• Published 9th Dec 2020
  • 962 Views, 142 Comments

Ponyville's Biggest Threat - MLPkillers



A legendary assassin is hired to kill. This assassin never let a job go. Earning him this reputation. He came from a dark path, deciding to be an assassin after quitting his dark job.

  • ...
 142
 962

PreviousChapters Next
Checking Inns!

The Group was still heading to Twilight’s library, they had convinced the two-speed runners to slow down. They were scolded, but the pegasus speed runner just replied,

“It’s your fault for not running.”

Rainbow Dash exclaimed, why does it matter anyway? They’re caught up now? Applejack apologized for leaving the group with an angry hoof print. She was forgiven, Rainbow Dash was too, just as long she doesn’t leave the group behind for competition.

“Can y’all introduce me to this Unicorn you’ve been talking about?”

Twilight would if she knew where his destination is. The group highly suspected him of being the killer. If he was, the killer, he’ll pay for the damage he had done to Ponyville.

---

Comber arrived back at the graveyard, He checked his watch, hoping a new job would come up. Couldn’t he lower the price for the client Lighting Dust?

“Absolutely not.”

Okay, the inbox was still empty, it seemed like violence has been solved in Equestria. That can’t be true when a murderous killer is going around and bumping into ponies, threatening to chomp them up, then attempting to commit it. The killer already decimated two families, for what? He definitely wasn’t lying, be funny if he would be blamed for all the murders, he carries an axe or hatchet. Comber turned his watch screen off. He began to lay on the not so comfort, stone until he heard hoofs landing.

(“I swear to Celestia if that’s...”)

Comber indeed saw a green pegasus, with a fourth bag. He never had a check-in client. What’s was the reason?

“I saw that whole skirmish back there, Celestia, I should’ve brought a snack, oh wait, I went back to my home and got some, even got a beverage. Do you want one?”

Lighting Dust asked with a smile, her eyes closed. She had a cup in her hand filled with water. Comber didn’t reply, he just blankly stared at her. He decided to ask his questions.

“One, where do you keep get 100 more bits in less than an hour?”

“From the Wounder Bolts, they forgot to take their keys back.”

“So you stole from them?”

Lighting Dust didn’t reply, she just deviously smiled. Comber knew he was correct.

“Second, why do you keep coming back after collecting 100 more bits?

“Do you want me to make it every 200 bits?”

“No, cut it out.”

“Then 150 bits then...”

Lighting Dust joked. She was testing his composer.

“I’m not the type to joke with.”

“You’re talking about the Earth pony you fought, right?”

Comber laid on the stone. He turned to Ponyville. It’s foggy out tonight. Hopefully, no pony goes out or that insane pony will have bark tonight. He decided to ignore the pegasus talking to him.

“Do you know they are having a funeral for Fluttershy tomorrow?”

Lighting Dust charmingly. The assassin turned around, facing the pegasus. How did she know that?

“So, Fluttershy’s dead?”

“Indeed she is. This didn’t look like something an insane killer would do, so...”

She pointed a hoof a Comber, the assassin smirked. She must be quicker than her rival Rainbow Dash.

“What’s makes you think it was me?”

Lighting Dust didn’t see but remember his weapon of choice from a while back. Fluttershy wasn’t decapitated and the trail of blood was perfectly gone.

“Because you’re the other killer in town, who’s known for killing Ponies.”

Why does everypony say “Killer?” Assassination is more like it.

“I’m sure you know I’m an assassin, therefore, I assassinate, don’t kill. Killers are ponies who kill for no reason and loves doing it.”

Lighting Dust laughed. They are still the same in her dictionary. Comber sighed.

“Do you know when the funeral will be?”

Comber asked with little concern.

“In the afternoon, If I remember correctly?”

Comber turned around again, closing his eyes. Lighting Dust turned her back. She blasted off, before putting her bags of bits back in her bag. She didn’t have to be told to leave this time.

---

The Mane 5 took in deep breaths, they finally made it to Twilight’s library. After all that running, especially to catch up with the two competitive runners. Rainbow Dash landed, complaining about them catching their breath. She’s must-have insane stamina to not be breathing heavily after that run from Sweat Apple Anchors. Applejack took a deep breath, being patient for the others, only Twilight participated in the run of the leaves, and all she did was walk and reserve stamina the whole time. Twilight grabbed her keys, picking the one to the library’s front door. She unlocked and opened the front door, reviling the clean interior of the library. Spike really did do a good job, she spotted Spike sleeping in his bed, snug as a bug. Twilight turned to the door, letting the group aware of Spike’s slumber. After everything that happened, you would’ve thought he would’ve heard the door open. Guess he might’ve to work himself to the scale, probably to keep his mind busy.

“Shh... Spike’s asleep.”

Twilight said quietly, the other listened, walking in the library as you should, Rarity shut the door firmly behind them, locking it. She wanted to still discuss the murders. Who could be behind it, so far, it sounds like that red mane and tail stallion? It couldn’t be him, he seemed too relaxed when questioned. Surely he would’ve freaked out or shown some type of anxiety, ​but he showed none.

“Do you girls still want to talk about who’s the killer?”

Rarity wanted to elaborate on the conversation about the killer. The others also agreed.

“Suppose we can Rarity, but I think I should wake Spike up, fill him in on the situation, I know he’ll be sad about Fluttershy, but we’re here to support him.”

Twilight inspirational said. The other agreed with Twilight, Rainbow Dash didn’t see any motion in Spike, What if-!

“Twilight, I don’t see any breathing coming from Spike!”

Rainbow Dash panicky said. Twilight walked over to Spike, pulling the covers off, the dragon showed no response. Spike better not be playing some type of prank on them! This is not the time to joke.

Twilight lifted spike with her magic, there was no laceration or stab wound. She believed spike was playing a cruel prank on them? If so, why!? Twilight eyes started to water, she remembers hatching Spike from the egg. How she was brought into Celestia’s school. Her assistant was now dead. Twilight drops the body back into its bed. She broke into tears.

“I can’t... Believe, Spike’s, de-dead!”

Twilight’s friends comfort her, Pinkie expressing sympathy for the purple Unicorn.

“I’m sorry, for your, lost, Twilight.”

Pinkie Pie depressingly said, she couldn’t cry anymore, no seriously, even if she wanted to. She had a hoof on Twilight’s shoulder; knowing the pain of loss of a family member; well in her case, members.

“Um... Where’s, Rainbow Dash?”

The group heard a splash of water from Spike’s position, they turned their attention to the sound, Rainbow Dash had gone outside, grabbed the bucket by the door, and dumped it on Spike. The group was mad at first, Applejack scolding Rainbow Dash. Spike showed no response, he was definitely deceased, and from the looks of it, it’s been a while. Maybe his little heart couldn’t take all that stress at once? Rainbow threw the bucket behind her at the closet, it rebounded and fell to the floor, in motion before stopping. Rainbow Dash was sad, she too didn’t cry, same with Applejack. Twilight’s reaction was normal and very depressing, making them want to cry, Rarity couldn’t hold back her tears, the expression of Twilight and the memories of Spike were too much. She joined Twilight, sobbing together. Twilight thought of burying him, since there wasn’t evidence of his death, no puncture, no slash, no harm was on the body, so what’s the cause of death then? He’s not a pony, so they wouldn’t examine him thoroughly. She was going to bury her-! Twilight got up, tears cease flowing. She wasn’t sad anymore, she was angry, very angry, and he must’ve been murdered.

“Girls, I’m going to bury Spike, stay here and gather your composers back. He must’ve been murdered, there’s no way at his age, he would have a heart attack?”

Rarity was confused, as well as the rest of the gang. How did Twilight know it was a heart attack?

“Darling, how, do you, know, it’s, a heart attack?”

“Because there are no signs of lacerations or damage anywhere.”

“Couldn’t be a stroke?”

“I don’t think a stroke would normally kill their victim in one go, but heart attacks can. But he was healthy. Sure he was upset from everything that’s happened, but not to the point where a stroke or a heart attack would take place!”

Twilight lifted the body with her magic, turning to her friends, eyes still showered in tears. She teleported to the graveyard, taking the corpse of Spike with her, leaving her friends who were also sad to worry.

“You think, Twilight’s going to be okay?”

Pinkie pie anxiety asked. She understood her friends lost, she also lost love ones, three in fact. Whoever is the killer needs to pay? Seriously, no more deaths. The gang decided to take some rest. They hoped Twilight would be okay. They wanted to Follow Twilight but decided not to make her worry. Hopefully, she will be okay and return before dawn.

PreviousChapters Next