," Charli stared daggers at the older girl, "If I wasn't keeping this mob of unruly, lowlife thugs from breaking anything else in our house, you'd be in for it. Big time," she threatened.

"Hey, I heard that!" said one comedic thief before he got a kick to the head.

"Charli, let's be nice to these people who broke into our house, and also the your sister," her mom said bluntly.

"Wait, so I'm second rate garbage now?" The Legend Herself: Dixie D'Amelio was offended.

"Oh sweetie, I didn't mean it like that. You should know that!" her mom was so distraught she forgot not to offend other people's feelings.

"Wait, mom. We can't be nice to these people! They literally broke into our house. They are not our friends. And The Legend Herself: Dixie D'Amelio and I get along just fine, thank you very much. God, parents are soooo annoying," Charli gave The Legend Herself: Dixie D'Amelio a knowing look.

"Oh my god, I can't with you girls!" the middle-aged woman stormed off with a huff.

"Wow, mom is absolutely loony! As if we're the ones who are out of our minds. What's she doing just leaving her children here with these-" Charli paused for a moment, stomping on the head of one particularly antsy customer, "-people who literally broke into our house? We're the kids, she isn't!"

Suddenly, police sirens could be heard over her chatter. Charli and The Legend Herself: Dixie D'Amelio let out a whoop of joy and gave each other a grin. Help was here! They decided to have a dance party on the bodies lying on the floor. It was like a slip-and-slide, but they managed to have fun anyway. Soon enough, their door opened and their mom's voice could be heard directing the police to the room they were in. Charli and The Legend Herself: Dixie D'Amelio plastered themselves to the walls as if they hadn't done anything. Maybe jumping on bodies was illegal? You never know with all of these weird new laws nowadays.

"Hi, girls. You may exist the roo-" the policeman was amazed at the work they had done, "Wow, you really did them a number!" he smiled, and then motioned for them to exist the room.

More and more sirens could be heard coming to the crime scene, and more policemen kept entering their house, but Charli and her sister, The Legend Herself: Dixie D'Amelio were just chatting on one of their many luxury sofas. Their mom was annoying so she couldn't come.

"That was quite the excitement for one day!" The Legend Herself: Dixie D'Amelio told her beloved sister Charli.

"Yes indeed," Charli retorted.

Despite them being there to save them and all, Charli and The Legend Herself: Dixie D'Amelio were scared that something they liked had been broken. It would really so, so tragic if Charli's porcelain black labrador retriever was smashed, "I really don't want to lose my porcelain black labrador retriever!" said Charli, worried with all of her might.

"Oh, it will be OK. I'm sure they didn't break it," The Legend Herself: Dixie D'Amelio gave her younger sister some words of wisdom.

Soon enough, the police had finished the case and were out of the door. Police car after police car filed away until there was only one left.

The policeman who had come in first told Charli, "Great job with those scoundrels! You should enroll in the police force when your older. I could even pass off your work as my own again and get a promotion for it! See you around."

"What? I don't want to join the police force, and certainly don't want to work with a stinky police officer like yourself. Good day!" she curtsied and shoved him out of the house violently. The famous girl had had enough of that foolish policeman for one day.