• Published 9th Dec 2020
  • 962 Views, 142 Comments

Ponyville's Biggest Threat - MLPkillers



A legendary assassin is hired to kill. This assassin never let a job go. Earning him this reputation. He came from a dark path, deciding to be an assassin after quitting his dark job.

  • ...
 142
 962

PreviousChapters Next
A Devastating Discovery! Run For Help!

Twilight was falling asleep, remembering the events of the party, the funny events that happened. Rainbow Dash Accidentally getting pied in the face by a pink frosting cupcake; close game moments, especially when they were jinxed:

(”You’re not going to get a 6...”)

Rainbow Dash said with confidence. Pinkie Pie needed a six to win the board game. There’s no way she could get a six; Rainbow Dash wasn’t the only one to think that; she also wasn’t the only one to be shocked When Pinkie rolled a number 6.

“What!?”

(”That was...”)

She yawned. The fatigue setting in.

(”Fun... Funny...”)

Everypony needs a friend. Twilight fell asleep with a smile on her face; that party was fun, she enjoyed very much.

---

Cloudy came back to the Rock Farm, carrying some bags from the store. She was accompanied by Igneous, who was also carrying bags.

“Hey Ingenious, didn’t the girls shut the door before we left?”

Giving her husband a confused look. Why was the door open? Did they decide to go do some yard work? Maybe plant a little grass here and nearby the residence?

(”If they did, I’ll get wildflowers seeds.”)

A smile formed on her face. She really missed the grass and beauty of the flowers that used to sprout here.

“Yeah! Go get them to help with the groceries!”

Cloudy went into the house calling her 3 daughters’ name’s, receiving no response. Cloudy began exploring the house, room by room, before walking back downstairs and out the front door. This is starting to become irregular, they don’t go that far from the house unless they went to Sugar Cube Corner; party with Pinkie Pie like when she lived here, and that was very rare. That couldn’t be it though; no note or anything like the time they did go there and make rock candies.

“Well!”

His voice becoming agitated; these groceries were heavy on his back; he put them down on the ground; they need to help now.

“They aren’t in the house!”

Her heart sank with fear; her breathing becoming more heavy and frantic. It was a mother’s nightmare to behold the sight she saw. It was Limestone’s body on the ground, in a blood pool.

“IGN-IGNEOUS! Look behind you!”

She said in horror, stumbling back. She fell on her bottom. Her mouth quivering. This couldn’t be happing, no way it can be! She terrified.

“Hmm!?”

Igneous turned to where his wife was looking, spotting what she saw; His cool almost broke. He knows he must remain cool and dominant in this situation. Cloudy rushed over to her daughter’s corpse, noticing a hole in her jaw. Cloudy started to sob; what monster could do this!?

“Wh-why...!?”

“We have to go to the police station!”

Cloudy got up, taking a minute to gasp some oxygen in, before looking around and noticing Maud’s body.

“Ingenious... Look far... Behind you...”

She said almost feeling light-headed. He didn’t want to look behind him; he did and his expression turned from calm to a little frantic when he saw Maud Pie.

“Come on Cloudy.”

Igneous said a little frantically. He lent a hoof to his wife, assisting her up.

“You need a moment?”

Igneous asked, already assuming she would need a minute, he did have tears in his eyes, he was a rough colt to hang around with but not a monster, he loved his daughters and this broke him from the inside.

“If we allowing this evildoer to have more freedom, no!”

Her voice turning into rage and vengeance. Ingenious was startled by his wife for a second. He ran after her, accompanying her.

“Please cool down before we enter the Police Station, otherwise, we could become suspects.”

How could they become suspects of this massacre? They were their daughters; what type of heinous parents would do that to their own children?

“Why would we kill our daughters!? Aren’t you upset!?”

Cloudy’s voice was flustered; she couldn’t believe Igneous would think that!? Igneous turned to Cloudy with a concerned expression, with a sorrowful look, he couldn’t hide his emotions anymore. Cloudy needs to cool her justice attitude, although it would be nice to see her used against the perpetrator of the crime, it wouldn’t benefit them at the station.

“Please, calm down. I want to serve justice to the pony responsible for this, we are in the process of doing this, just... Calm down.”

Cloudy stopped for a minute; Ingenious did the same, a little distance ahead of Cloudy. Cloudy took a deep breath in and out. She sprinted past Igneous; he caught up, almost tripping on a rock. He accompanied her again.

“Cooled off now?”

Igneous said with sorrow and regret in his voice; he could tell she calmed down, not by the deep breath intake, but by the look on her face; the look resembled desperation, she definitely wanted the killer to pay for this, as so did he, if he ever gets his hooves on the killer, he going to break all his bones in his body, he won’t kill him, but make him suffer to wish he was dead. There’s never a reason to kill, especially their own daughters.

“Yeah... I could tell you’re upset too, I’m sorry I was yelling at you.”

Cloudy said in a calming manner; she wanted to still explode with rage, no more sorrow, her mane had become a mess thanks to this ordeal, but she not the type to care 100% percent about her mane style. Igneous smiled at his wife, he can’t blame her, last time she exploded with rage was when she was young. The pair were rushing their way to Ponyville, ready to reach contact authorities. The evildoer must pay, repeating in their mind. They forgot about Marble Pie; they assumed she was killed even farther away, she probably tried to run away, maybe she did and she’s still alive? They would talk it over with the police, as well as each other. The couple passes the sign to Ponyville, debating if they should tell Pinkie Pie themselves or have the authorities do it. These thoughts occurred when they passed Sugar Cube Corner; the homes of the Cakes and their youngest daughter. What if they went for next? What if he or she already got her next? If the killer is still out, it’s possible. They hoped these thoughts were just anxiety. They saw the station, running to it at top speed, the ponies watched as they burst their way to their destination. Why the rush? They passed the stand Filthy Rich closed after receiving Comber’s generosity and after all the customers depleted. Cloudy didn’t care if the ponies thought she and her husband were crazy or mad; the quicker they get this information to the authorities, the better chance the perpetrator would get caught and hopefully get the same sentence he/she gave their daughters, sadly Equestria has no death penalty, for this equation it would fit in very well. The pair passed a group, making them lose their balance; they wondered why the pair was in a rush? They forgave them since they are new to this town, their expression changed when they have seen where they were heading, it was the police station! What type of crime could’ve happened? The group hoped they would never find out and returned to their activity, who knows, there may not even be a crime committed.
The ponies they will play some sports game next. Cloudy and Ingenious was only hoof steps from the station, they thought what what to say to the police when they got there, they definitely didn’t wan to barge in and announce their daughters was murdered. They already knew what to say, all they needed to think about is how they would say it. Cloudy and Igneous continued to travel to their destination, ready to give the information over to the police so this killer will pay.

Author's Note:

Edited This Chapter! Hope it's more better than before to read. If you read it already, and read it again, thank you very much. :twilightsmile:

PreviousChapters Next