• Published 26th May 2020
  • 4,056 Views, 106 Comments

The Mystic Fox - Mysticfox



A new but old race comes back to the world of ponies but he is alone

  • ...
7
 106
 4,056

Chapter 17: A Knight's Duty Part 2

Author's Note:

ALRIGHT PART 2 IS DONE. Now I know I probably missed edits in this chapter so if yall see any let me know so I can fix it. Hope yall enjoy it and please let me know what yall think good or bad it always helps. Anyways I'll leave you to your reading.

Luv u all:heart::twilightsmile:

Chapter 17: A Knight's Duty part 2



(POV CHANGE: ROSY. TIME JUST BEFORE THE FOALNAP.)

"Alright Dad, who's next?" I asked as I fluttered up to the counter. I love helping dad with his cart.

"Here take this order over to that couple." He said while sliding the plates to me. I picked up the plates and slowly fluttered over to the table. I didn't mind taking out the orders and since I had to use my hoof to carry the food I can practice my flying strength.

"Here you go ma'am. Two orders of fried noodles." I said happily as I set their food down with a smile.

"Well aren't you adorable. Thank you very much." Said a yellow earth mare at the table.

"Now how come a filly is working for a food stall. Shouldn't you be getting ready for school." Said a blue stallion unicorn asked.

"For one it's almost sunset and second I love working for my dad." I said proudly before walking back to the cart.

"What's next dad?" I asked as I fluttered by the window as he put some noodles on a plate.

"Here hun. This goes to that purple guy over there." He said as he set the food on the counter and pointed to the back corner table with a light purple earth pony.

"Ok be right back. No Tammy, it's not snack time." I said as I picked her up.

"Oh come on Rosy. Anytime time is snack time." Dad said with a smile as he gave Tammy and Alya a carrot stick and Bramble got a whole one.

"Hehe yeah." I said as a banana slipped from under my wing.

"Hahaha go on and take out the food before it gets cold." He said with a chuckle as I picked up my banana and headed for the table.

"Here you go sir fresh out the kitchen." I said as I set his plate down.

"Wow this smells great. How long are you guys going to be here because I wouldn't mind coming here again." The stallion asked with a smile before digging into his food.

"Just for tonight so eat as much as you can." I said happily.

"Well that's too bad. HEY WHAT'S THAT OVER THERE?!" He said as he pointed at something down the road and I turned to look.

"I don't see any-HEY." I tried to say before I was shoved into a sack and I started kicking. I gave a few good kicks to his side before he knocked me out. The last thing I felt was the ground shaking as I went unconscious.

(SHIFT POV: FOX)

"WHO TOOK MY DAUGHTER!?" I said as my anger and magic surged, cracking the ground and scaring a few ponies.

"Fox what's wrong?" Tallow asked as her and Bark ran up to me.

"Someone took Rosy." I said as I frantically looked around.

"Oh no not another one." Bark said with a head shake.

"What do you mean?" I asked, getting more worried by the second.

"Well being a taxi pony I hear things around this city and word is a lot of foals and griffin chicks have been going missing." Bark said with a sad look.

"Is there a police or guard station here I could get to help?" I asked as Merrin leaned against my side.

"There is but I don't think they would help. From what I heard many reports have been filed but nothing is ever done about it. The local communities have set up watches and search parties but had to disband by order of the princesses." He said as I looked around and saw a few guards looking my way.

"I seriously doubt the princesses would do that." I said as the sun began to set.

"I doubt it too." He said sadly.

"Bark is there a place we can talk without prying eyes?" I asked as I locked down my cart.

"We can use my office. It's just around the corner." Tallow said quietly before we followed her.

"Hold on Rosy I'll find you." I whispered to myself as we rounded the corner.

(POV SHIFT: ROSY)

"Mmmermer." I tried to say but was muffled by the bag I was stuck in.

"Hush or I'll knock you out again and stop kicking me." He said before dropping me hard on the ground after I gave him a good buck on his side.

"Ok that's it time to tie you up." He said as he opened the bag and tried to grab me but I bit him hard on his foreleg.

"OW YOU LITTLE BRAT!" He said before kicking me hard into a wall making some of my feathers out.

"Hold on Rosy I'll find you." I heard a soft whisper before passing out again.

(POV SHIFT: FOX)

"This is it. Hurry up before somepony notices us." Tallow said as she unlocked the door and ushered us in closing the door behind us.

"Alright what did you want to talk to about?" Bark asked as I set up a soundproof barrier.

"Before I start, nothing that is said here gets out into the city. I already put up a soundproof barrier so no one can eavesdrop." I said as I looked them in the eyes.

"Wait, you can do that. We promise not a word goes outside these walls." Bark said with a head bow.

"Good (poof), Let me formally introduce myself. I'm Sir Fox Lilly, Knight of Equestria." I said to the wide eyed couple after turning normal.

"Wow you're tall." Bark said before Tallow elbowed him.

"If you're a Knight does that mean you work directly under the princesses?" Tallow asked with a bow.

"Yep and after what you told me about this branch of the guard, I don't think they can be trusted." I said before I turned to Merrin.

"Merrin, I got a plan but first I need to see Tia so I'm going to be gone for a couple minutes. I want you to take Tammy and Bramble to look for any clue that would lead us the right way but don't take any action until I get back. Here, this is a long distance communication device that I set up to connect to my earpiece. Just slip it on and say 'call Fox'." I said as I handed her an earpiece before I opened a portal to Canterlot and stepped through into the castle dining hall where Tia, Luna and Twilight were enjoying tea after dinner.

"Fox? Well this is certainly a surprise, aren't you supposed to be in Baltimare for the night?" Celestia asked before Twilight jumped up.

"Wait you were in Baltimare, is that a portal spell? How did you do it and can you teach me?" She said with a wide excited smile.

"I'm sorry Twilight but I don't really have time to explain it." I said with a serious look.

"Fox is everything alright? You look troubled?" Luna asked with concern.

"First off I need to know how much authority I have as an Equestrian knight?" I asked as I walked up to the table.

"You have a great amount of authority and can acert that authority under our orders. Why do you ask?" Celestia asked as Twilight sat back down on her pillow.

"Have you received any reports from the Baltimore branch office?" I asked as Celestia poured me a cup of tea.

"Nothing but the standard biweekly reports." She said with growing concern.

"I thought as much. I hate to break this news to you like this but in the past month there have been numerous reports made to that branch about a foal going missing and I'm not talking about running away. One minute they're there next gone." I said as I tried to stay calm.

"Luna, didn't we just recently promoted their vice captain after their previous captain retired?" Celestia asked.

"That we did sister." Luna said before sipping her tea.

"Fox tell me what happened? I can feel your anger." Celestia said as she glared at me.

"Some took Rosy and I will get her back. I'm also concerned about the other children that were taken and that your Baltimare branch is involved or turning a blind eye to the problem." I said with a clenched fist.

"Hmm this is very serious indeed. Where did you hear these claims?" Luna asked with seriousness.

"Word from residence. Unfortunately I have no written proof." I said taking a sip of my tea to calm my nerves.

"Luna is it ready?" Celestia asked with a smile.

"Yes sister. It was finished just this morning." Luna said before a large black trunk popped up in front of the table.

"Fox as acting knight to Equestria you must look the part. We were planning to give this to you upon your return but fate does not see it that way." Celestia said as she walked up to the trunk and opened it to reveal a full set of white and blue armor. The helmet had the same pattern as my mask and continued down the chest plate. The pattern swirled out of my mark that was engraved in the center and spread down the arms and legs. The armor was smooth and thin but still strong. It was a full armor suit. I couldn't hardly keep the excitement off my face.

"It was made by the same Minotaur smith that made our armor. It's light, strong, and made from a special alloy that was mixed with magic." Luna said proudly.

"Um, is it enchanted?" I asked as ideas came to mind.

"We felt like you might love a chance to put your own touches to it." Celestia said with a smirk.

"Oh this will be fun." I said as I began to set out the pieces and noticed Twilight sitting beside the box with a quill and paper ready to happily take note.

"Alright let's start with the gauntlets. First the right will get magic absorption. Next the left will be magic repulsion and put together magic expulsion." I said as I concentrated my magic onto the gauntlets and when the enchantment was set I moved on to the chest piece.

"Now for the body. Lets go with magic storage, increased durability, and strength. Next comes the legs and boots, they get a speed boost. Now comes the helmet." I said as my magic did its work.

"I'll give it a boost in senses and a mental blocker." I said before setting it with the set.

"Wow, that's a lot of enchantments." Twilight said as her quill worked quickly.

"Oh but that was the easy stuff." I said as I took a sip of my tea before standing over the armor and focusing my magic on the whole set.

"Mood shift enchantment full set. First shift, Daybreak set, heal and power boost in the sun, set color white and ice blue. Second shift, Midnight Marauder set, shadow meld and silence under the moon, set color black and midnight blue." I said as sweat began to pour down my face as the magic set onto the armor. Once all the enchantments were locked in I slipped them all the pieces and once on they shrunk to fit me perfectly.

"That should do it. Yeah not doing that again for a while, that did a number on my magic." I said as I got an apple from my bag.

"I would imagine. So how does it feel?" Luna asked with a wide smile.

"Surprisingly comfortable." I said as I moved around. It was very light like having thick close on in winter but less restrictive.

"Good, now focus your magic on the mark on your chest." Celestia said with a smile. As soon as I did that the armor seemed to liquefy and be sucked into the mark that now hangs from a chain around my neck.

"Oh this is awesome." I said before activating the armor. If I wasn't in this situation I would be happy as a kid in a candy store but right now I have a filly to save.

"Fox as acting knight we order you to bring these matters in Baltimare to an end and apprehend all those involved to be tried in court." Celestia said as she held her head high.

"As you wish your majesty." I said proudly as I slipped on the helmet and opened the portal.

"Why do ponies love to poke things?" I asked after I turned to find Twilight poking her hoof through the portal making Celestia chuckle.

"Hehe sorry." Twilight said with a blush before backing away from the portal. I chuckled before pulling the book I learned the portal spell from and placed it on her head before stepping through the portal.

(POV SHIFT: ROSY.)

"I brought you another brat." Said the pony caring for me before dropping me hard on the ground.

"Good. You, put her with the others." A voice said before I was dragged away still kicking even with my legs tied up.

"Here is your payment. Now go and bring me more. The more we sell, the more bits you'll get." The voice said before I heard a door close and my bag opened.

"Oh you're a feisty one. Don't worry though you won't be here long." Said a gray and black earth pony as he untied me and picked me up which was a mistake on his part as I began to thrash about kicking and biting him everywhere I could.

"Ow- hey-ow-stop-OW ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH!" He shouted before grabbing my wing and threw me to the ground hard.

"AAHHH!" I scream when I feel and hear my wing snap when I hit the ground.

"Great now I broke her. The boss is going to kill me." He said as he rubbed his bite marks.

"Just you wait, my dad will come and beat you up." I said as I fought hard not to cry on in pain.

"Oh really and what is he? Pegasus, unicorn, or earth pony." He said with a smile.

"He's a fox." I said proudly before he started to laugh as he walked away. When he was gone I couldn't hold it back anymore and just laid there crying.

(POV SHIFT: FOX)

"Alright I'm back...what?" I asked as I stepped out of the portal and saw Tallow and Bark wide eyed with open mouths.

"You really are a knight." Bark said in disbelief.

"Well...yeah, now on to business. I am now in charge of all the foalnapping cases and investigate this branch office." I said before my earpiece dinged.

"Fox you there?" Merrin asked as I pulled off my helmet.

"Yeah just got back to the office. Did you find anything?" I asked as I pulled my mask out of my bag and fixed it to the helmet.

"Yeah Bramble and I found some of Rosy's feathers and I think we found some fur from the pony that took her. It's the same color as him." Merrin said as I placed my bag on the desk.

"Alright stay put I'll be there in a second. Tallow can I leave my bag here for a bit?" I asked as I put my helmet back on.

"Yeah we'll be her when you get back. Just please end this." She said with a tear falling from her cheek.

"Oh I plan to." I said as I opened the door and stepped out into the night, my silhouette disappearing in the shadows. This was so awesome I felt like a ninja hiding in the shadow as I swiftly found Merrin with Bramble in an alley just a few blocks away from the office.

"Alright what do we got?" I asked as I stepped out of the shadows.

"AAAHHHH!!!" Merrin screamed as she and Bramble jumped and were ready to fight.

"Whoa down girl it's just me." I said as I threw my hands up.

"Wait Fox is that you?" She asked with surprise as Bramble walked around me sniffing me.

"Yep. Pretty cool right. My aunts gave it to me. It's my new knight armor." I said proudly as I did a quick turn.

"Oh yeah." Merrin said as Bramble barked happily.

"Alright Bramble let see if you can track the scent from the fur." I said before Bramble sniffed the fur for a second before barking and running down the alley.

(SHIFT: ROSY)

"Dad 'sniff' where are you?" I whispered to myself as my wing lay at my side broken.

"Um are you ok?" A voice said at my side.

"Aahh owowowow. That pony broke my wing." I said after I jumped a bit from the scare and found out I wasn't alone. I was locked in a room with 6 ponies, 3 griffins...and a gorilla?

"Here let me help." A bubblegum pink unicorn filly said as she pulled off a green bandana from her neck and gently tied it around my broken wing.

"It's not much but it should help keep it in place, at least that's what my mom said. I'm Lollipop, or pop." Pop said with a smile.

"I'm Rosy. Where are we?" I asked as I sat up.

"I have no clue." She said cheerfully with a smile.

"Oh-kay." I said as I looked from her to all the others there. They were all scared but her. It was kinda creepy.

"Anybody else know?" I said but got only head shakes before somepony unlocked the door.

(Click)

"How are all my little bit bags doing...wait, you there what happened to your wing?" Said an apple red unicorn with a light gray mane.

"That gray pony threw her down on the ground mister." Pop said with the ever present smile.

"Oh did he now. BORIS!!" He shouted before the gray earth pony ran in.

"Yes boss?" Boris asked nervously.

"Boris did you bring in this filly here." He said while pointing a hoof at me.

"Yes sir." He said as sweat started to roll down his face.

"And did you happen to, oh I don't know, get a little rough with her?" He asked as he got closer to him.

"Um maybe a little but she was biting me." He said as a red glow formed around him before being thrown against the wall.

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF SHE KICKED YOU IN THE BALLS. YOU DAMAGED OUR MERCHANDISE. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE GET FOR DAMAGED GOODS!?" He yelled as we all started to scoot back.

"LESS. THAN. HALF!!" He yelled as he slammed the pony into the wall with each word before dropping him to the ground.

"Now get out there and help us ready to ship out." He said before the gray pony ran out of the room before the unicorn looked over at us.

"Now with that out of the way let me tell you what is going to happen next. In one hour you lot will be placed in creates then shipped out. All except you." He said as he walked up to the cowering baby gorilla.

"Somepony paided pretty well to end your existence here." He said as he charged his horn. I couldn't just sit and watch it happen. I acted without thinking and threw my fox plushie that I hid under my good wing right at his head but only bounced off with a squeak before I jumped in front of the gorilla.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" I yelled as I crouched down and spread my good wing.

"Oh so you want to take his place fine." He said with a smile before blasting me into the wall.

"Now back to the job at hoof." He said as he charged his horn again but I could still move. My head hurt, my leg hurt, and I think my other wing was broken but with tears running down my face I quickly limped back in front of the gorilla.

"Well you're tough for a filly but you're now too damaged to sell. So I'll just kill you first then." He said as he pointed his horn at me.

(BOOM)

"Oh what now?" He said after a loud crash shook the building.

"I'll deal with you later." He said before quickly leaving the room. As soon as the door shut I fell to the ground. The pain was too much and the last thing I remember was a bright flash before I passed out.

(SHIFT: FOX)

"Dang It still stings. That little filly can really bite." The purple pony said before I blocked his path.

"Hello friend I'm looking for a rose colored pegasus you haven't seen one around, have you." I said as he stopped, looked up at me, turned around and ran. Right into Merrin.

"I...I don't know wha...what you're..talking about." He said as he tried to jump over Merrin but I grabbed him by the tail and lifted him up.

"I'm only going to ask you this once and if you lie to me they will be picking your teeth out of the road. Where. Is. That. Filly." I said as I slowly rose into the air until I was three stories high and looked him dead in the eyes.

"I don't know, I swear." He said before I let him go. He screamed as he fell but before he hit the ground I opened up a portal and brought him back up to me right side up and grabbed his mane.

"You know, I think this will be fun." I said as I dropped him again and set up the portals to make him loop in a fall.

"Ok...ok...I'll talk...just make...it stop...please." He said as he kept falling passed me until I grabbed him with my magic and brought him to my masked face.

"Where?" I asked as I glared at him.

"I took her to warehouse three in the shipping district. The unicorn that runs it pays me for foals. There, I told you now can you please let me go?" He asked as he began to cry.

"Here hold this and I'll let you go." I said as I handed him a sign that said 'Hi I'm a bad pony that takes foals for bits and more of my friends will be here soon' and signed with a smiling fox face before dropping him into another portal setup to send him to Luna.

"Merrin am I that scary?" I asked as I landed beside her.

"Well with the mask on your eyes glow blue when you use magic but I think It's pretty cool." She said with a smile and a happy bark from Bramble.

"That is pretty cool." I said before I pulled up my display and searched for a map of the city.

"Alright so we're here and the shipping district is only a few blocks from here. Come on let's go get Rosy back." I said as I picked up Bramble and took to the air with Merrin but not before Bramble licked my mask. After a few minutes flying we were able to find the warehouse.

"Yeah this just screams bad guy hideout." I said as I looked down at a few ponies and a griffin. The griffin was playing with a knife while the ponies stood guard with metal bats.

"Lets see whats inside." I said as I quietly lowered down to a nearby roof and focused magic into my helmet.

"Oh this is awesome I can literally look through the walls. Let see there's five earth ponies, two pegasi, six unicorns and two griffins. It looks like they got Rosy and other kids in a cellar below the warehouse...wait is that a baby gorilla." I said before a red unicorn walked into the room with the kids.

"Really?" Merrin said with a raised brow before I saw the red pony call in a gray pony and pointed to a green bandana on her wing.

"I think Rosy may be hurt." I said as the unicorn began to slam the gray pony into the wall.

"Fox what's going on in there?" Merrin asked before the gray pony ran out of the room.

"I think I found the leader. He just slammed a pony to the wall. Now he's walked up to that baby gorilla." I said as I watched the union charge its horn but stopped when a fox plushie hit its head and Rosy jumped in front of the gorilla.

"Oh no. ROSY!!" I yelled as I watched the unicorn blast Rosy into a wall before falling to the ground.

"Fox what happened?" Merrin asked before my magic flared.

(PLAY THIS SONG LOL)

"Stay here." I said before I stepped off the roof to the ground below and as soon as I touched down I shot towards the guards and clotheslined them through the wall knocking them out.

"What the hay is that thing." A griffin said as I slowly looked around ready to knock some heads and find Rosy.

"I don't know but he's asking for it. GET'EM!!" An earth pony called out before he tried to jump me. I quickly spun and kicked him in his side sending him crashing into a stack of crates.

"One." I said as two more earth ponies tried to buck my sides while a unicorn shot a blast at me. I jumped back dodging the bucks before I caught the blast in my right hand and sucked it into my armor. I grabbed both ponies by the back leg and spun around and threw one at the unicorn that tried to blast me, knocking them out. The other I slammed into a pegasus diving at me with a knife, sending them tumbling into a wall.

"Five." I said as they began to close in on me but stopped when we heard a loud roar from outside.

"RRRAAAAAWWWWRRRRR." (BOOM) went the wall as a huge black silver-back gorilla wearing a blue vest with tattered armholes and coller burst through the wall and punched me hard through the other wall before grabbing a griffin and slammed it onto the ground.

"Ow…(sigh) I don't have time for this." I said as I quickly got to my feet and ran back in as the gorilla smashed a create. I slammed into his side and he smashed into a unicorn that tried to jump out of the way.

"Thats seven." I said before I was him in the back by a create thorn by one of the unicorns. I stumbled and turned to find two more creates closing in on my sides. I jumped up before the creates hit and was tackled by a pegasus but I quickly grabbed him and spun around, slamming him into the ground. As soon as I jumped back up my leg was grabbed by the gorilla and was slammed into the ground before he let go as an earth pony tried to punch him.

"Stupid ponies." It said in a deep voice before slamming the earth pony next to me.

"Alright hold up. Why are you here?" I asked as I jumped to me feet before I quickly caught his punch and was pushed back a bit.

"You took my son." He said before trying to punch me with his other fist.

"No these ponies took your son and my daughter." I said as I pushed him back until he jumped back.

"Wait, you're fighting them." He said pointing to the last earth pony as the last three unicorns in the room charged their horn.

"Yeah." I said as I caught a blast and absorbed it.

"Oh...RRRAAAWWWRRR!!" He roared as he grabbed the earth pony and threw him into one of the unicorns, leaving only one left. We stared him down as sweat began to pour down his face before he bolted out of the hole in the front of the building but was quickly knocked out by harb buck to the jaw.

"Got'em." Merrin said proudly as Bramble dragged him to a pile of twelve ponies and two griffins.

"WHAT IN TATARUS IN GOING ON!!" The red unicorn yelled when he saw his building destroyed and his goons out cold with Bramble happily sitting on top of the pile. I wanted to laugh when I noticed Tammy with an angry scowl riding on Alya but right now I was face to face with the pony who hurt Rosy.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" He yelled as he charged his horn and my magic flared making the gorilla jump back.

"You have committed heinous crimes against Equestria by foalnapping and foal trafficking but we'll get to that after you pay for hurting my daughter." I said as I began to slowly walk towards him.

"Oh I think not." He said as he powered up a massive amount of magic and shot a laser at me. I held up my right hand and began to absorb his magic while sending it to my left hand. By the time I reached him, all of the magic he blasted at me was now pooled in my fist. I reached through the blast and grabbed his horn making him gasp before I punched him with his magic and sent him flying fast through the back wall and into the next warehouse.

"(Sigh) That felt good...shit I didn't mean for that to happen, I thought I let go." I said as I looked down at his horn still in my hand.

"Is it over?" Merrin asked from her hole.

"Um yeah. Here hold this...and don't let Bramble have it." I said as I tossed her the horn, making her squeak in surprise when she caught it.

"Let's get the kids." I said to the gorilla who only grunted before we headed for a door down to the cellar.

"Name's Fox by the way." I said as we walked down the stairs.

"Hugo." He said with a snort as we reached the bottom and found a gray earth pony guarding the door.

"WHO THE HAY ARE YOU." He yelled before he was knocked out by a large heavy fist bopped him on his head.

"Are ponies always this loud." He said with his finger in his ear.

"You get used to it. Come on." I said as I opened the door and walked into an office but Hugo got stuck in the door before breaking the door frame when he pushed himself through. I looked around the office and noticed a few bags of bits next to an open journal. I walked over to get a better look and found it had a list of names with bit amounts next to it. I smiled as I saw the top name on the list 'Baltimare Branch Captain Silver Strike'.

"I'll be taking this as evidence." I said before sticking a note on it that said 'Hold this too please' and dropped it into a portal.

"Hey there's a door back here." Hugo said as he pushed over a bookshelf at the back of the office to reveal a door behind it. With a nod we quickly opened the door and found all the kids huddled in the corner with Rosy on a pillow.

"Rosy!" I said, scaring the kids, making them jump before I quickly retracted my armor and ran up to her and checked her with my magic. She had a broken wing, sprain in the other one, a mild concussion, and a gold three point shield with a heart in the center and white wings on the sides. I couldn't help but feel proud of her as I focused my magic in my hand and gently let it flow around her. She slowly opened one of her eyes and smiled.

"Dad." She said softly and tried to move but I stopped her.

"Yeah I'm here, get some rest. you're safe now." I said as I gently lifted her in my arms before someone tugged on my pants leg. I looked down and saw the baby gorilla holding up Rosy's fox plushie.

"Thanks and I think he's looking for you." I said as I took the plushie and pointed over to Hugo looking around and picking them up making them Squeak except for a bubble gum pink filly that giggled.

"HOOGOOO!!" The baby gorilla yelled before jumping into Hugo's chest.

"Takka thank goodness you're safe." He said as he hugged him close.

"Alright everyone let's get yall out of here." I said before we all headed up the stairs.

"Hi, are you her dad? I'm Lollipop but you can call me pop. Wow you're tall. Are those ears real? Did you use magic? I wish my magic was that strong. What are you anyway?" Pop said quickly as she bounced next to me.

"Hi, yes I am her dad. I'm Fox Lilly but you can call me Fox. Yes I'm tall. Yes the ears are real. I did use magic. You can have strong magic if you work hard on it. I'm a Mystic Fox. Oh hey look there's the exit." I said as I pointed over to Merrin trying to keep the horn away from Bamble.

"Is that a Timberwolf!" Pop said before running to Bramble, making him yipe and run away as we exited the building.

"STOP RIGHT THERE AND MOVE AWAY FROM THE FOALS!!!" An earth pony guard yelled as he marched up with a squad behind him.

"And you would be?" I asked with a raised brow.

"I am branch captain Silver Strike and under the name of the crown you are under arrest for foalnapping." He said with his head held high.

"Oh this will be great. Merrin do you have that book?" I asked before she handed it to me and stuck a note that said 'ready?' to it and held it up.

"What is that?" He asked nervously.

"I'm sorry Alya but can you please send this for me, I'll make you a treat later?" I sweetly asked before she sent it away with a jet of blue flames.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" He demanded, slamming his hoof down while his squad readied themselves.

"Just...just give it a sec." I said as I tapped my foot.

"(Huc, huc, buuurrrppp) bla hissss." She hissed before resting back on my shoulders.

"There it is. You said your name was Silver Strike." I said as I opened a large portal behind me.

"Yes." He said nervously as my smile grew.

"Then you and your squad are here by under arrest for failure to report the injustice in this city, corruption by way of bribes, you and all those in your branch will be subjected to questioning and will be dishonorably discharged." Celestia said as she and Luna walked out of the portal with a large squadron each, one day and one night.

"Lower your weapons and come quietly." Luna said as their squads started to surround them. Silver looked around then stopped when he saw the book held in her magic. With sweat running down his face then he turned and bolted the opposite direction. Before our squad could react I stopped them.

"Wait I got this." I said before picking up a brick and chunked it. With a loud gong Silver hit the ground and slid a few feet.

"Wwhhhhooooaaaa." The kids said in unison.

"Guards place some shackles on them and take them to dungeons." Celestia said before she saw Hugo.

"Fox is that a gorilla?" Luna asked with a raised brow.

Yep. His name is Hugo and he had his kid taken too." I said as Hugo walked up to me.

"Thank You Fox for helping me get my son back." He said with a bow then turned to the princesses.

"Princesses, I formally request an audience with you. It is a matter of great Importance." He said with a bow.

"I've seen you somewhere before. Wait you're the bodyguard and advisor of Lorn Halfinger." Celestia said with surprise.

"Unfortunately I am no longer in his service." He said sadly.

"Oh dear. Luna, can you stay here and make sure that the young ones return to their parents safely while I take Hugo to the castle?" Celestia asked before leaving through the portal.

"Huh didn't expect that." I said with a smile.

"Fox why don't you go back to your hotel room. We have everything under control and I alright have guards looking for their parents. So go get some rest you've earned it." Luna said proudly before giving me a warm hug.

"Yeah I think we both need a good rest. Oh but can you do me a favor there is a griffin and earth pony named Tallow and Bark. Can one of the guards tell them what happened and pick up my bag and leave it with the front desk clerk?" I asked before letting out a big yawn.

"It will be done now, go rest before you fall asleep on the street." Luna said with a smile before sending off one of her knight guards. I opened a portal to my room and walked through with Merrin by my side. I gently laid Rosy down on the bed before Merrin and I laid down. I was out as soon as I hit the pillows.

(END PART 2)