• Published 9th Dec 2020
  • 961 Views, 142 Comments

Ponyville's Biggest Threat - MLPkillers



A legendary assassin is hired to kill. This assassin never let a job go. Earning him this reputation. He came from a dark path, deciding to be an assassin after quitting his dark job.

  • ...
 142
 961

Chapters Next
Having A Blast With Your Best Friends!

It was a peaceful day in Ponyville. Ponies were enjoying their hobbies; labor was one of ponies’ hobbies
Some ponies like relaxing and having fun. Fillies played outside with their friends. The Cutie Mark Crusaders were still on a crusade for their cutie marks. The Mane 6 celebrated peace by partying at Twilight’s library. The Party was hosted by the super-duper party pony herself, Pinkie Pie.

“You girls enjoying the party, because I know I am!?”

The party pony said with excitement. Pinkie Pie thought today would be a good one to celebrate the defeat of the tyrant Nightmare Moon. The party pony had brought cupcakes to Twilight’s library. Seeing her friends have smiles and frosting of her scrumptious cupcakes with pink and white frosting on them. Pinkie Pie was excitement; she’s always excited though, even through the threat of Nightmare Moon.

“Um... Heck yeah, Pinkie Pie! You throw parties as much as Spitfire does with Wonder Bolt training.”

Rainbow zoomed through the air, grabbing a cupcake devouring it, savoring the flavor that dances on her taste buds. Pinkie Pie did make them after all. She wasn’t the only one munching on these delicacies, The rest of the group ate some too. They praised Pinkie Pie for the pastries she put out, she was eating one while they praised her. Pinkie Pie wiped the pink and white frosting off her face before joyfully replying.

“Thanks, girls! Made them especially for this occasion!”

The party could be described as hyper-Friday. Pinkie Pie hops around with lots and lots of sugar in her bloodstream; she must’ve put an excessive amount of sugar into the batter. The library’s interior looked like a tornado hit it; books were off bookshelves, scattered around the library’s floor, some ending up in the wrong mark places. Cupcakes were on the floor, accidentally being dropped to the floor. Streamers and party whistles were all over the ground. The group occasionally pick them up, but almost trip in the process.

“This place is going to need a good cleaning after this party!”

Rarity said, almost reducing the hyper-activeness in the library.

“I’ll... Help her clean this mess up!”

Applejack said with confidence. Emotionally encouraging her friends to do the same. They didn’t mind, after all, they were the ones that contribute to the mess.

“I Will too!”

Rainbow Dash said with generosity. The streamers were knocked down due to her being in the air; she enjoys flying around too much.

“We all will!”

The group said cheerfully in unionization. Friends stick together no matter what and they had proven that at the defeat of Nightmare Moon Twilight turned to the table with the cupcakes. She spotted Spike eating the cupcakes put out for him.

“Where do you get the gems from Pinkie Pie?”

Rarity asked, curious about the toppings of the cupcakes.

“Me and my sisters made them, from the rock farm, you like?”

Pinkie Pie devoured her own cupcake. She really did make them tasty.

“Yummy!”

Pinkie Pie licked the pink frosting off her face, it was sublime. She almost forgot what she was going to say.

“Pretty tasteful right?”

Pinkie Pie took another munch of her cupcakes, before devouring the cupcake whole and grabbing a new one. Rainbow Dash wanted to immediately respond, but she was busy munching on a cupcake herself; she accelerated her chewing speed to get out what she wanted to say.

“The cupcakes are very good Pinkie Pie!!”

“Thank you Rainbow Dash! The toppings are what me and my sisters call rock candies.”

“I wondered why they were a little munchy, that’s to me, is the only negative of these cupcakes.”

Rarity replied, brushing her mane to the side and out of her face. The group decided to bypass some time by playing some of the board games Pinkie Pie brought over; she also thought of some time to play also. The first thing they were going to do is clean up the mess they made before they can play any activates. The girls began to clean up the streamers, but were halted by Twilight; she had a much better idea that would save some time. Didn’t they want to kill time a moment ago? Nopony wants to kill time by cleaning up recks and messes. Twilight cast a clean spell, making the floor look spotless of streamers and cupcakes; the books would require hoofs-on to be straightened; they need to go in their correct label spots; she’ll have Spike do that later. The dragon already began putting the books back, after dusting them off with his hands, and of course, a feather duster.

“Hey Spike, come and join us in these games Pinkie Pie brought over, worry about those books later.”

Spike nodded and made a perfect entrance into the game. It was only a few books and besides, they all are due for dusting and well check for damage. When the games end, the winner of them all ended up being Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie: Truth, it was a tie; the win doesn’t matter, just the fun friendliness. The group said their goodbyes before going back to their activates; Rarity was going to continue making dresses; she already thought of designs for her friends. Maybe if they go to the Grand Galloping Gala, they could wear them? Hopefully, they would want to. Rainbow Dash was going back on weather duty. Applejack doing the same except it’s agriculture. Fluttershy has animals to tend to. Twilight waved her friends goodbye, it’s sad to see your friends leave, but you’ll see them again later. Now it’s time to organize her library, leaving the books to her assistant Spike.

“Pinkie Pie didn’t leave any of her games here, right? She did that last time with the cupcake and shoot, which you didn’t like and I had to throw them out”

Spike looked around the library, find no games. Twilight grabbed a book from the study shelf, opened it, and read it. She wanted to prepare for her magic exams coming up. She went upstairs and laid on her bed, studying the spells from the book, most of them she could already perform with ease. She put the book to the side of the bed, deciding to rest; she encouraged Spike to do the same. Spike agreed and grabbed a book called: “Power Ponies.” He started to read it, after laying down in his bed, he was going to finish the book before he went to sleep. Ponyville was in a time of peace; the time was good and delightful. Sadly, all good things must come to an end and Ponyville will not be an exception. For now, enjoy the peace, while it’s still here to last.

Author's Note:

Edited this chapter! If you read this chapter already let me know how I did at rewriting the chapter!:twilightsheepish:

Chapters Next