• Published 10th Apr 2020
  • 1,512 Views, 108 Comments

Pokemon Turquoise - foxmaster



A Pokemon/mlp crossover with characters from Mlp as pokemon trainers

  • ...
3
 108
 1,512

PreviousChapters Next
Mega Surprises

The next day of the Tag battle began and Turquoise and Minato were raring to go as well as Rainbow and Gilda. After killing some time until the afternoon rolled around everyone who made it to the second round of the tournament gathered to see who they would be up against. The first match was Rainbow and Gilda against a Bug Maniac and a Hoopster wearing a blue and red basketball jersey with the number 41 on it.

“ You girls are going down hard,” The Hoopster said while spinning his Pokeball on the tip of his finger.

“ You’re the ones who are going down,” Gilda said.

“ Not if my Bug-Types have anything to say about it,” The Bug Maniac said.

“ Whatever let’s do this,” Rainbow said.

“ And now let’s see what Pokemon our competitors have for us today,” The Mayor said.

“ Flygon come on out,” Rainbow said as she threw her Pokeball and unleashed a green dragon-like creature with red accents and red lens like eyes.

“ Blaziken to the Hoop,” The Hoopster said as he called out his Blazeken.

“ Scrafty lets rock,” Gilda said as she called out her Scrafty.

“ Beedrill let’s go,” The Bug Maniac said as he called out his Beedrill. Turquoise pulled out her Pokedex for Flygon.

“ Flygon. The Mystic Pokemon and the evolved form of Vibrava. It is nicknamed the Desert Spirit because the flapping of its wings sounds like a woman singing,” The Pokedex said.

“ Battle begin,” The Mayor said.

“ Flygon use Sandstorm. Flygon whipped its wings and created a sandstorm on the field.

“ Blaziken keep your guard up there is no telling where they might be,” The Hoopster said. The Hoopster closed his eyes and listened for the sound of Flygon’s wings before having Blaziken attack. “ Blaziken use Blaze Kick and aim for the left. Blaziken’s foot was covered in fire before he spin kicked to the left and managed to nail Flygon for some decent damage.

“ You managed to sense where Flygon was among this dense Sandstorm not bad,” Rainbow said.

“ Now it’s our turn to attack. Beedrill use Twineedle on Scrafty. Beedrill charged in with both the stingers on its arms glowing purple as he thrusts them forward.

“ Scrafty use Brick Break. After using the Sandstorm to dodge Scrafty unleashed its brick break on Beedrill inflicting a good amount of damage and sending Beedrill onto the ground.

“ Gilda I’m about to end this quickly brace yourself,” Rainbow said.

“ Right. Scrafty use Protect. Scrafty erected a barrier around itself.

“ Flygon use Earthquake. Flygon landed on the field hard and caused the ground to shake. Before Beedrill could get back up the Earthquake hit it hard along with Blaziken which knocked them both out. After the Sandstorm cleared the ref made his call.

“ Blaziken and Beedrill are both unable to battle the winners are Flygon and Scrafty,” The ref said as he pointed his right arm at Rainbow and Gilda.

“ We did it we won,” Rainbow said. After Rainbow and Gilda entered the spectator’s box it was now Turquoise and Minato against a Black Belt and a female Ace Trainer.

“ Don,t think you can beat us just as easily as you beat those other two,” The Black belt said.

“ We are looking forward to what kind of battle you will show us,” Turquoise said.

“ Bring it,” The Ace Trainer said.

“ Now bring out your pokemon,” The Mayor said.

“ Go Ninetails,” Turquoise said as she called out her Ninetails.

“ Gallade let’s go,” Minato said as he called out a green and white warrior-like creature with red eyes.

“ Hitmontop Let’s go,” The Black belt said as he called out a brown and blue humanoid-like creature with a spike on its head with a tail that looked like its legs.

“ Go Yanmega,” The Ace Trainer said as she called out her Yanmega. Turquoise pulled out her Pokedex for both Sawk and Gallade.

“ Gallade. The Blade Pokemon. Sharply attuned to others' wishes for help, this Pokémon seeks out those in need and aids them in battle,” The Pokedex said before Turquoise moved on to Hitmontop. Hitmontop. The Handstand Pokemon. It launches kicks while spinning. If it spins at high speed, it may bore its way into the ground.

“ Battle Begin,” The Mayor said.

“ Ninetails use Flamethrower on Yanmega. Ninetails unleashed her Flamethrower on Yanmega.

“ Yanmega use Detect. Yanmega suddenly did a loop after its eyes glowed. “ Now use Ancient Power on Ninetails. Yanmega unleashed its ancient power on Ninetails and it looked like it was about to hit until Minato reacted.

“ Gallade intercept that and use Protect. Gallade got in front of Ninetails and used his protect.

“ Hitmontop use Feint. Hitmontop began spinning like a top with his legs glowing which shocked Minato.

“ Hitmontop can use Feint?” Minato said.

“ You’re surprised. Feint is a move that can shatter move like Protect and Detect. Hitmontop shattered Gallade’s Protect and dealt some damage to him.

“ Gallade use Psycho Cut on that Hitmontop. Gallade raised his arm and then sent a blade of psychic energy flying at Hitmontop.

“ Yanmega block that attack with Sonic Boom. Yanmega flew in front of the attack and countered it with a blade of its own which canceled each other out.

“ Ninetails use Flamethrower on Yanmega again. Ninetails unleashed another Flamethrower.

“ Again just like last time. Yanmega use Detect. Yanmega’s eyes glowed which Minato was expecting.

“ Gallade now it’s your turn to use Feint. Gallade’s arm began to glow as he leaped at Yanmega.

“ Oh no, you don’t. Hitmontop use Triple Kick to intercept that attack. Hitmontop managed to spin in front of Gallade and not only block the Feint but repelled him while dealing minor damage.

“ Darn we will never beat these two since they keep intercepting our attacks,” Minato said causing Turquoise to suddenly form an idea.

“ I got it. Minato try attacking again,” Turquoise said.

“ Whatever you say beautiful. Gallade use Psycho Cut on Hitmontop. Gallade unleashed another Psycho Cut which was on target like last time.

“ You never learn, do you. Yanmega intercept it and use Sonic Boom. Just as Yanmega was about to act Turquoise initiated her plan.

“ Ninetails use Extrasensory on Yanmega. Ninetails managed to catch Yanmega in a field of telekinetic energy thus holding it still while Gallade’s attack manages to land dealing a good amount of damage. Hitmontop managed to get back up but looked like he was almost out of health.

“ Before your attack landed I had Hitmontop use Endure so he has enough power for one last attack. Hitmontop use Mega Kick on Ninetails. Hitmontop spun like crazy as his feet glowed brightly.

“ Gallade intercept and use Protect. Gallade jumped in front of Ninetails and used Protect blocking the Mega Kick while Ninetails slammed Yanmega onto the ground. “ Gallade use Slash on Hitmontop. Gallade leaped at Hitmontop with his arm extending.

“ We won,t lose this match. Hitmontop use Mega Kick with all you got. Hitmontop spun even faster while Gallade suddenly appeared on the other side of the field. After his arm returned to normal Hitmontop fainted.

“ Hitmontop is unable to battle,” The ref said.

“ No one to save you now. Ninetails use Fire Blast. Ninetails unleashed her star-shaped blast of fire and managed to nail Yanmega for a ton of damage which caused it to faint.

“ Yanmega is unable to battle so the winners are Ninetails and Gallade,” The ref said as he pointed his right arm at Turquoise and Minato.

“ We did it,” Minato said with joy. The next two battles went by quickly and as soon as the last battle ended the Mayor declared day two of the tournament over. As soon as everyone returned to the Pokemon Center and left their pokemon with Nurse Joy everyone the three girls and Minato got together.

“ Looks like it’s us against you two tomorrow,” Gilda said.

“ Can,t wait,” Minato said.

“ Who do you think will win the second match tomorrow?” Turquoise asked.

“ My money is on those two with the Mega Evolved Pokemon,” Rainbow said remembering how they swept through the battle without using their Mega Evolution.

“ How can you tell they can Mega Evolve?” Minato asked.

“ Because both of their Pokemon were wearing Mega stones I’m sure you have something like that too?” Turquoise asked.

“ I may have one but I prefer to save it for the final,” Minato said.

“ So what do you say we make this the most epic battle we ever had,” Rainbow said.

“ You’re on,” Turquoise said.


The next day Turquoise and Minato stood on their side of the field eager to begin the most epic battle they ever had. As soon as Rainbow and Gilda were ready the Mayor told them to call forth their pokemon.

“ Go Venusaur,” Turquoise said as she called out her Venusaur.

“ Glalie let’s go,” Minato said as he called out his Glalie.

“ Blastoise come on out,” Rainbow said as she called out her Blastoise.

“ Obstagoon lets rock,” Gilda said as she calls out a black and white beast-like creature with grey fur in some places with its arms crossed and piercing magenta eyes. Turquoise pulled out her Pokedex to learn more about Obstagoon.

“ Obstagoon. The Blocking Pokemon. It evolved after experiencing numerous fights. While crossing its arms, it lets out a shout that would make any opponent flinch,” The Pokedex said.

“ Battle begin,” The Mayor said.

“ Obstagoon use Cross chop on Glalie. Obstagoon crossed its arms while charging at Glalie ready to chop it.

“ Glalie use Double Team. Glalie split into multiple copies and Obstagoon chopped one of the fakes. “ Now use Icicle Spear. Glalie along with its clones managed to nail Obstagoon with a barrage of Icicles thus dealing a great amount of damage.

“ Blastoise use Water Pulse on the ground. Blastoise fired his water pulse on the ground and created a wave that eliminated all the fakes and nailed the real Glalie.

“ Venusaur use Petal Blizzard. Venusaur whipped up a massive Blizzard of flower petals that nailed both Blastoise and Obstagoon.

“ Glalie use Protect. Glalie defended itself from the Petal Blizzard.

“ Obstagoon use Obstruct. Obstagoon crossed its arms and erected a barrier around itself.

“ Blastoise use Ice Punch on Venusaur. Blastoise withstood the attack and managed to land a powerful Ice Punch on Venusaur.

“ Not bad but it was all for naught. Venusaur use Synthesis. Venusaur was suddenly bathed in sunlight as he regained health.

“ Obstagoon use Fire Punch on Venusaur. Obstagoon rushed at Venusaur with a fist covered in fire.

“ Glalie intercept that and use Ice Beam. Glalie moved in front of Venusaur and was struck by Obstagoon’s Fire Punch while at the same time Obstagoon was blasted from point-blank range by Ice Beam. As a result, both Glalie and Obstagoon fainted.

“ Both Glalie and Obstagoon are unable to battle,” The ref said.

“ It’s up to you now Turquoise,” Minato said.

“ Don’t lose this one Dash,” Gilda said.

“ What say we make this one more interesting,” Rainbow said as she moved her hand over her wristband.

“ You read my mind,” Turquoise said as she grabs her pendant. Rainbow rubbed her fingers across her Keystone.

“ My great wall of power and defense, Mega Evolve,” Rainbow said as Blastoise mega evolved. Turquoise rubbed her fingers across her keystone before letting go of her pendant.

“ My mighty Flower of strength, Mega Evolve,” Turquoise said as Venusaur mega evolved. As soon as both Pokemon mega evolved the crowd began to get excited.

“ Blastoise use Shell Smash. Blastoise withdrew into his Shell before breaking it and powering up.

“ Going all in I see. Well in that case. Venusaur use Synthesis. Venusaur was bathed in more sunlight as his health became completely restored.

“ Let’s settle this with one last attack. Blastoise use Ice Punch. Blastoise ran quickly at Venusaur with his Ice Punch.

“ Venusaur use Petal blizzard with all you got. Venusaur unleashed the strongest Petal Blizzard he could muster. It was now a fight for Blastoise to survive the violent winds stopping him from reaching Venusaur. Blastoise pushed through as hard as he could but after the Petal Blizzard subsided even though he was still standing he fell on his back which meant he fainted.

“ Blastoise is unable to battle. The winner is Venusaur,” The ref said as he pointed his right arm at Turquoise and Minato.

“ Turquoise that was a great battle,” Rainbow said.

“ Thanks, you were pretty good too,” Turquoise said.

“ Best of luck in the final match,” Gilda said before leaving.

“ Where are you going? The tournament is not over yet?” Minato asked.

“ Gilda never stays in one place for too long that’s just how she is,” Rainbow said. The second match went by fast and as Rainbow predicted the two trainers with the Mega Evolved Pokemon won. Now it was time for the final match which was Turquoise and Minato against a woman with long brown hair with big Barretts wearing a light blue dress with white lace on the bottom along with a matching jacket with a bow and sandals and her partner which was a man with light steel blue hair wearing a black suit with metal cuffs and a red tie.

“ Now this is what I call A great final match-up folks it’s Turquoise and Minato vs Jasmine the Olivine City Gym Leader and Steven the Hoenn Region Champion,” The Mayor shouted with Excitement.

“ Let’s give this battle everything we got,” Steven said.

“ I wouldn’t have it any other way,” Turquoise said.

“ Now then Time to introduce the Pokemon for this final match,” The mayor said.

“ Go Venusaur,” Turquoise said as she called out Venusaur.

“ Camerupt let’s go,” Minato said as he called out an orange camel-like creature with two rocky humps and three blue rings on its side along with a chest plate with a mega stone embedded in it.

“ Dazzle them Steelix,” Jasmine said as she called out a giant metallic snake with a scary-looking face and a mega stone embedded in its forehead.

“ Show them our might Metagross,” Steven said as he called out a creature made of blue metal with four legs, a big silver X on its face and pink eyes along with a gauntlet embedded with a mega stone on its right front leg. Turquoise pulled out her Pokedex before the battle started.

“ Camerupt. The Eruption Pokemon. The volcanoes on its back have a major eruption every 10 years--or whenever it becomes really angry,” The Pokedex said before moving on to Steelix. “ Steelix. The Iron Snake Pokemon. It is thought its body transformed as a result of iron accumulating internally from swallowing soil. Turquoise then moved on to Metagross. “ Metagross. The Iron Leg Pokemon. With four linked brains, it's more intelligent than a supercomputer, and it uses calculations to analyze foes.

“ Battle begin,” The mayor said. Suddenly all four trainers went for their keystones. Jasmine rubbed her fingers across the keystone embedded in her barret on the left side of her.

“ Dazzling snake of iron. Mega Evolve,” Jasmine said as Steelix began to change with metal plates spinning around it and parts of its body turning to platinum. Steven rubbed his fingers across the keystone in the pin on his suit.

“ Smartest automaton in the world. Mega Evolve,” Steven said as Metagross began to change with its legs moving back and four bigger legs growing upfront along with spike below its mouth and a golden X. Minato rubbed his fingers across the keystone on his bracelet.

“ My strong Volcano. Mega Evolve,” Minato said as Camerupt began to change with its two humps fusing into one that looked like a miniature volcano.

“ My Mighty Flower of Strength. Mega Evolve,” Turquoise said as Venusaur mega evolved. With all four pokemon now mega evolved the battle began.

“ Steelix use Sandstorm. Steelix unleashed a mighty Sandstorm that covered the field.

“ Camerupt use Eruption. Camerupt unleashed a mighty gazer of magma that then began to pour down on Steven and Jasmine’s side of the field. Despite taking some damage both Steelix and Metagross were still in the battle.

“ Meatagross use Zen Headbutt on Venusaur. Metagross charged through the sandstorm like a bullet train and managed to push Venusaur back a few inches.

Venusaur use Petal Blizzard. Venusaur unleashed a very powerful Petal Blizzard that managed to send Metagross back to its side of the field and deal damage to Steelix too while Camerupt barely felt a thing.

“ Steelix use Iron Tail on Venusaur. Steelix charged at Venusaur only for Minato to do something.

“ Camerupt use Protect and keep Venusaur safe. Camerupt ran in front of Venusaur and managed to fend off the Iron Tail.

“ Thanks, Minato. Now Venusaur use Seed bomb on Steelix. Venusaur fired a barrage of Seed Bombs at Steelix which landed successfully and dealt enough damage to knock it out and cause it to revert back to normal.

“ Steelix is unable to battle,” The ref said.

“ Nice teamwork but that does not mean you won just yet. Metagross use Meteor Mash on Camerupt. Metagross charged at Camerupt with all four of its front arms glowing.

“ Camerupt use Lava Plume. Camerupt unleashed a massive plume of lava that hit both Metagross and Venusaur. Even though Venusaur took a great amount of damage he survived thanks to his thick fat ability while Metagross looked to be down to its last bit of health.

“ Venusaur end this with Seed Bomb. Venusaur fired another barrage of Seed Bombs and after hitting Metagross it fainted and returned to normal.

“ Metagross is unable to battle. The winners are Venusaur and Camerupt,” The ref said as the crowd cheered and both Venusaur and Camerupt returned to normal.

“ You two were amazing,” Jasmine said.

“ I’ll say that Lava Plume and Seed Bomb combo was brilliant,” Steven said. Sometime later Turquoise and Minato were standing on a podium along with their pokemon.

“ And now I present the winners Turquoise and Minato each with a Soothe Bell,” The mayor said as she gave each of them a soothe bell. After the Mayor declared the tournament over Turquoise and Rainbow went back to the Pokemon Center to have their Pokemon healed. Turquoise was busy making a collar for Riolu to wear the Soothe Bell. As soon as their pokemon were all healed and returned to them Minato decided to see Turquoise and rainbow before leaving.

“ So what plans do you girls have now that the tag battle is over?” Minato asked.

“ First the Steel City Pokemon Contest and then the Fuchsia City Gym,” Turquoise said.

“ I wish you the best of luck on the contest,” Minato said before leaving. With the excitement of the Tag Battle behind them, Turquoise and Rainbow decided to call it a night.

Author's Note:

Turquoise's Team
Venusaur ♂ LV: 39 Moves: Seed Bomb/ Sludge Bomb/ Synthesis/ Petal Blizzard
Espeon ♀ LV: 33 Moves: Confusion/ Swift/ Morning Sun/ Psybeam
Ninetales ♀ LV: 35 Moves: Flamethrower/ Fire Blast/ Extrasensory/ Confuse Ray
Riolu ♂ LV:41 Moves: Force Palm/ Bullet Punch/ Swords Dance/ Rock Smash
Vibrava ♂ LV: 35 Moves: Bulldoze/ Dragon Breath/ Sand Tomb/ Crunch
Zorua ♀ LV:25 Moves: Scratch/ Detect/ Fury Swipes/ Knock Off

At Oak's Lab
Corviknight ♂ LV:38 Moves: Drill Peck/ Power Trip/ Hone Claws/ Steel Wing

Rainbow's Team
Blastoise ♂ LV:50 Moves: Ice Punch/ Water Pulse/ Hydro Cannon/ Shell Smash
Braviary ♂ LV:55 Moves: Superpower/ Tailwind/ Crush Claw/ Hone Claws
Flygon ♀ LV: 50 Moves Sandstorm/ Earthquake/ Dragon Claw/ Dragon Breath

Gilda's Team
Mandibuzz ♀ LV:55 Moves: Steel Wing/ Payback/ Bone Rush/ Air Slash
Scrafty ♂ LV:50 Moves: Brick Break/ Payback/ High Jump Kick/ Headbutt
Obstagoon ♂ LV:50 Moves: Cross Chop/ Obstruct/ Fire Punch/ Fury Swipes

Minato's Team
Meowstic ♂ LV: 40 Moves: Light Screen/ Payback/ Psyshock/ Reflect
Gallade ♂ LV:40 Moves: Protect/ Psycho Cut/ Feint/ Slash
Glalie ♂ LV:45 Moves: Double Team/ Protect/ Ice Beam/ Shadow Ball
Camerupt ♂ LV:45 Moves: Eruption/ Protect/ Lava Plume/ Magnetude

Jasmine's Team
Steelix ♂ LV:50 Moves: Sandstorm/ Iron Tail/ Rock Slide/ Stone Edge

Steven's Team
Metagross LV:50 Moves: Zen Headbutt/ Meteor Mash/ Magnet Rise/ Psychic

Turquoise: Badges:4 Ribbons:3

I hope everyone is looking forward to the next contest.

PreviousChapters Next