• Published 9th Dec 2020
  • 962 Views, 142 Comments

Ponyville's Biggest Threat - MLPkillers



A legendary assassin is hired to kill. This assassin never let a job go. Earning him this reputation. He came from a dark path, deciding to be an assassin after quitting his dark job.

  • ...
 142
 962

PreviousChapters Next
Pinkie Pie's Well Check! The Start Of Regrouping!

Rainbow Dash just walked into the doors of Sugar Cube Corner. She wanted to check on Pinkie Pie. After All... Her sisters were murdered and she can't be taking that well. She walked through the door; the presence of grief was already making its stand; what she saw was Pinkie blowing her nose in a tissue; her mane and tail deflated. It wasn’t like the time when she was in the pond, swimming. That was just a duplicate though; it looked... Depressed, more than ever before. Twilight was to the left of Pinkie Pie, patting a hoof on her back; letting her everything will be okay. Rainbow Dash’s hooves made the floor creak. The floor has never creaked like that before. Did Pinkie Pie sob that much? Twilight noticed Rainbow Dash; Giving her an annoyed stare. Rainbow Dash knew why she was giving off that expression.

“I... Came to check up on Pinkie Pie. I see you already calmed her down a bit?”

The panic in the voice reassured the purpled Unicorn; Rainbow Dash knows not to be wandering around town. The public announcement that was held 10 minutes ago stated that: “All ponies must be inside until the perpetrator is caught and brought to justice!” Rainbow gave Twilight a nervous look.

“I know you heard the announcement... Rainbow Dash!”

Twilight sassily scolded her friend. Rainbow Dash was already prepared for the lecture. At least she’s showing concern for her friends. Rainbow Dash apologizes for being out wandering around. Twilight overlooked that Rainbow Dash represents loyalty. Pinkie Pie used the last tissue in the box; blowing her nose into it and throwing it into the trash; Rainbow Dash watched as Pinkie Pie threw the tissue away. She felt immensely bad for Pinkie Pie, she didn't deserve this, she always made ponies smile, always. Balls of tissues were behind, in front, and on the sides of the trash bin. Rainbow Dash sat down to the right of Pinkie. Twilight used her magic to grab the tissue box from the counter; she placed it on the table; beside Pinkie Pie. Pinkie Pie started to asked questions; She wanted to know why somepony would do this? It’s not even a pony, a monster is more suitable.

Wh-why!?... Why must!?...

Pinkie Pie asked with high remorse, sorrow and regret; the Pink mare burst into tears, her face hitting the table. Pinkie Pie remembered when Maud came to Ponyville for a visit. She remembered growing up with all of them. Pinkie Pie was torn from her sisters. All she has now is memories of them. She wished she could prevent their graves, but time travel would be impossible for her to do, that's not possible.

“How long has she been like this?”

Rainbow Dash asked curiously, a frown on her face. She presumed since the announcement.

“She has been like this since the announcement. I could expect you already guessed that?”

Rainbow Dash Flew up from the table; the table wobbling, almost making Pinkie Pie fall face down on it and onto the floor with it.

“Rainbow Dash!”

Twilight shouted at her friend. She almost made Pinkie Pie hit the ground. Why does she have to fly most of the time instead of sitting or standing?

“Sorry, my bad...”

Rainbow Dash embarrassingly said. She brushed the back of her head; she had a nervous expression.

“So... Are our other friends aware to stay inside?”

Twilight, whose eyes were on both of her friends, stared at Rainbow more intensively. She knew Applejack wouldn’t get the news, or Fluttershy. Rarity probably did. Could they be in danger? She thought to herself. Concern for her friend’s safety.

“Did you see them at the announcement?”

Twilight asked with anxiety. She hoped so because if they didn’t then they could potentially be in danger.

“No. You think they could be in danger?”

Twilight got up, walking to the middle of the room. She does believe they could be in danger, she could only think what would happen to them if they cross the assassin or killer. She began thinking about who could’ve committed this heinous wick crime; she came up with suspects, but of course, none of them were her friends.

“Hear me out: The only pony who would do this is-!

The party pony, once filled with fun, interrupted Twilight; she too worried about her friends’ safety.

“I think, we should check on the others?”

Pinkie Pie interrupted Twilight. The two’s attention focus on Pinkie Pie. She was still a sobbing mess. Pinkie Pie grabbed a tissue from its container, blowing her nostrils again. She grabbed another tissue and wiped her eyes; before standing up and walking in the middle of Twilight’s and Rainbow Dash.

“We’re going to check on them Pinkie Pie, well I was, I was assuming you two would accompany me. I say we should check on the friend closest to us, Rarity.”

Twilight said with a soothing tone, not wanting to release more waterworks or anxiety. Her face was across from Pinkie and Rainbow, in the middle of them.

“Twilight, do you happen to know a Unicorn that wears a red cape, has red eyes, mane, and I think... Tail...?”

Rainbow Dash was in the air again; she anticipated a response. She feels like she could have put Fluttershy in danger. She felt like this since she arrived at the bakery. That colt was too nice, and polite. There's no way he could be the killer.

“No, why?”

Twilight asked with concern. She didn’t know a black unicorn with a red cape?

“The colt asked where Fluttershy was.”

Rainbow Dash looked like she was concerned about something. Her face showing guilt. She believed the unicorn had a pet and trusted him.

“Did you tell him where she was?”

Twilight asked; anxiety accumulating.

“Yes.”

Rainbow said nervously, rubbing a hoof on the other. She started to think about Fluttershy’s safety.

“Was this on the way over?”

Twilight started to get anxious, for all she could know, Rainbow Dash could’ve given “this” colt the coordinates of Fluttershy. If he was out at the time, then-! Rainbow Dash levitated back to the ground. Keeping her expression.

“Yes, he said he was looking for a pet sitter. He seemed polite, we accidently bumped into each other and be admitted he was the one in the wrong.”

That must be the true reason he wanted to know where Fluttershy was. Maybe he was a grimly pet owner?

“I think we should go check on Fluttershy still, I'm just curious how many ponies didn't get the news of a murder on the loose?”

Twilight said with no hesitation annoyance. Pinkie walked unnoticeably to the bakery’s front door. Opening them.

“I-I think we should get going to Fluttershy’s Cabin.”

Pinkie’s voice sounded sorrowful. She still can’t get back in her element, probably never again. She didn’t want to lose anypony else. She didn’t want anypony else to experience what she had been through.

“You’re sounding better Pinkie Pie.”

Twilight said with a smile. Believing she had helped Pinkie’s mood and her mentality. She took a little psychology in school.

“You sure... About that Twilight? Her mane and tail are still deflated.”

Rainbow Dash flew to Pinkie Pie, accompanying her on the right side. Twilight wanted to respond, but she knew Rainbow Dash was correct; Pinkie Pie mane and tail would’ve puffed up again if she was normal again. She still believed she helped Pinkie emotionally and mentally. Rainbow Dash started to Walk out the doors; worried about her friend she knew since elementary school. Pinkie Pie followed her.

“Hey! Wait up!”

Twilight ran out of Sugar Cube Corner; quickly shutting the door before running after Her friends. She wanted to ask Pinkie Pie where the Mr. And Mrs. Cake was fast, but she and Rainbow Dash ran off. She accelerated her speed and pushed her mane back. She didn’t want to be left behind, she’s the one who came up with the idea to check up on her friends; Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie would’ve come up with the idea later if she didn’t, but still they need to wait up; don't separate if there's a killer or assassin out. Twilight regrouped with Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie; telling them to slow down a little in a gentle tone. She let them know not to ever separate when there's a killer or assassin on the loose. The group headed to their destination, hoping their friends would be safe with no harm, especially Fluttershy.

Author's Note:

Edit: I edited this chapter, if you read it before, I'm sorry it was a pain to read and would appreciate if you read it again. :twilightsmile:

PreviousChapters Next