• Published 16th Feb 2020
  • 380 Views, 27 Comments

Lost Soul - VonArmen



The tale of a broken human, afraid of putting himself back together

Comments ( 2 )

Yeah, she's full of bullshit. The only real reason why she'd do all of this is out of a sense of malice and superiority towards a violent savage she hates.

She outright needs to walk back everything she said to him when he got here if she wants to be taken at her word. She cannot expect trust when she has actively caused reason for the opposite.

11353206

I honestly think she DOES care, a thousand years, of which an unknown amount were filled with war, death and mental anguish for he and her people and then add on top her sister being turned by Nightmares and I can understand why she is being so insistent.

But on the flip side, she has to be a ruler for her people and that means handling any threats that could result in another Nightmare Moon in a way that would be best.

I honestly think that if she would explain more and have Luna show him the consequences of a Powerful Nightmare Entity and the destruction they could pose, then I think he would be more understanding.

But so far she has done nothing to earn his trust and until she does everything she does, offers or gives will be seen as a threat.

Login or register to comment