• Published 9th Dec 2020
  • 962 Views, 142 Comments

Ponyville's Biggest Threat - MLPkillers



A legendary assassin is hired to kill. This assassin never let a job go. Earning him this reputation. He came from a dark path, deciding to be an assassin after quitting his dark job.

  • ...
 142
 962

PreviousChapters Next
Tourist Also Hold Grudes! Dream to Forget!

Comber was napping at the graveyard in Ponyville. He decided a smooth stone in the grass, 4 feet up from the ground, would be a great place to do it. The assassin opened his eyes as he heard hoof steps coming to his position, he turned his head to find a brown coated colt with a brushy mane and tail. He also had a camera around his neck, a mustache, and hair eyebrows.

“Did my payment authorize?”

The colt said with a hoping voice. Comber continues to look at the colt, he must’ve been the recent client.

“It did.”

Comber said with satisfaction. The Tourist approached the assassin; feeling relieved of his grudge.

“She better have paid for casting me at the clock tower; I had to have surgery to repair my vertebrae and injuries. If she didn’t assassin-!”

Comber cut off his client. Doesn’t he know his reputation of never failing a job? Doesn’t seem like it?

“She did, trust me.”

The assassin said with assurance; he still remembered what happened at the cottage. It was more entertaining than the Pies but still wasn’t a challenge. Comber kept the same expression. Turning his head to the sky.

“She better... Or I want to be refunded.”

The sassy tourist would’ve bothered any other ponies, Comber didn’t pay attention to it; he heard much worst. Words won’t bother him.

“You have any more animosities I like to know?”

Comber turned his head to the tourist pony; giving him a not-caring expression.

“Why are you looking at me like that!?”

Comber kept his expression. Why? Because he’s too sassy and disbelieves him.

“I give this look to all clients in disbelief.”

Comber turned his head to the sky once again; keeping his right eye on a cloud that reminded him of the killer who was rank #1. The left eye watched the tourist. How long has he held this grudge? The brown colt finally accepted and believed Comber.

“Okay, I believe you. Thanks for getting rid of that monster.”

The colt was reminded of of Comber’s reputation. Comber didn’t say anything, he closed his eyes. The tourist walked the way he came; why does that colt rest here? It’s too spooky and gloomy. Comber got off his resting place and reopened his eyes, he turned his watch on; receiving a new job. It was a small dragon that had green scales. Comber turned his watch off, reading the dragon’s location. Comber got off his resting place, having one last glimpse at the clouds in the blue gloomy sky. He grabbed his bag and put it on. He started walking the Stoney path, heading to Ponyville, which is outside of the graveyard.

(”This should be a little fun?”)

Comber exited the graveyard and made his way to his destination, which was his job, which was a target.

---

Igneous and Cloudy awoke from their nap, forgetting about the events that happened prior. Cloudy and Igneous got up from the bed, fatigue in their faces. As they were walking down the stairs, they feel like they have forgotten something... Something essential. Igneous made coffee, while Cloudy started making the sandwiches.

“Hey Igneous, do you feel as if we have forgotten something?”

Cloudy asked with an anxious tone. She passes Igneous’s sandwich across the counter, Igneous picked it up. Speaking before taking a bite. The sandwich tastes as natural as every day.

“Yeah, feel like it’s something very important.”

The brown colt said, still trying to remember what he was anxious about. Igneous poured himself and Cloudy a cup of coffee. Handing it to Cloudy who still looks as fatigue as him. Cloudy grabbed the sugar, pouring and stirring it into her cup of coffee, she took sips while eating her sand which, igneous did the same. The silence made them both think of their daughters, where are...!!!

“PINKIE PIE!!”

Igneous and Cloudy spoke at the time, staring at each other, their eyes as with their expression in shock. The couple put their empty plates in the sink, forgetting to put their cups in the same place; leaving them there to settle. They were already outside running to Ponyville, Cloudy stopped and turned around. Igneous stopped running, turning to his wife, who was still at the house.

“Sweetie, what are you doing!?”

Igneous called out; making sense of the reason she went back. Cloudy accompanied her husband. Cloudy shut the doors to the house.

“We forgot to shut the door.”

Cloudy said with the thought of the door being open when they arrived home from the store. That was a horrible memory and sight, and memory. Her instinct told her to shut the door.

“Thanks for shutting the door, now let’s get moving.”

Igneous had Impatience in his voice; he didn’t want anything bad to happen to his last daughter; Cloudy felt the same way. Igneous started to run again, Cloudy followed him, catching up. They both wanted to make sure their youngest daughter, Pinkie Pie is safe from harm. If she felt in danger, she could always come back to safety at the Rock Farm with her parents.

“So do you think she’s okay?”

Cloudy asked her husband with anxiety. She worried about Pinkie Pie’s well-being. She was liked in Ponyville because of all the smiles she put on ponies’ faces; she also has caring friends who look out for her. These thoughts help calm Cloudy and Igneous down.

“I think she’s okay, her friends and the ponies of Ponyville wouldn’t let anything bad happen to her, we meet them once, they are a stone in a pile, a special stone.”

Igneous said with confidence. Some ponies might judge the rest ofghe Pie family outside of Pinkie Pie as a rude cold family, but that’s not true; they have feelings and love, you just have to get to know them. The pair saw the exit sign to the Rock Farm. The couple passed it and making their way into Ponyville, they hoped and believed Pinkie Pie or Pinkamena was safe with no harm. They want to make her come back with them, but they will let her decide if she wants to or not, they hoped she would, to be ensured of her safety. Whatever she decides, they are okay with it, they will still check on her well-being.

Author's Note:

Edit: I fixed errors I noticed in this chapter! It wasn't very much. Sorry if it was a pain to read and if you're willing to reread the chapter, it would be much appreciated! :pinkiesmile:

PreviousChapters Next