• Published 9th Dec 2020
  • 961 Views, 142 Comments

Ponyville's Biggest Threat - MLPkillers



A legendary assassin is hired to kill. This assassin never let a job go. Earning him this reputation. He came from a dark path, deciding to be an assassin after quitting his dark job.

  • ...
 142
 961

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight's first heal spell! Can She Go To The Funeral!?

It was early dawn, Twilight was up already; she had already read all the books on medicine; some of them were mythology because they sponsored the god of medicine, Asclepius. The other books on medicine talked about casting healing spells and how to perform them with little mama cost; you don't want to drain your mama excessively if you can cast the spells correctly. Twilight got up, standing on all four hoofs; she still felt a sharp pain in her chest, it wasn't as painful as before, but still enough to make Twilight fall on the ground; she attempted to stop herself from falling, but failed; she instead, attempted to use a good to slow he fall, she still hit the floor; feeling a sharp pain in her heat once again, she yelled, causing the nurse to come in early than her hourly rounds; she didn't like how Twilight tried to get up; she remembered what she and Twilight talked about; that's a lot of mental stress and pain; not to mention being attacked after the discovery of her kind friend. She rushed to Twilight, grabbing one of her hoofs and helped her up from the white clear ground; Twilight sat down on the bed slowly, the nurse already let go of her hoof, knowing she will return to her laying position; she was right as Twilight safely and patiently layer back down. She wanted to go to Fluttershy's funeral; she felt angry and upset at the thought of missing her friend's funeral. The nurse could tell what the patient was feeling and decided to sit down, pulling a wooden chair from its desk and positioning it on the left side of Twilight's recovery bed, by the window, she sat down, facing the patient direction.

"Are you okay?"

The nurse calmly asked; she could tell that she was, she wanted to know if the heir was in pain or tear in the stitches; if there was, then there would be a little bit of blood running from her chest: there's no blood coming from her chest, she must be okay.

"I'm fine. I wish there's some way I could go to Fluttershy's funeral?"

Twilight said upset about missing her friend's funeral. That's not the only thing she wishes to go to; she will also stop at the police station, reporting the information she received by being attacked by the maniac killer. If he's the true killer, hen the detective is wrong about the assassin theory; he would chase them down because he's insane and finds pleasure in that deed; the detective deduction is on point if it was an assassin, but so far, it doesn't seem to be. Twilight remembered that colt who saved her and defeated the killer with three blows; she wondered... Did he turn him in? Did he report it? She can't recall because she went unconscious from shock.

"Twilight, I saw you read the books from the shelves; you even read the ones from the surgeon section, you do like to read. Do you have any books on medicine or healing in your library?"

The nurse asked nicely and suspiciously; maybe Twilight can go to the funeral?

"I have one book on medicine, but it's mostly about healing and conspiracy on the resurrection."

Twilight explains in passion; she has one of every book of spells unless they are forbidden spells like the one's the demons used in methodology?

"Do you so happened to believe mythology?"

The nurse asked; if she read the one named: "The Dangers of Resurrection," then she would believe you wouldn't be able to resurrect her friend.

"I seriously think a pony came up with nonsense like that, I wasn't taught it in Celestia's school for the gifted, so it's fake, but it did mention resurrection, which it says not to perform under any circumstances; I don't see the harm in doing so, but the book does."

Twilight explained information, gaining a little bit of anxiety along the way of explanation.

"Some mythology gods are fake, such as the god of killers, the god of death, etc; I wouldn't worry about consequences performing the good mythology spells, that is, if they are true that is? Most of them, are not but we went off subject."

The nurse said with no worry, grasping the thought she had to help Twilight go to the funeral.

"We sure did... What did we go off-topic from?"

Twilight attempted to remember what the nurse said; it's possible to make her wish come true by seeing her friends and going to the funeral.

"Do you want to go to the funeral at noon?"

The nurse asked, she knew it would be a yes. She smiled at Twilight, who frowned as a response; she can't go to the funeral at noon, she's too injured, that's why she'll fell on the cold floor.

"I want to... But my injuries would halt me and eventually forcing me to submit to the pain."

The nurse already had a plan for Twilight; she was accepted into Celestia's school for a reason; let's put that reason to the test now.

"Have you attempted to heal yourself with those spells from our medicine book? Seriously, if only injured unicorns would read these books, then we would have more rooms available for the injured pegasus and earth ponies; they can perform spells like unicorns, so they can't heal themselves."

The nurse explained, she wanted to help Twilight out, as she's been through a lot and continues to fight, which reminds her of her days in medical university.

"I have and I feel like I've able to do it, but fear my stamina would deplete to zero."

Twilight explained fearfully. She's in a medical bed, she would be able to recover her stamina and still go to the funeral in time.

"Ain't you in a bed? You will recover enough stamina to go to the funeral."

The nurse explained being a smart Alex. Twilight gave thought to perform the healing spell on herself, believing she will be able to perform it with ease due to all the knowledge she gained.

"You really think I can perform a healing spell of that magnitude? I studied it, but the condition I'm in, do you think I can perform it?"

Twilight asked doubting herself. If she did perform it, she would be out of that condition and she would be able to go to the funeral and fill out a police report of that murderous colt who attacked her with an axe, a hatchet is more like it; the reason is unknown, but it should be eventually discovered by the detectives; the reason must be insanity? The nurse thought to herself, she believed Twilight would be able to do it; she's is Celestia's study after all in the school of magic.

"You were the top student in Celestia's entire school, nothing slowed your studies down; in fact, nothing slowed you down when it came to your studies; if there was a test, you passed it with an A; so when considering all of that, I believe you can perform the healing spell, even if it's painful, just think of your friends and Fluttershy's funeral."

The nurse said with a smile; she knew Twilight will perform the spell, she just needed some motivation; so that's what she did. The nurse took the empty glass on the bed's left stand and put it on the metal cart she came in with; the cart had a pitcher filled to the brim with purified water, the secret to the water is unknown, it is blessed, it's healing properties made it so special, they also made it taste so the hospital would drink it and stay healthy; there's nothing malicious to the drink. Twilight got up, feeling a little bit of pain in her chest, That's weird, Twilight Thought, it was painful last night, way more painful; maybe Celestia's first sign of mercy, now they need justice and a little more mercy. Twilight horn illuminated with a purple color, she concentrated really hard to perform the spell for the first time, she remembered the spell, how to perform it and now it's time for the test, you should practice before the test always.

"Ugh!"

Twilight groaned, feeling a tight sharp pain in her chest; magic started to surround the wound, making sure to completely engulf it. Twilight took a deep breath, the scare begging to disappear, after 2 more seconds it was gone; she has successfully completed the heal spell on her first time; she wouldn't have a desire before to learn the heal spell because usually no Pony in Ponyville or from where she came from, canterlot, had aggression; sure they'll be arguments but not fighting or killing; she might've still learned it and practice it for a little of time if she came across it? Twilight was surprised it worked but as expected, she felt fatigued, a lot of fatigue; the purple mare laid her head on the pillow; as she was thinking and laying down again; the nurse got up and congratulated Twilight.

"I knew you could do it Twilight Sparkle! At least we don't need to worry about another surgery for you!?"

The nurse excitedly said; they really needed to do another surgery on her? How come they didn't heal her from the begging, huh? Twilight was too tired to question, all she could think about is rest, plenty of it.

"I did too..."

Twilight fatigue replied. The nurse refilled the glass of water and placed it on the counter to Twilight's left; the nurse would make her way downstairs and refill the pitcher of blessed water; after making sure that her patient is okay.

"Do you want anything else, I have another patient to check on, before I check on them, are you fine, no pain, no injuries?"

The nurse concernedly asked, feeling a little worried; this was Twilight's first time casting a medical spell; she could get it wrong then she would be in trouble depending on what she didn't heal. Twilight would've shaken her head no, but she was too tired to do so.

"No, I think I'll rest..."

Twilight exhaustly replied. she already covered herself up with the hospital blankets; she prepared to sleep, hopefully, it isn't a nightmare? If it is, could it possibly be a premonition?

"Alright, I'll have the doctors put you on the list for an x-ray to make sure you perform the spell correctly, serious consequences could occur if you did, sure if you feel fine you might not notice since the nerves could've been healed, I'm not telling you to get one, I'm suggesting you."

"I know, I'll think about it...?"

The exhausted purple Unicorn said. The nurse opened the door, pushed the tray out, then walked out and slowly and gently shut the door, she headed down the hall to refill the pitcher, then she'll go and check on the next patient. Twilight closed her eyes and thought about her friends and her funeral; hopefully, she cast that spell perfectly or she'll need to stay a little longer; unless they could cast it on her real fast; they are experts and they would know how to prevent exhausting. Twilight rested, it just turned down not so long ago, so she'll get enough stamina back to make it to the funeral; Twilight believed she healed herself correctly, she still would want to be evaluated to make sure all organs are functioning properly and safely; the doctors would use more than just an x-ray machine, they would need to use multiple machines to test not just her organs function, but also her cells. Twilight fell asleep, not receiving a nightmare as she thought.

PreviousChapters Next