• Published 27th Sep 2019
  • 546 Views, 2 Comments

Sale amour - Hireath



You're gonna go through the daily life of Applejack and her new baby Sterling Apple as she and her husband prepare for another.

  • ...
2
 2
 546

My Heart's for Sale and He's the Buyer ~Prologue

This morning when I woke up it was different. I noticed that i wasn’t in my bed. For that fact I noticed I was even in my house. I also noticed hooves were around me. They were no Apple bloom's hooves who would (sometimes) still get scared at night from having nightmares and lay with applejack.

There is a possible two reasons I would wake up at this possibly early time in the morning. 1. I’m a morning pony, 2. This pony whoever it was was nibbling on my ear while I was sleep which helps me go into 3. The sun was shining so brightly in my face that it almost made me cuddle in to the (strangers?) chest.

“ I see your awake now, ma belle Applejack.” The voice said and I knew exactly who said it. What am I gonna do?

“Well, good morning to ya too,” I said cuddling into his chest. Now I can’t go on and judge myself, I kinda couldn’t help it. And the way he was speaking french made it sexier.



~EVENTS FROM LAST NIGHT~

I can’t remember all of it right but I’ll keep trying.

Last night Filthy threw a divorce party. Yes, as funny as it sounds he actually got a divorce from spoiled.

I don’t remember them all but I’ll try.
Filthy rich had a divorce party. He finally divorced that (bad word inserted) whore. I can’t believe he actually married her in the first place. Filthy and I had a thing but in the end he was too old I was too young. I just know I never stopped loving him. Filthy never got to marry the mare who he loved or the mare who actually loved him back. When his family forced him to marry. Diamond tiara was the last straw. He found out that she want even his daughter but that didn’t stop him from loving her. It stoped him from spoiling spoiled.

Everypony at the party got drunk and I heard when your drunk your the real deal, the real you. I guess me and filthy felt we could be us again, we’re both older and we couldn’t control it.


The dj was playing our favorite song from the good olden days the days when it wasn’t judged from us loving each other. Spoiled was no where to be found. I liked it that way. We danced like we did in the olden days and we just couldn’t help it after I hugged him and we danced away the rest of the party after everypony left it was on.


I was about to walk out of the door sad because I felt like I lost him again but In a sudden movement the door closed infront of me. I looked back to see my old Richie smiling about to pin me to the wall. Like old times, he pinned me to the wall and showered me with kisses making me moan. And the rest of the night was a blur but I do remember that time stopped just for us


“You thought I was gonna let you go that fast, I just got you back” Richie said nibbling my ear as I cuddled further into his chest.


I hope you never let me go I thought as I stared him into his eyes being welcome to say anything I please to him but the first thing that came to my mind came out...which I regret.


“I love you” it wasn’t that hard to say, it wasn’t hard a all because her element allowed her to say it so much easier. Filthy laughed at me for a couple of seconds then he kissed me. This was no peck or meaningless kiss. Oh, no. This was passionate more passionate than life its self.


“Je T’aime” I knew exactly what he said the bastard said he was in love with me I knew I’m in love with him.


“Can things be like they used to? I mean we haven’t been together in years, I haven’t had your beautiful moan. I don’t care who’s too young or too old all I know is that I love you toooo much to let you go.” Filthy said while getting on top on me and pinning my to the bed. His tent down south was pitched I mean for Celestias sake he want lovin this early in the morning.


“Before we start again I need to know I’m the only one I’m not some kind of mistress I wanna be #1 and you—“ I was interrupted by a kiss on my lips and it was filled with sweetness and morning breath. I wonder what my family would think. I’d have to go back sometime today.

“Would you stay?” Richie asked after that kiss. It was one amazing kiss, I wouldn’t mind if he did it again. or a thousand more times. My thoughts were interrupted when there was a knock on the front. I’m going back to the olden days. I need to run and hide, except that was when filthy was living with his dad.

“ Please excuse me.” Filthy said with a smile making me feel reassured. Making me feel safe where I was. Making me want more than just a one night stand with a old lover, who, I used to be in love with. I still am in love with him. I hear a helpless whimper at the door. I know exactly who this is. It’s spoiled. The very women I didn’t even wanna see.

“Please, You’ve got to listen. I would be loyal this time.” That whorse knew what she was doing. If she gonna lie once she might as well do it again. Filthy’s heart belongs to me No one’s gonna take that away from me. I walk down stairs to go see what’s going on with one of filthy’s gowns on. That was sure to make her jealous. Or adleaset make me more sexier to him. I look Richie straight in his eyes and I can see in his eyes that he’s not afraid for her to look at me and judge me because I was all his and he was all mine.

“Is there sum wrong hun?” I said while I put my hooves around his neck and before spoiled could say anything I grabbed his chin to face me and out of his own will he picked me up (I’m heavy.) and kissed me like I was his own person princess. Like he was my knight in shining armor willing to rescue me. I felt the love and I know damned well she saw it. At that moment I swear that I would never love a stallion like I loved Filthy Rich.

The rest of the day was a blur.
But I do remember granny
saying something about
how I look in love
Little did she know
I was
I still am
I will always be.