• Published 10th Apr 2020
  • 1,512 Views, 108 Comments

Pokemon Turquoise - foxmaster



A Pokemon/mlp crossover with characters from Mlp as pokemon trainers

  • ...
3
 108
 1,512

PreviousChapters Next
The Fall Of Team Supernova

The girls were walking down the path leading to Saffron City until they arrived in front of the gate which was guarded by a couple of Supernova grunts. Before the girls could approach a woman with dark skin and big indigo hair stop them.

“ Where do you kids think you’re going?” The woman asked.

“ To Saffron City, we want to challenge the Gym Leader,” Rainbow said.

“ No you’re not you’re turning around right now,” The woman said before Rainbow lost her temper.

“ LISTEN, LADY, WE ARE GOING IN THERE RATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT,” Rainbow shouted only to be gaged by the woman as she made sure the guards did not here her.

“ Ok fine you may enter. However, you must help us take back Saffron City if you do,” The Woman said. The woman had them follow her down a side path that leads to a big clearing in the middle of the forest with a bunch of medium-sized tents set up like a base camp from a war movie. As soon as the entered the base camp A woman Turquoise recognized from a few years ago with blue hair and matching blue eyes wearing a black dress with pink on the button with boots of the same color approached them.

“ There you are Iris where were you and who are these kids?” The woman asked.

“ Sorry Dawn I was patrolling our side of the gate when I saw these four approaching,” Iris said.

“ Wait? your Dawn I remember seeing you a few years ago,” Turquoise said.

“ Turquoise? What are you doing so far from Pallet Town?” Dawn asked.

“ I started my journey,” Turquoise said.

“ That’s great which path are you taking?” Dawn asked.

“ I’m doing both contests and gym battles,” Turquoise said.

“ Are you sure you can handle it? An old friend of mine always said its best not to do too much at once,” Dawn asked.

“ I can handle it besides I’m getting close to one of my goals,” Turquoise said as she showed Dawn her ribbon case.

“ You have four ribbons already that’s great,” Dawn said.

“ If the two of you are done chatting we have a city to take back,” Iris said.

“ Right so let’s see what Pokemon you four have,” Dawn said. After calling out all of their pokemon Dawn and Iris allowed them to join in the fight to take down Team Supernova.

“ Is it just the two of you or are their more people?” Turquoise asked.

“ It’s just us two stationed here the rest of our forces are stationed at the other three gates,” Iris said. After discussing the plan everyone moved out. Iris took out the guards with her Dragonite which allowed them to get past the gate and into the city. As soon as they made it inside an army of Supernova grunts sent out an army of strange-looking bird-like creatures. Turquoise pulled out her Pokedex for information.

“ Sigilyph. The Avianoid Pokemon. Psychic power allows these Pokémon to fly. Some say they were the guardians of an ancient city. Others say they were the guardians' emissaries,” The Pokedex said.

“ Dreepy use Sucker Punch on all of them,” Turquoise said as she sent out Dreepy who unleashed all of her power on the army of Sigilyph which after defeating them all caused Dreepy to glow.

“ Looks like dreepy is evolving,” Twilight said as Dreepy began to change form as she grew bigger until the flash died and in her place was a bigger dragon with a single red mark on her belly and a Dreepy hanging on to her head.

“ Drakloak,” The new dragon shouted. Turquoise pulled out her Pokedex again.

“ Drakloak. The Caretaker Pokemon and the evolved form of Dreepy. It's capable of flying faster than 120 mph. It battles alongside Dreepy and dotes on them until they successfully evolve,” The Pokedex said.

“ And it looks like you have a whole new set of moves as well,” Turquoise said as more Supernova Grunts came.

“ You two go on ahead leave these goons to us,” Rainbow said as she called out her Flygon.

“ No problem. Turquoise come with us we may need you and that Drakloak of yours,” Dawn said before all three of them ran towards the Silph Tower. As they were running more Grunts ambushed them with an army of Houndoom and Mightyena. Before a battle could break out a male voice was heard.

“ Pikachu use Thunderbolt. A yellow mouse-like creature with red cheeks and a thunderbolt shaped tail leaped into the air and unleashed his Thunderbolt on all the Houndoom and Mightyena which knocked them all out.

“ Thanks for the save Ash,” Dawn said.

“ No problem,” Ash said as Turquoise pulled out her Pokedex.

“ Pikachu. The Mouse Pokemon. Pikachu that can generate powerful electricity have cheek sacs that are extra soft and super stretchy,” The Pokedex said.

“ Serena and the others have all the Supernova Grunts out here occupied so let’s storm that tower,” Ash said as all four of them entered the tower. Ash and the others tried to use the elevator but it was not responding as if they turned the power for it off. Ash and the others ran up the stairs and as soon as they reached the sixth floor they were ambushed by a woman with long spiky red hair with a side bang covering her right eye wearing a lab coat.

“ I see you four managed to get past the grunts well now you face me. I’m one of Team Supernova’s admins. Call me Ann,” Ann said as she pulled out her Pokeball.

“ Leave this one to me you three keep going,” Iris said as she called out her Dragonite.

“ You three aren't going anywhere. Garbodor stop them,” Ann said as she called out a creature that looked like a giant heap of garbage with long arms. Before those arms could grab them Dragonite stepped on them thus making Garbodor struggle.

“ Your opponent is me so forget about my friends because I won,t let you stop them,” Iris said.


Meanwhile back outside Twilight and the others in the eastern sector of Saffron put up a good fight until the constant battles began to take their toll on them.

“ There is no end to them,” Twilight said.

“ Tell me about it and we are running out of pokemon to fight with,” Rarity said. Just as things were looking hopeless a couple of voices were heard.

“ Gyrados use Hydro Pump,” A familiar female voice said as Gyrados blasted all the Houndoom with Hydro Pump.

“ Steelix use Hyper Beam,” A male voice said as Steelix blasted all the Mightyena away with a powerful Hyper beam. The voices revealed to be Misty along with a man with dark skin and brown hair with closed eyes.

“It's so good to see you again Misty,” Twilight said.

“ Its good to see you, girls, too,” Misty said.

“ Sorry for taking so long. The grunts on the western end had some healers mixed in so it took longer than we thought,” The man said.

“ Girls meet Brock the previous Pewter City Gym Leader,” Misty said.

“ Did you say previous Pewter City Gym Leader. Are you related to Forrest?” Twilight asked.

“ He is the oldest of my younger siblings. How is the Gym by the way?” Brock asked.

“ Pretty good. Your brother is a skilled Gym Leader,” Twilight said.

“ If you two are done chatting we have more grunts come our way,” Rainbow said.

“ Right leave the healing to me,” Brock said.


Meanwhile, on the southern end of Saffron City, A man with yellow hair and glasses wearing a blue mechanic’s outfit with a big backpack along with two other men, one with green hair and eyes wearing a waiter’s outfit and one with black hair with glasses were fighting an army of grunts as well.

“ Cilen I don,t know how much longer we can keep this up,” The yellow-haired man said to the green-haired man.

“ Hang in there Clement we just need to hold them off until Ash beats Jessie and James. How are you holding up Max,” Cilen asked the black-haired man.

“ Right now not so good. Slacking is getting worn out,” Max said. Just when things were looking hopeless on their end a thunderbolt along with two fire attacks came out of nowhere and wiped out all of the grunt’s pokemon.

“ Thanks for the assist Bonnie,” Clement said to a girl that was younger than him with blonde hair.

“ You as well Serena and May,” Cilen said to a woman with long honey blonde hair and blue eyes and a woman with brown hair.

“ Think nothing of it we are just doing our part to help Ash take back the city,” May said.


Meanwhile, on the Northern end, a group of trainers just defeated the last of the grunts on their end and decided to split up to help the others.

“ Man, that sure was a tough battle,” A woman with dark skin and green hair said to a girl with blonde hair and green eyes.

“ Tell me about it. Snowy almost looks exhausted,” The Blonde girl said while petting her Alolan Ninetails.

“ We need to keep fighting,” A woman with blue hair and blue eyes said.

“ That's right we can,t let our burning spirits die out until Ash takes back the City,” The man with darker skin said as his eyes burned with spirit.

“ Kiawe is right Ash is depending on us to help him take back Saffron City,” A man with orange hair with a bulky build said. After splitting up Kiawe along with the man with orange hair rushed off to aid their forces on the Eastern side while the girls let to aid the southern side.


Back inside Silph Tower the three of them were now stopped on the tenth floor by a man with black hair with glasses wearing a lab coat and a woman with white hair tied in a bun also wearing a lab coat.

“ We are two of Team Supernova’s three admins. I’m Dan,” Dan said.

“ And i’m Margret,” Margret said.

“ Ash leave these two to us you keep going,” Dawn said.

“ You're going nowhere,” Dan said as he and Margaret sent out their Obstagoon and Gallade.

“ Drakloak use Phantom Force. Drakloak suddenly appeared and then struck both Gallade and Obstagoon while Ash kept going. After arriving on the top floor and busting down the door to the CEO’s office Jessie and James looked like they saw a ghost.

“ What is the twerp doing here we thought he was still in Viridian City,” Jessie said.

“ I closed the gym so all my friends and I could take back Saffron City from you creeps and so Sabrina will have a gym to come back to. And don,t even think about trying to escape the entire Kanto Police Force should now have all your grunts arrested and as soon as they get here you two are next,” Ash said.

“ Not if we have anything to say about it. Go Carnivine,” James said as he threw out a flytrap looking creature.

“ You to Seviper,’ Jessie said as she called out her Seviper.

“ Pikachu you remember what to do,” Ash said as Pikachu unleashed a thunderbolt that sent Jessie and James flying through the window and down to the ground but not before landing in a net that was set up by some of Officer Jenny’s men.

“ You two are under arrest for multiple counts of fraud, Stealing, and destruction of both public and private property,” Officer Jenny said as she confiscated all of Jessie and James’s pokeballs.

“ You may have won this round twerp but we will be back and stronger than ever,” Jessie said.

“ No you won,t,” A grunt said as he shed his disguise revealing him to be Lance of the Elite Four.

“ Lance you made it,” Ash said with joy.

“ Sorry for taking so long I had to free all the Pokemon Team Supernova had and destroy their HQ,” Lance said.

“ You destroyed our HQ?” James shouted in shock.

“ That's right Team Supernova is now dead and there won,t be any more criminal syndicates rising out of the cracks,” Lance said as Jessie and James were hauled off to prison.

“ Does that mean?” Ash asked sensing where this was going.

“ The war is now over the good guys have won,” Lance said.


A week later all the residents and Silph workers returned to the city and repaired all the damage Team Supernova caused. Even though things in Saffron City were back to normal turquoise, Twilight, and Rainbow still could not challenge the Saffron City Gym because Sabrina has yet to return from her trip overseas.

“ Maybe we should go find another Gym to challenge,” Twilight said.

“ Be patient girls Sabrina will be back in a few days in the meantime why not look around,” Nurse Joy said.

“ We have been looking around but there is not much to do,” Rainbow said.

“ The Fighting Dojo is holding the annual P1 Tournament Tomorrow. Want to check that out?” Twilight asked.

“ I’m in,” Turquoise said.

“ Beats sitting around here bored out of my mind,” Rainbow said.

“ Nurse Joy can you tell us about this P1 Tournament?” Twilight asked.

“ It's a battle tournament for Fighting-Type Pokemon. Fighting-Type Masters from all over the world gather to compete. If any of you have any Fighting-Types then you can enter,” Nurse Joy explained.

“ This could be good for my Riolu he loves to battle,” Turquoise said.

“ Great this could be a lot of fun,” Twilight said. After looking around the girls all called it a night.

Author's Note:

Turquoise's Team
Venusaur ♂ LV: 39 Moves: Seed Bomb/ Sludge Bomb/ Synthesis/ Petal Blizzard
Zoroark ♀ LV:46 Moves: Night Slash/ Detect/ Night Daze/ Knock Off
Ninetales ♀ LV: 45 Moves: Flamethrower/ Fire Blast/ Extrasensory/ Confuse Ray
Riolu ♂ LV:41 Moves: Force Palm/ Bullet Punch/ Swords Dance/ Rock Smash
Drakloak ♀ LV:50 Moves: Sucker Punch/ Phantom Force/ Dragon Tail/ Dragon Pulse
Milotic ♀ LV:35 Moves: Water Pulse/ Aqua Ring/ Disarming Voice/ Aqua Tail

At Oak's Lab
Espeon ♀ LV: 33 Moves: Confusion/ Swift/ Morning Sun/ Psybeam
Vibrava ♂ LV: 35 Moves: Bulldoze/ Dragon Breath/ Sand Tomb/ Crunch
Corviknight ♂ LV:38 Moves: Drill Peck/ Power Trip/ Hone Claws/ Steel Wing
Dratini ♂ LV:35 Moves: Wrap/ Thunder Wave/ Slam/ Dragon Rage
Goomy ♂ LV: 35 Moves: Dragon Breath/ Water Pulse/ Rain Dance/ Dragon Pulse
Altaria ♀ LV:35 Moves: Sing/ Take Down/ Dragon Breath/ Cotton Guard

Rainbow's Team
Blastoise ♂ LV:50 Moves: Ice Punch/ Water Pulse/ Hydro Cannon/ Shell Smash
Braviary ♂ LV:55 Moves: Superpower/ Tailwind/ Crush Claw/ Hone Claws
Flygon ♀ LV: 50 Moves Sandstorm/ Earthquake/ Dragon Claw/ Dragon Breath
Jolteon ♂ LV:40 Moves: Discharge/ Thunder Fang/ Pin Missile/ Swift

Jessie's Team
Seviper ♂ LV: 50 Moves: Poison Tail/ Haze/ Wrap/ Bite

James's Team
Carnivine ♂ LV:50 Moves: Vine whip/ Bullet Seed/ Bite/ Power Whip

Ash's Team
Pikachu ♂ LV:50 Moves: Thunderbolt/ Quick Attack/ Iron Tail/ Electroweb

Turquoise: Badges:5 Ribbons:4

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. It was not easy writing something like this especially with the surprise twist of Lance working behind the scenes the whole time.

PreviousChapters Next