• Published 12th Sep 2019
  • 8,472 Views, 334 Comments

Guess this is happening - Silver Butcher



A Human is turned in Spinel and ends up in Equestria

  • ...
32
 334
 8,472

This place just gets worse the longer I'm here

Spinel wasn't sure how she felt about the empire until she saw the Spike statue.

"I hate every about this place," She decided as some on the crystal ponies asked for Spike's autograph. "Everything," She repeated, Twilight kept her firmly in her magic just to make sure she didn't punch the Spike statue or something, Shinning lead the way into the castle, after a short while they arrived in the throne room, where Cadance had set up a nice tea party set for 4.

"Twilight!" Cadance called happily.

"Cadance!" Twilight dropped Spinel who landed headfirst on the floor, the trio watched as the two did their special song and handshake.

"sunshine, sunshine ladybugs awake clap your hooves and do a little shake" Spinel watched in silence as they did this.

"You know," She said as she put her hand on her cheek, "I feel like this place just gets worse the longer I'm here, Can I just go back to the frozen wasteland till you two are done here?"

"I guess they didn't tell you that they're spending the night?"

"As I said this place gets worse and worse, please throw me back into the snow,"

"Oh my, who's this?" Cadance asked as she noticed Spinel.

"This is Spinel," Twilight said as she used her magic to make her stand on her feet, Spinel's reaction was to stare Twilight in the eye as she switched back to standing on her head with her feet in the air "And she's a serious pain to be around,"

"Well hello Spinel," Cadance said politely "I'm Princess Cadance," Spinel looked at Cadence's horn, then her wings.

"My god they're duplicating," She said in shock. "How many Princesses are there?"

"5" Shining replied. Spinel blinked as an image of Cadance and 4 Twilight's came to her mind.

"Dear lord," she said as she stretched her legs back to the ground and swung her body right side up "Some creature call Discord, this worlds a bust, third time's the charm,"

"What?" Cadance asked in confusion.

"You got like an hour for me to explain?" Twilight asked


"Oh, you poor thing!" Cadance was hugging Spinel hard and Spinel was just existing through the event.

"6 thousand years alone, I can't even begin to image that, Even Luna was only banished to the moon for a thousand," Shining was talking to Twilight as Cadance did this.

"...she sounds a little dangerous if I'm being honest,"

"She's gotten into a few fights, tried to Kill Spike,"

"For eating gems," Shining looked at her brother "Not a particularly smart move,"

"I wasn't thinking about it!" Spike shot back as he sipped his Co-co "I was just hungry,"

"As I said, this is the push you need for your diet," Spike squinted at Shining as he took a drink, Shining giving him a smile in return. Cadance put Spinel down and patted her head before turning to Twilight, with all of them distracted Spinel went 2D and slid across the floor and out the door, she popped back up and stretched.

"Ah, Snow here I come," She turned and was met with two guards "Pardon me but where is the exit?" Spinel asked before pointing to the window "Never mind there's one," Spinel turned to book it only to find her arms pinned to her side and her legs pinned to each other by magic, "Oh great this again," She expected to hear Twilight instead the Unicorn guard lifted her and then headed out with her in tow "On wait, am I getting kidnapped right now?" She asked before a Gag was stuffed in her mouth


Twilight and Cadance were talking about Spinel when Shining noticed who was missing.

"Um...Spinel's gone," he noted, The two Princesses looked to where she had been sitting, Spike finished his drink and pointed to the door.

"She went that way,"

"Spike did you seriously not think to tell any of us she just walked out of the room,"

"Technically she slithered out of the room," he replied shaking his cup, the Crystal Butler immediately refilled his cup and added Marshmallows, "Besides this means I don't have to deal with her for a while,"

"Fine," Twilight replied as Cadance and Shining headed out "but if she breaks your statue it's your fault," Twilight ran out of the room and was met with an odd sight, two of Cadence's guards were in nothing but their underwear, one had a black eye and the other was missing some of his teeth.

"You mean to tell me that the two guards who were guarding the door were impostors?" Cadance demanded the two guards nodded in agreement, Cadence turned to Twilight as Shining ordered the two to the Infirmary for medical attention and pants.

"So Spinel ran out the door and the two fakes disappear?" Twilight asked as she scratched her head "It was a rush job but even then,"

"It would seem Spinel's been taken by somepony, oh this is bad,"

"It'll be very bad if they tick her off and she gets away, she might level the Empire, and I Image that could cause problems for her in the future," Cadance nodded and turn to the guards that had been proven real,

"You remember the creature that Twilight brought in with her?" Most of the guards confirmed what she looked like. "Find her, and find her fast, Use magic to contain her and bring her to me or Twilight or my Husband," there was a moment of silence.

"The heck you all waiting for?" Shining yelled out "A kiss on the cheek? GO!" The Guards scrambled.


Spinel started complaining as soon as the gag was removed from her mouth. "Hey! Let me go already you stupid ponies, If I get free on my own I'll-"

"You'll what." A deep voice asked, Spinel looked away from the duo dressed as guards and up at a curtain, it parted to reveal a blue crystal unicorn, he was wearing a black dress with a grey upside-down cross on the chest, and was sitting on a throne, Spinel looked at him for a moment, then began to laugh like an idiot.

"What are you laughing about?" He asked in a confused voice.

"You're wearing a dress HAHAHA!!" Spinel laughed harder causing the guards to drop her, as soon as she was free she started slamming her hands on the ground in laughter.

"And your point is." He asked, sounding unamused as he used his magic to hold her in place.

Spinel stopped laughing for a moment. "Ehh fair point. So who are you and why did you bring me here?"

"I am Crystal Topaz and we brought you here because we want your gem."

Author's Note:

Dun-Dun-Dun! Evil Cult

Special thanks to Viper Pit For help on this chapter