• Published 9th Dec 2020
  • 961 Views, 142 Comments

Ponyville's Biggest Threat - MLPkillers



A legendary assassin is hired to kill. This assassin never let a job go. Earning him this reputation. He came from a dark path, deciding to be an assassin after quitting his dark job.

  • ...
 142
 961

PreviousChapters Next
Working On the Pie Massacre! Coffee Brake!

The Detective was at his desk, thinking to himself. This case was his and he was determined to solve it. The knife that was used was definitely hoof-crafted. The Region results had proved no shop would sell that knife. The stab wounds on the three corpses look like they link to the same knife. The perpetrator must’ve been skill when it came to killing. This would basically mean that the perpetrator is an assassin. The detective wrote the theories in his notepad. He only used this notepad for current cases. He ripped the page out and made his way to the room with the coroner, opening the doors and walking through. The coroner had a brown mane and tail which he’d shorting for his career. His eyes were purple, his coat was covered by his uniform.

“What’s up detective?”

The coroner said with a narrowed tone. He approached the detective, already knowing he had a theory paper ready for him to read. It’s not the first time he worked with this detective.

“You already know what I’m here to give you, right?”

Grabbing the paper he wrote his theories down on. He put his hoof out, letting the coroner take the notes.

“I will confirm if these theories are true; usually they will be; besides that one theory of the cake killing somepony.”

The coroner laughed. The detective didn’t laugh, he resisted the urge to do so. Why in Equestria did he think a cake killed somepony?

“Let me know which theory you think it is. I’m going to get coffee, want a cup?”

The detective was at the room door, opening it. The coroner wanted a cup of coffee, but he feels energized already.

“I’m good, thanks for the offered.”

The detective walked through the door, he wasn’t the only detective in the building, there’s way more than a dozen, as he walked pass. Some were working with him on the case. He passed one of his co-workers. His name was dale.

“What’s been happing around here, Commer?”

Dale said chillingly. The detective stopped, not turning to his co-worker.

“To blunt: murder, assassination, and solving.”

The detective said bluntly and jokingly. Dale didn’t laugh, he just grabbed his pencil and began writing down could-be reasons. From what he gathered so far, it’s most likely to be an assassin or a crazy pony/killer?

“You also believe it’s an assassin?”

The detective wanted to hear his co-worker’s answer to his question. Commer already knew his answer, he just wanted to make sure.

“Friend, I don’t believe, I know, unless it’s a crazy pony/killer? You know the details as well as I should.”

Commer’s friend wrote down more information about the crime; he was studying the weapon that was used in this homicide; from how deep it went into Limestones jaw, for it to stab a small portion of the brain, specifically the bottom frontal lobe, it’s definitely not your average knife.

“I do. I don’t disagree with your sentence. If it’s an assassin, then who would’ve hired it?”

Commer said with confusion. Why would somepony want almost a whole family dead? The reason has to be dire.

“Right now, the focus is the assassin/killer, Then the hitter.”

Dale said with an on-duty task tone. They need to find the assassin/killer; if they find he/her, they will certainly pay for their transgressions; not only that, since he/she is capable of murder in such a manner, if he/she is arrested, then there will be a drastic decrease in homicide chances.

“I agree with you.”

The detective said joyfully. Commer walked into the room with deputies, finding his friend. Walking towards him. It’s time for a break and an energizing cup of coffee.

“Let me guess... Coffee break?”

The deputy said sarcastically. The detective knew he knew what he was here to ask. The detective grabbed his bag, putting it on, the deputy definitely made sure it wasn’t touched, as well as the other detectives’ bags; another deputy enter the room, it was his turn to watch the bags; deputies don’t work and solve cases, so they have extra time unless there’s an emergency when they needed.

“The coroner didn’t want coffee as usual?”

The deputy asked, already knowing the answer. The detective confirmed the deputy’s question. They made their way to the door, the deputy following. The doors opened, the deputy and detective made their way to a shop that sells coffee. A restaurant or bakery would sell it; as long as they don’t go to that one place that serves terrible coffee, what’s even in their coffee? It’s definitely not cocoa beans?

“What type of coffee are you getting? It’s the same as usual, right?”

The deputy asked his friend in a friendly manner. The deputy's coffee costs more than 8 bits, while his only cost 5 bits; he didn’t care, he liked his coffee, it was cheap and to his liking.

“You already know what I’m getting: Latte.”

The deputy smiled. He already knew he would reply with that answer. The corner likes cappuccino; he acts like he doesn’t want coffee, but the times they brought the corner coffee, the cup was empty when they checked in at noon.

“You getting your usual too?”

The deputy was indeed getting his normal cup of coffee too.

“Yes, I am, flat white.”

The deputy joyfully said. Hopefully, they don’t add too much milk this time; last time they did, they refunded him and gave him his coffee; actually, add an excessive amount of milk this time. The deputy jokingly thought.

Ponyville is in a state of sorrow, there are no ponies outside to enjoy the weather, sure it’s a little cloudy, but it’s still nice; they need to find this killer/assassin so everypony can come back outside, feeling safe because there’s no danger in the village. The duo co-workers were making their way to their destination, occasionally picking up the pace so they ain’t late for their shift.

PreviousChapters Next