• Published 9th Dec 2020
  • 962 Views, 142 Comments

Ponyville's Biggest Threat - MLPkillers



A legendary assassin is hired to kill. This assassin never let a job go. Earning him this reputation. He came from a dark path, deciding to be an assassin after quitting his dark job.

  • ...
 142
 962

PreviousChapters Next
Finding The Element Of Kindness! Fair Well to Kindness!

Comber went back to Ponyville in search of Fluttershy. He didn’t know where she lived off the top of his head, most ponies don’t unless you’re her friend or deliver mail. He rummaged through Ponyville, not finding his job. This was a little irksome, but he will find her; he never let a job go, he decided to give up looking for her and checked his watch, seeing the location was the Everfree Forest.

(”Well she does like animals, so that make sense, the Everfree Forest for a shy pony? That’s werid.”

He wandered around, thinking about Fluttershy’s whereabouts in the Everfree Forest,

“(the watch said she was on the outskirts of-!”)

The Unicorn bumped into a blue Pegasus with purple eyes, a rainbow mane, and a tail. He wasn’t paying attention to where he was wondering; this will become his fortune.

“Ouch, huh? Oh, my bad...”

Comber looked at her, recognizing that she was the representative of the element of loyalty it was Rainbow Dash.

“No, I should be watching where I’m going, my apologies.”

The stallion said with regret in his voice. Rainbow Dash Looked at the Unicorn with confusion. She was wondering why he was walking around through Ponyville? She thought he was looking for somepony; that what it appeared like.

“Are you lost? Are you Looking for somepony? You don’t seem to be from around here last time I remeber.”

A remembrance popped into his head. Fluttershy lived in a cabin; how else would she help so... Many animals? He’ll ask this pegasus where she is to see the honesty of Loyalty.

“Are you okay...?”

Asking in a pleasant tone. She started to levitate off the ground, using her wings. Rainbow Dash was concerned; he looked like he was staring into space, what was he worried about

“Huh, oh yes I’m okay, just looking for somepony.”

Rainbow Dash was right. She wanted to brag, but, she could tell this Unicorn meant business.

“What pony are you looking for?”

She asked in a caring tone .

“The one who representatives kindness. Fluttershy. I heard she was really good at taking and babysitting animals.”

His voice remained normal: dull and serious.

“Fluttershy? She lives on the edge of the Everfree Forest, the outskirts of Ponyville.” You have a pet for her to take care of?”

She told him asked, believing that’s the only reason somepony would want to see Fluttershy. She thought there’s no malicious in ponyville since the defeat of Nightmare Moon. How wrong she was.

“Yes, I left him at home, don’t want to make the poor thing walk too much. Do you know what direction?”

His face expresses concerned, he really looked like he wanted to help his “pet.” Rainbow Dash landed on the ground. Flying over him and pointing to the Everfree forest.

“Fluttershy lives at the edge of the Everfree Forest and on the outskirts of Ponyville like I said before. Do you want me to escort you there?”

Rainbow Dash thought he was day dreaming dream through her telling him Fluttershy’s location. She really wanted to help this pony; her compassionate tone supported that. The Unicorn took a breath in, before talking.

“No thanks, I travel alone.”

The Unicorn said with gratitude. He doesn’t want nopony to accompany him for obvious reasons

“Do you live in Ponyville or...?”

Rainbow Dash asked, earning a quick response.

“No. Just came here to see what it’s like; also to help my pet.”

He laughed inside. He Knew his (pet) would make him look less suspicious. He gave her a grateful expression, before redirecting himself to the town he grew up in. That town wasn’t pleasant or nice with each other.

“Thanks... Um...?”

Comber’s voice trailed; confusion taking place.

“Rainbow Dash.”

Rainbow Dash said; she couldn’t believe he didn’t know her name. How does he know Fluttershy’s?

“Yes. Rainbow Dash. Thank you.”

Comber’s tone was grateful and glad. He knew Rainbow Dash’s name, but it seems him knowing Fluttershy and the Elements of Harmony was suspicious enough, he didn’t want suspicion yet.

“Don’t mention it... Always happy to help.”

Rainbow Dash said satisfied; it feels nice to help a pony out. Maybe that’s why Fluttershy takes care of so... Many pets? The Unicorn teleported to the Everfree Forest. Rainbow Dash continued to travel to her location. Satisfied for helping out a pony and his pet. Rainbow Dash flew up to the sky, finishing her weather tasks.

---

Comber appeared in the middle of the Everfree Forest. Those rumor about this forest being “ever-free is a lie. The assassin saw more horrific sights than this forest: Such as the job he used to work at when he was young, but that was a way longtime ago. How is it the place smelled less disgusting than then his used to be job? Maybe because corpses aren’t kept in containers, left to rot. The assassin search for Fluttershy’s location, not finding it through all the gloomy trees and branches. He must’ve forgotten about a certain spell that could-! The assassin’s horn illuminated red. The Light flashes through the darkness, scattering animals and attracting some animals. The assassin found Fluttershy’s cabin, the feeling of treasure. He knew he was in the right place but this place is very dark, and filled with trees that would make fillies run for their lives. Comber refocuses his concentration on the onslaught of steps that was heading towards him. He knew by the sound it was timberwolves, he knew their sounds. He turned around, only to see them leap out of the bushes; forming a pack together. The growls would normally cause anypony to retreat or run; Comber on the other hoof narrowly gazed at them. The pack all together charged the assassin. Comber shut his sight off them, remembering The location of Fluttershy’s cabin.

(”I really don’t care for this.”)

The timberwolves leaped at the assassin, only to hit the ground again; they turned to see only the colt gone. Comber appeared at the bottom of the slope at Fluttershy’s cabin, deactivating his spell. He Staring up at the cabin. The place reminded him of his sister. Their canins look identical. He made his way up the slope, prepared for his job. He had his bag opened and concealed, he knocked on the door softly; aware of Fluttershy’s habit of fear and anger. Fluttershy was napping. She feed and cared for her animals; making sure they’re all back in their rightful habitats. Anypony knew she would be tired after taking care of so many animals. She awoke from her slumber, turning to see angle still napping. She got up and answered the door. She saw a unicorn in a red cape, eyes, mane, and tail. She couldn’t see the black coat.

“Are you Fluttershy?”

His voice narrowed as usual. He already knew who she was. Just small talk and playing around.

“Yes, I’m Fluttershy, why’d you ask?”

Fluttershy yawned, patting a hoof over her mouth. Fluttershy thought he was here to drop off a pet for sitting or find one that’s just right. After all... She helped other ponies find their destined pets.

“I heard you Pet sit, so I wanted to know if you would pet sit my beloved pet?”

Fluttershy smiled at him. She’s always ready to take care of animals. No fee is necessary. That doesn’t mean abandon the pet here though, as some did already, they seemed like they were from a gloomy town.

“What type of pet do you have?”

Searching around for the pet, looking behind him and to his sides. Wondering if he was under the cape or directly behind him. Comber wanted to laugh. She was gullible to believe a pony’s word at front. Pegasus’s do grow up in Cloudsdale, he thought, so their minds are cloudy.

“Where’s is your pet? What’s its name?”

She stared at him with a wide smile. She was curious. What type of pet could this pony own? She Expected a gloomy name. Usually, pets are named after their owner’s view of emotions and life. Angle awoke to see Fluttershy talking with a Unicorn. Angle didn’t like the vibe the Unicorn illuminates. He snuck his way to the left side of the door. He worried if this Unicorn would attack, he could protect, better yet, save Fluttershy. Comber smirked at Fluttershy’s remark. She must’ve been naive to fall for a trap like this. Comber grabbed the knife out of his bag with magic, planning to grip it tightly with his hoof. Fluttershy couldn’t see the bag open, neither could Angle, they couldn’t hear it either.

“The pet’s name is... Handle. He’s in my bag. He can be a hand-full sometimes, so I keep him in my bag.”

Comber laughed. Fluttershy didn’t think it was right for a pet to be put in a bag, but it’s better than him wandering off and getting lost. The assassin’s expression changed from laughed to the profession he owned. He swiftly tossed the bag in mid-air and grabbed the knife as planned. Angle was prepared for this and attacked the Unicorn by bitting his rear left hoof. Comber felt the teeth piercing into his flesh. He must’ve forgotten about Fluttershy’s favorite pet. Comber punted the bunny at the left side of the cabin, knocking him unconscious; he slid down the exterior wall, Fluttershy watched with fear, hoping Angle isn’t harmed. She rushed to the bunny, grabbing him and slamming the door in alarm. Comber deviously smirk. Why didn’t she try flying away for help? He wondered. Doesn’t matter anyway, he felt self-confident he’d still complete his job. Fluttershy was feeling for broken or fractured bones in Angle. Feeling none. She turned to the door, spotting it’s still shut.

“You’re done caring for your bunny? Because he shouldn’t have bit me?”

A voice said behind her. Fluttershy put Angle in his bed, snuggling him up with the blanket, turning her attention to Comber. She was angry he’d lied to her. She was fuming that her bunny defended her and got injured. Comber still Held his knife, he put it back in his bag. He wanted to see how the element of Kindness fights.

“I usually let the animals be when I’m working... But your bunny attacked, so did I.”

Comber moved into the living room, smiling. Narrowly starring at his job. Fluttershy really didn’t like how he talked about animals, she tried to keep her cool. Comber wanted her to lose her cool, thinking if she attacks, it would make the job more fun. He thought of ways to provoke her.

“I don’t know why anypony wants you dead? They could do it themselves. The job pays and I guess bunny soup pays as well.”

He stared at Angle, falsely looking ravenous. Fluttershy processed his sentence and question. She didn’t want to leave Angle here... If he’s here to kill her, she knew Angle would follow her. Her anger exploded; his view of animals made her sick and angry. Comber threw his cape on the couch. He knew he had done it. She charged at Comber, attacking him ferociously. Comber blocked and dodge her attacks, he occasionally mocked her by repeating “bunny soup.” Comber also paid attention to his surroundings, making sure not to bump into something. Fluttershy felt herself running out of stamina, She punched him in the chest. The assassin flew up against the wall, knocking items off the shelves. Comber felt a bruised on his side. He saw Fluttershy catching her breath. He cast a blinding light, blinding Fluttershy. She covered her eyes with her hoofs. Comber teleported behind Fluttershy, staring in the kitchen to avoid the light. He grabbed his knife. He used his sense of touch to yank the rug from under the blinded Fluttershy. She fell face down. She knew where the attacker was. The bright light faded and Comber turned to her, making his way to her, stopping at the left side of Fluttershy’s face. He looked down in pity.

“Why would anypony want you dead-!?”

Fluttershy attempted to punch Comber in the face, only to have her hoof caught by the assassin; he smirked before throwing her up and sticking the knife into the ground pointed up as she fell, he damaged the floor but his knife was left undamaged. His magic hels the knife in place. Fluttershy in a panic used her wings to stop her fall. She almost got penetrated by the weapon. Comber jumped up, almost reaching the ceiling. He stared down at her, he looked mischievous. Fluttershy saw him and moved out of the way. Comber blasted the knife with magic at Fluttershy, it stabbed her through the chest. She fell, causing the knife to penetrate through the heart and out the back, sticking out. Blood poured onto the carpet. Comber teleported from his fall, aside Fluttershy.

“What did you do to deserve this?”

Comber said with grief, before staring at her with more pity. Fluttershy couldn’t move her head. She was paralyzed from the pain and shock. She sobbed, knowing she’s going to die. She’s never going to see her friends again or spend time with anypony or her animals.

“I... Don’t-!”

She coughed up blood. This wasn’t her destiny. Why did somepony want her dead or was that just an excuse to kill her?

“Know...”

She worried about Angle’s safety and her friends. She slowly succumbed to her wounds. She remembered the party with her friends. Tears flowed down her checks

Comber spoke again. He felt a little bad for making her worry about her bunny at the final moments of her death.

“Don’t worry about your white bunny, he’ll be fine; just wanted to have some entertainment from your rage and will of protection.”

He reassured her of Angle’s safety. Fluttershy’s tears slid down her face faster; she finally succumbed to the stab wound. Comber pulled the knife out by its blade; cleaning it off with magic, before putting it back in his bag. He lifted Fluttershy’s corpse with magic and took it outside, throwing it in the bushes to the left. He walked back inside feeling satisfied his job was completed. He grabbed his cape that had little blood spots on it. Comber activated a spell to clean it and the room around him. He shut the door. Cleaning the blood trail as he walked out with magic. Comber curiously checked his watch again, spotting no notifications. The assassin grinned.

(”Well, I guess I’ll rest?”)

Comber felt bad to kill a kind pony but a job’s a job. He has to complete them, he hoped her soul rest in peace. Comber teleported to Ponyville’s Graveyard, ready to start looking and finding a spot to rest on.

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Sorry for all the Fluttershy fans out there! :fluttershysad:

Edit: if you read the chapter before, sorry if it was a pain to ready and will be appreciated if you read it again! :twilightsmile:

PreviousChapters Next