• Published 29th Dec 2019
  • 400 Views, 1 Comments

THE SURPRISE VISIT FROM THE HP 1 KILOMETRE SUBMARINE - Sunny Meadows



after 65 years the Elements of harmony are weekend and cosy glow brakes free.

  • ...
 1
 400

CHAPTER 2 COSY FINDS HERSELF IN NOT SUCH A GLOWY ENVIRONMENT

Twelve hours later an electronic voice announced that we were approaching our destination. The submarine was getting closer to the Titanic. The irritation announcing announcement was repeating itself over and over again until i shut it down.

I then looked over at the radar only to see nothing....all except for the shape of a merpony. I was shocked!

Merponies exist?! I thought to myself.

I turned on the lights to see the merpony better and my blood ran cold. She was an alicorn that looked just like Luna. The only difference was she had a long red mane. She also had a green coat and yellow eyes that looked completely different to one hundred percent of any pony I've ever met or manipulated in my life.

This merpony looked sad... as if she had lost some merpony close to her just like I had.

I calmly put on the speakers to communicate with her and I got a camera to rise from the submarine. This two-way speaker and camera allowed us to see as well as hear one another.

"Hello! Who are you?" I asked the merpony in a friendly tone. " I come in peace. My name is Cosy Glow and your name is?"

"Sunny Meadows," the merpony replied in a soft voice.

"Nice to meet you Sunny Meadows. I sense you are troubled. I have experienced loss as I suspect you have too."

I felt nervous as I pondered how to ask my next question.

"How did you become to live under the sea as a merpony?" I asked timidly.
"I cannot tell you but I can show you," she replied generously.
Obviously sensing I was not a threat, I asked another question.

"Can I become a merpony too?"

To my surprise she responded with this.

"Yes you can Cosy Glow."

I was filled with joy and parked my new submarine next to where the grand Titanic was. I found it's location using my radar. I put on a vibranium suit, oxygen tank along with the mask and goggles. I then tapped into the last of my power and felt a faint horn appear. I teleported out of the submarine and swam toward Sunny Meadows.

Once I became face to face with my new friend, I asked about her powers.

"How powerful are you sunny meadows?"

She blinked a few times before replying.

"I am the infinite great grandmother of god."

My smile disappeared and I was unable to hide the look of horror on my face. I was feeling worried by this pronouncement as Sunny Meadow's power was obviously even stronger than Discord's.

I shook the fear off as my instincts told me she would never do something like turning me into stone.

"I'm ready now Princess Sunny. Please turn me into a merpony."

i closed my eyes and spread my hooves out. I felt the magic flow around me as it covered my whole body. The vibranium suit be fell away back into the submarine. A tail suddenly appeared where my legs used to be and just one minute later I was a merpony! This also meant I was an alicorn!

"Thank you so much!" I said with gratitude.

I felt so much joy and pride that I impulsively hugged her tight. Afterwards, I told her my whole story from start to finish and she was surprised. She said she felt so sorry for me.

"Well Cosy Glow, I also lost everything close to me like you did. That's why I agreed to turn you into an alicorn."

I was extremely moved by her kindness and sent a silent thanks to the one that bought me here.

"I had sensed right away that we were kindred spirits." she continued. " I've buried the submarine and the grand Titanic is now your home Cosy Glow."

Sunny Meadows suddenly turned coy before posing her next question.

"My little Cosy Glow. I have been alone for such a long time. Please...if you would be so kind...would you consider becoming my daughter?"

My heart filled to overflowing at this surprising request. I knew straight however that it just felt right.

"Yes!" I agreed happily and boarded my new home upon the grand Titanic.

THE END

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment