• Published 27th Sep 2019
  • 546 Views, 2 Comments

Sale amour - Hireath



You're gonna go through the daily life of Applejack and her new baby Sterling Apple as she and her husband prepare for another.

  • ...
2
 2
 546

Ours

“Good morning, sweetheart” Filthy rich says to me when I walk down stairs into his kitchen.” Did you get your beauty rest? Because you sure are beautiful!” He says to me before I can even respond to his good morning.

“Well good morning to you too, baby” I saw him coming close to me kissing me on my lips. Filthy had our new born on his chest in a new diaper drinking his bottle. Sterling looked jealous at the kiss I gave his daddy so I gave him one too. “I love you toooo” I said extending the too just to see him take the bottle out of his mouth and laugh at his momma. “I see someone is excited!” I said tickling my baby.

“Well I’m just glad to know I actually have a baby of our own, and last night got me pumping for this morning!” Filthy said winking at me, smiling at the same time. At that moment it took everything I had to not tackle him and make love. I was becoming apparent that he was all for me and he was truly in love, not that it was ever doubted.

Last night was the best sex we’ve had in a while. He knows how to satisfy a girl in need. You’d think the old man wouldn’t have that much stamina. I stand corrected, I’m the one sore! I wonder what that old sucker has planned for tonight.

In the last year, After Filthy proposed after years of anticipation to be with me and not Spoiled, Filthy took custody of Diamond Tiara. She’s a real good filly at heart even though she’s not actually Filthy’s daughter, we don’t treat her any different than if she would’ve been. Spoiled is not fit to be her mother, Diamond told me about all the horrible memories with her mother. That night was the most emotional night in our new house. It ended with me telling her I would never hurt her, that night ended with Her, Filthy, and me sleeping in the same bed. Filthy and I giving her the more comfort than she could’ve asked for or ever had from spoiled.

OH, and we got a new house. Well more like we built a new mansion. We built it on the acres so I wouldn’t be to far away from family. Filthy even paid for the harvest he was putting off. I never ever thought I’d marry a rich stallion, He’s even richer than his name says. I always knew I leaned more towards business stallions, they just always turned me on.

“Momma” And how could I forget about my baby! I reach out to get my son from Richie’s arm but he turns away and says “No, dada” then proceeds to touch Filthy’s muzzle.

“Babe, why’d you teach him that” I say playfully pushing him. “Where’s Diamond?” I say looking around.

“She went to go “hang out” as she said it with Applebloom” He said rocking the baby. “ and I managed to convince Big Mac to watch our little mushroom he’ll be leaving in an hour or two“ he said as he kissed the baby on his cheek. That was one cute nickname for our baby.

“You thought of everything?” I said a little confused as I watched him walk to one of the babies many cribs.

“AND I hired farm helps to cover your job for a week. I wanna get it on.” He said hugging me from behind then turning me his way and giving me a forehead kiss. I never really noticed how tall he was compared to me. It was really sexy. All of a sudden I gave him a passionate kiss leaving him gasping.

“Thanks babe! Hehe, I have to go get my dress and your tux from Rarity now I’ll be right back.”


“ Honey I’m home” I said while holding my dress and his tux in my hoofs after getting them out of my saddle bags.

“Hello, baby momma” He said sliding into my vision frame as I rolled my eyes. Filthy rich was a good—great man, I wouldn’t trade him for anything in the world. He risked so much for me and I feel like I haven’t given him anything in return. He’s been so happy about our baby actually being his. Diamond tiara lives with us, it didn’t take us long to realize that spoiled cares about nothing but her self and not even her own child.

Diamond told me I’m the most mom anybody has been to her and it doesn’t matter to me that she’s not actually Filthy’s child. If I could, I would’ve raised her as my own and I’d have 2 babies right now. But now was not the time to dwell on family. I could tell by the way Filthy’s eyes glimmered that good wasn’t even on his mind.

“Whatever, baby daddy” I said handing him his tux. I’ve always loved a stallion in a tux. I always liked em sophisticated. It’s something about the way they make me feel with their fancy words and clothes. “ We gotta be ready by 5:00 and it’s 4:30 so we better hurry it up.”

“The ball at the castle doesn’t start till 5:30, which means I gotta lotta time to spend with the ole lady and it seems to be no kids around” Filthy said kissing my neck and lifting me up on the counter.

He always had me when he kissed me neck and groped around my cutie marks. It was so dang hard to stop him from taking me right there on the counter but I had other things in mind to do. He started nibbling on my ear and holding me close to him we had time to do this, didn’t we? Then I screamed his name.

“We’re not even to the main course yet and your screaming,I better make this one good.” Filthy said Digging his face deep into my folds right there on our kitchen counter—- We were suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door which quickly bought us back to reality.

“I’ll get the door” Filthy said
“And I’ll start getting ready” I said letting him lift me off of the counter. And kissed me on my cheek.

“Coming” he said in his manly voice. As I walked up stairs I heard

“I left my bag dad could you mom---AJ to bring it to me if you don’t wanna let me in” oh my Luna! She called me mom, little did she know I was the first to notice she'd left her bag and luckily put it by the door. I walk up the stairs as Filthy gives Diamond her bag.


As we get onto the train car there's no doubt that Filthy is my special somepony. He follows behind me with all our bags on his back then put them into the cavity above our seats by my friends and they're special somepony. We cuddle as he sits down. I'm in love. I have been since they first day we got together. All those years ago. We've gone through hell and the storm together doesn't mean we gotta give up on us. I was hesitant to say yes after only two nights of passion after being apart for eight years. To this day I think it was the best decision I made in my whole life. And of course we had to make up for lost time and Sterling came along. and I've been suspecting for a while that somepony new would come along too.

I'd been so caught up in my thinking that i didn't notice that we were almost to Canterlot. Then I look over and kiss Filthy right on his lips surprising him. This ole country girl still got a lotta tricks up her sleeve. Then he looks at me with his sapphire eyes with all the love in Equestria.

The train stopped signaling we’d made it to Canterlot. It was time to be escorted by my lovely husband to the ball.

When we got to the ball it was 6:00 we’d only been 30 minutes late not bad. The ballroom was adorned with velvet blue and purple ribbon tied into bows on every end. This reminded me of Me and Filthy’s wedding day. Matter of fact it was the same exact room my reception was in.

Filthy is a nice and caring stallion. It wouldn't be like he would leave me or not cared if he found out. so i decide to just say it and I don't care who is listening or around us.

"Filthy, I'm Pregnant" I say causually.

"I know" He says then puts his arm around my neck.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment