• Published 10th Apr 2020
  • 1,512 Views, 108 Comments

Pokemon Turquoise - foxmaster



A Pokemon/mlp crossover with characters from Mlp as pokemon trainers

  • ...
3
 108
 1,512

PreviousChapters Next
Clash Of The Dragons

A couple of days went by since Turquoise returned home from her journey. Turquoise decided to take it easy while she waited for her friends to come by. After finishing cleaning her room she left for Professor Oak’s Lab to see her other Pokemon. As soon as she arrived Lucario and the others ran towards her joyfully.

“ Good to see you guys too,” Turquoise said.

“ Ah Turquoise I see you arrived,” Professor Oak said.

“ Yep I have less than a few weeks to get ready for the Indigo League,” Turquoise said.

“ Well, I have a suggestion, The Dragon’s cup is coming up tomorrow. It could be good training to help the rest of your dragon-types evolve and have them become stronger,” Professor Oak said.

“ Sounds good to me where is it being held?” Turquoise asked.

“ It’s being held right here in Pallet Town,” Professor Oak said. As soon as Turquoise agreed to enter Twilight and the others arrived.

“ Turquoise good to see you again,” Twilight said.

“ Good to see you, girls, too,” Turquoise said.

“ Twilight and I are now qualified for the Indigo League,” Rainbow said.

“ That’s wonderful,” Turquoise said.

“ So what do you have planned before the Indigo League?” Rarity asked.

“ I’m entering the Dragon's cup,” Turquoise said.

“ We came here for the same reason,” Twilight said.

“ Then allow me to fill you girls in on the rules,” Professor Oak said. “ Competitors are allowed to use up to three pokemon and each battle will be one on one matches with each trainer only using one pokemon per round.

“ So we are allowed to alternate pokemon between each round?” Twilight asked.

“ Exactly and one very important fact you must know. You’re only allowed to use Dragon-Type Pokemon,” Professor Oak said.

“ Got it,” Turquoise said.

“ Well it looks like we won't be competing since we have no Dragon-Types,” Twilight said.

“ And all I got is my Flygon and there is no way he can handle fighting on his own,” Rainbow said.

“ In that case do you mind helping me with my training?” Turquoise asked.

“ Sure but first who do you plan to enter with?” Rainbow asked.

“ My first two will be Dratini and Goomy as for my third I’m thinking of either using my Flygon or Altaria,” Turquoise said.

“ What about your Drakloak?” Twilight asked.

“ There is still time before the Indigo League so I can train her another day,” Turquoise said. Despite being a bit sad about it Drakloak understood. Both Rainbow and Turquoise got into position to battle.

“ Go Dratini and Goomy,” Turquoise said as her two pokemon took their positions.

“ Go Flygon,” Rainbow said as she sent in her Flygon. Rainbow made the first move. “ Flygon use Dragon Claw. Flygon flew towards Goomy and Dratini at high speed.

“ Dodge that. Goomy narrowly dodged Flygon while Dratini slithered out of the way. “ Dratini use Dragon Rage and Goomy use Dragon Breath. The two attacks combined and then nailed Flygon for a ton of damage which left Flygon barely standing and caused both Goomy and Dratini to glow.

“ Looks like they are evolving,” Twilight said as Dratini grew longer and developed wings while Goomy grew and turned into a snail-shaped creature. As soon as the light faded a bigger blue serpent-like dragon and a snail-shaped goo creature stood where Dratini and Goomy once did. Turquoise pulled out her Pokedex to learn more.

“ Dragonair. The Dragon Pokemon and the evolved form of Dratini. This Pokémon lives in pristine oceans and lakes. It can control the weather, and it uses this power to fly into the sky, riding on the wind,” The Pokedex said before switching to the other one. “ Sliggoo. The Soft Tissue Pokemon and the evolved form of Goomy. The lump on its back contains its tiny brain. It thinks only of food and escaping its enemies.

“ And it looks like they learned some new moves,” Turquoise said.

“ Well then let’s see them in action. Flygon use Dragon Breath. Flygon unleashed her Dragon Breath.

“ Sliggoo use Acid Spray. Gliggoo spat out a blob of yellow liquid that landed on Flygon which started to burn like acid. Dragonair use Dragon Rush. Dragonair charged at Flygon while covered in a dragon-shaped light blue aura and then made contact thus finishing Flygon off.

“ Flygon return,” Rainbow said as she recalled Flygon. “ That was a good sparring session and your Sliggoo and Dragonair look ready to battle.

“ Now it’s time to do some training with my Altaria,” Turquoise said before Twilight decided to take a turn at Turquoise.

“ Then allow me to take a shot at it,” Twilight said.

“ Sure who are you sending out?” Turquoise asked.

“ Go Decidueye,” Twilight said as an owl wearing what looked like a green hood came out. Turquoise pulled out her Pokedex for this new pokemon.

“ Decidueye. The Arrow Quill Pokemon and the final evolved form of Rowlet. As if wielding a bow, it launches the arrow quills hidden among the feathers of its wings. Decidueye's shots never miss,” The Pokedex said.

“ Go Altaria,” Turquoise said as Altaria took the field.

“ Decidueye, let's start with Spirit Shackle. Decidueye pointed one of his wings forward and pulled on the string hanging from it thus creating an arrow from one of his quills.

“ Altaria use Cotton Guard. Altaria crossed her wings and created a bunch of white fluff. Decidueye released his arrow and it stuck into the cotton shield that was just created. “ Now use Dragon Breath. Altaria unleashed her dragon Breath which did decent damage to Decidueye.

“ Not bad but let’s see how you handle our next move. Decidueye use Leaf Blade. Decidueye charged at Altaria with the quills on his wings glowing green and extending.

“ Altaria use Cotton Guard again. Altaria created another fluff shield only this time Decidueye managed to cut through it and slightly damage Altaria. Suddenly Altaria began focusing some kind of pink energy and then fired a pink ball of energy at Decidueye who was hit by it and fainted.

“ What kind of move was that?” Turquoise asked.

“ That was Moon Blast,” Twilight said as she recalled her Decidueye.

“ Ok I think we are now ready for the tournament,” Turquoise said.


The next day Turquoise left for the field where the Dragons Cup was being held. Turquoise was surprised to see that Selina and Rick were also competing.

“ I hope you’re ready to lose to me again Turquoise,” Selina said smugly.

“ I won't lose to you this time,” Turquoise said.

“ You better not lose because I want to battle you most of all,” Rick said to Turquoise. As they were talking the tournament official drew their attention to a blank 16 person bracket and a man holding a box.

“ All of you will be drawing lots to determine the match-ups so let’s start with Clair,” The Official said as a woman with long blue hair wearing a light blue skin-tight suit with a cape walked up and stuck her arm into the box. A few seconds later she pulled out a slip of paper and read what was on it.

“ 11,” Clair said.

“ Let’s see that puts you in the sixth match,” The official said as he wrote Clair’s name under the eleventh spot. “ Next up is Selina. Selina walked up and stuck her arm into the box. Seconds later she pulled out a slip of paper.

“ 5,” Selina said.

“ That puts you in the third match,” The official said. After calling a few others whose numbers were 8,12, and 15 it was Turquoise’s turn to draw. After sticking her arm into the box and moving it around some she pulled out a slip with the number 7 on it. “ Number 7, that puts you in the fourth match against Ren. Next up is Rick. Rick walked up and stuck his arm into the box then pulled out a piece of paper.

“ 1,” Rick said.

“ That puts you in the first match,” The official said. After the other contestants were assigned their lots the tournament began. The Mc for the tournament walked to the center of the field and spoke.

“ Welcome to the dragon’s cup, everyone. allow me to show you the matchups. First Match Rick Vs Jerry. Second Match Brandon vs Goh. Third Match Selina vs Rei. Fourth Match Turquoise vs Ren. Fifth match Drake Vs Lance. Sixth match Clair vs Raihan. Seventh match Kite vs Soma. And finally, the eighth match Cynthia vs Iris,” The Mc announced before Rick and A boy with brown hair and white skin walked onto the field. After taking their positions Rick called out his pokemon first.
“ Go Druddigon,” Rick said as he threw his Pokeball which popped open and unleashed a dragon with blue scales and a red dragonic head. Turquoise pulled out her Pokedex for more info.

“ Druddigon. The Cave Pokemon. Druddigon are vicious and cunning. They take up residence in nests dug out by other Pokémon, treating the stolen nests as their own lairs,” The Pokedex said.

“ Go Dratini,” Jerry said as he sent his Dratini out which made Rick look upset.

“ You challenge my Druddigon with that. That is just pathetic,” Rick said.

“ We shall see who is pathetic. Dratini use Thunder Wave. Dratini unleashed a small wave of electricity on Druddigon which did not faze Rick or Druddigon at all.

“ Weak. Druddigon use Dragon Claw. Druddigon’s claw was covered in blue energy which not only slashed Dratini hard but knocked it out in one hit.

“ Dratini is unable to battle Druddigon wins which means Rick wins the match,” The Ref said as Rick walked away unsatisfied with his win. After Jerry left the field a man dressed as an explorer and a man with slightly tanned skin took their positions on the field.

And now our second match will be between the pyramid king Brandon and the head researcher of the Cerise Lab in Vermillion City Goh,” The announcer said.

“ Regidraco I need your assistance,” Brandon said as he threw his Pokeball which popped open and unleashed a red orb with legs and two halves of a dragon’s head for arms, and several dots for a face. Turquoise pulled out her Pokedex for more info and what happened really surprised her.

“ Unregister Pokemon detected No data found,” The Pokedex said.

“ No data?” Turquoise said in shock.

“ I just got back from the Split Decision Ruins in the Crown Tundra which is where I found Regidraco. so of course you won't find any data on it,” Brandon said to Turquoise.

“ Well let’s see how it battles. Go Flygon,” Goh said as he sent out his Flygon. Goh managed to put up quite the fight until Brandon decided to end it.

“ You put up quite a good battle but now I must end it. Regidraco use Dragon Energy. Regidraco merged its arms creating the head of a dragon before unleashing a pink beam that nailed Flygon with more than enough power to knock it out.

“ Flygon is unable to battle Regidraco, which means the winner of the match is Brandon,” The Ref said while pointing his flag at Brandon. The third match went by quickly with Selina and her Gabite dominating. As soon as the match ended Turquoise along with a boy with long black hair wearing a Chinese-style outfit came onto the field.

“ Turtonator come on out,” Ren said while doing some martial arts moves before throwing his Pokeball which popped open and unleashed a turtle-like creature with a spiky red and yellow shell. Turquoise pulled out her Pokedex knowing she can get info on this one.

“ Turtonator. The Blast Turtle Pokemon. Explosive substances coat the shell on its back. Enemies that dare attack it will be blown away by an immense detonation,” The Pokedex said.

“ Go Sliggoo,” Turquoise said as she sent out her Sliggoo.

“ Battle begin,” The ref said.

“ Sliggoo use Rain Dance. Sliggoo launched a ball made of water into the air which then transformed into rain clouds and started raining.

“ It's going to take more than a little rain to beat us. Turtonator use Shell Smash. Turtonator’s shell was covered in cracks before breaking and gathering onto its body like armor. “ Now use Scale Shot. Turtonator fired multiple blasts of its scales at Sliggoo who just took it and managed to survive the attack.

“ Now it's our turn. Sliggoo use Water Pulse. Sliggoo fired a ball made of water at Turtonator who tried to dodge it but slipped and fell before getting nailed by the Water Pulse and fainting.

“ Turtonator is unable to battle. Sliggoo is the winner which means Turquoise wins the match,” The ref said while pointing his right flag at Turquoise. Suddenly Sliggoo began to glow which excited Turquoise.

“ Looks like my Sliggoo is evolving,” Turquoise said as Sliggoo’s body began to grow bigger while changing shape. After the light died down a big lavender-colored dragon-like creature whose body had the consistency of goo stood where Sliggoo once did. Turquoise decided to use her Pokedex to learn more.

“ Goodra. The Dragon Pokemon and the evolved form of Sliggoo. Its form of offense is forcefully stretching out its horns. The strikes land 100 times harder than any blow from a heavyweight boxer,” The Pokedex said.

“ And it looks like you learn a new move as well,” Turquoise said. The rest of the matches were intense and as soon as the last one ended with Iris winning the match the announcer gathered the eight winning trainers before making her announcement.

“ And that concludes day one of the Dragon’s Cup. The Eight trainers moving on to round two are Rick, Brandon, Selina, Turquoise, Lance, Clair, Kite, and Iris,” The Announcer said as the bracket was updated. “ And the match-up for tomorrow are as follows. First, match Rick vs Brandon. Second match. Selina vs Turquoise. Third match. Lance vs Clair. And the fourth match. Kite vs Iris. As soon as the announcer declared day one over the other competitors left for the Pokemon center while Turquoise went home for the night to do some last-minute training with her Altaria since she knew who Selina will be going with for tomorrow’s match.

Author's Note:

Turquoise's Team
Dragonair ♂ LV:45 Moves: Dragon Rush/ Thunder Wave/ Slam/ Dragon Rage
Goodra ♂ LV: 50 Moves: Acid Spray/ Aqua Tail/ Rain Dance/ Dragon Pulse
Altaria ♀ LV:45 Moves: Sing/ Take Down/ Dragon Breath/ Moon Blast

Rick's Team
Druddigon ♂ Lv:50 Moves: Dragon Claw/ Iron Head/ Outrage/ Hone Claws

Brandon's Team
Regidraco LV: 70 Moves: Dragon Energy/ Laser Focus/ Dragon Claw/ Hammer Arm

Selina's Team
Gabite ♂ LV:45 Moves: Sand Tomb/ Dual Chop/ Dragon Claw/ Double Team

Turquoise: Badges:8 Ribbons:5

I decided to limit the list to only the pokemon that are competing in the dragon's cup to make it easier to track everyone's progress.

PreviousChapters Next