• Published 10th Apr 2020
  • 1,511 Views, 108 Comments

Pokemon Turquoise - foxmaster



A Pokemon/mlp crossover with characters from Mlp as pokemon trainers

  • ...
3
 108
 1,511

PreviousChapters Next
Magician's Plight

Turquoise and her friends were taking a short break from their journey at a carnival that was around for just today. The girls were all doing their own thing while Turquoise was enjoying some ice cream along with her Ninetails and Zoroark.

“ That was fun wouldn’t you say, girls?” Turquoise said to her Ninetails and Zoroark as they were walking. As they were walking they suddenly heard the sound of an angry woman.

“ I had it I quit,” The woman shouted. Turquoise arrived at what looked like a man wearing a magician’s outfit pleading with a woman with purple hair wearing a lavender leotard with a matching set of Espeon ears and a tail along with a blue jacket.

“ Please don,t quit on me I need you. I promise to pay you as soon as I can,” The Magician pleaded.

“ Then pay me right now,” The woman said.

“ I can,t yet but I promise I will as soon as I have some paying customers,” The Magician said before the woman turned to his direction.

“ And just who do you think will come and watch such a lame act like yours?” The woman asked.

“ They will come I promise,” The magician pleaded as he rubbed up against the woman’s legs which made her even angrier.

“ I have had enough of your empty promises,” The woman said as she beat the snot out of the magician and shoved him into a crate that broke. “ Goodbye and good riddance. As the woman was leaving Turquoise decided to help the man up.

“ Are you alright?” Turquoise asked.

“ Are you a nice person?” The man asked.

“ Usually I am,” Turquoise said.

“ Then won't you help me with my act?” The man asked.

“ I guess I will but just for today,” Turquoise said. Sometime later Turquoise was now wearing a red leotard with a matching set of Vulpix ears and tails along with the curled part of its hair. “ I am now regretting my choice and why did they have to make my chest bigger? At least it's a small crowd so no one can see me.

“ So this is where you were Turquoise,” Applejack said which caused Turquoise to blush deeply from embarrassment.

“ What are all of you doing here?” Turquoise asked while still looking embarrassed.

“ Cute outfit should I use a Fire Stone on you and make you my Ninetails,” Rainbow said while laughing which caused Ninetails to unleash her Flamethrower on Rainbow for saying that. Rainbow was scorched before passing out.

“ You most certainly deserved that,” Rarity said before the girls took their seats.

“ And now it's time to begin. I am the Amazing Ryuji and for my first trick Go Exeggcute,” Ryuji said as he called out a bunch of eggs with faces and then juggled them which did not impress the audience.

“ Boo, that is lame,” A man in the crowd said.

“ Show us some real magic,” Another man in the crowd said.

“ You asked for it behold,” Ryuji said as he pulled out a staff with a blue orb on the end of it. The crowd was full of anticipation as they waited to see what Ryuji was going to do. “ Behold the power of fire. The staff unleashed a small flame that flickered out the second it formed which caused the crowd to look angry.

“ All that build up for a lousy flame you stink,” Rainbow said as the crowd began throwing things at Ryuji. Ryuji tried again and this time it worked to his amazement. He kept unleashing streams of flames to Turquosie’s nervousness.

“ Shouldn’t you be careful with where you point that thing?” Turquoise asked.

“ Nonsense it works and that’s all that matters,” Ryuji said before setting off the sprinkler system and making the crowd angry.

“ I want my money back,” A man in the crowd shouted.

“ I have seen better magic shows performed by kindergarteners,” Another man said. As the crowd was leaving the worst of it all was about to begin. Rarity threw a jacket at Turquoise so she could cover herself before exiting the tent. As soon as the girls were out of the tent the owner of the carnival chewed Ryuji out.

“ You’re fired,” The owner shouted at the top of his lungs.

“ Please sir give me another chance I promise to do better,” Ryuji pleaded.

“ I’m done giving you chances. Not only is your show the worst attraction we got but you almost burned my carnival to the ground,” The owner said before leaving with Ryuji crying his eyes out.

“ I feel bad for him,” Turquoise said.

“ You still want to help him even after he made you wear that getup?” Rainbow asked.

“ He asked for my help and besides the outfit is starting to grow on me,” Turquoise said. Ryuji was still crying his eyes out as Turquoise walked up to him.

“ Maybe I should just give up on my dream of making it to Vegas and being a great magician like the great Melvin,” Ryuji said.

“ Don,t give up on your dream Ryuji, you can do it,” Turquoise said.

“ What’s the use no one likes my show and I just lost the only gig I was lucky enough to get,” Ryuji said.

“ Perhaps my friends and I can help,” Turquoise said.

“ You will do that for me?” Ryuji asked.

“ Of course darling. Now tell us what other Pokemon do you have?” Rarity asked.

“ All I have is my Exeggcute,” Ryuji said.

“ That’s it? just those puny eggs,” Rainbow said in shock.

“ If I had a Leaf Stone then I could evolve it into an Exeggutor,” Ryuji said.

“ Normally I have an abundance of Leaf Stones on me but I’m all out and the rest of my supply is back home,” Rarity said.

“ How do you have so many of them?” Turquoise asked.

“ I’m a collector of rare stones and the stone mines near our home town are like a gold mine,” Rarity said.

“ Not that it matters since these eggs don't do anything,” Rainbow said which riled the Exeggcute up to the point where they used Hypnosis on Rainbow. Ryuji noticed how riled up Exeggcute was.

“ I like for all of you to stop,” Ryuji said.

“ Yes master,” Rainbow said in a tired tone. Suddenly Ryuji had an idea. While Turquoise and the others went to convince the owner of the carnival to give Ryuji another chance Ryuji took Rainbow Dash with him into the forest with a cart. As soon as they made it to the forest which was full of Exeggutor Ryuji had Rainbow battle them for him.

“ Go Flygon,” Rainbow said with less enthusiasm than usual. “ Use Earthquake. Flygon landed on the ground hard which shook the ground and awakened all of the Exeggutor. The Exeggutor all used Hypnosis only to hypnotize themselves due to their many faces and started running towards the carnival.

What have I done,” Ryuji said as he snapped Rainbow out of her trance and ran back to the Carnival with her. As soon as they got there The girls looked confused.

“ Where were you two and why do you look flustered?” Turquoise asked.

“ My Exeggcute used hypnosis on your friend and I borrowed her to help find some new pokemon for my act and well we have a whole bunch of Exeggutor coming here,” Ryuji explained.

“ Why didn’t you just ask?” Rarity asked.

“ We will worry about this later but for now we must stop those wild Exeggutor before they destroy this place,” Turquoise said as all the Exeggutor appeared on the horizon. “ Zoroark use Night Slash on all of them. Zoroark used her Night Slash on as many as she could but ended up getting tired after taking down twenty of them. “ Zoroark come back and rest. Ninetails your turn. Ninetails walked in front of Turquoise and awaited her command. “ Ninetails use Flamethrower rapid fire. Ninetails fired her Flamethrower rapidly which managed to snap some of them out of their trance but not enough to stop them.

“ Ryuji don't just stand there. help her out,” Applejack said.

“ But I’m no good what if I fail?” Ryuji asked.

“ Listen, Turquoise is doing what she can because she wanted to help you and if she can work hard to accomplish that then don't you think you can do the same for your dream?” Rainbow asked.

“ Your right. Hang on Turquoise,” Ryuji said as he pulled out his fire staff. Both the streams from the staff and Flamethrower combined and managed to snap all but one of the Exeggutor out of their trance. Ryuji pulled out a Pokeball and threw it at the last Exeggutor and after a few shakes, it clicked closed. “ I just caught an Exeggutor. After seeing Ryuji in action the owner decided to give Ryuji one last chance with the condition he does some practice first.

“ So what kind of trick do you have in mind?” Turquoise asked.

“ I have a few in mind but I will need another one of you to help me,” Ryuji said.

“ Let’s have Rainbow help,” Applejack said.

“ What? Why me?” Rainbow asked.

“ Because you owe Turquoise for making fun of her earlier,” Rarity said.

“ Fine,” Rainbow said reluctantly. Sometime later when a bigger crowd gathered Rainbow came out next to Turquoise wearing an Alolan version of the Vulpix outfit Turquoise was still in. Ryuji performed many new tricks with renewed confidence and the crowd was loving it.

“ And now for my finale, my assistant shall enter this box. Turquoise if you would,” Ryuji said as Turquoise entered a magic box before she was locked inside before Rainbow chained the box so it would look like Turquoise had no way out. “ As you can see ladies and gentlemen my assistant has no way out of that box but let's see if we can get her out. Suddenly Ryuji pointed his fire staff at the box and then unleashed a stream of fire at it which caused it to explode and cover the stage in a huge plume of smoke. Right before the explosion occurred Exeggutor used its Psychic to pull Turquoise out safely and place her back in her spot next to Rainbow. As soon as the smoke cleared Turquoise looked unscathed by the explosion which caused the crowd to erupt in applause and Ryuji to shed tears of joy. After the show ended The owner decided to make Ryuji’s show a big part of his carnival and to hire some assistants and stagehands for him. After Turquoise and Rainbow changed back into their original outfits they bid Ryuji farewell. Before they could leave the same woman Turquoise saw from earlier came back looking regretful.

“ Excuse me girls but by any chance is the amazing Ryuji still here?” The Woman asked.

“ Depends, are you here to yell at him again?” Turquoise asked.

“ No, I'm here to apologize to him. I felt bad for exploding at him and realized that he needs me,” The woman said.

“ Well he is still at the tent if you hurry you can speak with him before the carnival packs up,” Turquoise said.

“ Thanks,” The woman said before going to the tent and Turquoise and her friends continued on their way back to Lavender Town.

“ By the way, Turquoise, how did it feel to be a magician’s assistant?” Rarity asked.

“ It felt great,” Turquoise said.

“ Even with that outfit, Ryuji made you wear?” Rainbow asked.

“ I kind of liked it and so did my Ninetails,” Turquoise said.

“ In any case, it's on to Lavender Town,” Twilight said as the girls soon reached the river. As they were walking up the river they ran into a couple of faces they had not seen in a while.

“ Team Supernova? I thought you were all in Saffron City?” Turquoise said in shock.

“ We still have a very strong foothold there. The bosses sent us to eliminate anyone who could foil our plans and that includes you dorkettes are among them,” Isabelle said.

“ So prepare to be eliminated,” Chris said as he and Isabelle pulled out their pokeballs.

“ Mightyena come on out,” Isabelle said as she called out her Mightyena.

“ You too Houndoom,” Chris said as he called out a bigger dog that had a spiked tail and horns along with bones on its back. Turquoise pulled out her Pokedex for this one.

“ Houndoom. The dark Pokemon and the evolved form of Houndour. They spew flames mixed with poison to finish off their opponents. They divvy up their prey evenly among the members of their pack,” The Pokedex said.

“ So your Houndour has finally evolved,” Turquoise said.

“ That's right and now I'm about to unleash his fury on you dorkettes,” Chris said.

“ Not if I have anything to say about it. Go Zoroark,” Turquoise said as she called out Zoroark.

“ Mightyena use Thunder Fang. Mightyena charged at Zoroark with fangs laced in electricity.

“ Houndoom use Fire Fang. Houndoom charged at Zoroark with fangs laced in fire. Suddenly Zoroark generated a sphere made of black energy and slammed it on the ground thus generating a pulse of black energy which sent both Houndoom and Mightyena flying at Isabelle and Chris before sending them flying through the sky.

“ Did Zoroark just learn what I think she did?” Turquoise asked.

“ Sure did that was Night Daze,” Twilight said.

“ But how?” Turquoise asked.

“ It must have been from battling all those Exeggutor,” Twilight theorized.

“ In any case, let's keep going before any more Supernova grunts attack us,” Applejack said as the girls continued onward to Lavender Town.

Author's Note:

Turquoise's Team
Venusaur ♂ LV: 39 Moves: Seed Bomb/ Sludge Bomb/ Synthesis/ Petal Blizzard
Zoroark ♀ LV:46 Moves: Night Slash/ Detect/ Night Daze/ Knock Off
Ninetales ♀ LV: 45 Moves: Flamethrower/ Fire Blast/ Extrasensory/ Confuse Ray
Riolu ♂ LV:41 Moves: Force Palm/ Bullet Punch/ Swords Dance/ Rock Smash
Altaria ♀ LV:35 Moves: Sing/ Take Down/ Dragon Breath/ Cotton Guard
Milotic ♀ LV:35 Moves: Water Pulse/ Aqua Ring/ Disarming Voice/ Aqua Tail

At Oak's Lab
Espeon ♀ LV: 33 Moves: Confusion/ Swift/ Morning Sun/ Psybeam
Vibrava ♂ LV: 35 Moves: Bulldoze/ Dragon Breath/ Sand Tomb/ Crunch
Corviknight ♂ LV:38 Moves: Drill Peck/ Power Trip/ Hone Claws/ Steel Wing
Dratini ♂ LV:35 Moves: Wrap/ Thunder Wave/ Slam/ Dragon Rage
Goomy ♂ LV: 35 Moves: Dragon Breath/ Water Pulse/ Rain Dance/ Dragon Pulse

Isabelle's Team
Mightyena ♂ LV:35 Moves: Assurance/ Howl/ Snarl/ Thunder Fang
Silicobra ♂ Lv:25 Moves: Glare/ Headbutt/ Bulldoze/ Brutal Swing

Chris's Team
Houndoom ♂ LV:35 Moves: Fire Fang/ Howl/ Smog/ Faint Attack
Beldum LV:20 Moves: Take Down

Turquoise: Badges:5 Ribbons:3

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

PreviousChapters Next