• Published 9th Dec 2020
  • 962 Views, 142 Comments

Ponyville's Biggest Threat - MLPkillers



A legendary assassin is hired to kill. This assassin never let a job go. Earning him this reputation. He came from a dark path, deciding to be an assassin after quitting his dark job.

  • ...
 142
 962

PreviousChapters Next
Unexpected circumstances! Where's Rainbow Dash!?

Comber arrived back at the graveyard; he looked like a monster to some who saw him at that moment; he was serious, but a child at the same time; he knows a familiar pegasus kept watch on him; it had to be-!?

"Hey, Comber! That save was nostalgic! You sure you're not a hero and not an assassin?"

The pegasus replied in a sassy tone; Comber looked back at her; he looked intense but calm; the wind blew his cape; it blew with the foggy breeze. She better have the right currency or be near or he'll take his business somewhere else; she's very fast so she should have the bits now right? Comber was going to cut the cake; if the currency meets the requirement of bits.

"I'm going to get to the point; do you have the right amount of bits?"

Comber asked in a sighing manner; he was bored of Ponyville; even this blue pegasus wouldn't suffice more than the authorities; she will be a bore also. The authorities did put up a decent battle; in the end; they lose it and almost their lives; Comber showed blood in that failed attempt at containing him; they get the point now and that's all that matters; they will pay with blood next time they attempt and the detective knows that. Lighting Dust loosened her bag, allowing it to open; struggling with the weight she lifted it with her teeth and tossed it into the air; using both wings to catch the bag with his in it; it was full; the amount it could hold is 1000 bits. These bags are usually used for buying homes and in the town, she flew into; assassinations; it must be made of leather or something because the bag is not weakened at all by the number of bits it held in it; you would think the leather would wear or at least stretch, but it didn't. She made her way to Comber; he felt like she was going to just give half of it to him, but it depends on what she says to say; no pony will lie to him ever.

"Does this have the actual currency?"

Conner asked with a blunt, intense tone; Lighting Dust had a devious smile form on her face; she does and now that she paid both as a punishment for what she did in Cloudsdale and for revenge; both being destiny's choice.

"I do!"

Lighting Dust said with a very sinister smile. Conner felt awkward around her at that moment; there is no mare he knows besides her who will show a sinister smile; especially like that? She looked the bag over; Comber putting it on a scale; one that is made of magic and is very accurate at counting bits. She wasn't lying; she did have the amount; Comber put the bag of bits in his magic safe and tuned his watch on; making his next target the blue Pegasus with Rainbow mane and tail; purple eyes, Rainbow Dash!

---

The Mane 5 came out of the station together; Twilight reporting Toom will be a surprise to some, but to the authorities heading there; it won't be; the Mane 5 talked outside the station for a while; believing Toom was the monster and responsible for the murders in Ponyville they know of.

"So do you believe he'll be caught y'all?"

Applejack asked; feeling he would be indefinitely now. The rest felt the same; however, Twilight knew he would be caught; but without problems; most likely not; he will be sentenced harshly; so she sure he will put up a massive fight and could possibly kill one of the deputies on duty; they would need a full proof plan to get him with no harm; maybe she could help them?

"I'm... Twilight just reported him, duh!"

Rainbow reminding the group of Twilight's actions; her tone could make anypony annoyed.

"That doesn't mean they'll find him Rainbow Dash!"

Applejack reminded Rainbow Dash of the stealth of the killer; he would normally come up at night; preferably using his weapon which is known to be an axe and not a knife; he could've just switched them out?

"They'll find them; they reassured me of that; my information and description helped them know who they are looking for; they'll find them."

Twilight confidently said to her friends; making them feel more relief that the killer is goo b to be eventually caught and pay for the crimes they've committed in this village. Maybe Twilight was too trusting in the authorities and they won't find him? If they do manage to find him; how do they avoid death and or injuries from him?

"But darling; aren't you worried the about the authority's safety; don't you feel they could have their mane tangled up in pins? I'm not the only one here that feels like they could be seriously injured by the killer right?"

Rarity expressed her concerns to the group which also had similar concerns but didn't dig that deep into I because they trusted the authentication of this village. Rainbow Dash now in the air once again, told Rarity not to worry which this irrigated Applejack; Rainbow Dash attitude towards the situation needs to be changed and fixed; this isn't something you should be so relaxing on. The group decided to change the subject and plan what to do from there on; they knew to take shelter somewhere safe and guarded; you don't want the killer the teleporting inside your home and killing you; evidently, he did this to Spike; his death still haunts his stepmom a ton; which explains why the group tries to stay quiet about his death because Twilight could either do what she did before and go off; away from safety or cause a scene; It's also just disrespectful to remind somepony of a death, especially of a loved one. The group was shocked to see the deputy and detective rushing back here with a pony on the deputy's back; Twilight almost had a heart attack seeing that monster again; she started to panic; breathing louder and faster; remembering the event he did to her and almost killed her; since she knew physiology; the moment before a pony does something dramatic like almost decapitating a certain purple Unicorn who wish to let her anger rage at the tree with the spookiness of the wind. Her teeth bit hard on the bottom teeth because of anger; he didn't have to kill their friends like that, but he's crazy and most likely would've made a mess? This doesn't matter because Twilight still blamed the black, green hair colt for the murders of Ponyville; particularly her friends and Spike. The deputy and detective were wondering why the group was hanging around outside the station; did another murder happen; if so, Comber lied to both of them! Twilight planned to attack the killer, but by the time the authorities arrived; she cooled down and decided it's not worth it; a wrong for a wrong doesn't make a right.

"What are you girls doing at the station; did something happen?"

The deputy asked while the detective used his eyes as binoculars; scanning the situation. The killer which was named Toom was put in strong hoof cuffs and a muzzle because of his insanity; he might attempt to kill them with his teeth or just spit at them; they have to interrogate him; well... Only the detective; the deputy will stay on the side just in case things get out of hoof and loud sound start to form. The mane 4 guessed that must be the killer Twilight reported; he has the mane and tail of the description; he also has the coat; maybe the weapon also? Rainbow Dash saw it also on the back of the deputy's; it was in a secure bag; strapped to the waist of the deputy; this was indeed the killer that attacked Twilight. Pinkie Pie notices the way Twilight reacted when she looked in the direction of the incoming authorities; it must be him; after all, that would be her reaction if she saw the murder of her parents which she didn't know if that was him or not? So she didn't freak out, instead, she stuck with her normal mood which was no sadness.

"We decided to talk outside partners; I do say this colt matches Twilight's attacker like an apple barrel does with an apple barrel?"

Applejack replied to the deputy's question; seeing no response from him.

"Mrs. Sparkle, did this colt attack you?"

The detective asked the purple mare; waiting for her response; the rest of the group did the same; they still felt unsure about the attacker and wanted me confirmed by their friend, Twilight. The purple mare hesitated to answer; she had a little fear in the back of her mind; if he was listening, he would torture her more heinously; but this fear dropped quickly; she had to realize he was heading to jail; most likely be locked up for life. They do not sentence ponies to death even though he should be an exception.

"Yes-he-he'd attacked me."

Twilight said, stuttering to get the words out. The detective knew this killer and knows defaults he's going to be charged with enough crimes to get her she's sentence. The deputy couldn't believe this colt also attacked Ponyville; altho this group thinks this is the killer responsible for the Pies and Fluttershy's massacre; he's not true; there's been one question that would be asked by Fluttershy: Why hasn't she reported Spike's death? That's because the law in Ponyville where it happened is only effective for ponies; this would be animal cruelty; which is only 5-10 years; this would be dumb to announce because the killer is going to jail for life already and can't be sentenced to death; so it doesn't make sense to report it; especially since everyone is hibernating for safety again; if he's truly the killer; they would allow the ponies back outdoor and everything can go back to normal; hopefully so; since the losses, nothing been normal.

"Thanks for the information Mrs. Sparkle; I remember then reports being sent over to me to look at, and I knew it must be this colt since the description you gave the hospital. They wanted me to link it to the killer which he is."

The group felt relieved; everypony can come outside again right; feeling safe and free of harm, right? Wrong.

"So Ponyville going to go back to the way it used to be? Everyone will be allowed to come back outside again?"

The authorities felt bad for not telling them Comber is the one responsible for their friends' death but this information had to be concealed from them; they would indefinitely tell the authorities and they could possibly be murdered by the legendary assassin. This will have to be confidential between him and the deputy.

"We are unsure about that; we have to make sure he's the solo killer and there's not a duo killer learning still."

This made sense to the group, they trusted the authorities; believed they would guide Ponyville back to its formal glory. The detective felt bad to not tell the truth, but he knows it's for the better. They decided they need to take this killer to the station otherwise; he could wake up and attack which would be problematic.

"Well, I hope you girls stay safe and secure. We'll let the village know when it's safe to come back outside again."

The group agreed with them; Twilight relieved the killer is going to jail and paying for his crimes. They selected him from the massacres but didn't lash out at him because of the authorities.

---

Conner was searching for his target: Rainbow Dash. He has planned; he knew she'll be with her friends and not alone and she is very fast. He teleported 3 times around Ponyville activating an x-ray spell to quickly locate her; maybe she went back to Cloudsdale? Maybe she's at Sweet Apple Anchors? He didn't care what the other ponies did in their homes; they don't concern him, only his target is what matters. Eventually, he saw his target outside in front of him, approximately 68 hoof steps away. He teleported behind a home, close enough to hear and speculate the scene; he had to wait for the right moment to strike; he will leave Ponyville after this job so this assassination doesn't really matter to him of being caught.

---

"I reckon we go back to Twilight's library and wait for the announcement; there's not much more we can do since the killer has been caught. Hopefully, he's the only one."

Applejack suggested to her friends. She was happy and relieved the killer was caught and she wasn't the only one; maybe they could celebrate there?

"I'm... pretty sure it's only one killer, even tho he'd attack Twilight with an axe; that doesn't mean he used knives before. He's the only colt out beside the other visitor, which is very friendly."

He might be friendly, but if you're his target you would indefinitely change your mind. Comber saw the group turn their direction to where Twilight treehouse is; Comber needed to wait; they obviously didn't know he was there because he can sense deception; even of the degree; you can trick Comber; unless you have a labyrinth amount of them.

"Alright then. To be honest girls; I wanted to pounce at him when first seen. He wasn't worth it."

Twilight giggled a tiny amount, before realizing it's not really that funny; that tragic event changes the way she thought; that's not really funny to want to hurt another pony or animal. The group turned their full attention to Twilight's treehouse which is very far from here; they were ready to run to safety. Comber was a quick opportunity and acted on it; teleporting to Rainbow Dash and grabbing on to her wing, teleporting to a not freeing place. The group quickly saw the red flash and instantly turned to see their friend, Rainbow Dash missing. Pinkie saw a glimpse, but because of her depression; wasn't able to make it out; who was it; she didn't want to give wrong information and send the group on a wild goose chase.

"Twilight, pegasus's can't do magic can they?"

Applejack sarcastically asked. Where did Rainbow Dash go; that red flash was magic, it was a unicorn then, or was it something else? Twilight and The rest of the group checked around the exterior of the station, their search frantically turning when she not found; Pinkie Pie was moving slowly at checking; it wasn't because she didn't value her friend; she was too depressed and mentally strain still; needs to smile. The group regrouped at the front; reporting they didn't find her; this is bad, did she fly off as a prank; if so, it isn't funny at all; especially in these circumstances.

"No Applejack, they can't!"

Twilight dramatically said; it was clear she and her friends were out of breath; from searching and the tragic events. The group stopped at the front, finally able to stop freaking out; the deputy and detective heard some of the commotions while putting Toom behind bars; he had to be stripped of his weapons and items so it took a little while; when the detective exited the station he immediately notices a blue pegasus not with them; he knows there's another killer; did they argue and she left out of anger? Since they looked panicked, that's not the case; either they were attacked or she was kidnapped; Applejack and Rarity rushed to the authorities as they were walking down the station; they were frantic and distraught, something happened, certainly it wouldn't be good.

"Can you help look for our friend Rainbow Dash?"

Applejack asked in her country tone; she was calming down and needed to talk to them; if they want to find her more effectively and efficiently, they would need to be calm and search thoroughly.

"Were you girls in a disagreement or arguing?"

The detective asked, scoping back down to when he was a teenager; you got to think like one to understand one. The group disagreed, they weren't not argue; they were about to head off to safety just in case the killer is still out there, evidently, they must be?

"No officer, we weren't; she vanished; she didn't fly away either or move-!?"

Pinkie Pie interrupted Twilight. She had an idea; because of a red flash.

"I saw a red flash..."

Pinkie Pie depressingly told the group; she was upset still; having memories of her sisters; they are gone and can't be brought back; at one time her eyes watered, only to be interrupted by one of her friends. The detective's eye widened with fear; his next job must be her!? He ran to the group and told them to follow him; there's is no time to waste. The group had a clue what he might know, but when it comes to his full knowledge; he knows the legendary assassin's magic aura, and if it's red she saw; then it was him; this must be his last job? The group followed him; missing the words he muttered in a sinister, serious tone.

"Comber!"

PreviousChapters Next