• Published 29th Dec 2019
  • 400 Views, 1 Comments

THE SURPRISE VISIT FROM THE HP 1 KILOMETRE SUBMARINE - Sunny Meadows



after 65 years the Elements of harmony are weekend and cosy glow brakes free.

  • ...
 1
 400

CHAPTER 1 THE WAITING

Over sixty-five years ago I was turned to stone.

The claustrophobia has been almost unbearable. I'd been turned to stone after being defeated by The Main Six. Discord had snapped his talon and sealed my fate along with my friends Tirek and Chrysalis. We had been separated shortly after into our own separate stone prisons.

During this time, I've heard the leaves fall from the trees and I've listened as the seasons changed year after year. So much time has gone by that I've begun to lose count by this point. Being trapped in stone has so far been the most horrific experience of my life. My name is Cosy Glow and this is part of my story.

My power had diminished to around five percent after the spell had been cast. Despite this, I had still been able to overhear everything that had gone on around me. I often thought of Twilight as I remained trapped, still as a statue. She would have been unaware of my continuing consciousness.

After all this time, although my Mother is obviously still deceased, I have accepted this now. This is what happens when you have nothing to do but be alone with your thoughts.

I don't know how long it had been exactly, before I suddenly heard the stone surrounding me beginning to crack! Before I knew it, I was out of my stone prison. I began to laugh but was instantly distracted by something I could see out of my peripheral vision. It was a piece of paper.

Hmmm, I thought to myself. What is a piece of paper doing here?

I walked over to pick it up and began to read:

Dear Cosy Glow,

I felt so sorry for you, still being trapped in your stone prison. It's now 2020! You've been through so much! I know you lost your Mother. Your story is much more tragic then any pony could ever imagine. I am here to help you.

I have left you a secret submarine. It's made from vibranium so it is invincible. This means that almost nothing can break it. It is completely safe for you to use. This submarine will take you to the location of the sunken Titanic.

"Where is this supposed submarine?" I hear you ask. There is a secret button located back where you had been standing before being freed from your entrapment. Look below the spot where your tail had been. The massive pond in front of you is where you should focus your attention after pressing this button.

Kindest Regards,

THE ONE.



The one? Who is he? I thought to myself.

I shook off these thoughts and flapped my wings for the first time in who knows how long. I managed to find the button easily and rolled my eyes as I wondered how no other pony had found it before me.
But then it hit me. No pony had cared enough to come here looking for me, even over all these years. I pushed that sad thought to one side as I pressed the button.

I watched in amazement as the biggest submarine I had ever seen began to rise from the water . I got in quickly and fought to collect my composure. I closed the hatch and started the massive engine. I found some blue prints for the submarine sitting beside me, which showed the propeller was ninety five meters wide!

Ten minutes into my journey I figured out how to control this one kilometre long submarine. According to the plans, the Submarine was called the HP One Kilometre. The fins were located near the back of the submarine. I pondered on the name. One kilometre was self explanatory but I don't know what HP stands for. The drawing resembled hose parts. maybe that was it?

After twenty minutes into my quest to seek out the grand Titanic and the secrets that lie within, I got restless. I put the submarine on auto pilot so I could explore the rest of the sub. Unlike the i400 submarine, which held aeroplanes inside, this sub stored nuke rockets everywhere. This submarine was also over eight times bigger then even the i400!

After five more minutes of thinking and exploring, I found myself in the torpedo room which also had nukes. However they were not rockets, they were just torpedoes. I started thinking that if they were to strike a ship, then boom! Gone...just like that! This was a really scary thought.

I got out of there and headed back to the driver's seat. I left it on auto pilot and l crossed my two front legs and as I sat back on the seat to think. I soon fell asleep, obviously exhausted over all that had happened.