• Published 9th Dec 2020
  • 962 Views, 142 Comments

Ponyville's Biggest Threat - MLPkillers



A legendary assassin is hired to kill. This assassin never let a job go. Earning him this reputation. He came from a dark path, deciding to be an assassin after quitting his dark job.

  • ...
 142
 962

PreviousChapters Next
Where's Rainbow Dash Comber!? Make The Assassin Pay!

“Do you have any idea where he could’ve went detective?”

Twilight asked in a panic; she and her friends needed to know where their loyal friend was? The gang had just checked the entire graveyard; Pinkie even looked under the tombstones, almost guessing she might be in the coffins underground; seems she still holds on to her elements even in dark times; well, after awhile the tragic event happens that is. If she would have attempted to defile a grave, there are police with her so it would’ve been beyond stupid to check a coffin; if Rainbow Dash was in one; she would indefinitely be a corpse. The detective shook his head; he knew Comber a little but not a lot; his best friend would’ve known where he went, but his whereabouts are unknown; he’s not recommended interrogating anyway; he’s also dangerous.

“Darling, do you have any idea where your old friend went?”

Rarity I asked desperately; again, they need to hurry to their friend’s location; if he doesn’t have any idea where she is; then they need to move and look for her themselves.

“Let’s check all of Ponyville, I think he-!?”

The detective stopped Twilight’s plan, it’s rational, but it’s not correct, Comber wouldn’t complete a job in the village right in front of ponies right? He’s not dumb at all and even if there are no ponies outside as of now; Comber might not risk being spotted by ponies; it’s not that he’s afraid of retribution for his crime; he does want to harm innocent ponies; that why he left his really old job; he hated the workers there and the job itself; it was terrible; the detective couldn’t blame the assassin though; that place sucked badly.

“No, Comber wouldn’t risk harming other ponies, he would have done it somewhere more covered; but for how long your friend been gone; he might intend to leave this village?”

The detective said forgetting the conflict with his old friend; the deputy didn’t though and for once he might need to remind the detective about what Comber said before letting them off in defeat and failure.

“Your friend, Comber said he was going to leave once he was done with his final job; so you are correct and I feel like he didn’t heal your head correctly; you surely would remember he said that.”

The detective looked at the detective with an eyebrow expression; in case he forgot, he was knocked out! The deputy was the only one conscious during his merciful gratitude or guilt.

“Hey, he told you that when I was knocked out, you remember?”

The detective responded, they both were facing each other and forgot about the planning, they turned back to the group to find they were gone; they really cared for their friend that is undoubtedly true. The detective feared the group might confront him and could possibly be in grave danger; he might still have a little of his old job in him, so it’s best not to interrogate him.

---

“Darling, why did you disband with the authorities?”

Pinkie wondered the same question but both already knew why just wanting to make sure their assumptions weren’t inaccurate. It’s true, they bickering too much.

“Because they are wasting precious time and we need all we can-!?”

Twilight eyes were shocked, she couldn’t believe who she saw walking towards him, he was going to leave the town; what they learned of him, he needs to be stopped, maybe Twilight might attempt a trap to stop him? He was closer; already seeing the group but didn’t want to bother with them. He attempted to turn a little to the left, but this irked Twilight and the rest of the group a little more; they believe he did do something to Rainbow Dash and the rest of the murders in Ponyville. Seems the one that attacked Twilight was just a second killer. Twilight teleported in front of the assassin, the group running to her side. She was angry with him, she knew Rainbow Dash was dead, he killed her, there’s no way he’s not guilty of that; she needs to see if his magic aura is red however, otherwise they might incarcerate the wrong colt.

“Where’s Rainbow Dash!?”

Twilight asked bluntly and with anger; she wanted to see if this would cause any guilt or signs he knows something; it didn’t work though, he remained the same; he knew her plan.

“Who?”

Comber dumbly replied, making Twilight angrier, she remembered what the killer who attacked her said, he didn’t know who Spike was, so he must be the one who-! She lost her temper and attempted to grab him with magic; Comber expected this; she’s foolish to use magic against him.

“Celestial Cancel.”

The magic surrounding him, which was gradually getting more intense, disappeared, Twilight was shocked, she didn’t know there was a path to nullify a unicorn’s magic; she was even more surprised when the group was teleported to an empty field; well, as they thought; it looked empty, but it wasn’t, there were small pebbles, rocks and a farm in a distance; the others took a moment to wonder where they are and guess it; it’s the-!

“This is my birth home.”

Pinkie replied, making the assassin smirk; she was depressed and still knew where she was; guess you never forget your real home?

“Indeed it is Pinkamena.”

Comber replied, how did he know that name!? Pinkie was initially shocked than upset; she assumed he got it from her sisters, he had to torture it out of them. Pinkie Pie was highly mistaking; he makes the assassination quick and painless unless they deserve it? Comber already knew where this was going to go by their expression; he took his cape and threw it to the side watching it blow into a tree, becoming stuck on its dead branches. This was unexpected, but nothing to be surprised about; let alone excited; they mostly are weak inexperienced mares in the martial category; this would be boring.

“Why did you murder the Pies and Fluttershy!?”

Twilight quickly accused; not forgetting the knowledge the detective told him about this colt; Twilight forgot he was an assassin, but quickly remembered it; she felt dumb for asking the question.

“Darling, don’t you remember he’s an assassin?”

Rarity said in a tone to be heard by the colt; seemed they know he’s an assassin; Comber wasn’t worried though if they battle him; they will surely lose; if they get the authorities, they will lose their jobs. Let’s see what they choose?

“Yes Rarity, I just remembered.”

Twilight replied, feeling less dumb. The question is why we’re they brought here? Is he going to fight them or are they going to walk away?

“So how do you reckon we stop this colt then? Do you have a plan Twilight?”

Twilight felt unsure, she didn’t know how to stop a colt who’s responsible for killing a couple of stations; maybe her magic could come in handy? She attempted to use it again, to find a shocking discovery it’s useless; she can’t use her magic and she doesn’t know why; she thought that spell was temporary, not more. Did he remove her magic completely? Comber took three steps colder, halting before going any farther; what is it they think they could do against him; they can’t stop him and if they were smart, leave while he gives them a chance to; Comber doesn’t want to kill or even harm innocent ponies, that’s not in his nature to.

“Stop me? I thought Pinkie Pie was the one to crack jokes? You, can’t, stop, me!”

Comber said deviously, they think they could stop him; this implies they think they could beat him in a battle and outsmart him in it, or maybe they have a trap; that would be futile. The group didn’t like how Comber laughs at them and think he’s unstoppable; they want to make him pay, Twilight remembered how fast he saved her and incapacitated the insane killer; killer Vs. Killer; Twilight remembers a story about that; she read I in her teenage years. Alright, Comber thought, time for them to make a decision; are they going to leave unharmed and mentally unscathed; or attempt to do what so many others failed to accomplish?

“Shut-!”

Applejack Twilight to shut the colt’s laughter up, but Comber interrupted Applejack, he wants a verdict now

“What is your verdict, mares?”

The group thought and came up with a unanimous answer; they were going to stop him themselves, he doesn’t seem to be that tough as he spoke, those attacks g used to save Twilight was unexpected to the killer and clearly, he knows how to disable his opponents, but to take down police stations; they think the detective was bluffing about that; maybe he admired his old friend in some other way? This was an inaccurate assumption.

“We are going to be the ones’ to defeat you and bring peace to Equestria!”

Twilight announced, chatting with the group about this decision. They had a chance to leave and they should’ve taken it. She makes him sound like a monster; like he’s an evil ruthless killer whose purpose is to Torture Equestria for his amusement or fun.

“You make me sound evil Twilight Sparkle.”

Comber said with a false sad tone; Comber guesses he had to fight them; this should be boring; maybe he could try to at least make the fight a little fun?

“For the crimes you committed, which is the most heinous one by the way; by the definition, you’re evil!”

Twilight explained, she wasn’t wrong, but she is; she has the wrong idea why he does what he does.

“You can’t metamorphosis me, you gave your answer, now stop me like you said because your action will be denied.”

Twilight and the rest of the group got angry at his arrogant ego; they will show him; the power of friendship will always prevail, just like Nightmare Moon; besides they didn’t have to fight Nightmare Moon to defeat her; maybe they could use the Elements of Harmony against him? Could it even banish him though; well it’s too late to test this theory. Twilight decided if she can’t use magic to battle him and he can’t, she needs to make sure he won’t use his magic; then maybe they could strike him down; he’s still normal, so he shouldn’t have different physical properties. Twilight strategies a plan to fight this colt killer; they thought of head-on; would that work? Did they talk away to get him off guard, maybe going at him head-on? No, that’s not clever at all; this colt from what the detective told knows how to fight and probably would expect such an attack; they need a team attack; one that’s high stamina draining. They ain’t the type to kill or like to harm; but for this village, they might have no other choice? Only if they knew he was leaving the village before they confronted him. Comber saw them strategizing and smirked; the jobs he had; the battles he fought; most of some didn’t do this; especially as a team; this could be a little fun; if they aren’t too weak that is.

“Remember the plan, Rarity, use your magic to get his attention, Applejack, you are in charge of knocking him out with a buck; Pinkie Pie, you can...?”

“Make him pay!”

Pinkie Pie said with a wicked face; her face creeped the group out; Comber thought she was the one to party, but seems the death of her sisters caused her wickedness to ooze out of her; is it possible she already had it in her all along? Is she a born killer? This isn’t an actual theory to be taken into consideration; she’s the party master, not the killer master. The group got ready to run at him; splitting up; planning to come at him from all angles; Comber knew this already, but let them do this to see if they get the hint; that being they are wasting their time. The group positions themselves from all directions; ready to follow the plan; that being to overwhelm the assassin; they should listen to the detective. Comber plan was to get them to leave and stop, wasting, time. The group ran at the assassin; they aren’t the type to attack or harm ponies, but this is responsible for killing too many; he needs to stop and the only way to do that is to fight him and defeat him. Applejack was going to attack by bucking him; she attempted while rarity attempted to blind the assassin with her magic; her magic was canceled as a result and Applejack attack was blocked. She hits hard.

“Impressive, you’re tougher than some of the mares in my town.”

Comber praised her; sounding not impressed, however; she might be just as tough, but she’s not nearly strong enough to fight him; an addition to this she is only strong with her back hoofs, she’s not strong with her forehoofs; this means she’s not going to be efficient enough to match his reaction time. Comber caught a pink hoof that almost hit him and Twilight’s hoof; he pushed them back; hoping they now get the hint to leave; sadly to his hopes; they are crushed.

“That failed!”

Twilight surprisingly told the group that was now aside from her; they were shocked by his reaction time; how could he catch and counter with such precision? How come he didn’t attack them when he definitely could’ve; what’s this colt up to? Pinkie Pie started to think about her sisters; this filled her with rage; the thing that made her run at him was Maud’s visit to Ponyville; she remembers she was saved by her and she couldn’t do the same with her, but she could avenge her. She charged the assassin; attacking ferociously; Comber blocked all of them with one forehoof; Pinkie continued to attack him; he was smirking at every failed attempt.

“Why did you kill them you monster!?”

Pinkie Pie asked with furry in her tone; Comber smirked stayed the same; she reminds him of the shy one but he couldn’t remember her correctly; who was she again? Doesn’t matter anymore, she’s dead. Comber notices another attack coming and sighed; he didn’t want to harm them, but guess it’s the best way for them to learn. Comber punched Pinkie in the face, causing her nose to bleed and to fall down; Twilight attempted to attack with Rarity but failed; both hoofs were caught and could not be freed.

“You Mares should’ve taken the hint when I gave you it.”

Comber said with regret. He made both of them clash heads; he then punched them in the bottom of the jaw, uppercut style. They fell on the ground; Applejack attack with a buck; but failed; Comber dodged by ducking; he saw an opening and hit her with a liver punch; he had to hold his attack; making sure not to injure her too much or kill her. She spits blood up which was shot into the air by her mouth; it landed on her face as she fell; they all were stunts momentarily; they may as well just be done in general. This battle is pointless; their deaths are pointless; not needed to happen at all. Comber cape flew with the wind as he saw the sight he committed. He looked like an evildoer; looks can be deceiving. Comber knows his job is wicked and immoral but doesn’t care. Comber said it himself, this was a waste of time. They all got back up, feeling pain in the area attacked; Applejack was holding her stomach, Rarity and Twilight rubbed their head and apologize to each other. Pinkie Pie wiped the blood running down from her nose; what could they do?

“I’m not going to let you get away with what you did to my sisters!”

Pinkie Pie again rushed him with fury; Comber didn’t pay attention to her and caught the attack; ponies when their angry attack in a predictable way; the rest of the group all charged in; Comber was ready to show them why they are on over their heads. Comber blocked Rarity’s attack; blocking the gifted unicorn Twilight; then Pinkie Pie; he kicked Pinkie in the face then punched her on the air in the face; she hit the ground unconscious; bleeding from both jaw and nose. Applejack bucked him in the side; pushing him a little; she’s a tough one. The Twilight and Rarity charged back in; running around him to attempt to confuse the vigilant assassin; Comber had enough of this, pathetic, stupid, battle. Comber used his speed to elbow Twilight in the face; the other good grabbing Rarity and lifting her by her neck; Twilight attempted to help her friend; but this was going to end with failure; Rarity struggled for breath; Comber saw an approaching purple unicorn; once Twilight got close enough; he threw Rarity at her; hitting her hard with the white unicorn; Comber followed her with a punch to the face and stomach; making the purple unicorn stay down in defeat. Comber was hit in the head by Pinkie Pie; he turned to her with a little anger and disappointment.

“You can’t stop me, why do you fight? For your sisters you keep blabbing on about; that cause is pathetic; revenge is stupid.”

Comber only angered the Pink mare; she attacked again; landing the attack on his face; he had to let her do that; he grabbed her right forehoof; her eyes widened with fear; Comber looked at her, becoming bored and a little angrier.

“You are weak.”

Comber said with an angry tone. He punched her in the face; keeping hold of her hoof; he did it again and repeated it 4 more times; Pinkie did attack him, but with no hope of being released and freed from the assassin’s grip. Her vision was going blurry; her nose became absolute broken; brain becoming damage; she was going to die and be with her sisters; she thought about it and accepted it; the rest of the group tried to help but was extremely exhausted and beaten to do so; Twilight even screaming in pain to get up but eventually succumbed to it and fell. Comber was about to let go; after doing so and getting bucked in the face by Applejack at the same time; Comber barred spin 5 hoof steps; she’s strong, but this ends now. Applejack attempted to help her friend, but being told not to.

“You should worry about yourself, I admit you are tough, but not up to my standards.”

Comber replied in a tiny amount of pain, he’s trained to be resilient, but a tiny amount is shown; maybe he forgot his training after a while? Comber saw Applejack faced him; she wants to fight him more; he was making his way over there though. Comber charged her with one forehoof out; she hit him in his left hoof; getting hit in the face with the right one; she was hi by the back of it; then punched directly in the front of the face; she couldn’t attack in time; she never felt such pain before; Comber kicked her in the face; kicking her away; with his speed; and a spell to increase it; he put one hoof at her back and punched her on the stomach; this was brutal; she then was hit in the face by the bottom of his right forehoof; this is done; she’s spitting out blood excessively; she’s obviously in too much pain and holding her stomach tight; her moments shown she couldn’t deal with it. Comber turned to see the others remained down; this battle is now over. Comber thought to himself; before finding a bullet shooting through his hoof; he looked through it with anger and turned to the colt who shot it; they want to die this time don’t they?

“You are under arrest Comber!”

The deputy said with anger; the sight alone was enough to do that, the detective shook his head with disbelief; they should’ve listened to him and not attempted to take justice in their hoofs. Comber was surprised to see them again; he thought his warning was enough to keep them away, but now it seems he needs to keep them away; just by instinct; maybe all of them can give him the fun he seeks in battle? Comber used a real spell; recovering his hoof to its normal state. Comber draws his hoof down; looking at the two authorities with a gloomy face.

“You still think you can arrest me?”

The detective walked towards the assassin; think of a strategy that might lower his defense; if you attempted to fight him with no plan; you’re just asking to be beaten and if a lot of time ago, killed.

“I don’t think I can; I know I can.”

The detective said with confidence; he knows this could be his last day in Equestria if he decided to fight Comber again; he knows him and he’s not kind of enough to give second chances; he’s most likely going to finish him this time. He knows that’s how he’s been, but with an old friend; is this a different solution? Probably not.

“Confidence, that’s sometimes can be blinding to the truth; covers it up as a lie; do you seriously believe your own lie?”

Comber replied with disbelief his old friend would challenge him once again; if he wishes he can, but the outcome will be the same; Comber thought he might be kidding at first; buying enough time for the small pathetic group to recover from the attacks, but this seems to be wrong. Twilight healed herself quietly; trying not to be noticed by the assassin; his vigilant eyes didn’t miss the action; he saw and allowed it. Twilight did the same to the others; walking towards them. They all got back up and looked at Comer with fury and revenge; what can they seriously do; they proved two times they were no match for him; he’s too skilled and out of their league. The detective and deputy teleported to the Mane 4: Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Rarity; he had a plan and he needs them all to contribute to it.

“Twilight, I need you to divert Comber’s attention with your friends; don’t do anything rash or risky; just distract him any means reasonable.”

Twilight and her friends gave some thought into what the detective was saying but wondered what his plan was; Comber saw them strategizing, but allowed it to continue; he wants to see a full combined effort against him; if this isn’t pleasing, then he will be harsh.

“Alright; Rarity, you’ll use your spell to blind him; as I will teleport Applejack behind him to buck him; if this doesn’t knock him unconscious; as the detective suspects; then he will act his move which then we will move as fast as possible away from it; we don’t want to be caught in that fire. Pinkie Pie will be the charger with me; I will act as if I’m using my magic to cast a spell against him; but in reality, it’s teleporting Applejack. Make sure you’re ready on cue.”

Twilight whispered to the group; they all heard and understood the plan; occasionally; the detective used his eyes to search for Comber or any listening device to make sure Comber wasn’t listening in. He wasn’t. Twilight got on her position; looking angry at the assassin; he smirked; feeling this is just a diversion and nothing more; they’re with the detective, which knows him; weird of him to search for him when he’s letting them create a plan; how rude that he thinks Comber would play unfair. Rarity got Twilight’s right side; horn glowing; she cast her spell to blind him; this was the cue and the detective teleported to his position; making Comber confused about what he’s doing. Comber was blinded, but wasn’t deaf; Pinkie Pie picked a pebble up and hurled it at the assassin; he couldn’t see, but listened closely and caught it; feeling this was their plan. Comber guard was let down for a brief second; this was the time Applejack needed to attack him; Twilight cast the teleportation spell on Applejack; teleported her where Comber was; she was already in position and bucked him in the left temple; the bright white light died down; Comber flew a little and rolled on the ground; the detective gave his sign to act to the group; making them run fast from the scene; Comber got up with no blood; he had a bruise on his cheek; but nothing more; he was getting up; spotting the detective; it looked if he was charging magic; which he was; a magic blast is what it seems to be; Comber got up quickly, but not enough; the detective launched his attack at Comber; the magic blast tore the ground up; heading towards the assassin; this could hurt him actually; he was a little worried, but not more; he was hit with it, caught up in it; it was very powerful indeed; its destruction could be devasting to even small towns; that’s probably why he used it in an opened field where it would hit a rock and explode there. Comber stood his ground; keeping all four hoofs on the ground; he didn’t move; it was like he took it like a monster; the detective made magic guns, firing them at the assassin; the bullets hit him; making him furious; he ruined his cape; he injured him a little; this will result in retribution. The magic blast was canceled; the guns faded away; the blast hitting a huge bolder and shattered it; the detective created a magic barrier to surround the group; allowing the pieces of the boulder to bounce off the barrier; he was glad as the others were too he did make that barrier; the detective and deputy looked closely through the small amount of smoke to find a colt with a small bloodstream down his face; Comber looked angry; he healed himself; frankly, he was surprised to see such an attack; it made a lot of noise; hopefully nopony else would join this pointless battle. He walked towards the group; throwing his torn cape to the wind; he flew into a dead tree; staying there due to it becoming stuck. The detective and deputy knew they failed and urged the group to prepare for what’s about to come. The detective suspended the barrier. It was time to Prepare for battle; the detective didn’t want to include the possibility of dying; this will only discourage the group from helping him and the deputy contain him. They all knew it was time to fight.

“You had your plan now it’s my turn to attack.”

Comber said with a tiny amount of anger. The detective charged the assassin; not letting him make the first move; he attempted to attack the assassin with a punch, but it was evaded; the detective was hit in the stomach; he flew far and landed brutally on the ground; Comber caught Pinkie Pie’s attack; he swung her up then down onto the ground; kicking her in the face; kicking her into the air; she landed on the ground hard and rough; her mouth bleeding, her eyes blurry and watery; Twilight cast a spell to increase her speed; since she can’t directly touch him with magic; she can boost herself or help the team out by healing their injuries and more. She attacked Comber; her speed allowed her to land the hit; he was distracted by the beaten Pink mare; so that’s probably how she landed her attack. Combed with immense speed hit in the direction he was attacked from; he hit nothing; he did causes gust of wind to go off in that direction. Twilight had teleported to evade the attack and she was relieved she did. Comber sighed; she’s going to be like the detective; annoying. Comber turned around to block a buck from an orange mare; it pushed him back some; the pebbles didn’t feel good to slide on; he then rushed Applejack who blocked the incoming attack; this was futile because she was lifted from her mane and kneed in the face; she tries to break free and struggle but she couldn’t succeed in doing so; she was on his grasp and now she feels scared as a mouse to a cat. Comber punched her in the face; following with an uppercut to the jaw; she flew high and fell heavy; she was out of this battle as the pink one was. He turned to the detective who cast a couple of spells: Speed, endurance. He attacks Comber with swift attacks; Comber also attack and they went hoof to hoof for so little; Comber punched him in the stomach, to everypony’s surprise and the assassin’s; he held Comber punch where it was; he head-butted the assassin then punched him in the face; Comber’s hoof was released and he acted if he was severely injured; he was falling back; the detective went for another punch; his attack was evaded; Comber dodged it by moving his head and swiftly punched Commer in the face; following with multiple punches to the chest and stomach; the detective hoofs wanted to attack and tried but missed; he was hit like a baseball and Comber followed him and punched him hard in the face; causing her small gust of wind to fly off in all directions; Comber was about to put his hoof down; ending the detective’s life; he hesitated and was shot but Twilight; she used her magic as ammo. Comber turned and with a little anger turn to the purple unicorn. Does she intend to still stop him; Comber cast a spell to slow her mobility; she looked under her hoofs and saw the red magic; teleporting out of it; Comber expected this and predicted where she was going to teleport; he was there to her surprised and hit her very hard in the temple; knocking her out; her brain bounced off the skull and was concussed; she might even have bleeding on the brain.

“I was expecting for you to attack me white unicorn?”

Comber turned to Rarity; Comber expression made chills run down her spine; what is it he intends to do? Kill them? Spare them? Torture them? She didn’t attack because one she saw what happen to the detective and was paralyzed with fear and second she didn’t want her mane to get into a mess again; she just fixed it.

“I didn’t because...?”

Comber wondered why she didn’t attack him; was she paralyzed with immense fear or is she the high-class mare who likes to keep her mane nice and stylishly? Surely she would care more about her friends than her stupid look?

“What’s your intention!? Is it to kill us!?”

Comber turned his head around to review the scene he created; his decision was made; why does everypony think he’s a monster?

“My intention isn’t to kill you or your friends.”

Rarity thought it was; seemed like it? Then what is his actual intention then?

“What’s your intention then?”

Rarity bluntly asked; feeling worried and anxious. The others that still was conscious also wanted to hear his intention.

“To leave this pathetic village.”

Wait, was that what he was doing before they confronted him? They felt responsible for this skirmish then especially Twilight.

“Wait we’re you leaving the village before-!?”

“Oh my Celestia! Who done this!?”

The conscious ponies turned to the voice; they were surprised to see them; especially Pinkie Pie; but she feared they might get hurt. She didn’t want them fighting him, after all, they all just attack him and failed; after the detective magic blast failed to do the job; most of all hope was lost. The detective got up; he wants to help but he can’t; the only way he can is by... The detective healed all of them and himself; Twilight still remained unconscious. Applejack along with the others wasn’t knocked out. They all stood up at him; they didn’t want to attack; well not all of them. Igneous walked towards the detective; Cloudy followed her spouse; this air didn’t smell good at all; this scene didn’t look right at all; what is going on? What was that explosion?

“Mr. Detective; what is all this going down right now? Is this the colt that killed our daughters?”

Igneous said; already assuming yes. Pinkie Pie was injured when they arrived and they were healed by the detective; he or the deputy didn’t do it, plus they seemed like pure ponies. Her friends didn’t harm her and the only other colt around was him. He and Cloudy waited patiently for an answer; they wanted to help bring justice upon him, but the answer they will receive is not to their liking at all.

“I won’t lie to you Pies, Pinkie Pie knows already but I guess I should tell you. Yes, he’s responsible for their murders; the evidence to prove this is his knife he stashed away in his magic vault. Its diameter looked equal to the puncture wounds on your daughters’ bodies.”

They started to look at Comber who was listening to the detective; his deduction is right, but judging to where this is going; he’s going to have to fight them all; assuming they all try to aid the Pie parents; especially Pinkie Pie. He dared them to try and serve justice; it will only succeed in getting them hurt.

“So are you arresting him!?”

Cloudy asked with fury; the detective looked troublesome; he better be arresting him then.

“We tried two times and he beat us. We can’t arrest him, he took-!”

Cloudy charged at the assassin; she was going to hurt him for what he did to her daughters, he’s a monster and they said they can’t arrest him, That’s a lie!

“No don’t! Igneous! No!”

The Pie parents attacked the assassin; both missing their attacks; Comber jumped back; with anger brewing at them; they think they will bring justice to him; defeat him? Laughable. Comber backflipped to gain some distance, this is time-consuming. They charged him again; the detective and deputy decided to remain neutral; they can’t arrest him; their stamina is diminished; let alone the detective’s magic; this will only get them killed; they will be there to teleport them to the hospital; this will not go in their favor but in the legendary assassin’s favor, it will. Comber punched Igneous in the face; ducking Cloudy’s attack; uppercutting her in the jaw. She flew a little in the air where she attempted the attack them fell to the ground. Igneous with anger attacked him again, but due to his age; his reaction time was fast enough, and was slapped in the face; Comber teleported away; he was in the middle of the whole group; will they attack him? Or stay put?

“You think you can defeat me?”

Comber bluntly asked; finding them humorous. Comber waited for an answer; as the others did; they didn’t want to fight him, but if the Pie’s do; they will join to upper the chance of arresting him; he’s talented and powerful, but not invincible. The Pies wanted him to pay; he’s going to pay; they’ll make sure of it.

“You’re going to pay first in blood than in jail; although capital punishment should be slammed down on you, you monster!”

Cloudy said with intense anger and remembrance; the way her daughters looked when she saw them; the amount of brutally hosted there at their home; he shouldn’t be allowed freedom or to live at all.

“You’re a funny one aren’t you?”

Comber smiled; angering the Pie couple; They hated him, that was clear; the reason he killed their daughters is still unknown; they want to know the actual reason, especially for such a brutal massacre.

“That’s the final hoof shoe, it’s time to pay!”

Cloudy said with tears of anger and remorse for her daughters. She charged him; the detective and deputy shook their heads; they hoped he wouldn’t kill them; the detective expression worried more when he saw all of them join in with the Pies; they must not take his advice seriously; he’s responsible for killing multiple police stations; he’s a friend; but also a monster; disturbing the beast awakens it. Comber teleported a small distance; he wants to give them a final warning; walk away; unharmed, or high and lay defeated; which one do they choose? The group all looked around to see where the assassin went off to; Pinkie Pie saw him first and alerted the group to his location. They walked towards him; ready to arrest him; they aren’t cops, but they know if they do defeat him; the authorities would indefinitely arrest him.

“Last chance, walk away.”

Comber warned with a narrow expression; the group ran towards him; believing numbers would make a difference; this was untrue. Comber sighed; this would be at least entertaining; he was attacked from the left and right all at once; Comber jumped up and landed with ease; only to have a white flash of light attempt to blind him; Comber cast a spell to deflect the light; this seems to be pointless. Combed blocked Applejack’s attack and then the two Pies; Pinkie attempting to aid them; Comber dodged her’s also and back away from all of them. This gave them a minute to catch their breath; he really is skilled.

(”Something seems odd about Comber.”)

The detective thought with uncertainty. He notices he seem a lot more... Merciful.

“We will walk away, murderer; after y are behind bars rotting for your crimes!”

Igneous said with a malevolent tone. Cloudy agreed; she will be at peace when he’s behind bars. Comber shook his head; they want to feel pain; of course, he can teleport away, but when a challenge like this is right in front of you; accept it. It won’t be a challenge it seems. Comber smirked.

“If you want to arrest me for my crimes then try it.”

Cloudy and Igneous both were agitated by Comber’s confidence and disrespect towards them; they rushed him fast; Comber sighed again, he let them hit him; their attacks weren’t strong enough to harm him, but to annoy him; yes. Comber grabbed both hoofs and looked them directly in the face; his look gave them chills; they attempted to break free but with no success; Comber’s grip was too strong; it was clear they needed help and the rest charged Comber; Comber pushed them to the ground; tending to the rest attackers; his patience is running. Comber dodged the attacks but was hit by Applejack who is seeming to be teleported to him; that’s annoying. He looked at his hoof and saw a tiny bruise; the orange mare must be the strongest bucker in Equestria? Comber slid a little distance and turned his attention towards the group; his patience for them is low; he’s going to attack now.

“It doesn’t seem like we weakened him?”

Pinkie Pie said with uncertainty; she sees no damage inflicted. The group looked for damaged is saw none; Comber watched their eyes; were they viewing him for damage or looking at the area to plan their next futile attack? Twilight started to wonder if he’s really a unicorn or something more than a unicorn. She saw his look; although to some this look means nothing; with her psychology behind her; he’s planning to cause harm. She looked to the nearest towards him; it was Applejack, he’s going to attack Applejack; Twilight was a couple of seconds late; he ran to Applejack at very fast speed; hitting her in the face; he uppercut her with immense speed; grabbing her back hoofs and throwing her at the tree; her back hit it with lots of force; knocking her out; she was bleeding out of her back; if anyone would’ve looked closely; a small part of her spine was sticking out; it didn’t puncture any major veins; it seemed if his attack was enough to incapacitate her but not kill her. The group looked at Comber with fury; he’s going to kill them? He’s going to have a hard time then. The group rushed him; they all attacked him; he blocked and dodged most attacks; the attacks that did land was not very powerful to him; it did a little damage; but not enough to cause serious concern to him. It was now his turn to attack which he did; he punched Twilight in the temple very hard; following this with consecutive punches to the face. She fell to the ground; she could’ve just tried other spells but looks like emotions can get the best of some ponies. Comber picked up Twilight and tossed her towards her friends; Rarity catching her barely; Comber stood in place looking at Rarity and the rest; he looked a little regretful.

“Take this as a warning and leave.”

Comber warned them to leave; he did want to harm them no more; but if he has to, he’ll do it. Rarity thought about leaving, but she would be disloyal to Pinkie Pie and her family if she left with Twilight and Applejack; Pinkie Pie certainly wouldn’t leave her parents to attempt to take justice upon this colt.

“I can’t, sorry.”

Rarity said with regret; she wanted to leave and wish all of them would too. If he’s leaving Ponyville; then why do they need to fight him; he’s not a harm to society; he’s a villain but also a hero; so why bother fighting someone that just going to kill you?

“You sound if you’re forced to be with this group?”

Comber told the white unicorn; enraging her; she’s not forced to be with her group of friends; she’s loyal to them; maybe if he had friends he would understand? Rarity was insulted and a little angered.

“I’m not forced to be with them!? Darling, if you had friends you would know!”

Comber thought for a couple of seconds; he does have friends, but they do their own business; as he does his. He’s more of a solo colt.

“I don’t care if he has friends! The only friend he’ll have after this is death or imprisonment!?”

Igneous said with fury; the white unicorn forgot what he did; she must not have a good memory; he’s a murderer; who indefinitely needs to pay; not get friends. Igneous charged the assassin with anger; having his attack caught; Comber’s left eye watched him, and saw the incoming attack; which anyone could see for a 1000 hoof steps away. Comber turned his head to Igneous; he’s a little feed up with their mouths. Comber crushed Igneous hoof; Igneous grabbed Comber hoof to attempt to release his grip; Comber was going to release his grip; after he teaches some manners to this ignorant colt.

“I don’t know why your family is so ignorant? Maybe that’s why your daughters were massacred?”

Igneous bit his teeth; clinched his hoof; he was rage; he dares talks about that!? He hit Comber in the face with full force; Comber still had a grip on his hoof; he looked as if he wasn’t fazed by the attack; all it did was blow his mane up. That was as hard as he could hit; if that can’t damage him, then what will? Only if he saw the detective’s decisive magic blast; then he would understand why.

“Is that really how hard you can hit?”

Comber said with disappointment; he hoped to be damaged by Igneous, but seems this won’t be fun at all; Igneous threw his hat at Comber; hitting him in the eye; he didn’t release his grip; in fact, he has a plan to end this pathetic battle; he punched Igneous in the face hard; knocking him back; Comber let his grip go; both of his hoofs were ready to attack; Igneous is still stunned by the punch; he felt blood coming from his nose; Comber clinched both front hoofs; the detective knew what was going to happen; when he saw Combee do that last; he beat some colt nearly to death. Comber dashed towards Igneous; a small gust of wind passed; making Igneous mane a mess; Cloudy knew she had to help; she made her way towards the two colts. Comber ducked and avoided Igneous attack; it was his turn; he punched him in the face; doing it again on the left cheek; then right; he repeated this two more times; ending it with an uppercut; knocking Igneous airborne; approximately 8 hoofs off the ground. He fell; being caught by his wife; he was unconscious; bleeding from the cracked jaw; broken nose; fractured face; he might die if not helped? She took her scarf off; wrapping it around the broken nose to stop the bleeding; she made sure I was right; otherwise bleeding would still pour; leading to his death; Comber wiped his face; cleaning the blood off his face with a serious attitude; do they see the hint now? He looked at them; he looked like a villain to them; a hero to others. The only ponies left unharmed was: Rarity, the deputy, the detective, Pinkie Pie, and Cloudy. Will they leave was the question?

“You’re a monster!”

Pinkie Pie said with rage. Comber smiled; how is he the monster when they attacked him when he was leaving? He had to kill her sisters; he’s definitely responsible; The other crazy colt was only in Ponyville; they haven’t seen a hatchet wound on her sisters; it was a knife wound which he has according to the detective.

“You’re the ones’ who attacked me.”

Comber irked Pinkie Pie; Cloudy picked up her husband; carrying him with her while she walks to Pinkie Pie. She wanted to calm her down; she had been through a lot; her friends almost dying and getting harmed; her sisters dying; them being upset; no wonder why she’s furious.

“Because you killed my sisters! You killed my sisters...”

Pinkie Pie initially was angry; but that a very turned to sorrow and grief. Comber kept his composure; he felt a tiny bit of sympathy for her; he never failed a job and he wasn’t going to start there. He showed no emotion. Pinkie Pie sobbed; Cloudy using her spare hoof to pat her on the back; she comforted her daughter; let her know it will be alright; that this colt will pay for his crimes; she apologizes to her daughter; wishing she was there with them and saved them; she didn’t care what the detective said; she believes she could make a difference and saved them. Comber felt a little sorrow, but shrugged it off; “sorrow is for the weak.” Comber remembered that sentence from his father’s mouth; that’s why he easily shrugged it off. He did feel a little annoyed by the fact they still think they are going to make him pay; when they don’t have the capability. He doesn’t want to hurt them, but he will if they will continue to fight for justice.

“You girls don’t have to fight me; you know the outcome of the battle anyway; you can choose to fight me; which will be a miscalculated mistake, or go home and live a harm-free life. Choose wisely.”

Comber gave them two choices; he hoped for them to choose the second option; they are good ponies and don’t deserve to be harmed. There’s no reason to harm or slaughter ponies for no probable reason. The Pies considered it; especially Pinkie Pie; they wanted him to pay, but they didn’t want to get hurt either. Pinkie Pie thought about all the good times she had with her sisters; this made her decision; the foolish one. Pinkie Pie burst at Comber with anger; Comber was a little disappointed she choose this choice, but he guesses he’ll show her how futile this is. Comber grabbed the incoming hoof. He looked her in the eyes with an angered look; this was the last warning.

“Leave with your mom; don’t make me hurt you.”

Comber warned Pinkie Pie in a compassionate tone; Pinkie Pie wasn’t going to leave and let him go; he’ll kill more families and ruin them. Her expression turned to anger; with her other hoof; she tried to attack Comber; it hit; only angering Comber; he’s going to have to beat sense into her, just like his town does with greed and curse language. Comber barrel spins Pinkie; Punching her directly in the face; she fell hard to the ground; Comber caught Cloudy’s attack; he’s going to have to treat her the same he did with her daughter.

“Take your daughter, your hubby, and yourself; if the rest are your friends? Take them to heal.”

Cloudy anger brewed; her sorrow went up; will tears put flames out? She punched Comber in the face as hard as possible; moving it away to reveal no damage; not even a scratch. What is he made of then? Comber looked around and sighed; he was right; they would be a bore to fight. He punched her in the face; moving forward; ducking and hitting Cloudy in the stomach; with the amount of force used; she was knocked unconscious and bleeding from her mouth; Comber even admitted to himself he used too much force, but guess anger gets the best of some ponies. He kept trying to get them to leave and they wouldn’t; so he ended fast. The authorities accepted this outcome; the only thing they can do to is assist in healing them and comforting them to help their mentality; they can’t stop Comber; the detective reassures this. Comber tuned to the remaining conscious ponies; he sent chills down their spines. He did wonder, why didn’t the authorities not join the fight again? He certainly thought they were going to interfere; guess they will be the one to take the beaten to recovery. He wanted to know.

“Why didn’t you two try attacking me? Ain’t it your job to protect the citizens of this town?”

Comber words annoyed the authorities; they didn’t help because they knew how it was going to go; well, according to the detective; joining would seal their fates; so they will help them after the leaves. Comber waited for an answer; the detective will speak.

“You have truly changed; what made you change your morality to mercy? Yes; it’s our job to protect the citizens; but not commit suicide fighting you.”

Comber smiled; at least they know their places, but why didn’t try to help?

“I have changed; you saw that; your welcome for freeing you from your old job; never got thanks for that. Do you plan to heal these pathetic fighters? I believe you do, and for their sakes; I hope so.”

Comber said with a compassionate tone; he never wanted this fight to occur; certainly, the detective and deputy saw that?

“I do Comber and thank you for freeing me from that horrible place. I do appreciate it.”

The detective said with a smile as he remembered the event that happened long ago. The deputy wanted to slap him upside the head for smiling; why would he smile at this wicked assassin? The deputy remembered why they came here; because the Mane 4 confronted him about their lost friend; what was her name again...? Rainbow Dash!

“Detective, he killed Rainbow Dash remembered?”

Comber smirked; he has some nerve to accuse such truth like that. In his honesty; he even forgot her name. The detective wanted to know truthfully if he did or not so he knows how to tell it to her family and friends.

“Did you kill Rainbow Dash Comber?” How about Fluttershy, you know she was the kind pegasus to help right?”

Comber thought about the question he was asked and although he felt a little sorrow for assassinating them; he was only doing his job; of not him; some other assassin. Comber was going to tell them nothing; simply walk away.

“What incriminating question is that? You are a detective, so figure it out if it was me or not; I’m not helping solve your cases.”

Comber said with a smart attitude; the detective scoffed at Comber; as he was making his way back to Ponyville; his back turned to the detective and deputy. The authorities acted quickly and assemble the injured, unconscious ponies; after the deputy picked up Applejack; rushing back to where the detective was; he already teleported all the injured ponies over; he was waiting for Applejack since she was too far to teleport; so the deputy had to get her. After Applejack was put down; the detective horn illuminated with magic; this will indefinitely drain him, but it’s worth saving lives.

“Thanks for gathering her over here, just a second and they will be good as new.”

The detective magic illuminated around all of them; his horn having a dam of magic flowing. He cast his spell; healing all of them. Twilight’s bump on her temple was healed as the rest of her body. Applejack’s wounds were healed; the Pies were healed. Cloudy’s stomach was healed as her jaw and face were healed also. Pinkie was also healed; the spell was a complete success. Comber turned his head already at Ponyville; he saw what happened, he was glad, hopefully, they learned a lesson or two? He walked into Ponyville with a smile. The detective and deputy waited for the Mane 4 and Pie family to regain consciousness, this won’t be long, in fact, too soon. The authorities thought what they have to say to them; why didn’t they help them? Why not do their jobs; they needed to think of answers and it will be so short to think about, as they will gain consciousness fast.

Author's Note:

This was a long chapter and I appreciate all who read the story; I'm working on fixing the errors; the schedule for this is the weekends. Hope you enjoy this new chapter!:pinkiehappy:

PreviousChapters Next