• Published 10th Apr 2020
  • 1,512 Views, 108 Comments

Pokemon Turquoise - foxmaster



A Pokemon/mlp crossover with characters from Mlp as pokemon trainers

  • ...
3
 108
 1,512

PreviousChapters Next
We Meet Again Rick

Turquoise was traveling through the forest on her way to Vermillion City when she hears the sound of a battle in progress. Turquoise goes off the path and moves towards the sound until she reaches a clearing. What Turquoise saw surprised her. It was Rick challenging a girl with honey blonde hair and blue eyes wearing a black and red trainer outfit. Rick had his Serperior and the girl had a red and black anthropomorphic tiger-like wrestler with a ring of fire as a belt.

“ What kind of Pokemon is that?” Turquoise said as she pulled out her Pokedex.

“ Incineroar. The Heel Pokemon. When its fighting spirit is set alight, the flames around its waist become especially intense,” The Pokedex said.

“ A grass type against a fire and dark type this should be a good match,” Turquoise said before spectating.

“ Incineroar use Fire Punch. Incineroar charged at Serperior as its fist became engulfed in fire.

“ Dodge it and use Wring Out. Serperior used its serpent-like body to easily dodge the Fire Punch and then tightly wrapped itself around Incineroar before squeezing it as hard as he could thus causing a lot of damage.

“ How can your Serperior cause so much damage?” The girl asked.

“ Simple Wring out is a move that causes more damage the more health your Pokemon has. Since neither of us took any damage this round your Incineroar took no damage before my attack,” Rick explained. After Serperior released his bind on Incineroar Rick looked ready to end it. “ Now finish this with Leaf Blade. Serperior’s tail turned into a blade and then slashed Incineroar and caused it to faint. “ Looks like I win now if you don,t mind I have a Gym to get to. Rick was about to leave until he spotted Turquoise which annoyed him.

“ That was a great battle Rick,” Turquoise said.

“ Thanks now if you will excuse me I must be going,” Rick said before Turquoise stopped him.

“ What’s the rush? I challenge you to a rematch,” Turquoise said.

“ I refuse your not even worth my time,” Rick said.

“ I’m not the same as last time I have two Gym Badges and have gotten much stronger,” Turquoise said, which got Rick’s attention.

“ Fine I accept your challenge and just to be fair I won't use my Serperior in this battle,” Rick said. “ How many Pokemon do you have so far?

“ I have four so far,” Turquoise said.

“ Then this will be a four on four battle with substitutions allowed,” Rick said.

“ Very well,” Turquoise said. Both Rick and Turquoise took their positions and prepared to battle.

“ Go Scyther,” Rick said as he threw his Pokeball which popped open and unleashed a green mantis-like creature with scythes for hands.

“ Scyther,” Scyther said.

“ So that’s a Scyther,” Turquoise said before pulling out her Pokedex.

“ Scyther. The Mantis Pokemon. It confuses its prey with its quick, ninja-like movements. Then, in an instant, it cleaves them with its scythes,” The Pokedex said.

“ Go Covisquire,” Turquoise said as she threw her Pokeball which unleashed Corvisquire.

“ Scyther use Vacuum Wave. Scyther began to rotate its scythes at high speed and sent out a vacuum that sucked Corvisquire in and did a small amount of damage.

“ Not bad now it’s my turn. Corvisquire use Hone Claws. Corvisquire sharpened his claws which covered him in a red and white aura indicating his attack and accuracy went up.

“ Scyther use Slash. Scyther’s left scythe glowed white as it charged at Corvisquire.

“ Dodge and use Peck. Corvisquire managed to loop behind Scyther and nailed a perfect peck on its back which sent it crashing into the ground. Scyther got back up despite taking so much damage and was suddenly covered in a moss green aura.

“ Looks like my Scyther’s Swarm ability just kicked in,” Rick said while smiling.

“ What does Swarm do?” Turquoise asked.

“ Think of it like the bug-type version of Overgrow,” Rick said.

“ So basically you're Scyther’s bug-type moves rise in power since it’s down to a third of its health,” Turquoise said.

“ Exactly. Now to finish this with one attack. Scyther use Fury Cutter. Scyther’s Scythes began to glow with a red aura as it charged at Corvisquire.

“ Corvisquire use Peck. Corvisquire charged at Scyther with his beak glowing. The two clashed head to head until in the final collision Corvisquire delivered the final blow that knocked Scyther out.

“ Scyther return. I see you gotten much stronger since our first encounter,” Rick said.

“ Thanks,” Turquoise said.

“ However that does not mean I will let you win,” Rick said as he pulled out his next Pokeball. “ Go Electabuzz. Rick threw his Pokeball and out of it came a yellow humanoid like creature with black stripes and a yellow thunderbolt symbol on its chest.

“ Electabuzz,” Electabuzz said while punching its firsts together.

“ What Pokemon is that?” Turquoise asked before pulling out her Pokedex.

“ Electabuzz. The Electric Pokemon. Electricity permeates its body. It swings its arms round and round to charge up electricity before unleashing a punch,” The Pokedex said.

“ Corvisquire return. Turquoise considered her options and pulled out another Pokeball. “ Go Ivysaur. Turquoise threw her Pokeball and unleashed Ivysaur.

“ Electabuzz use Light Screen. Electabuzz created a cube made out of yellow energy before it faded from sight. “ Now return.

“ Why would you call Electabuzz back now it barely attacked?” Turquoise asked.

“You’re about to find out. Go Fearow. Rick threw another Pokeball and out of it came a brown bird-like pokemon.

“ Fearow,” Fearow shouted while raising its wings.

“ So that is what Fearow looks like,” Turquoise said while pulling out her Pokedex.

“ Fearow. The Beak Pokemon and the evolved form of Spearow. It’s tough and has excellent stamina. It has no problem flying continuously for a whole day carrying a heavy load,” The Pokedex said.

“ Like that is going to beat me. Ivysaur use Seed Bomb. Ivysaur fired his Seed Bomb at Fearow only for the Light Screen to appear and block it. “ I thought Electabuzz was recalled from the Battle. How can Light Screen still be in effect?

“ It seems you still have some things to learn like for instance about how Light Screen works. Even if the pokemon that used it is no longer in the battle it will remain active,” Rick explained.

“ Well that sucks,” Turquoise said.

“ Now it’s our turn to attack. Fearow use Peck. Fearow swooped down and pecked at Ivysaur inflicting a good amount of damage. “ Now use Aerial Ace. Fearow looped behind Ivysaur and was about to land a hit until Turquoise reacted.

“ Ivysaur use Poison Powder. Ivysaur unleashed a cloud of Poison Powder which Fearow flew into and ended up getting poisoned. “ Your Light Screen may weaken my Special Attacks but it can’t stop my Poison Powder.

“ You may have poisoned my Fearow but that does not mean you beat me. Fearow use Drill Run. Fearow began to spin like a drill as it came closer towards Ivysaur.

“ Dodge and use Leech Seed. Ivysuar despite not being fast managed to evade the Drill Run and then fired a seed from his bulb at Fearow and managed to bind it in vines. Fearow began to look weak and then fainted from the Leech Seed Poison Powder combo.

“ Fearow return. You're starting to become more of a challenge,” Rick said.

“ That combo is Ivysaur’s Specialty,” Turquoise said.

“ But still can your Ivysuar beat my next Pokemon. Go Lycanroc. Rick threw his fourth Pokeball and unleashed a red and white wolf with piercing red eyes standing on its hind legs.

“ Roc,” Lycanroc said.

“ What kind of Pokemon is that?” Turquoise said while nervously pulling out her Pokedex.

“ Lycanroc Midnight Form. The Wolf Pokemon. It goads its enemies into attacking, withstands the hits, and in return, delivers a headbutt, crushing their bones with its rocky mane,” The Pokedex said.

“ Lycanroc use Stealth Rock. Lycanroc unleashed a bunch of jagged rocks from its mane that stuck themselves into Turquoise’s side of the field.

“ What’s the meaning of these jagged rocks?” Turquoise asked.

“ You’re about to find out. Lycanroc use Roar. Lycanroc unleashed a load roar that sent Ivysaur back into his Pokeball and pulled out Corvisquire.

“ What happened to Ivysaur and how did Corvisquire come out?” Turquoise asked frantically.

“ That’s the power of Roar; it forces the opposing pokemon to retreat and then draws out another one of your pokemon. Also since you called out another Pokemon Stealth Rock now activates and deals damage. The Jagged Rocks sprung out and nailed Corvisquire for some major damage.

“ No matter. I will still beat your Lycanroc. Corvisquire use Hone Claws. Corvisquire sharpened his claws raising his stats a little.

“ Lycanroc use Rock Throw. Lycanroc generated a rock between his paws and threw it at Corvisquire.

“ Dodge and use Hone Claws again. Corvisquire dodged the rock and sharpened his claws again.

“ Raise your stats all you want, it won't make a difference. Lycanroc use Rock Tomb. Lycanroc punched the ground and caused a bunch of rocks to shoot out at Corvisquire and nail him. Corvisquire, despite being close to defeat, kept going.

“ Let's finish this with one last attack. Corvisquire use Power Trip. Corvisquire’s wings began to glow black as he charged in despite losing some speed and managed to hit Lycanroc for a good amount of damage.

“ That was your last attack. Lycanroc use Rock Tomb. Lycanroc repeated the same move as last time and this time managed to finish Corvisquire off.

“ Corvisquire return. You were great out there now rest,” Turquoise said before pulling out another Pokeball. “ Go Ivysaur. Ivysaur returned to battle and after getting hit by Stealth Rock his Overgrow activated. Just what I needed with Overgrow now activated this next attack will pack quite a punch. Ivysaur use Seed Bomb. Ivysaur fired a powerful Seed Bomb and after colliding with the Light Screen managed to shatter it and deal a ton of damage to Lycanroc thus knocking it out.

“ Lycanroc return. You managed to bring me down to my last pokemon. I'm impressed but that does not mean you will win. Go Electabuzz. Electabuzz came back out and looked ready to go. “ Electabuzz use Thunder Punch. Electabuzz charged in at Ivysaur with a fist covered in electricity.

“ Ivysaur use Poison Powder. Ivysaur created a cloud of Poison Powder and managed to poison Electabuzz before its thunder punch made contact and finished him off. “ Ivysaur return. You were amazing now rest. Turquoise pulled out her final Pokeball pinning all her hopes on this final battle. “ Go Ninetails. Turquoise threw her Pokeball which popped open and unleashed Ninetails.

“ Nine,” Ninetails said before being hit by Stealth Rock.

“ Electabuzz use Light Screen. Electabuzz reset the Light Screen use reducing the damage from Turquoise’s special attacks. “ Now use Shock Wave. Electabuzz unleashed a blue stream of electricity that was heading straight for Ninetails.

“ Ninetails use Extrasensory to send it back. Ninetails used her extrasensory to send the Shock Wave back at Electabuzz who was nailed by it but only took half the damage thanks to Light Screen. “ Now use Flamethrower. Ninetails unleashed her Flamethrower and despite the damage being halved Electabuzz was looking tired.

“ Electabuzz use Thunder Wave. Electabuzz sent out a wave of electricity that managed to hit Ninetails and Paralyzed her. “ Now that your Ninetails is Paralyzed she won't be moving too much and on that note, Electabuzz use Thunder Punch. Electabuzz charged in with its Thunder Punch ready to end it until Turquoise reacted.

“ We will not lose this time. Ninetails use Fire Blast from point-blank range. Ninetails unleashed her Fire Blast which collided with Thunder Punch. Both attacks pushed against each other with all their might until they created an explosion. When the smoke cleared both Ninetails and Electabuzz were knocked out thus rendering the battle a draw and Turquoise the winner.

“ I will admit you have gotten much stronger but next time I will win,” Rick said.

“ That’s my line,” Turquoise said.

“ Anyways we should heal our Pokemon luckily for you. There is a Pokemon center a couple of feet down the path. After arriving at the Pokemon center Turquoise and Rick left their Pokemon with Nurse Joy and Turquoise decided to learn more about Rick.

“ So Rick how long have you been traveling for?” Turquoise asked.

“ This is my second journey. After winning the Unova League I felt like I barely scratched the surface of what being a Pokemon master was like,” Rick said.

“ You mean like how there are lots of Pokemon and places you have not seen yet?” Turquoise said.

“ Exactly I'm surprised someone who just started would understand that,” Rick said.

“ I feel the same way,” Turquoise said.

“ Tell me what path are you taking on this journey? What is your goal?” Rick asked.

“ My goal? Well, I guess you could say I have two goals. To enter both the Kanto League and the Grand Festival,” Turquoise explained.

“ Why are you doing both contests and gym battles? Don’t you think you're taking on too much at once?” Rick asked.

“ Not at all I heard of a man from the Sinnoh Region who did both,” Turquoise said.

“ Are you talking about the Pokemon Bard Nando?” Rick asked.

“ Yep,” Turquoise said. As they were talking Nurse joy came back with both of their pokemon all healed up. After taking back their Pokemon both Turquoise and Rick went to their rooms for the night.

Author's Note:

Turquoise's Team
Ivysaur ♂ LV: 30 Moves: Seed Bomb/ Poison Powder/ Leech seed/ Razor Leaf
Espeon ♀ LV: 28 Moves: Confusion/ Swift/ Quick Attack/ Psybeam
Ninetales ♀ LV: 30 Moves: Flamethrower/ Fire Blast/ Extrasensory/ Confuse Ray
Corvisquire ♂ LV:30 Moves: Peck/ Power Trip/ Hone Claws/ Taunt
Egg: What pokemon will hatch from this egg. It does not seem close to hatching yet.

Rick's Team
Serperior ♂ LV:50 Moves: Leaf Blade/ Slam/ Wring Out/ Leaf Tornado
Scyther ♂ LV: 30 Moves: Slash/ Vacuum Wave/ Fury Cutter/Wing Attack
Electabuzz ♂ LV:30 Moves: Thunder Punch/ Shock Wave/ Thunder Wave/ Light Screen
Fearow ♀ LV:30 Moves Drill Run/ Peck/ Aerial Ace/ Mirror Move
Lycanroc ♂ LV:30 Moves: Stealth Rock/ Rock Tomb/ Rock Throw/ Roar

I hope you all enjoyed the rematch between Rick and Turquoise. As for the fifth and final Filler Chapter before Vermillion City, I will get on it tomorrow since I suddenly have the inspiration for it.

PreviousChapters Next