• Published 12th Sep 2019
  • 8,422 Views, 334 Comments

Guess this is happening - Silver Butcher



A Human is turned in Spinel and ends up in Equestria

  • ...
32
 334
 8,422

Stop talking about Rainbow Dash!

"Honestly," Spinel said as she looked at the small tree house while nodding. "I wasn't expecting a treehouse, don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't a treehouse," Applebloom blushed slightly before making her way up the ramp.
"This is the Cutie Mark Crusaders base of operations, the CMC Clubhouse, it's where we hold our meetings, and it houses in it a lot of Cutie mark finding activities, though fair warning you might end up covered in tree sap during-" Applebloom cut herself off with a cough "Sorry, typical opening speech, kind of a habit at this point." Applebloom shook her head as She headed up the ramp, "Sweetie can show you around the area while me and Scootaloo work out some...crusader stuff," Applebloom made her way to the house with Scootaloo following behind her, Spinel looked down at Sweetie and was unable to tell is she was worried about the task or about being left alone to deal with her, Spinel made her way up the ramp with Sweetie right behind her,

"We don't really have much going on around the tree house, we do have a stump but that's about it," Spinel looked at the baloney area around the house before turning to the door

"Well this is smaller then I expected." Spinel said as she squeezed her way inside the tree house.

"In our defense it really wasn't made with some creature of your proportions in mind." Sweetie Belle replied as she moved past her to get to her other friends.

"I wonder though you seem pretty squashy and stretchy, couldn't you turn into a pony or something?" Scootaloo asked. Spinels response was to glow, the three watched as she shrunk down and, once the glowing was gone, found she was now a Pink Applebloom. "Oh what the!?" Scootaloo fell back, her friends having similar reactions. "I was joking!" Spinel looked at her hooves and tried prancing in place.

"Well I hate this," She decided before shape shifting back into her normal self "I'll just settle for being cramped over not having hands," Spinel looked at the trio and noticed their shocked faces "what?"

"You can just do that?" Applebloom demanded "You just turned into me, not to mention that you turned into light!" Scootaloo looked like she was about to say something before recomposing herself and saying.

"Yeah, that was kind of cool," she said coldly "But not nearly as cool as Rainbow Dashes sonic Rain-boom," Spinel looked over at Scootaloo in silence but before she could say anything Sweetie cut in.

"Why do you always do this?" She asked "no, oh wow you changed the shape of your entire body, no all you have to say is, oh but Rainbow Dash did this," Sweetie rubbed her temple "I don't remember you being this obsessed with Rainbow Dash!"

"I'm not obsessed with Rainbow dash, I just have a great appreciation for how amazing she is and I have just accepted the simple fact that she is the coolest pony in the world,"

"I am not a pony," Spinel said irritably "I have said this in your presence at least twice,"

"This is ponyville, and here we use the term everypony," Scootaloo replied "It's just a figure of speech,"

"Well. Twilight has been pushing that we switch to using everycreature,"

"Well I haven't heard Rainbow Dash-" Scootaloo was cut off when Spinel extended her neck and looked Scootaloo in the eyes.

"Stop talking about Rainbow Dash," She said angrily "I dunno who she is and frankly your constant blathering of how everything I do isn't as good as what she does is starting to tick me off just a little,"

"Alright Sweetie," Applebloom jumped it, sweating a little "Why don't you show Spinel around the room," Applebloom turned to Scootaloo "While I have a quick chat with Scootaloo," Scootaloo scoffed and made her way to their meeting area with Applebloom in tow. "Alright what's up?"

"I dunno what your talking about," Scootaloo replied stubbornly "I'm just being honest,"

"Well your honesty is starting to sound a little berating," Applebloom shot back "Just in case you forgot what I told you this morning before we went to get Spinel, while I don't know the details I do know that she defiantly has some issues to work out and all you seem to be doing is trying to push all her buttons, It's like you want to set her off,"

"Well if she did go off-" Scootaloo muttered something and Applebloom stared at her friend in confusion.

"What?" She asked, Scootaloo gave no reply "Scootaloo I don't know what you think will happen if you push Spinel over the edge, but I can assure you that if you do, you will not enjoy the end results," Scootaloo rolled her eyes before looking over at Sweetie and Spinel, who was banging the gavel on the stand.

"I can see why you enjoy this," Spinel said as she began hitting it faster.

"Alright easy down on it, don't wanna break it," Spinel slowed to a stop before setting it down.

"Alright so what else do you guys do here?"

"Oh well sometimes..." Sweetie was cut off when a little coo-coo clock went off "...oh no I'm late!" Sweetie began rapidly tapping in place "Spinel I'm sorry but my parents are coming over for lunch today!" Sweetie ran towards the door "Sorry!" She called back as she rushed out the door, Spinel stood in silence for a moment.

"So do I leave now?" She asked,

"Oh no, no it's fine," Applebloom said quickly "I'll be right back, I'll ask Granny if she can make us a few snacks and then we can play a few board games," Applebloom ran out of the door, she was almost home when she realized what she had done and slid to an immediate stop. "Did I just leave those two alone!?"


Scootaloo sat in silence as she watched Spinel once again bang the gavel at nothing.

"You know we're not suppose to use that unless there's a meeting going on,"

"Sweetie belle let me use it," Spinel shot back as she kept going. "And Applebloom didn't really seem to care,"

"Look you seem like an okay...gem golem thingy," Scootaloo waved her hoof in a small circle "But I don't really get the hoopla about you?"

"Hoopla?" Spinel asked, no longer banging the gavel.

"I get Applebloom want's to make you feel welcome but past that you don't seem all that...special,"

"Not special?" Spinel shape shifted in Scootaloo "You don't think this is special?" Spinel turned back into herself and stretched one of her arms to say the word ,Cool, and the other to say the word ,Gem, "I'm at the very least unique,"

"eh," Scootaloo said with a shrug "Your OK, but Rainbow Dash is cooler than you in like every way," Spinel frowned at Scootaloo, her eyes gaining an extra pupil as she returned her arms to normal.

"I don't like you," Spinel said irritably "And I don't think I like this Rainbow Dash, mostly due to association I might add," Spinel leaned over and looked at Scootaloo in silence "I don't appreciate you shoving your worship of some random pony onto me,"

"Hey Rainbow Dash is not just some Random pony, she is the-" Scootaloo was interrupted when Spinel increased the size of her hand and picked up Scootaloo.

"Stop Talking about Rainbow Dash," before Scootaloo could say anything Applebloom burst threw the door, she look at the two of them and shook her head.

"Oh dang it,"